Daddy, Take Me Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jealous. At last. That should be me, I thought. I was mesmerised by the scene playing out before me. And do you know what my Maisie did? She turned her head to me, her hands on Jo's head as she continued to suckle her magnificent breast, and silently mouthed again, "I love you." My heart leapt, as my hands slipped back into my panties. I stroked my wet gash and mouthed the same three words to her. I was so touched that even amidst her seduction, she was thinking of...me.

Jo adored the breasts she was coddling, her mouth moving from one to the other, a slick sheen of saliva soon covering both. I smiled as she rubbed her crimson face over them, sucking childlike on her taut nipples. After what seemed to be forever, Maisie pushed Jo's head down, letting her know there was more to her body than a delicious pair of tits.

I smirked as Maisie calmly led her head down, 'til she was kneeling in front of my future wife. She grabbed Jo's head and pulled her into the silk panties, rubbing her wanton, covered cunt all over her face. Jo delved into the squishy panties, eagerly sucking the fabric into her mouth. Her hands were on the lace-trimmed edges and unceremoniously pulled them down. I held my breath as her trimmed mons came into view. Maisie's fingers were lazily stroking Jo's head, her eyes half-closed, her breathing even, and almost calm.

I lifted my bum, and slipped my panties off, the soft, dry towel under me was welcome. I pulled the bottom of my dress up, exposing my rabid cunt. When Maisie opened her eyes, she gasped, and thrust her pelvis into Jo's mouth, as she stepped out of her cute panties.

My Maisie was now naked, their two bodies touching, their hand covering and rubbing the other's breasts. Even sitting, I could feel the heat from them both. Their kisses were urgent, their touches, so endearing. They stood there, fondling and prodding each other's bums, holding and swaying, as Maisie leaned down, lifted, and engulfed Jo's bare tit. She held my Maisie's mouth close to her, fingers stroking her hair, as the gentle, but persistent moans flourished from somewhere deep within.

Jo moved, her legs straddling Maisie's, as she began to slowly slide her wetness on the soft but rigid leg, holding Maisie's head close to her. I slid a finger deep inside my anxious cunt, the wet spot on Maisie's leg exciting me beyond words.

Jo leaned down, and Maisie's mouth was now empty of Jo's full mound. I stared as she fondled Maisie's adorable ass, her fingers sliding up and down her crack. Jo leaned over, her hand swiftly moving between Maisie's legs, her fingers now sloshing through my lover's labia. It was so fucking, incredibly erotic the way Jo took her from behind, and then they slipped under her, stroking Maisie's now-soppy pussy. Jo's mouth gripped Maisie's breast, kissing and gnawing at her. Maisie could do nothing but hold onto Jo's steady body, her head thrown back, her mouth open, but no words came out.

I knew Maisie's body so well and saw she was close to a much-anticipated orgasm. I loved the way she thrust her butt back onto Jo's fingers. The image of me taking her with our Feeldoe sprung into my fevered mind. God, would I really? I thought.

Suddenly, Maisie stepped back, Jo's fingers sliding from her depths. Jo looked up at her, concerned she had gone too far.

Maisie helped her stand, shuffled them to the bed, and pushed her down, straddling her thighs.

"Was that...?" Jo asked, anxious that she had overstepped an imaginary boundary.

"Yes, sweetie. You did everything right, okay? I...I just want you under me now, aye?" she smiled, leaned down, and kissed her. "Your fingers are magic, darling," she whispered.

Jo leaned up, sucking and caressing Maisie's tits, her fingers once again playing with Maisie's bum. I giggled as Maisie pushed Jo back again, lay her body on hers, and rubbed themselves together, their kisses full and wet. I spasmed, as Jo sucked Maisie's lower lip into her mouth, then lewdly let it go. I couldn't help myself, my frantic desire at that proverbial fever pitch. I moaned a lustful 'aaaaaah' and came, my balled-up panties absorbing my sap. Both sets of eyes were on me, and quiet giggles filled the room. I probably blushed, but I had not a care in the world. I ran my fingers slowly around my puffy labia, but not wanting to orgasm again.

I stood on wobbly feet, and shook my dress off, letting it fall where it may. I took a few tentative steps to the bed, as Jo twisted her body around, Maisie now under her. I moved to the end of the bed and watched Jo slide her fingers into Maisie's pussy, and kissed her hungrily. I stood there watching as her body hovered over Maisie, their hands and lips moved and caressed each other, and clambered quietly up the bed. My hands stroked Jo's legs as I lay down, my tongue in her little cleft. I wiggled the tip of my tongue against her little button, Jo waving her ass in my face, as I did so. I cupped her cunt with one hand, the other pinching and slapping her arse, Maisie was moaning her way to another orgasm, her voice and smell spurring me on.

