Cucky's Reward

Story Info
Day in the life of a cuckold who is also a closet homosexual.
1.5k words
3.4
16k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, just past midday. I was still sleepy, having spent most of the night wanking to online porn. I had been with a daddy earlier in the evening, but that encounter took only half an hour.

I heard the key in the door, my wife Rita was back. She had spent the night with a Tinder date. It had been the first time they met. I had only received two messages from Rita last night: One that she would go to his place, and another one that she would stay the night.

I hate it when she stays the night. It makes me feel so lonely and foolish. I had finally gone to bed around 4 o'clock, fatigued by hours of porn. The loneliness had hit me as usual, as I lay by myself. That was the worst part of it. I would have loved to bury my head into my wife's large breasts, but, alas, I had to try to fall asleep with the knowledge that another man would be sucking on her nipples.

"Hi there! Are you home?"

"I sure am", I replied and went to the door to greet my wife.

"Have you had a good time?"

"I sure had!" Rita was still beaming. Undoubtedly she had been fucked well.

Rita but her bag down and was about to make coffee.

"Oh, do you want to?"

"I sure do."

Rita went to the sofa and undressed. I went over to her and sat down on the floor. I also put my pants down, ready to masturbate yet again. I had masturbated countless times during the night.

The right to lick her pussy after she has been with a man was one of the rules of our agreement.

Rita and I had been together for a long time now. Our sex life had been very exciting at first, and then it died down. I had to realise that my interest in porn and men was stronger than my desire to satisfy Rita. Unfortunately, porn addiction and homosexuality were in the way of a mutually fulfilling marriage.

Rita wanted more from life and had cheated on me. We agreed that this was ok. I learned that it turned me on. Rita has had boyfriends and casual encounters ever since. The man she met last night had been a casual encounter and I had yet to learn whether he was to become a boyfriend.

"Brendon was such a charmer! The bands were great. Too bad you are not into this music. You would have liked the bar. I am sorry that I could not come home last night, but we stayed until really late and I just felt soo tired that I couldnt come home anymore. I fell asleep on Brendon's bed... "

The Daddy I had met had been a good one, 15 years older than me, but still horny and potent. Beforehand, he had sent me a picture of him drilling into an asian boy. I should be happy that a daddy like him would still consider using me. It had been a quick grindr meetup, a brief getting to know each other online and then a trip to his house after Rita was gone.

Rita is aware of my outings, but she does not care enough to enquire about them. I was different, I wanted to hear the juicy bits of her infidelity. That was the second rule of our arrangement. She has to tell me all about it.

"Have you told him that you are married and I am ok with it?" That was the third rule.

"I did, and I think that was a big turn on for him. After the bands finished, he straight up asked me whether I want to come over to his place. It was already way past midnight at this point."

The daddy had not wasted much time. He greeted me with his shirt already open. I was allowed to caress this hairy chest and even run my tongue over his nipples. But he soon dropped his pants. I went down on my knees, and found his penis under a small paunch.

Daddy was not stiff yet and his dick did not look that impressive in its limp state. I went to work, servicing this daddy. I knew I had to give my best to pleasure him, after all he is good enough to get these cute asian boys. I felt lucky that Daddy had time for me. I asked for permission to undress so I could masturbate while giving pleasure.

"We took an Uber there. He started making out in the car. At his place, we had hardly finished a glas of wine before his hands were all over me. We kissed a lot. I sucked his dick for a little bit before I undressed so he could take me right there on his couch."

I had been kneeling naked before the daddy, stroking my cock while I did my best to pleasure him, alternating between him facefucking me, licking his glans and licking his balls. The daddy's cock rose to a respectable size and tasted delicious. I was looking forward to my reward.

"His kisses were so sweet. Yes, it was sort of a missionary position that we fucked in on the sofa. Yes, I also gave him a boobjob, but that was later on when we had moved onto the bed because I found the couch a bit uncomfortable.

My tongue was deep inside her vagina, I massaged her clitoris with my nose. My wife angrily pushed my head further towards her vulva. I did my best to pleasure her with my mouth, as is my role in my sexual life. I wanked myself hastily, anxiously hoping for a good erection.

"your pussy is still nice and moist."

"We had sex again in the morning, but of course, we had breakfast together afterwards. And then I still had to get back home."

"Which position did you use in the morning?"

"I rode him but then he turned me around and pumped into me doggy style until we both came."

"Have you given him another blowjob in the morning?"

"Oh yes, I teased him with that into doing me again. Brandon is such a good looking bloke, how could I miss the opportunity?" Brendon is about 10 years younger than me wife, and I am older than her.

I kept on servicing my wife.

The night before, daddy seemed to be quite pleased with my efforts. He grunted, sat down on his sofa to be more relaxed. I kept on with the service happily stroking myself. I felt that my masturbation would probably not have the desired result. My penis was not even stiff.

Daddy wanted more and ordered me to get halfway on the sofa and turn around. He obviously wanted to use me. I felt his fingers in my anus as he lubed me in.

Then I felt his hard penis entering me like a metal rod. It hurt, but I let daddy do as he pleased. I kept on wanking.

Wanking is pretty much all I can do, I am a compulsive wanker since childhood. I have always had problems getting an erection when being sexual with real people. I am not much of a fucker, I hardly ever manage to fuck my wife, let alone satisfy her. Not like daddy. He told me on grindr that he had fathered two children before he decided that he prefered to be pleasured by boys. He had left his wife a long time ago. I do not have any children and I have never fucked a man.

I finally managed to get a stiffy. I wanted to get in now. I rose from Rita's pussy and showed her my erection.

"Oh, you want to give it a try?" Rita's voice sounded almost disappointed.

My erection was already waning when I got my penis up to her vagina, hoping to shove it in. Frustrated, realising it would not work out again, I rubbed my penis against her pussy, with the dying hope I could at least get it in for a little bit.

Yesterday, as the daddy was relentlessly pounding into me, I got worried about my reward. I wondered whether it was my place to ask for it. I was considering it, as I lay moaning into the sofa cushion. If I waited for too long, daddy would surely ejaculate into my anus and I would get very little of the reward that I had earned through my suffering. I mustered all my courage and told him that I would love to receive his sperm.

The daddy obliged, pulled out his cock and removed the condom. I placed my tongue under his cock and he hastily wanked himself until the juice splashed into my eyes, on my face and into my mouth. I greedily devoured my reward. It tasted delicious, I had earned it. I gave up on my efforts to ejaculate myself. The daddy had not even touched my penis in this encounter.

After he was done, the daddy simply pulled up his pants, signalling me to leave.

Rita pushed me aside, terminating my efforts to get inside her.

"I will take a shower now." Off she went into the bathroom, I admired her big breasts as she left.

I stayed on our sofa and started wanking. I used my smartphone to look at some porn on the mini screen. I finally ejaculated as I heard the shower water run.