Daddy, Take Me Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't have, you two, but...thank you," she sighed, while looking at the label. I saw a crooked little smile cross her minimally made-up face. Whew. Maisie had chosen well!

"Please. Come in. Shall we, uh, open this now?" she smiled. God, her smile. "I think that was as good a welcome as I've ever had," she giggled. "I don't know about you two, but I may have to go and change my panties!" she laughed.

I looked at her and babbled, "Please don't, Jo," and smirked.

She smiled and walked to me, the bottle still in her hand, and wrapped her free hand around my head, pulling my lips to hers. Her lips tasted of...what?

"Okay, Chloe. I'll leave my...wet panties on...for you, aye?" she teased, then turned and went to the kitchen.

FUCK!

I watched as she turned, and we followed her. Jo had this whole SeaSalt, bo-ho thing going on. God, it suited her. She wore an open-backed, gaily printed dress, which tied at the neck, the front exposed with the most delicious décolletage, her pert breasts tantalisingly bare. There was a devilish split up her thighs...on both sides. She wore a pair of sandals, her bright toes painted a beautiful shade of coral, matching her dress fabulously. The cut was several inches above her knee, a bit shorter than either of ours. I wanted to see her twirl, my mind all over the place suddenly.

"I'm so pleased you both have come. I know your time together is precious. I'm hoping ours will be as good," she giggled, as she poured the wine for us. "If that was anything to go by, well, hmmm?" she rasped.

She lifted her glass and toasted us. "To new friends, aye," she grinned, holding her glass up to us.

"Let's go relax in the front room. If you're like me right now, well, you're probably a bundle of nerves!" she laughed easily. "Although my nerves are going! This is new territory for me, too...but I'm so glad you've come. Both of you. C'mon, let's go get comfy. I've prepared a small salad for us, if you're hungry at some point, okay?" she said, obligingly.

Jo had some gentle music playing in the background. We sat on her comfortable sofa, Maisie between us, and we caught up on the banal day's events. Jo casually placed her hand on Maisie's knee as we chatted, her body twisted and facing her. I followed her lead, placing mine a bit higher.

"Jo...I love what you're wearing. You have quite an eclectic style going on," I grinned. "It certainly shows off your, uh, assets," I smiled.

"Me? What about you two? My God, you're both so...so stunning," her fingers trailing the low-cut neckline of Maisie's dress. Jo's fingers grazed her full breasts, lifted by the lacy bra.

Maisie glowed, and said, "Ahem...Okay, so...I guess we should talk about, well, boundaries? I think we all want this to be a memorable night and to have no regrets, so, anything you're, well, adverse to? Anything that is, uh, off-limits, Jo?" she said, clearly flustered, which took me by surprise. Maisie had always been so...confident, and here she is getting tongue-tied by this gorgeous woman.

"Hmmm. Good call, darling. I'll tell you what, if I'm ever uncomfortable, I'll let you know. I'd rather just enjoy, explore and see what surprises we can bring to one another," Jo said, taking another sip of the chilled Chablis.

"So, Chloe. Maisie has explained your relationship to me. I get it. You two are desperately in love. God, that's so plain to see! I like your Maisie. I do. She's intelligent, good craic and sexy as fuck. I'm beginning to value her friendship, okay? I'd like to be closer friends with you, too. I know this will only last until her dadaidh is better. I understand, all right? Until then, though," she smirked, her hand on mine now.

Jo leaned back, her fingers now playing with Maisie's hair, as we all relaxed into this new thing. We both played with Maisie, our hands and mouths touching her. The seduction was slow and subdued, knowing we had time. Maisie was stirring, as we were both teasing her, both of us desperately wanted to strip her, expose her to us, but we didn't, allowing the passion to slowly simmer.

"So, Chloe. Maisie said you wanted to watch us, aye?" she smirked. "Just to say, if you wish to join in, well, I certainly wouldn't say no, okay? I'd love to taste you...as much as I'm going to taste your...girlfriend," she teased. Maisie and I vocally moaned at her disclosure. "What do you want me to do to...your Maisie, Chloe? Hmm? You can tell me, darling. Do you want to watch me touch her? Like this?" she said, her hands in Maisie's hair, gently touching her. "Or this," she said, her hand around Maisie's neck, then moving down and fondling her full, hidden breasts. "Do you want to watch me strip her, aye? Shall I take this pretty dress off her? Tell me, Chloe. Do you want to watch me between her legs? Would you like that, hmm? My tongue in your girlfriends...vagine?" she taunted us.

"Ohhh, God, Jo...Just...do...anything!" I groaned, urgently needing to stroke my little puss. The way she said 'vagine' (rhyming with 'tagine') had mine throbbing. God, I loved her little quirks already.

"Hmmm. I don't think so, darling. I think you're going to tell me what to do, eh?" Jo quietly said.

Maisie had her head back, soft groans coming from her, completely absorbed in what was happening. Jo's hand was fondling her breast, while I was playing with her neck. God knows what she had shared with Jo about my, well, proclivities. I wished I had been a fly on the wall for that one!

"Just take her...slow. Tease her the way she teases me...please? Play with her, suck her, lick her, bite her...spank her the way she...spanks me," I grumbled, my other finger playing with the hem of my dress.

"Mmmm, you have some delicious ideas there, Chloe," she smiled.

Jo turned her attention to Maisie after hearing my desires. She wrapped her hands in her braided hair, a single finger stroking her face.

"Is that true, Maisie? Do you...spank your Chloe? That's not very...nice," she sighed, then leaned over and took her lips.

I was shocked to see the way Maisie surrendered to Jo, as she placed her hands on Jo's shoulders, slipping her dress down and almost exposing her breast. Jo stealthily broke away, her reddened face glowing. She took a sip of her wine, adjusted her dress, stood and held out her hand.

"I think we should get comfortable, hmm?" she smiled. "C'mon, you two."

Maisie stood up and held out her hand to me.

"Come, leanabh-nighean. Come watch," she grinned.

Jo turned around, wide-mouthed and smiling.

"Chloe's your bay--" she began to say, the words not coming out.

Maisie had collected herself and turned to Jo.

"Chloe's my...baby-girl, aren't you, sweetie?" turning to me.

I blushed, but confirmed her words, "I am...but you're mine, too," I smiled, still stroking my thighs.

"Hmmm, that's true, leannan. I can be. For you. Or...?" she smiled, and turned to Jo.

"Let me tell you what she did to me, Jo. Do you want to hear what my baby-girl does...to me?" she teased.

"Room! Now!" Jo chuckled, pulling Maisie by her hand, and Maisie dragging me by mine. I quickly grabbed my handbag and was pulled along. The hallway was a chorus of laughter and giggles, as we made our way to her room.

"I'm...learning so much about you two," she sniggered. "I'm so glad we met!" she howled.

The lights had already been dimmed, the scented candles burning, the flickering glow bouncing off the walls. Her bed was pristine, with plenty of pillows thrown strategically around. Like us, she had some tasteful, unobtrusive, ambient music playing. It was perfect.

"Chloe? Here's your chair for you to...watch. I've laid a towel down, just in case you get...too excited. I assume it may be up to Maisie if you touch yourself, though. Come on. Sit. Get comfortable," she said, her eyes looking deep into mine. "Damn, you are so precious, Chloe," she sighed, then leaned over and whispered, but loud enough for Maisie to hear, "I can't wait to have you," she leered, and kissed me furiously.

I could feel my heart beating, my chest rising and falling with every delirious word Jo had said to me.

She sweetly held my cheek in her hand, as I slipped my shoes off, shuffled my bum around and got comfortable.

This was going to be good, I thought!

Maisie and Jo looked at each other, walking around one another, their eyes focused on the other. I held my breath waiting, waiting for one to make the first move. I had picked up a mild dom streak from Jo, or at least a rampant teasing one, wondering how it would play with Maisie.

Their hands touched, then held each other's arms, as they continued their small walk around each other. Maisie finally pulled Jo to her, her hand sliding up Jo's arm. Still, there was no grappling, only this slow sensuous dance of tentative touches and desirous stares. The room was quiet, but for the soft music in the background. I imagined I could hear their breathing, but it was probably mine!

They came to a stop in front of each other, their hands tenderly tracing the other's face, breasts and body. I almost gasped, as I saw Jo's fingers slide under Maisie's dress, her fingers, judging from Maisie's open-mouthed gasp, were sliding along, perhaps inside, her panties. Maisie lurched at the welcome touch, her hands holding onto Jo for support. I watched, as Jo continued to tease Maisie, her finger obviously not piercing her, just playing. Still, they stared at each other.

"You cannot imagine how long I've waited for this, Maisie. From the first time, I laid eyes on you...I wanted you. You've grown to be quite the, uh, distraction, leannan," she whispered. "You do know I'm going to touch...and kiss...every inch of your glorious body. If I need any advice, you'll help, Chloe?" she chuckled at me.

"I have a feeling you'll find your way around her," I giggled. "But I'm always here to help, 'kay?" I smirked.

Maisie's fingers went to the tiny, faux pearl buttons on Jo's dress, as she slowly undid one, and then the next, just a hint of her full breast showing. I looked, desperately trying to see her nipples. It was always the little things for me. Maisie undid a third, and leaned down, kissing her neck and shoulders.

Maisie turned her head to me and quietly said, "I could use some help here, leannan." Again, Jo was struck by the endearing word Maisie had for me. I wasn't expecting to be taking part in this seduction so soon!

As I walked to this beautiful duo, I didn't need to be asked twice. I stood up and began to walk towards them, undoing and unbuttoning my dress. I pulled my lapels apart, my dainty bra holding my little mounds. I left my dishevelled dress loosely hanging on me.

I kissed the back of Maisie's neck, my hand slipping around and cupping her breasts, as I fondly fondled them. She leaned her head back on me, and with a gentle moan, Jo kissed and bit her neck, as I rubbed my still-covered tits on her back. I ran my fingers through Jo's hair, then down and over her cheek. I held her mouth on my lover's neck, urging her on. I moved my hands and slid them between them, two luscious sets of breasts sandwiching my hands. I could hear and feel their bated breath, as I pressed my body into Maisie.

I looked over Maisie's shoulder at Jo's bare shoulders. I slowly moved from behind Maisie, my fingers gliding over them both, 'til I was behind Jo.

As I came up behind her, I ran my fingers through her hair, giving it just a little tug. Her wonderfully erotic, "Uggggh," set me off. She continued to fondle and kiss my Maisie. I kissed her neck, her touch and smell were so different from my Maisie's. I didn't know what to expect really, as I hadn't given any real thought to the scent of another woman, well, except when I'm between their legs.

I wrapped my hands around and cupped her perfectly-sized, almost-covered breasts, Jo moaning into Maisie's neck. I slipped my hand between the folds Maisie had undone, her breasts too full for my small hand. I gently caressed her full tit, eager to feel her on my lips. I was certain she was marking Maisie, which excited me even more. I grasped the shoulders of her dress, and as I knelt, brought the now-loose garment with me, slipping it between these two sumptuous bodies, and pulled it down to her hips. I kissed and licked her shoulder blades, and her neck, and trailed my lips down her back. I moved my hands from her breasts and slid them between the split in her dress. Maisie was adoring her now-freed breasts, her moans permeating the room. Jo was breathing hard, her gentle 'oooohs' and 'aaaahs' telling Maisie and me that we were doing everything right.

Apart from Maisie and my moms, this was the only woman I had ever been with, or even touched. She felt amazing, her body so different from any other. I made my way down her almost athletic body, kneeling and staring at her dress-covered bum. My hands caressed her pert, but full, arse, teasing myself, as much as her. I could feel her open her legs...for me? I moved my hands between the split of her dress, moving them up, my fingers on the edges of her panties. I slipped a finger between the edge of the panties and her flesh. I teasingly slid it down, almost to her mons, wiggling it back and forth. Jo was bare, with not a hint of a sparse tuft of hair. My finger followed the curve of her hips, now behind her. Maisie had undone all her buttons, the dress in the way now. I pulled my hands away, gathered it up, and pulled it down, the garment pooling at her feet. Instinctively, she raised each foot and kicked the dress away. Jo was naked, except for her pretty panties. I grasped her hips and pulled her tight ass to my lips, kissing and landing gentle bites on it.

Maisie was standing, holding her, suckling her tits, with one hand on my head, stroking my hair and keeping my face on Jo's bum. I, too slowly, pulled her panties down, her scent hitting my nose with that familiar, delicate scent. Maisie was on her knees now and helped me strip this incredible woman of her last vestige of propriety. Jo stealthily stepped out of her wet panties. She was bare; naked in front of us. I leaned back and looked at her bum, then lightly kissed it. Maisie had taken a cue from me earlier, and lifted one of Jo's legs, leaning it on her shoulder. Just as I licked Jo's delightful bum, Maisie's tongue swirled through her pussy. Jo swivelled, and moaned, her body being held by two women. I caressed and kneaded her globes, my tongue slicing through her crack. Jo had one hand on my head, and I assumed the other was on Maisie's.

Maisie's and my hands were linked, as we devoured our new lover, my tongue searching and teasing her, just as Maisie's was. I slipped a hand between her open legs, feeling Maisie's wet chin, as she licked and swallowed Jo. My clothes were so restricting right now. I needed to feel my juices slowly dripping down my thighs. My pussy needed something, anything, pressed up against it, taking even a bit of pressure off me. The more I heard Maisie's little mews, the deeper I probed Jo's luscious arse, my tiny hums sending shivers through her. For goodness knows how long, we devoured and ravished this beauty.

Jo's voice was just a subtle, deep, soulful breathing, in and out, her reason to be centred on the two mouths taking her.

With no warning, Maisie backed away, dropping Jo's leg. I was nowhere near through violating her

adorable bum. Jo was put off balance and moaned a desperate, "Noooo!" and her bum was no longer in my face. I peered up, and Maisie stood there, her eyes on us. She loosened the belt on her dress and calmly began to unbutton it. I leaned in and gave Jo's arse a final kiss, as she took a step towards her, but Maisie only smirked, held her hand out, and said a simple, "No. Stay. Watch me..." and stripped for us. I stood, reluctantly, behind Jo, slowly touching and fondling her, my hands covering her orbs. It was her turn to lean her head on my shoulder, and she whispered, "Kiss me," as I pulled and stretched her tight nubs.

Our kiss was quick, as neither of us wanted to miss Maisie's striptease. I ran my finger through her gushy labia, prodding and poking, as I leaned to her ear and whispered, "She tastes beautiful, Jo," a single finger penetrating her valley. With an urgent, "Ummmmph," she held onto my arm. Maisie's dress fell to her hips, her glorious, covered, silk-encased breasts on view for us. Jo reached out to touch her, but Maisie took a quick step back and swatted Jo's hand with a disapproving glare. My thumb silently flicked her clit, as we continued to watch.

"She's...beautiful, isn't she?" I teased Jo's ear. "She loves to have her nipples twisted, 'kay?" I mumbled into her ear, knowing Maisie was listening. "Can you even imagine what her...tits are going to feel like in your mouth, darling," I whispered, taunting this delectable woman. "Pull her hair, Jo. She loves it," I groaned.

"She's...she's so...stunning," Jo stammered, her eyes locked on my lover, her cunny dripping on my hand.

"Are you going to kiss my girlfriend's pussy, Jo? Hmm? Tell me...darling," I grinned, my hand getting wetter with Jo's juices. "I want to watch you on your knees worshipping her...pussy," I teased. "Or should I say...vagine?" using her unusual word, as I slid another finger deep into her.

"Let me, Chloe. Please! Let me go down on her..." she faintly whined. I brought my free hand from her hip and held her firm breast. I squeezed and massaged her, my fingers moving to her neck, then over her face, 'til I pressed my damp finger between her lips.

"That's it, leannan," I breathed, using Maisie's endearing word for me. "Suck my...finger, Jo."

Maisie was teasing us, taking too long to shed her clothes, as Jo moaned on my finger.

"Mmmmm," I groaned. "That...that feels wonderful," and continued to feed her mouth.

Loud enough for Maisie to hear, I whispered to Jo, "If she continues to tease us, should we just...rape her," I smirked, my finger now sliding back into her juicy cunt.

"Ohhh, fuck, Chloe! How...what did....ohhhhhh, God....yesssss...can we?" she groaned.

Maisie looked at me with a sly smile only I knew. She shimmied around, her dress falling to the floor. God, this woman was actually mine, I thought.

"Jo?" I whispered, my finger slipping from her. "Why don't you help Maisie with her bra, hmm. It looks like it might be stuck," I teased. I brought my wet finger back to her mouth and held it there. She grabbed my hand and sucked her juices from my finger, her tongue almost fellating me this time. I patted her bum, and she unsteadily walked to Maisie, flinging her arms around her and lewdly pressing her nakedness on her. I walked back to my chair, sat and watched, rubbing my wet,

coated thighs.

I was tempted to strip off my dress, but wanted to tease them both. I felt wanton enough, though, my dress open and my flimsy, light bra in view. Almost trembling, they broke apart, as Jo leaned her head down, her lips kissing Maisie's bra, whilst her hands caressed her silk-covered bum. I smiled, as she tried to engulf Maisie's bra in her mouth. I loved how slowly Jo's hands went to the front clasp of Maisie's bra. I held my breath, knowing too well the sight Jo would finally see. She undid the clasp, and Maisie's breasts spilt out. We heard Jo's audible, sexy, gasp as her eyes feasted, for the first time, on my Maisie's bared tits.

"Ohhhh, Maisie," she groaned. "They're...you're bonnie," she said, lifting one and lowering her mouth, reverently kissing each full, warm globe. Watching another woman hold, caress and suck her made me realise again just how incredibly beautiful this woman was. Of course, I always knew that, but it was like seeing her for the first time. I stroked my covered pussy, the dampness beginning to annoy me.