I knelt up, grabbed Jo's hips, and pulled her down, her mouth suddenly pulled away from Maisie's, her face now staring at Maisie's still-oozing pussy. I gently pushed her head down onto my lover's sex, as she wiggled her ass to me in appreciation. I looked at my wasted and sated partner, her smile saying everything to me. I mouthed another, "I love you," and winked. She returned my gesture and closed her eyes, succumbing to Jo's tantalising tongue. I lifted Jo up on her knees, her back curved, and her ass high in the air.

I scooted down, and went back to tonguing her, my hand swatting her nimble butt. So much for being a sub, hmm? I smiled to myself. My fingers were sloshing through her cunt, exciting me even more. I leaned down almost under her and flicked my tongue through her delicious labia. Methodically, she rocked and fucked my mouth, as she continued to go down on my Maisie. I pressed a single, sap-soaked finger into her bum, as my tongue licked her pussy. I felt her push back on my finger, so I pressed on, just piercing her private seal. Her scent and juices smelled like earthy molasses, but just a tad different from my moms or Maisie's. I wallowed in her.

I loved how her butt clenched the tip of my finger, so pushed a bit more in, taking my time and letting her get used to the teeming defilement. My tongue took a long swipe through her now-puffy lips and I moved away, poised over her rolling bum. I let our mixed spit dribble from my lips to my finger, the thick ooze trickling down, as I slowly fucked her arse. Jo looked so...vulnerable under me, but so incredibly sensuous. My free hand stroked her back, as I whispered a low, "You're doing so well, baby. That's it, Jo. Take our Maisie. Do you like me loving your...ass?" I whined, pushing my finger fully in. I looked up from her shifting butt, my eyes trailing along her back and caught Maisie's eyes, her hands sunk in Jo's hair.

I could only hear her subtle, erotic, 'mmmmmms,' as she continued to go down on my girlfriend, her delicious ass swaying to and fro.

I looked at Maisie, her face the proverbial picture of bliss, and whispered, "Does it feel good, mon amour?" I sighed. "Tell me...baby-girl, hmm? Do you like Jo's delicious tongue on your...vagine?" I rasped, the word making me smile every time I said it. Her chest rising and falling even more now. "Do it, chérie. Cum on her face, sweetie. Do it...for me. I want to see her...drenched with you," I smirked, and she orgasmed, her hips thrusting up on Jo's mouth, as I continued to take her tight, taut bum, twisting my buried digit. I quickly brought my free finger back under her, slid it along her sodden slit, and rubbed her clit, setting her off, her mouth still licking Maisie. Jo gushed in my hand, her musky, but fragrant, smell filling the room. I breathed in deeply wanting never to forget this. I wiped my sodden hand on her bum, and leaned down, kissing and licking her sap.

Jo collapsed on Maisie, my finger slipping from her void. I tenderly smacked her red ass, then leaned over and grabbed the wet tissues she had on the cabinet. I cleansed my finger, then lay next to these two beautiful women. I nuzzled my head into Jo's damp neck and gently kissed her. A soft, "Mmmmm," floated from her mouth. My nose followed the contour of her head, her hair moist, but still smelling of her sweet-scented shampoo. I rubbed it on my nose, hoping I would never forget her scent. I moved a bit, and leaned over, kissing my partner.

Jo cautiously moved off Maisie's glistening body, and gently lay on mine, slipping a pillow under my bum, lifting me for...? My legs automatically spread, her wet mons sliding on mine. She tenderly pushed my hair from my face, leaned down, and we kissed.

"Maisie forgot to tell me about your, uh, penchant for butts," she giggled. "That's not the only surprise so far, so..." Jo giggled, her hips sliding over mine, our wetness mixing together. "Can I tell you how much I...adore your wee tits, Chloe? Please...take it as a compliment. You're...you're so...dote," she whispered, her tongue licking my lips, as her hips gathered pace, our desperate clits gliding over each other. I loved the angle she had me in, my pussy easily sliding with hers. Jo's hand moved to my jerking tit, her touch was gentle, but oh so firm. I could tell she was enthralled with my size, her tongue flitting over each nipple, and she sucked, mother-like, milking them. I could feel her drenched pussy on mine, her pelvis thrusting on mine the more she adored my little mounds.

"You...you are a leanabh-nighean, aren't you?" her loud moans, the first we had heard. "Ohhh, Chloe--oooooh--you--aaaaah--bloody--oooooh...excite...me!" she huffed.

I wanted her to fuck me, to grab our toy, let me slip it inside her, and let her have me, take me, and fill me. I caressed her breasts, basking in her fullness, the perfect shape and her hard, brown nips. Jo leaned down, feeding me her tits, my mouth eagerly idolising them.

"Fuck...me...Jo. Just...fu--oooooh--like--oooooh--that!" I cried, feeling her clitty rub on mine.

Maisie had somewhat recuperated, her head now on Jo's back, playing with her, and looking at me. She kissed down Jo's back, her head undulating with every gentle, but firm, push of Jo's mons on mine. She kissed and licked my hands, which were now tight around Jo's back. She followed the arch of Jo's hips, kissing her, then me, 'til she was even with our rippling hips. Jo leaned up, giving Maisie a better view of our undulating pussies, her fingers settled on Jo's delicious bum. Maisie was intently watching our coupling, her breath heavy with desire, her eyes glazed, and her fingers massaging Jo's bum. There was nothing intrusive about her touches, only Maisie enjoying the sight of another woman taking her girlfriend.

Jo's touch was warm and soothing, her lips ever-so-gently sucking and biting my excited nipples. She seductively rubbed her fuller tits over mine, our tight nipples seemingly kissing. She grabbed my hands, pinning them to my side, her hips oscillating around mine.

I looked up at this incredibly gorgeous woman, her face coming closer to mine, our bodies beginning the delicious spasm, and she sucked my lip in, then bit me. I flexed my hips up, creaming myself on her. I could feel our moist and fleshy mons getting wetter, as she came over me. She held me down tighter, her fingernails digging into me, adding to this, 'til now, unexpected encounter. Her mouth came to my neck, and her lush tongue licked me. I tried to wrap my legs around hers, but my Maisie was in the way. I was pinned to the bed, my pelvis thrusting on her firm mons, and gave in, succumbing to the glorious orgasm she had shared with me. We spurted over one another, Maisie gasping at the erotic sight.

I was bathed in Jo's warm gasps, our eyes still locked together. She leaned down, engulfing my lips with hers. God, this woman was amazing, I thought.

With a final glide, her head fell to my shoulder, her rough, insistent breathing making me smile. I wrapped my hand in her loose hair, bringing it to my nose, and I smelled her. I didn't want to ever forget what her scent was.

Maisie was giggling away next to us, her hands touching us both. She rolled from the bed and grabbed our glasses of now-lukewarm wine.

"Well, I'd say this is going okay," Maisie laughed, causing us all to spit our wine out from laughing. "I wish we had all night, Jo. And no, we're not going anywhere yet...just sayin'," she sighed, as she looked at the clock. We had only been gone two hours, but could see the concern on her face. I held her cheek, reassuring her that her dad would be fine. Maisie and I embraced, Jo's hands lovingly swaddling us.

Maisie turned her body, head to toe, leaning her engorged pussy over my head. Lithely, she rocked her hips, her pussy getting closer with every seductive move. She teased me, keeping her cunny too far from my lips, as she leant down, her tongue soothing my womanhood. I grabbed her butt, and we rolled onto our sides, my face now firmly in her crotch, my tongue tasting our mixed juices.

"You...you taste wonderful, mon amour," I moaned into Maisie's swollen puss, and buried my tongue inside her. She flicked her hips on my mouth, driving my tongue deeper if that was even possible.

Jo was behind Maisie, her fingers sliding along her ass, and into her wetness, her fingers joining my mouth as we pleased Maisie. This felt so lustful and carnal, but it felt so right, too. I held Jo's hand, as she played with my lover, my tongue on her pussy, Jo's fingers playing with her butt. Back with the more familiar scent of my girlfriend, I teased her crimson lips, licking her with my smooth tongue, 'til I knew she was ready. She bucked her hips, taking Jo's fingers and my tongue, her juices squirting over my face. I held her firmly, her cries of debauched lust filling us all.

Jo pulled her off my face, but I wasn't sure if that was welcome or not! I moved around quickly, wiping Maisie's evocative scent over her face. I shoved my tongue in her mouth, my body not nearly sated yet. I needed more, more of this extraordinary experience. I laid my head back on the comfy pillow, while Jo and Maisie kissed and fondled, their affection too obvious. I ran my hands through my hair, over my sweaty forehead, and over my excited tits, watching them touch each other, the series of soft, tender strokes, the little kisses, and the tongues teasing each other, stirred me. I spread my legs and cupped my abused cunt, my fingers running through my matted pussy hair.

They both looked over at me. I could only smile, and whisper, "What?" and giggled.

"I think your...leanabh-nighean is still skittish, darling," Jo smiled, and whispered something in Maisie's ear. I saw them both look back at me, a certain lust and craziness looking back.

"One thing you haven't had yet, leanabh-nighean," Jo was saying, so fucking charmingly, as she crawled up my body, wiping her sodden labia on me, marking me, "Is this," she sighed, her legs spread over my face, her oozing cunt right there. "I need to feel your tongue...leanabh-nighean. Lick me, Chloe. I want Maisie to watch as...you...lick...me," she hissed, wiping the length of her pussy on my face. I grabbed her bum, pulled her down, and slid my tongue into her well-used pussy.

I could feel Maisie's unmistakable hands on my thighs, her breath on my pussy exhilarating, as she tongued me. She knew my body so well after these years, so softly licked around my puffy labia, staying away from my too-sensitive clitty.

"Do you love my...coochie," she wheezed. Coochie? Hmm? Okay, I thought. That works for me, too, I thought, as I adored and worshipped her...coochie. "Do you like the way I taste on your tongue, Chloe?" she rasped, her hips flicking back and forth over my nimble tongue.

Laying there, her, uh, coochie, sliding over me, I breathed in, her intoxicating, yet delicate scent as it filled me. I was going to tease her, bring her so close, and then pull back. Luckily, Maisie was in no mood to tease, her breath growling on my cunt, her fingers pressing into my thighs, almost roughly stabbing me with her tongue. I wanted to orgasm with this beautiful creature that I was devouring, almost thanking her for this, well, moment!

My hands held her arse, pulling her to and fro over my ill-treated mouth, my tongue pushing as far as possible inside her, desperately trying to feel her little ridges, and have her orgasm in my mouth. I...needed to swallow her, to remember what she tasted of. Maisie had me where she knew she had me, so close to spilling my cum. I flicked Jo's little nub, her shudders drenching me. I could feel the tension in my toes, that sweet, electric surge up my body, my pussy tingling, my nipples so sensitive, and my head a contradiction of emotions. I sucked Jo's little cock, and she came, her orgasm spurting over me. Jo bathed me in her comforting aroma. I swallowed, almost choking, but I needed to please her.

Maisie put me through my paces, her finger now deep inside me, as she used her exquisite tongue to empty me, my moans into Jo's cunt certainly stirring her, too. My nails dug into her thighs, as I came with her. Together.

We all collapsed, and our gasps and moans filled the room. I began to chuckle like a mad woman to myself, and soon they both joined me in a loud chorus of erotic cackles.

"Fuck me," I gasped. "NO...not like that!: I corrected myself. "That was...brill!" I giggled, understating by too much what had happened.

We cuddled up on the bed, Maisie back between us now.

"So, Jo...do you think you know us a bit better now?" I laughed.

"I...I think there's a lot more to learn about you two!" she giggled. "This has been amazing. Truly. You two are so suited for each other. I can see that, ya know, just the way you took care of each other. You're lucky," she said wistfully. "My head is all frazzled right now. Sorry. There's so much I'd love to say, but I can't find the words right now. This was...special. I hope it was for you two, also," she sighed.

"Well...I think Maisie still needs to, uh, fuck you...if you're still up for a bit more...playing?" I smiled, my fingers toying with her tuft of auburn mons hair.

"God, Maisie. Wherever did you find her?" Jo laughed, her fingers with mine, keeping Maisie on edge. "I'd...love to watch the two of you...if that's okay, aye?" she asked. "I...I think you're both incredibly beautiful, and if you'd share that with me, well..." she smiled.

I saw Maisie look at the clock, and could read her mind.

"Jo...I'd love to have you watch us, but, I have a better idea. One of us needs to go...and it should be me. Maisie, you stay, fuck and love Jo, and I'll go and see to your dad, 'kay? There is NO way we are both leaving her like this, all right? She's, well, yours, so you stay, connect and take care of her. I'll see you when you get in, mon amour. I'm serious, sweetie. No excuses!" I said, vehemently.

"Chloe, no. Thanks, but when we go, we both go. Da is not your responsibility, right? We'll stay for a bit longer, then we gotta go, all right?" she said to me, and turned to Jo, hoping she'd understand.

"Chloe. Thanks, but I understand, okay? When you have to leave, it's fine," Jo said.

"Behave, Maisie! Of course, he's my responsibility, too. How fucking dare you! Nope! Maisie stays here, and I go. Period! Don't Maisie," I said sternly. "You'll listen to me now! We're not treating Jo like a piece of, well, you know. I'll see to your dad, end of," I said, sharply.