Daddy Spanker Ch. 02 - Moving to My Place

Story Info
Continuation of Daddy spanker.
938 words
4.56
7.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been very derelict in recording and reporting my times with Daddy.

I think the readers who have waited for me to continue deserve to decide on a punishment.

My last report was at the hotel room, and I just learned that clerk had made an arrangement with Daddy to get sloppy seconds on me, and He did.

The clerk had me work His big cock to a full erection, then emptied His load in my ass and had me suck His cock clean. He had me stand, spread eagle in front of Him as He groped me, and not in a gentle way, pulling on my balls often, smacking my face, calling me His Faggot. He brought His knee up into my balls and I dropped to the floor, holding myself. He told me to lay across the bed and He pulled His belt from His pants and gave me another 20 lashes on my naked ass.

Then He wanted to fuck again, so I sucked to get Him hard again, He fucked my raw ass hole but this time, He pulled out, stuck His cock in my mouth and squirted another big load of cum.

That's when He spit on me and threw the rest of the deposits at me, and told me to get out.

We continued this for a few weeks, always on a Tuesday, and the same hotel. When Daddy was finished He would call the clerk and leave. I would serve the clerk and He would typically cum twice, then throw me out, sometimes naked with my clothes and I had to dress quickly in the parking lot hiding next to my car and away from the roadway and the drivers along there. I felt like such a slut, but unable to stop doing this.

We visited the motel as our play place for several weeks. Mostly the same play as described before.

After one meeting, Master Daddy asked if He could visit my place. I had thought about it previously and I was thinking the same thing. So we set up the following week would be at my apartment.

I was to dress the same as meeting in the motel, Naked, cock cage, butt plug, nipple clamps, blindfold, leave the door unlocked. One addition was that I was to sprinkle uncooked rice on the tile floor and kneel on it as I waited for His arrival.

The day finally arrived. I prepped as usual, several enemas, shaved, showered. Got my bag of toys ready in the living room. I got "dressed" as I was told, knelt on the rice and waited. It was very uncomfortable, but that was the intent.

He was a little late which I noticed because of the pain in my knees. He entered, inspected me as usual, pulled and twisted the nipple clamps. After removing the blindfold He spanked me with a paddle that He brought with Him, had me suck His cock. He didn't milk my prostrate as He had most of the meetings at the motel. Instead, He threw me on the bed, face up, pulled out the butt plug and rimmed me, then finger fucked my sore ass. He reached into His bag and pulled out a thin rod. I was told to lay on the edge of the bed, spread me ass cheeks. He used that rod to whip my asshole. I was screaming into the bedding, it was as first and very painful. Then He inserted a larger butt plug.

He brought a piece of ginger root and had me go to peel it and shape it into a butt plug. He stood next to me as He explained what He wanted done with the ginger root. I wasn't sure what this was all about, but I found out as soon as I finished peeling it. He had me remove the butt plug, put it in my mouth to clean it, and shove the shaped ginger in place of the butt plug. It felt cool on my tormented asshole for a few moments. Then the burning pain began, and didn't stop for about a half hour while I sucked His cock again, not to completion this time.

I rolled the condom over His swollen cock and removed the ginger root butt plug. He fucked me on the edge of my bed, roughly, pulling on my hair, smacking my ass and back with a leather strap. He finished and lay on top of me, catching His breath. The condom was filled with His cum as I knelt there. "Remove it, and don't spill a drop" was His order. As usual, I emptied the contents of the condom into my mouth and held it for about 10 minutes while He tormented my nipples and beat my balls with a wooden paint stirrer, until He told me to "Swallow bitch". The used condom was the next thing in my mouth for cleaning.

He pulled me into the bathroom by my caged cock. I got in the tub as directed, kneeling, mouth open.

The stream of piss overflowed my mouth quickly. After few moments, He told me to turn with my ass to Him, and spread my cheeks. He let the stream of piss flow again, directly in my gaping, stretched ass hole. He had me stand and removed the clover clamps from my nipples then squeezed & twisted my nips.

"Stand there and drip dry. Well done bitch, I'll let myself out" He left for the bedroom where His clothes were. I saw Him pass the bathroom on His way out. "Till next week boy."