Forever Yours

Story Info
Brother and sister go further than they agreed to.
1.9k words
4.44
31.9k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door finally opened and closed softly. A small smile spread across her lips as he walked in ever so quietly and laid down next to her. She pressed into his muscled body, pressing her ass against him. He moaned softly and kissed the back of her head. His hands played on her arm, slowly running up and down the length, his fingers spreading at the top of her bicep gently kissing the side of her breast. This time she moaned and pressed against him harder.

His hand left her arm and moved to spread her buttcheeks, driving himself between her legs. He pumped his hips slowly back and forth; she could feel his hardness sliding between her thighs. It quickened her breath. His hands went back to her, kneading, caressing her breast, she moaned as he took her nipple between two fingers and gave a slight pinch. His lips played on her skull, her shoulders, he breathed deep taking in her scent. His hips continued their melodic rhythm as his fingers slowly started their descent. Passed her sternum, belly button, until they found what they were looking for. She moaned louder as his fingers gently played on her, slow circles driving her further into ecstasy, wanting him to go harder, faster, "make me come" she wanted to yell but she knew that wasn't the game. Everything was always so slow, so time consuming. Their breathing quickened, and so did his hips and fingers just a little. She wanted those fingers to go down further, slide into her, she wanted to feel some part of him inside. But that wasn't the agreement either.

He moved his fingers away and she gave a sad sound but was intrigued this had never happened before. His fingers found their way up to her lips and she softly licked them tasting herself. He shuddered and drove his hips harder. She clasped her thighs down hard around his manhood, jacking him off with her legs. He shuddered again and slightly turned her head so she was facing him now. He kissed her lips, also new but well wanted. She ran her tongue across his lips and moaned as his fingers went back to play. His fingers danced; he knew exactly how she needed it, the best way to get her off. His lips still on hers, he breathed and whispered,

"I want more."

"We agreed this was all we'd ever do."

"Yeah, but I need you. All of you."

"We can't."

"Who says?"

His fingers slid down further and very slowly slipped inside. She moaned loudly and her body arched.

She mumbled, "I don't know. The world. You're my brother."

"Who's going to know? Will you tell them?"

His fingers slid deeper into her. Her body started to shake; she was so close but he stopped moving.

"Well?"

"No. Who would I tell."

"Then let me have you."

His fingers started working again but so painfully slow it was almost infuriating. She was having a hard time deciding what to do. Why couldn't they take it to the next level? They had been relieving each other with hands, fingers, legs, since she came back home. There was no one to stop them. Neither of them had close friends, they had no other family.

She realized that his fingers had stopped moving again. She wiggled her hips a little to try to get them to start but he just smiled at her.

"Remember the first time? On the couch after you had dumped that jerk you were dating."

She tried moving her hips again but it still didn't work.

"Yes." was all she could think to say.

"We were sitting on the couch and you were fuming about how that guy thought our relationship was weird and that you spent way more time fussing over me than anything else."

He wiggled his fingers, causing her to moan out, "yeah."

"And how you told that asshole that he had no idea what you and I had been through and he could just stay out of it forever. I asked you if you loved me more than anything else. And to prove it you unzipped my pants and gave me the best damn hand job I've ever had. I was so worked up about being able to touch your sweet pussy for the first time that I exploded everywhere within seconds."

She giggled, his was a super condensed version of that night.

"I remember. I also remember a few days later how we agreed that jacking each other off was okay but anything else wasn't since we are siblings."

"Hmmm."

His fingers started working again, his thumb found her clit. She gasped and went to press harder into him but he moved and was now hovering above her fucking her harder with his hand. She was going to come, her ass pressed into the bed as her back arched, she moaned and whispered, "yes, right there, don't stop." But he did.

Her eyes shot open as he pressed his body down onto her. His cock pressed up against her clit, he pumped his hips once, twice, and she couldn't take it anymore. She moved, sending his cock barreling into her. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as she started screaming, "Don't fucking stop!"

He didn't stop but he started slowing down. She wrapped her arms around him and quickly bucked him over. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts as her body continued its convulsing. She moaned loudly, "Yeah, yeah, fuck me, just like that."

Finally, her body started calming down and her hips slowed so that she was thrusting slower, more his speed. He moaned, "I'm going to come."

She jumped off of him and wrapped her mouth around his cock. His hands went to the side of her head as she felt him release down the back of her throat.

She slowly lapped at his cock cleaning what she couldn't swallow and herself off of him. His body shook and he tried to pull her up to him but she wanted to taste every last bit.

"You're driving me crazy."

She chuckled and laid her head on his thigh, her fingers still softly kneading his balls.

He moaned and pulled her up kissing her softly. His hand found her breast and he started slowly rubbing her nipple with his thumb. She moaned and licked his lips. He smiled, "It's my turn." She looked at him confused but laughed softly when he moved, making his way down, taking one nipple in his mouth and running his tongue around it, then the other. His lips continued, until he found what he wanted. She gasped as his tongue very gently lapped at her. He looked up at her and softly sucked the hard little nub with his lips. Her hips bucked against him and he moaned. He started making soft circles. Always soft, always maddening slow, flicking, circling, sucking; her hips bucked again and her hands went down to his head. She tried making him go faster, tried thrusting her hips but he pinned them down and laughed softly, "No." He continued his ever so slow circling and sucking of her clit. Her breath came faster, her moans got louder. She looked down and locked eyes with him. He smiled as pulled back just a little more, making the contact ever softer. She moaned in frustration and passion. His hands left her hips and made their way up to her nipples again. He pulled and twisted harder and faster than his tongue was working. She gasped and her back arched. She whispered, "faster please, harder please."

"Nuh-huh." There was a playful glint in his eye as he continued driving her crazy.

His hands left her breasts. His fingers started playing, in her slowly, then out. She moaned, her body started slightly shaking. His fingers left and went further down. She clenched. He stopped and looked up at her.

"All of you." was all he said before she felt the tip of his finger slid into parts she had never let anyone touch before. She relaxed. His tongue went back to its painfully slow play as his finger worked to move deeper inside. She gasped at how much she liked it.

His tongue got a little faster, a little harder and his finger now fully going in and out of her anus was making her body shake more. She whispered, "I'm going to come." He moaned and his finger worked a little faster, his tongue a little harder. Her hips thrust back into the bed and the upper half of her body involuntarily shot up as she screamed out, "Fuck, fuck!" His finger and tongue worked ever faster now as she came. She screamed in pure ecstasy.

She started pushing on him to stop. She tried to scoot her body away. He murmured "Not yet." He sat up and pushed her upper half back onto the bed. His finger still working her anus, he began to slip another in while his fingers danced quickly over her clit. Her body convulsed. Her voice was gone all that was escaping was little grunts and groans as he continued to fuck her with his hands. Her hips came off the bed and she squirted all over him and the sheets. He moaned, "that's a good girl." and moved on top of her. He kissed her neck, cheeks, lips and he slowly inserted his cock into her extremely wet pussy. He moaned as he thrust hard and slow.

She was still trying to catch her breath when he moved her to her belly. She felt the tip of his cock against her back side. She took a deep breath as he started to push into her. The fingers had helped some but the area was still very tight. She let out almost a sort of mewing sound.

"Shhhh. It's okay." He mumbled as he continued to push.

As soon as the head was in the pressure wasn't too bad. She pressed her butt cheeks into him as he went back to the slow melodic rhythm that he liked. He pushed a hand down in front and started rubbing her clit again. She let out a moan.

"See Sis it doesn't always have to be fast and hard." He kissed the back of her head as he rocked back and forth. She tightened her thighs and buttocks making the tight space a little tighter.

"You like it?"

"I love it."

"You love me?"

"Always."

She moaned as his hips went harder, never faster. His fingers still played on her throbbing clit. She was amazed that she was going to come again. She started rocking her hips in time with his. "You're going to make me come again."

"Yeah, tell me you love it."

She moaned loudly, she liked this more assertive side of him, "I love it."

"Love what?"

"Your cock in my ass." She moaned, "Your fingers on my clit. How much you make me come."

He grunted and started thrusting harder. His breath quickened.

"Are you going to come, Brother?"

"Mmmm.mmm."

Her own body started shaking and heating up with the electricity of her own orgasm.

"Come for me. Come in my ass."

They both dove into orgasm at the same time, moaning, her hips bucking as he thrust hard, spewing his sperm into her.

He stayed laying on her for a few seconds, catching his breath. She could feel his cock growing soft inside of her.

He finally moved and she breathed deep as she felt the cool air of the fan hit her skin. He laid down next to her and kissed her forehead. She moved her hand down and cupped his cock. She looked at him and smiled as her eyes started to close and she drifted off beside the only man she had ever loved.