Daddy, Take Me Ch. 25

Story Info
Saturday night tryst with Jo.
11.7k words
4.62
2.8k
3
0

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers

As always, a huge thanks to Kenji for his editing. God knows what this would look like without him so, thanks. And, as always, thanks for your feedback; good, bad or indifferent.

Chapter 25

Liaisons on a Saturday Night

We were woken by Ewan's grumbles; we both smiled at each other.

"Sorr--" she began to say, 'til I brought a finger to her delicious lips.

"Shhh," I hushed her. "Don't. It's what we're here for, right?" I explained. It's hard to put into words the loving look on her bedraggled face. We hugged and kissed for twenty seconds, and then she slipped from the bed, her robe on and then closed the door behind her. I pulled the still-warm duvet under my chin, basking in my life. I quickly messaged my sisters, trying to appease them for my absence. I seriously doubted a text would do, but hey...

I made myself somewhat presentable and headed for the kitchen. Per my new routine, I prepped some pancake mix and washed the fresh blueberries. In no time, I was met by father and daughter, the smells pulling them from their morning sleepiness. Maisie ran through her to-do list, Ewan and I chuckling and rolling our eyes. Eventually, we all headed out for a short walk but extended by a few blocks every day. We could both tell his mobility was coming back. With any luck, we'd make it to Jo's flower shop tomorrow.

Safely back, and giving Ewan a break, Maisie and I headed back out, as she wanted to show me a local produce market. It just so happened, we found ourselves outside Jo's shop. Quelle surprise, eh! Arm-in-arm, we sauntered in, the bell on the door tinkling and announcing us. It was a hive of activity, which bode well for Jo. Maisie asked if she was in, and the girl pointed to the rear door.

"She'll be in there, luv," she cheerily said, so we made our way to the swinging door. Once inside, Maisie called her name. Jo was bent over, wrapping up bouquets of flowers when she saw us. She glided over to us, wrapping her arms around Maisie's waist, with a bright, "Morning, darling," and kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's grand to see you both! How's your dadaidh, this morning?" she asked, her arms now around me, finding my lips easily.

"Better," Maisie said. "Small steps, literally and figuratively, but he's getting there. You're busy so we'll leave you be. I...we just wanted to say 'hi.' We're, uh, looking forward to tonight, Jo. Six o'clock still work for you?" she asked.

"That'll be barry, Maisie. You have my address still, aye?" Jo asked.

"I know where you live, Jo," she smiled, and embraced her. "Can't wait...darling," she whispered. I smiled. Surprised, but smiled. The love of my life just called another girl, 'darling' without any hesitation...and not a twinge of jealousy in my bones! They kissed slowly and sensuously, Jo's hands on Maisie's perfect ass. I smiled, as they disentangled, and Jo took a half-step to me, and did the same, my body relaxing into her warm embrace and warmer lips. She gave my bum and gentle swat, smirked and said, "Now. Oot! You two are distracting me!" she giggled.

I picked out some flowers for Ewan; Maisie was touched by my thoughtfulness, but it was nothing.

After all...

We made our way to the street, both of us had a light-scarlet shade on our faces, and headed to the market.

"Do you feel, uh, like I do?" Maisie chuckled.

"You mean wet and horny? Yes!" I grinned, and wrapped my arms around her. "I just cannot wait to watch you, chérie," I whispered.

Maisie's blush turned a beautiful scarlet, as we continued to the market, window shopping and daydreaming. Maisie kept checking her watch, 'til I finally said, "C'mon. I know you're worried about him. Let's head back, 'kay?" I said, determinedly.

"No...really, hen. It's okay. Let's look around a bit more, aye," she tactfully said.

"Veggies, then home," I said, staring her down in the middle of the sidewalk.

She put on her delightful little pout, but took my hand and walked me to the market. Soon enough, we were back. I unpacked and began prepping lunch, whilst Maisie began her regimen with Ewan. I winced every time I heard him groan, but knew it was for his own good. We had a quickish lunch, then out for a walk, Ewan still with the security of his walker. I always brought his cane with me, as he liked getting used to the freedom it gave him. I always took the opportunity to swat Maisie's butt with it, sneakily, of course.

Returning, he puttered about, working on another design, whilst Maisie and I sat in the sunlit front room, relaxing, reading in each other's arms and listening to his music. It was rather idyllic, the peacefulness, and the gentleness of the day, calming us both down. Everything just felt...so right. There was nowhere to be...but right here.

I lay in Maisie's lap, reading and then dozing off, her fingers quietly playing with my hair. I curled up in an almost-foetal position, safe and warm in her affection. I slept for what seemed like hours, 'til I felt a tiny tickle, and swatted an imaginary fly from my face. I recognised Maisie's soft, lilting giggle, and I unconsciously smiled. I turned my head and looked up at her, her eyes on mine. A single, perfect finger moved to my mouth, and slipped between my wet lips. I lazily licked and sucked the flesh, Maisie moving it around, gently prodding my mouth, calmly swishing it around, 'til she grasped my bottom lip between two fingers, and pulled it down. I quietly lay there, letting her play with me. Her other fingers were touching my neck, cautiously pressing down. I moaned on her finger, and Maisie shifted her body around. I let out a low, "Mmmmm," and sucked her digit. She threw her book down, her free hand stroking and gingerly pulling my hair. I brought a hand up and caressed her full breast, then pinched her nipple, her mouth twitching, as the pleasure coursed through her.

I pulled her finger from my anxious mouth, and whispered, "Slap me, darling."

She looked at the closed door, then brought her hand across my face.

"Ohhh, Mais--" I moaned, but not too loud. "Again," I pleaded, her hand a bit harder this time, my body somehow releasing some unknown pleasurable surge.

"Again," I rasped. "Just...again," I groaned, and she did, knowing what I needed from her. Her final

slap stung...and I smiled, turning my head to her covered crotch. My fingers clawed at her zipper, desperately trying to touch her, feel her, and smell her. She pulled my hair, and leaned down, whispering, "My room. Now!" she said.

I stood up, my eyes as shameless as they've ever been, and practically ran to her room. Maisie was right behind me, her hand swatting my ass. Fuck me, please, I thought. She locked her bedroom door, her back firmly against it.

"Strip me," she seethed, and I smiled inside. I walked to her, fell on my knees and unbuttoned, then unzipped, her too-tight jeans, pulling them down over her taut bum. Her panties were...wet. She kicked off her trousers and stood over me. She grabbed my hair and pulled me onto her covered cunt, wiping herself over my face.

"Lick me, leanabh-nighean," she groaned, the tension rising.

I not-too-gently pulled her panties down, the gusset of her flimsy panties sticking to her. I almost came just from that! I lifted one leg over my shoulder, grabbed her pillowy ass, and leaned in, lapping at my beautiful lover's pussy. Maisie scrunched down a bit and let me pleasure her. I licked and sucked her, the squishy, smutty noises spurring me on. I...I needed her, needed her taste, I needed to feel her towering over me, allowing me, of all people, to love her.

She kept her mouth closed, her erotic sounds muffled to anyone passing by her door. I buried my mouth and nose in her, covering my face with her pungent cream. I looked up at her, seeking confirmation that I was doing everything right. Maisie knew me more than anyone else, smiled, and whispered, through bated breath, "Good girl. You're such an incredibly bonnie lass, Chloe."

Oh my God, Chloe. Did you hear what she just said? I thought. I almost orgasmed. I was bathing in her juices, my tongue and mouth never leaving her precious vale. Maisie was gently humping my face, using my tongue as a tiny cock. All I wanted at this moment was to feel her gushing into my too-willing mouth. I moved one hand from her arse to her stomach, slowly stroking her and feeling her muscles tense. I flicked her engorged clitty, rapidly dancing over it, swallowing her as she continued to quiver and gush. Both her hands went to the back of my head, Maisie's hips thrusting onto me, and she orgasmed, her sap squirting over my eager face. I rubbed my nose over her wetness, so pleased with myself. I let her fuck my mouth, never pulling back, but willingly consenting to her desires.

I moved my mouth down, my tongue running over her thighs, licking her spent, dripping cum, not wanting to waste a drop of her essence. I could hear and feel Maisie's subtle chortling above me, and I smiled. I was hers...and she was mine.

She playfully slapped my face, her laughter certain to bring a knock on the door.

"Shhh!" I madly murmured. "Your dad, hmm?" I cackled, the scene, too much to take seriously.

Maisie slipped to the floor, holding and kissing my head.

"Damn, lass. That was...divine," she smiled. "But...if you think I'm returning the favour, forget it. You can wait 'til tonight, leanabh-nighean."

And I smiled. I knew that by denying me a much-needed orgasm, Maisie would have me where I needed to be--willing, and insatiable.

"You're so mean to me," I pouted, playing up the naive submissive.

"I know what you need, leannan...but you'll be a good-girl and wait, aye?" she taunted, my fingers swiping through her still-oozing labia. I looked into her frazzled eyes, and brought my hand to my mouth, slowly licking and sucking her cum.

Maisie knew I was baiting her, as I often did, pushing her into playing along with my twisted desires. I wanted her to lift me in her arms, walk me to her bed, lay me down and make love to me. After our, well, playful escapade, I always needed the soft and tender side of her, somehow reconfirming who and what I meant to her. But she knew this and ignored my needy desire this time. She lifted herself from the carpeted floor and walked away. Turning her head, she looked at me, still sitting on the floor, a puddle of emotions swirling through me.

"I think we'll need a good shower before dinner, aye, hen? Why don't you go have yours? I have a few things to do right now," she said, her voice flat and monotone. She was certainly pushing my buttons tonight!

"If you think I should then, yeah, I'll have mine first, 'kay?" I muttered. My body was on fire, but for Maisie, I denied myself, knowing my discipline would be rewarded.

I was in full-on sub mode now, my anticipation for the evening simply thrilling me. I knew that, for the most part, I'd be the voyeur tonight, my thoughts oozing down my thighs. I slowly walked to the shower, cleansing every inch of my ragged and petite body. I swear I didn't touch myself, knowing that any self-gratification would pale in comparison to what, we hoped, would transpire tonight. I couldn't wipe the grin from my sun-kissed face.

I finished and walked into her bedroom, a fluffy towel concealing my pristine body. Maisie had laid out my clothes for the evening, as she had done in the past. My heart leapt just a bit more. I opened her wardrobe, and did the same for her, carefully choosing her dress, lingerie, and shoes.

Maisie had chosen my delightful summer dress with a low-cut, plunging neckline that showed off my small breasts through the subtle V. The pale, yellow flowers flattered my complexion, or so she said when she bought it for me. It was cut two, maybe three, inches above my knees. It was one of her favourites.

Maisie chose the expensive backless, plunging bra set in, of course, a simple, but luxurious, yellow. We both loved it, Maisie, for the look and feel, and me for the way it accentuated my smaller mounds. The matching panties were snug, smart and sheer. She knew me so well.

When she returned to her room, she said her dad had been fed and watered, and he knew we may be a little late tonight, but he was to definitely call if anything came up. She dropped her insubstantial robe on the floor, as she walked to the bathroom. She looked at the clothes I had laid out for her and smiled.

I waited 'til the last moment to dress, as I wanted to be fresh and arrive uncreased at Jo's. I considered stashing an extra pair of panties in my handbag. When Maisie came out, I had her sit and dried and brushed her long hair, styling it in the provocative French braids I loved so much. My fingers played with her face and her neck, whilst my lips licked and sucked her earlobes, Maisie shivering at the not-so-welcome intrusion.

Tant pis, I thought! and smiled at her in the mirror.

She looked stunning; sexy, sensual, and desirable. She asked what earrings and necklace to wear, so helped her choose the ones that flattered her best. She turned in the chair and held her foot out to me, in her hand a deep-red shade of nail polish. She knew what stirred me after all this time. My hands shook, as I carefully applied two light layers on her carefully manicured nails. She knew I was dying to kiss and lick them, but that would wait...'til later, I hoped!

I gingerly finished the two coats, my warm breath blowing on her enchanting toes, her foot held carefully in my hand. I lifted my eyes, a little smirk across my lips, as she wiggled her toes, my breath was taken aback by such a simple, but for me, erotic gesture. I finished the other foot, then lifted each foot to my mouth, planting a little kiss on each.

I held the small bottle out to her, and whispered, "The same?" a sly coquettish look on my face now. She took the bottle from me, and we changed places. Before she applied the first coat though, she delicately buffed and manicured each nail. I relished every supple move she made, her affection making me feel whole.

"I love you," I mouthed, afraid my voice would break if the actual words were spoken.

Maisie held my foot, lifted it, and kissed the top of it. Then, looking at me, mouthed the same words to me. To me!

I watched silently as Maisie dressed, her approval of the short, light-blue skirt confirmed my choice. She slid her silk panties up her taut legs, smiling smugly at me the whole time. Her fingers lifted the demi-bra I had chosen for tonight. I needed to show her off as much as she needed the same for me. Cheekily, she asked for help in clasping the front together.

"You're being naughty, my love. Already," I smiled, as the back of my hands lay on the swell of her breasts. I calmly lifted each breast, adjusting and feeling its weight.

God, if we weren 't going out, I thought.

I was no less demure when I dressed, Maisie's eyes never leaving my body.

"Gosh, lass," she chuckled. "I do have good taste, don't I?" she grinned.

"The best, darling woman. The best," I blushed.

Finally, after fiddling around, we were set for the evening. We hugged Ewan, reiterating that if he needed any help, all he had to do was call. He assured us he would be able to clamber into his bed, et al, just fine.

We set off for Jo's, the cool Edinburgh evening quickening our pace.

"So...how are we, uh, approaching this, sweetie?" I asked.

"Chloe, leannan...just relax, okay? We'll see how it goes, all right? Let's just keep it light and easy. I have a feeling nature will take over pretty quickly!" she laughed. "Ohh, did you bring our, you know...?" she asked.

"I never leave home without it, darling. All washed and cleansed and ready for a workout...as am I!" I cackled too loudly. "It'll be an interesting dynamic, at the very least, though, eh?" I said, as calmly as I could.

"Well, there's a good, firm, first connection, leannan. I only hope Jo has no reservations, though. As you're the little voyeur tonight, at least for a while, well, she should be fine." Maisie sniggered. "We'll have to have a chat before, okay? You know, see what boundaries or what she's expecting. God, I don't know the bloody etiquette for these things," she laughed, which made me burst into loud giggles.

We stopped off at the off-license and picked out a nice Chablis, and made our way to her flat. It was only a ten-minute walk from Maisie's, which put our minds at ease, just in case! Maisie firmly knocked on the door, Jo opening it almost immediately. We all broke into wide smiles, Jo let us in, and she hugged and kissed us both. She closed the door, her hand going to Maisie's face, softly touching her, her fingers skimming through her hair, down her neck and across her lips. I shuddered, as Maisie probably did, too.

She brought her lips to Maisie's and seductively kissed them. She pulled away, and with a tight smile, whispered, "Hi, there," both of them glowing now. Jo turned to me, and practically repeated her greeting, again murmuring, "Hi, Chloe. You...look fabulous, darling," and romantically kissed me, her arms around my neck, her lips sealed against mine. I couldn't help but moan into her minty-tinged mouth.

"My goodness, Jo. You...smell beautiful," I gushed, as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I leaned in again, my head buried in her neck, as I silently inhaled her scent. "Yeah. It's...nice," I stammered.

"Thanks, Chloe. A girl has to make an effort, hmm?" she chuckled, then leaned into my neck, her tongue licking me, as her hands cupped my bum. "And yours? My...it's different, but I...love it," she sighed, and leaned back in, her mouth on my neck, gently sucking my flesh. I moved my head back, baring my neck for her, my body firmly against hers.

"Let's see what your girlfriend is wearing, hmm?" she smirked, and went to Maisie, her hands immediately wrapped around her neck. She pulled Maisie's head down, their lips touching again, and they began kissing, their heads moving to and fro, as their obvious passion grew. I watched enthralled, as Jo's hand slid down my lover's body, cupping her ass now. "Oh, lass. I've wanted to do this forever, Maisie," she quietly moaned, kissing, smelling and burying her lips in her neck.

I moved behind Maisie, wrapping my arms around her, my hands on Jo's head, feeling her shampooed hair, all soft and sleek. I buried my head in Maisie's hair, the eroticism of the moment releasing tiny gushes of my secretions. My hands moved down Jo's back, their kisses not pausing, feeling the softness of her back. I had to bend my knees, as my hands found her stupendous ass, my fingers pulling her tighter against my Maisie.

Jo's mouth moved from Maisie's neck, down to her collarbone, as she licked and gently bit her. Fuck! Maisie was in heaven, as Jo leaned down, kissing the tops of her heaving tits. Fuck! I had to see this, so I moved from behind Maisie and slid behind Jo, my hands in her hair, kissing and licking her neck now.

"You...smell...gorgeous," I moaned into her neck, my hands trailing down from her unhindered breasts, down her body and between the open slits of her dress.

Jo was slowly fondling Maisie's breasts, sliding her pelvis against hers. I gently massaged her thighs, her flesh warm, and ever-so-inviting. Maisie's gentle moans filled the room, as her lips returned to Jo's. I wanted to fall on my knees and take Jo, just lift her dress and bury my head in her covered ass.

Suddenly, and inexplicably, Jo pulled away from Maisie. I was still fondling her as she subtly moved away from my wandering hands. We had lost the connection we had made. With a sharp slap on Maisie's bum, she turned, all of us chuckling, almost embarrassed, at the loss of contact.

Stammering, Maisie picked up the bottle of Chablis from the table, and adjusting herself, handed it to Jo.

Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers