Daddy, Take Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy helped me through my husky, choking orgasm then lifted me in his arms and walked us to the bed. He gently laid me down, my hands touching and squeezing his body. He looked down at me, his face the perfect picture of desire. He calmly stripped his remaining crumpled clothes and stood over me, his stiff shaft almost glowing in the dim light. He leaned over, his face in my wet panties, and licked me. I lifted my hips to his tongue, but no words came out. He grasped the edges of the gauzy panties and gently pulled them over my hips, bum, and down my legs. He held them in his hands, wrapped them around his cock, and leeringly stroked himself.

"My God...daddy. Just...just...take me," I murmured.

He knelt between my open legs and pulled my almost weightless body to his. I tried to touch him, but he was too far away, so I laid my hands on my breasts and softly fondled myself. "Do it, daddy...I know you want me. Just...do it," I huskily spoke.

He grabbed his thick member and slapped my labia, gently prodding my clit with every delicious blow. I moved my hips around, encouraging him to slide his delicious meat into me, but he knew my thoughts before I did. He grasped his cock, and squeezed, and a long stream of pre-cum dripped onto my pussy.

"You have the most beautiful little pussy, Chloe," he smiled, again smacking my eager cunt.

"Then...just take me, daddy," I moaned.

Still, on his knees, he slipped his head through my slippery vulva, slowly sliding into me, but...he stopped with just a portion of his dick inside me. I tried to lift my hips up to take more, but he defended his position and moved back.

"More, daddy. Just a...bit...more," I agonisingly hissed.

"Relax, Little One. Just...just feel what's there. Relax. Breathe. Just take what's there," he said, so quietly.

Well, this was new! I wanted to fuck, but daddy wanted to tease and draw this out. Humph! I thought. I composed myself, as his hands swept over my breasts, not squeezing but just caressing them. I laid there, stilled my throbbing pussy, and worked my young pelvic muscles on the two inches he had allowed me. Daddy just knelt there, stroking my bent legs and thighs, his hips barely moving. I felt my body responding to this new sensation, my pussy leaking more than I imagined. His gentle fondling and the sweet, almost innocent look on his face stirred me. My hips began to sway on their own, daddy pulling back with every upwards thrust from my body, his hands now on my hips, holding and controlling me. One hand moved across my stomach and down to my sparse pussy hair, a single finger playing with my excited clit. He deliciously rubbed it, tentatively but assuredly.

"Cum for me, Little One," he whispered, his eyes on mine, as my hips undulated under his too-gentle assault.

I threw my head back, my breathing tightening and my imagination overflowing with desire, and I came. I shrieked another long, "Aaaaaaahh," and came over my daddy's throbbing two inches. [My mind was a mess; how did he do that to me?] He looked down, and my womanly juices gushing and smiled. His little massage of my clit slowed 'til I pushed his hand away.

"Too...too much, daddy," I moaned. I looked at him to ask all the hows and whys that were going through my head, but again, no words came out.

He could feel my climax subside, so he lent over, straightening his legs, and now sliding his six-plus inches deep inside me. [Fuck! That's what I need, I thought.] I braced for the inevitable deep thrusts and fucking that only my dad had ever shared with me, but nothing came. I lifted my hips up, my body telling him what I needed, but he only smiled at me, his cock firmly embedded in me.

"Shhhh," he whispered, again.

I pulled his head to mine and madly kissed him, my tongue tasting his and my hips pushing up. But still, he remained the stoic, emotionless man I barely recognised. He looked at me, his eyes filled with love only a father could have for his daughter, and I felt these little nudges, his pubic bone pressing firmly on my clit. Don't get me wrong, having my daddy stuffed inside me felt more than fantastic, but his reticence to fuck was maddening!

"Did you like your last cum, Chloe?" he smirked. "This one will be better," he assured me, as his pubis continued its slow, steady rhythmic presses on my clit.

I lay there and slowly joined him in his cadenced prods. I was getting it now, so I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he adjusted his hips; my hands on his back, holding him close to me. My fingers touched his face, running across his lips, as he opened his mouth, and my fingers slid into his wetness. He gently sucked my fingers, the way he would lick and suckle my breasts. That all-too-familiar tingling crept up on me, my wetness mingling with his manly scent, as I pulled him to me, my nails racking his back, daddy wincing every so often. I had this innate feeling he wanted to fuck me, but he wouldn't allow himself the ecstasy of that release. [Daddy was loving me; this was for me, I thought.]

We could feel our warm breath on the other, our bodies sweating, our hearts beating practically as one—'til I came— my pussy grabbing his shaft, the tremors passing from my body to his. With every long gush of my sap, I held him, squeezing him. I knew my daddy wouldn't cum, but I was determined to have his musky seed inside me...when I wanted it! I scratched his back, held my legs firm around him, pushed my hips up, and came again, my body thrashing to and fro...then he came, his male sperm filling my little, tight valley. He finally gave up with his pretence and fucked me, his cock sliding out and thrusting back into me, deep and proud. This was the dominating, loving daddy I knew and craved. His hips scissored into me, his pelvis moving around and taking, filling me with every angry, urgent thrust. I held on, his body tormenting mine, as he emptied himself in me. We came together, our cries as one. I shivered at his powerful thrusts, my body succumbing to his. With an inglorious heave, daddy fell to my chest, his cock spasming inside me, his girth expanding and still oozing. I lent my lewdly spread legs down, keeping my father inside me. I gently pushed him to the side, his weight now too much on my frail, satisfied body.

"Fuck...Chloe," he moaned, every deep breath a challenge for him, as much as for myself.

"I...I know, daddy," I wheezed, giggling and swatting his hard, damp self.

I slipped from the bed, returned with cold drinks, and fell beside him.

"That...that was different, daddy," I chuckled. "I'm not complaining, but..."

"Every time with you is different, Chloe. God...I'll miss your sublime body, you know?" he smiled.

"Don't, dad. Please...don't talk like that, 'kay? Maybe my mums will let us, uh, indulge every now and then?" I asked, eyebrows raised quizzically.

"Hmmm," he sighed. "Let's not even go there, Little One. We don't want to ruin any intimacy you have with Maisie, right? I know she's understanding of us...but let's not push things, all right? We should enjoy our time and see what tomorrow and the next day bring, okay?" he said, a certain sadness in his voice.

We lay together, our arms fondling each other and tiny kisses punctuating the little quips we had for each other. Too soon, safe and warm, we slept in each other's arms.