Daddy, Take Me Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe..." Maisie began to say, but my look said it all.

"Jo," I said to her, grabbing her hand. "I'm...I'm glad you two have found each other. I couldn't ask for a better...girlfriend for my Maisie. I know you'll take care of her, and be there when she needs someone. This thing is unusual, right...but I'm kinda used to 'unusual,' aren't I, chérie?" I laughed, looking at Maisie.

"Now. I could use one more orgasm before I leave. If you're quick, that is," I giggled.

Maisie knew I was right, and turned and kissed me, whispering a little, "Thank you, leannan," then slid over my body, my figure between them now.

For the next twenty minutes, I had their undivided attention. Both sets of hands slowly caressed and coddled me, as I closed my eyes and gave in to the pleasure they were giving. I had two sets of lips on my mouth, two sets of lips on my mounds, two sets of lips on my stomach, and two sets of fingers sliding through my gushy pussy. I saw them both wet their fingers, then slide them along my labia, massaging my plump lips. I closed my eyes again, telling myself not to open them, no matter what!

They were maddeningly slow, teasing me to an almighty climax, then backing off. My loud grumbles went unheeded. Their gentle kisses on my sated body reminded me of being with my moms, their love and tenderness almost overwhelming at times.

"Is this good, leannan?" Maisie whispered in my ear, my body shivering at her low voice. "We want our leanabh-nighean to cum...don't we, Jo?" Maisie teased.

"More than anything, leannan," Jo answered. "I'm going to miss your beautiful cum-face, Chloe," she inaudibly said. "Let us take care of you, Chloe. God...you look so...so incredible," she sighed, their fingers and mouths never stopping the constant arousal.

"If we had the time, Chloe, I think we'd both love to...fuck you," Jo said, my pelvis thrusting up, waiting for, hopefully, the penetration my body needed. "Would you like that, darling? Hmm? Both of us taking...you?" she groaned, my viscous sap running down to my bum.

Someone, in my exhausted state I embarrassingly couldn't tell who, brought their fingers to my mouth, smearing my lips with my juices. I opened my mouth, waiting to suck, but they taunted me and continued their gentle kneading.

I relaxed into the serene moment, my appeased body submissive to their touches. Maisie had always been unrelentingly attentive, but this was something else. Their hands continued to swish and rub, my urges gently rising, as their mouths so-damn-gently kissed and played with my breasts. I had my hands on each of their heads, stroking and relishing their different texture and length. I gripped them both, squeezing their tresses, as their pace on my pussy quickened. I wanted, no, needed them to take me, slip their fingers deep inside me. Maisie knew I could take it, didn 't she? I thought. I daren't ask, knowing the sharp reprimand I would receive. They continued their playful teasing, and opening my eyes, their lips were locked, but their hands were for me. My heart picked up, my breathing was almost there. I heard Maisie whisper, "She's almost there, Jo. Nice and slow now. Isn't that right, leanabh-nighean? You don't want us to rush you...do you?" she smiled.

"Isn't she gorgeous, Maisie? Look...look at her face, her cheeks. Don't you just want to...kiss them?" she teased, leaned to my ear, and whispered, "I'd love to...fuck you sometime...leanabh-nighean," she softly gasped, and I came, my hips pushing up seeking that beautiful piercing, but it never came so I submitted to their mouths and their fingers. It was, by far, the most powerful, overwhelming and shocking orgasm of the evening. Embarrassingly, I squirted all over them both, but I was beyond caring. I could faintly hear their surprise and lustful gasps as they continued to care for me. I had two mouths on me, one Maisie's, then suddenly Jo's, and back and forth, their different tongues became one, as I was unable to guess who's teeth had bitten me. I flexed my hips one more time, and my broken body fell to the mattress. I pushed their hands away with an anxious, "No more...please...just no...more."

I could hear their little laughs, as I sunk into the joy that they had given me. I mean, I knew Maisie was an incredibly sensuous woman, but Jo? She was certainly going to bring something new to Maisie. I felt a shuffling on the bed, Maisie's head on my chest, and then Jo returned with a warm

washcloth, gently washing my face and soothing me.

For some reason, I thought of my parents and their love and yes, unusual relationship. I could only imagine that the same scenario had been acted out by them.

In time, I dressed, the two of them still trying to entice me into staying, but they needed some time on their own. Maisie knew my reason to leave was exactly this. Jo could be the one constant in her life, well, from Monday to Thursday at least!

They both saw me to the door, their kisses and fondling making me rethink my decision to leave.

"I won't be too long, leannan, okay? And...thanks," she whispered, and pulled me into her. "What did I ever do to deserve you, hen?" she smiled.

"Take care of my Maisie when I'm not here?" I asked Jo.

"Chloe...She's yours, yes, but I will look after her, aye? Now...I hope you and I can spend some time together, too. Just let me know when...and if you want, okay?" she sighed, and I slipped into the dark and made my way to Maisie's.

I easily made my way back, Ewan sound asleep. Luckily. I was going to shower, but decided to sleep with the thin sheen of sex on me. I grabbed Maisie's pillow and held it to my chest, her scent sending me off to a blissful sleep.

I awoke as the door opened, Maisie creeping in as if her parents were still there. I watched her in the dim light, as she slowly stripped off, and folded her clothes. She put her robe on and was about to go to the bathroom when I murmured, "Don't shower, darling," and waited.

She was back in minutes, slipping beside me, her arms encircling mine, and spooning me. I felt her lips on my neck and a gentle kiss.

"Thank you again, leannan. You're too kind to me sometimes. Sleep, and we'll talk in the morning." I grasped her hand and held it to my chest all night.