Daddy, Take Me Ch. 43-46

Story Info
Romantic Paris and 'Will you marry me?'
19.2k words
4.64
2.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

And the story keeps on, for better or for worse, eh? As always, thanks to Kenjisato for his help in editing all those pesky grammatical mistakes. Again, any budding or experienced writers would do worse than contacting him. And thanks to everyone for bearing with me on this little journey. It's been fun for me, as I hope it has been for you...

Chapter 43

We coddled and cuddled Belle 'til the early hours. Maisie and I were tempted to make love to her, but knew she needed our comfort more than an orgasm. All of her self-doubts rolled out, whilst Maisie and I reassured her through all the tears. She didn't have the strength or courage to call Jonathon yet, so that would wait another day or two.

I woke early and prepared a lovely breakfast, knowing Belle might be too exhausted to. Surprisingly, she was in a better mood than expected. It wasn't 'til later that Maisie admitted they had made love, letting Belle use her to soothe her beat-up heart. It seemed to work!

Belle was heading into London for an auction at Christie's. She had seen a large, ancient vase for a client and was looking to purchase it. She showed us the catalogue from the auction house. This vase had a guide of forty to fifty thousand pounds! Fuck! Who exactly has money like that? Her client, I guess. She was going to pair the vase with a piece of modern art. Hmmm. Well, that's why she's the interior designer, and I'm not!

She had, unbeknown to us, arranged a lunch with mom. I could hardly wait to hear how that turned out, although I was curious why neither of them had the presence to tell me beforehand.

Her garden was taking shape by now. It would be another seven, perhaps nine weeks and we would be finished. Then the real test of this new and fledgling relationship would begin. It's all well and good spending four days a week with her, but we couldn't possibly do that once the garden had been signed off. How would we sustain this? This would be the true measure of our feelings. Was this just a six-month fling, or something more?

Then, it was time for our holiday. We genuinely offered to push it back a few weeks, but Belle wouldn't hear of it.

As Maisie had booked everything, I was left to her whims. On the Wednesday, we made our way to St Pancras, where we quickly boarded. Eurostar. Maisie had booked us first-class seats, which took me by surprise!

"Maisie? Why...this? You didn't have to, chérie," I pleaded.

"Shhhh. This is my treat, okay? Let me do this, aye?" she smiled, and kissed me.

She plied me with champagne and truffles, rather extravagant but we were heading to Paris! She had booked a lovely hotel in the fifth arrondissement, an area I had grown to love. We made our way to the hotel and she nudged me when we approached the front desk, so I easily broke into my half-arsed French, her beaming smile contagious.

The room was stunning with a large, and I mean big, king-size bed...at the very least! The furnishings were exquisite and tasteful with a table and chairs for taking breakfast. The wardrobe was in a similar style to the sideboard, but everything worked so well together. I was afraid to ask how much this was setting her back!

We quickly unpacked and threw our comfortable trainers on and headed out. Where to start? Well, a coffee and a croissant wouldn't go amiss! We headed out, as I knew the perfect place. We walked in the beautiful, spring sunshine, hand in hand, Maisie gazing in darn near every shop window. We followed the boulevard and finally came to the café my daddy had brought me to so many years ago. Maisie recognised it and smiled. We sat in the glorious sun and breathed. Maisie indulged me and allowed me to order, knowing I was getting a thrill out of being back.

Maisie obviously wanted to stroll through the many gardens and head for the Luxembourg Gardens, but I led her to a smaller, medieval-inspired garden first. Hmmm. Terrible call, Chloe, I thought, as it wasn't quite what I was expecting. We strolled along and walked through the Luxembourg Gardens, Maisie astounded and in awe. We sat by the huge circular pond, quaffed a lovely rosé and held hands.

We talked about all and nothing, just enjoying this time alone and the space to leave work behind. Of course, the conversation eventually came to Belle.

"Should we have invited her, mon amour?" I asked. "I do feel a bit guilty, hmm? After all, if we're doing this, you know, sharing our lives with her, shouldn't we have asked her to come along?" I asked.

"Chloe. Please. She understands, okay? She knows we need time on our own, so...let's just put that aside... for now, hmm?" she smiled, but her little smirk was hiding something else. Or so I imagined.

Afterwards, we headed for one of the many covered passages, perusing the little shops and sharing what we had found. What I found so interesting was the architecture of these passages, almost as if we had stepped back in time.

We headed back to the splendid room she had booked us. We both needed a second wind, so we decided to have a much-needed and unusual snooze. God, how decadent, hmm? We slowly stripped, deciding a warm shower was just what we needed. It took us a few minutes to figure the damn thing out, but we persevered and basked in the gentle spray.

I moved behind Maisie, my lips on her neck and my hands cupping her soft, warm breasts, just more than a handful. I gently squeezed, Maisie's head lolling back on my shoulder.

"Thank you, mon amour," I sighed into her tress-covered ear. "For everything," I whispered. my fingers circling her tight nipples.

Maisie rubbed her firm butt over my groin, her face sprinkled with the fine mist from the shower head. My slippery fingers continued to gently massage her beautiful nubs, her loud grumbles filling the room. I gently turned her around and as our eyes met, we kissed, a long, tender romantic embrace, our naked, wet bodies pressed against each other. I lowered my head, taking her tight nub into my mouth and suckled her, her soft sounds encouraging me. Whilst I bathed her nipple with my mouth, my free hand caressed and pinched her other nub.

Maisie's hands moved, holding my lips to her breast, as her head in my hair, her other hand gently fondling my bum. I unhurriedly moved from one breast to the other, adoring and pleasuring in the warmth and shape of her perfect boobs.

I could feel her stomach clench and relax, her body swaying to my adoration. I needed to be on my knees, though. I licked, nibbled and kissed my way downwards, my tongue licking the undersides of her tits, then down her body, Maisie's gentle moans flirting with my desires.

"That's so...yesssss, Chloe...just like...mmmmm....that, sweetie," she smiled, her fingers sweeping through my wet, brunette hair, as I tenderly kissed her dripping tummy.

I nuzzled my nose in her matted tuft of hair, and my thumbs in the delightful crease of her thighs. Kindly, she lifted her leg and laid it on my shoulder, opening her scented pussy to my gaze. I teasingly kissed her thighs, slowly pecking her flesh as I rose higher, her arousal seeping through me. I rubbed my nose through her eager labia, her musky odour filling my head, as my tongue swiped through her delicious slit. I brought a finger to her swollen entrance, my tongue still lashing her wetness, my face covered with her juices. Maisie's firm hips thrust against my soft mouth, her fingers gently pulling my hair, as her moans grew louder and more insistent.

I looked up at her, kissed her oozing pussy and whispered, "I love you," and sucked her clitty.

My hand grasped and fondled her arse, as I licked her hard button. Her pussy clamped on my finger, her contractions building, as her sighs grew in desire, her near-constant little 'uhh...uhh...uhhs' growing 'til she covered me with her secretions. I rubbed my face over her wanton, puffy cunt, as I choked on her sap.

Maisie began chuckling like the madwoman she was, and gently pushed my eager mouth from her reddened cunt.

"Up here, leannan. Please...no more," she giggled, but took the time to wipe her pussy across my face one more time.

Unsteadily, I stood and embraced her warm, humid body. I bit her bottom lip cheekily and kissed her again.

I went to turn the shower off, but Maisie stopped me.

"What about...you?" she smirked, knowingly.

"I can wait...'til we get to bed, darling," I smiled, her hand swatting my arse smartly.

I jumped and shrieked, her hand was a bit too hard on my tender bum.

"I expect you to kiss it and make it better, hmm?" I smiled, and stepped from the enclosure.

We began our slow routine of drying each other off, but she hesitantly murmured, "Don't move, hen. I'll be right back," she giggled, and ran out. Moments later, she was back. I was fluffing my wet hair up, turning my head to and fro, and looking for any stray marks.

She placed a box on the basin and then wrapped her warm hands around me. We looked at each other in the mirror, our identical smiles making us both chuckle.

"Whatcha got there, darling?" I asked.

"Just a little prezzie from Belle. She thought we might...enjoy it. Go on, leannan. Open it," she smirked.

Quizzically, I searched her eyes for any ideas, but her face gave nothing away. Hesitantly, I unwrapped the box and lifted the lid.

What...the...fuck!

"What...what the heck is this?" I incredulously asked. "Why..."

"Don't go playing the innocent with me, young lady. You know damn well what it is," she whispered in my ear. "Go on. Pick it up, darling," she smirked, her lips pecking my shoulders, as she watched my expression.

I gingerly picked up a new...butt plug! Well, uhh, thanks, Belle?

"This is, uh, unexpected. Just what every girl needs, hmm?" I chuckled. "Shall I assume she bought you a matching one?" I laughed.

"Nope. This is for you, sweetie. But I, uhh, have the other part of it," she chuckled.

"The other...part?" I asked.

"The remote, leannan. Now, what we're going to do is gently slide this inside you, then I'll have the remote and decide how and when, okay?" she teased.

And I blushed.

"Soooo, you're going to be teasing me...all night, hmm?" I said.

"Yep!" she answered, and broke out in her raucous laughter. "Let's get dry and figure out what you're wearing tonight, okay? I'll...help you get settled, all right?" she giggled, took my hand and walked back to the bedroom.

I had picked up the box, my mind muddled with Belle's, uh, gift. I pulled my robe on and plopped myself in the chair, and picked up my hairbrush. I held it up, waiting for Maisie to take it, still overwhelmed by the gift.

"Hmmmm. I gather you want me to brush it, huh?" she sultrily grinned, tying her robe around her waist.

"If you would, sweetie. Ta very much," I giggled, as she tenderly brought the brush through my tangled locks.

"Any other surprises coming my way?" I sniggered.

"Well, they wouldn't be surprises if you knew, aye?" she sighed.

Maisie deftly changed the subject and continued to brush my hair. I could do nothing but stare at this toy in the box. Hmmm.

"Ya know, Chloe. I'll never tire of this," she said, her fingers in my hair. "Or this," she sighed, her fingers sliding into my mouth. "Or this," she smiled, cupping my small breasts.

"My God, Chloe. You have no fucking idea what you do to me, hmm?" she said, her desire and fondness seeping with every word.

"I'm in love with you, Maisie, hmm? There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, darling. Nothing, 'kay?" I whispered.

"Mmmm," she grinned. "That I know, leannan. You're pretty adamant about that, hmm? You keep mentioning that to me, darling. Don't worry, I've taken your hints," she smiled, and brushed my hair.

We changed positions and I brushed, coddled and brushed her hair and then we lay down and soon were fast asleep. We woke up an hour later, the sun still up. We lay in each other's arms, gently kissing and talking, then decided it was time to stop being so lazy.

I went to clamber from the bed, but Maisie stopped me.

"Uh-uh. Have you forgotten something?" she said. "You may as well get used to Belle's gift, hmm? she chuckled. "C'mere, baby. I'll help you, okay?" and she patted the bed. "Don't you dare go all shy on me now, darling."

Obediently, I lay back down, my face in the downy pillow. Maisie scrambled about, doing God knows what, but was back in no time.

"Relax, hen. And don't you dare tell me you're not going to enjoy this! I know I certainly shall," she whispered, my body trembling with anticipation.

The next thing I knew, I felt her warm fingers spreading some ointment or oil on my butt, her fingers gently prodding my tight little hole.

"God, darling. You truly do have the most delicious arse I have ever seen," she sighed, lovingly.

"Okay. Ready?" she murmured, and slowly penetrated my bum with the stiff plug. "Mmmmm, leannan. You really are incredibly sexy, hmm. My God, darling. I...I love the way you're clenching this. That's it, baby...just relax. I'll go slow, okay?" she whispered, my muscles grasping this welcome intrusion. How did these two know me so well? "That's it, darling. Almost there. Damn, hen. I do love your ass," she sighed, the toy inside me now.

"God, Mai— jeez, that's...that's wonderful," I chuckled, flexing my bum cheeks and getting used to Belle's gift.

"You okay, sweetie? Talk to me, Chloe. I can tell from your twitching you like it, hmm?" she salaciously giggled. "Okay. Hold on. I'm just going to..." and without warning, turned the damn thing on. The gentle hum wracked through my body, sending these almighty pulses through me.

"You like it, don't you, darling. Don't be coy with me. I know you, Chloe," she smiled.

"So...so fucking good, cherie. Damn, girl...can I just stay here for a few hours?" I laughed.

Maisie leaned over and tenderly kissed each of my small globes, her lips adding a whole other dimension to what was happening.

"You just lie there and enjoy. I'll choose your clothes," she snickered.

Good idea, I thought. I'll just stay here and get used to this, I lustily smiled to myself.

Maisie chose my lingerie, carefully laying it on the end of the bed. She rummaged through my sparse dresses and pulled out my pale pink summer dress. Whew! At least it would work with my trainers!

Of course, I chose her ensemble for the evening, grabbing one of my favourites that showed off her delicious cleavage and several buttons I could fiddle with.

As we were dressed cazsh, we both wore our trainers, which worked. Tomorrow night's restaurant wouldn't even let us in the door wearing these, but we could easily get away with the look tonight.

I braided Maisie's red hair, as always giving her this delicate, dreamy look. I tenderly wrapped her silver-beaded necklace on her and chose her earrings. To finish off her look, she placed the silver bracelet I had bought here four years ago when I was with my daddy. Maisie looked stunning.

"You look amazing, darling," and carefully kissed her lightly glossed lips.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You look scrumptious, too," she smiled. "Comfortable?"

"Deliriously so, sweetie," I smirked right back, and we headed out.

Maisie wasn't too sure where to head, so we grabbed the Metro and headed for the Marais district. There were any number of restaurants and nightclubs in the area, specifically ones that would cater to two women of our, uhh, persuasion.

We found a lovely little place that served Asian food, one of our favourites. It was comfortable and unfussy, unlike the place I had sneakily booked for tomorrow night. We relaxed, giggled too much, and fed each other. Maisie's flirting was relentless and just another reason why I loved this woman. Of course, when I became too frisky, she'd turn the remote up a notch, my eyes shooting open and a wry smile plastered on my face.

"Don't Maisie!" I shyly giggled. "I didn't bring a spare pair of panties!" I jokingly huffed.

"Then you'll be good?" she smirked, and laid the remote on the table...for anyone to see!

She lowered the pulses on the remote so we could talk.

"What are we turning into, darling?" I seriously asked, my blush still not faded.

"Chloe. Darling," she sighed in her seductive brogue, "we've been together for a while now. I've changed, you've changed, hmm? We'll continue to change, right? This is just us experimenting, enjoying and discovering another part of us. I can tell you're loving it!" she cackled, too loud. "I'm getting to know more of what buttons to push for you," she said, turning the remote up a notch or two, my sharp gasp making her giggle. "And you're pushing me, too," she smiled, and the tremors receded.

"And you don't think I'm too, well, freaky or anything?" I blushed again. "I...I don't want to scare you away or turn you off from me. God, darling, I'd hate that! You'll say...won't you?" I asked.

"Chloe! I love your weirdness! You always keep me guessing," she chuckled, and took my hand. "I'm in love with you, leannan. I can't see anything that would ever change that," she beamed, and turned the remote up again.

"Fuck, Maisie. God...you really should try this," I tittered, my chest rising and falling with the rhythm of the shudders.

"So," she smirked. "Does this mean you want me to...fuck you, hmm?" she said, her look so calm and straight.

"I've told you, Maisie. You can do anything you want, 'kay? I mean it. I trust and love you, right, so yeah, if you want to fuck me, I'm yours," I said with bated breath.

"You're so fucking perfect, Chloe," she gushed and squeezed my hand. "C'mon. Let's go dancing, okay?" she said. She wouldn't share the bill with me, which I pouted at.

We headed over to the Rue St-Martin, where there was a plethora of 'friendly' bars and clubs. We popped into several places, picking up on the vibe and seeing if this was a place worth hanging out in. We finally found a wonderful, cavernous club playing what we wanted to hear. We found a table and ordered mimosas and chatted. Soon enough, we were up and dancing our hearts away. We danced with each other and the other girls who were around us, the atmosphere was relaxed and fun.

Maisie's graceful body shimmered beneath the low light, her hips seductively swaying with the techno-beats. I must say, she attracted plenty of attention, what with her long, red, braided hair and beatific smile. As Donna Summer's throwback, I Feel Love, strobed through the room, a darling little, dark-haired nymph rocked between us, her hands slowly touching Maisie's shoulder. I watched, enthralled, as this beauty began her slow seduction...of my girlfriend!

Her hands came down Maisie's body and rested on her waist, as she moved deliberately close. Maisie smiled at me, then wrapped her arms around this little hottie. I was gently swaying and watching this play out when I felt a pair of hands encircle me and pulled me tautly back. I felt a pair of delicious breasts on my back. I continued to dance, my hips shaking back and forth. I felt this unknown person's hands on my stomach, holding me tight against her. I caught Maisie's smirk, just as I leaned my head back on this intruder's shoulder. I could feel her warm breath on my neck, as we cavorted away, her brazen hands moving up and gently cupping my small breasts. I could feel the renewed tremors from my butt plug and just knew Maisie was watching and teasing me.

I turned around to look at this stranger and faced this stunningly beautiful girl. Blondie's hands moved down and cupped my ass, pulling me to her as we danced to the throbbing, melodic tune. I brought my hands to her neck and slid my fingers through her hair, gently grasping her soft locks. Not a word was spoken, not that we could have heard anything anyway. I felt her hands move around my bum, her fingers surreptitiously playing with my crease. As we moved around, I saw Maisie and Blackie dancing just as close. I shivered as I saw their lips meet.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers