Daddy, Take Me Ch. 43-46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humph, I thought, and pulled Blondie's lips to mine. She rubbed her breasts across mine, my little mewls in her mouth exciting her. Suddenly, she felt my embedded plug and pulled her lips from mine. She smiled, as her fingers lightly played with my toy, and passionately kissed me again, her leg sliding between my legs. I looked around me and there were several other couples in the same embrace, so I let myself go and lewdly humped her legs. I'm sure she could feel the little quiver from my plug, which seemed to embolden her. Her lips left mine, as she tenderly licked and kissed my neck, her fingers still planted on my humming toy. I brought my hands from her head and cupped her tremendous tits, fondling and pressing on them, as I slid my vagine on her leg.

"Tu es si belle," she whispered, above the din, her rhythmic hips pressing on my leg. ( You are so beautiful)

"Et j'aime tes seins," I hoarsely murmured back, fondling and playing with her barely covered nipples. (And I love your breasts.)

I could feel the vibrations growing, my arse stuffed with this delicious, throbbing phallus.

"Vas-y, jouis pour moi," she sighed, in the most delirious French accent, licking and biting my earlobe. (Go on, cum for me)

Her tongue slipped between my lips and I orgasmed, my body shaking as I gushed into my pretty panties. I held onto her, my hips thrusting onto her like some wanton slut. In just a moment, I felt hands on my shoulder and lips touching my neck. Maisie. I'd know those lips anywhere, and she caressed and coddled me, helping me through my petite mort. I shuddered and slid my cunt on this beautiful, unknown creature, our lips still coupled.

As I came down from my climax, I felt the trembling from my toy back off. Blondie loosened her grasp and I fell back into Maisie's arms.

"You okay, leannan," she heartily giggled into my ear.

I leaned into Blondie and whispered a heartfelt, "Merci, ma chérie. C'était magnifique," and kissed her once more. ( Thank you, darling. That was beautiful.)

Maisie leaned over and kissed her, too and asked if she'd like a drink. Blondie eagerly nodded her head with an emphatic 'yes.' She followed me to our table, her hand resting on mine. Maisie came a few minutes later, laden down with mimosas.

Introductions were made and drinks were handed out. We clinked glasses, all of us quite taken aback by the turn of events.

"Your girlfriend is, how you say, very cute?" Esme said to Maisie, her halting English not bad.

"Et vous êtes étonnamment belle," I said, catching her by surprise that I answered in French. (And you are astonishingly beautiful)

"Oui. My Chloe is very, very cute, merci," Maisie grinned, clasping my hand, showing Esme that I belonged to her.

"Perhaps we could dance more?" Esme asked, taking another long, welcome sip of her drink.

"C'est très gentil de demander, Esme, mais je vais danser avec mon fiancé maintenant, d'accord? Mais je vous remercie," I said, and translated for Maisie. (That's very kind of you to ask, Esme, but I'll be dancing with my fiancée. now, okay? Thank you, though.)

"You do not wish to come to my house soon?" she asked, her English probably at its limit.

"Non, merci, Esme. J'aimerais que ma Maisie me baise bientôt, d'accord?" I answered and giggled, hoping my French was understood. (No, thank you, though. I wish to have my Maisie fuck me soon, okay?)

When I translated, Maisie broke out in a loud laugh, spilling her drink. Esme stayed for a few more minutes, finished her drink and headed back to the dance floor.

"Sorry, darling. I...I don't know what came—" I began to say, 'til Maisie shushed me with a gentle kiss.

"I think I started it, so I should be the one to say sorry, hmm?" she smirked.

We relaxed, then FaceTimed Belle, just to keep her up to date. She took one look at us and laughed, knowing we were getting up to no good. We didn't go into any details on our exploits so far, but just caught up on our days. She was so happy to see us. A wave of guilt swept over me. We should have brought her with us. After all. After fifteen minutes, the noise was such that it was impossible to really chat. We disconnected with kisses.

"See you soon, darling. We'll call you tomorrow, 'kay?" I had to almost yell.

"I'll see you soon, too," she smirked, and we hung up.

I ordered a few more drinks and we sat there watching everyone dance, my head on Maisie's shoulder. Her fingers were playing with my hair, as she turned up the vibrations on my plug. Fuck! What is with this woman?

I grabbed Maisie's hand, pulled her from her seat and headed to the restrooms. I pushed the door open and we saw women preening themselves and others in various states of undress, kissing and engaging in blatant oral sex. Wow! We certainly picked the right club!

I pushed open a stall door and dragged Maisie easily inside. I slammed the door shut and attacked Maisie's lips. Our rabid, 'ooooohs' and 'uhhhhhs' filled the cubicle. No one paid us any mind, as I humped Maisie against the solid door.

"I want you to fuck me when we get back to the room, but, until then..." I smiled, and lifted the front of her dress with one hand, the other firmly around her neck.

My fingers dipped into her moist panties and slid through her labia. In just a few strokes, I slipped my finger into her messy cunt.

Maisie lifted my dress, exposing my wet, marked panties and slid her fingers into my sloppy panties. She pulled my hair with her free hand, my neck exposed. I curled my fingers up along her inner wall, sliding them along her spongy ridges. Maisie leaned over and bit my neck, more spasms twisting through my body. I could still feel the gentle, but persistent, hum of my butt plug, Maisie's fingers adding to this lewd clash.

"I'm going to fuck you, hen, when we get back, hmm?" she teased, her fingers penetrating and taking me. "I'm going to...fuck you so...hard."

"Ohhhh, fuck...yes...yes... just take me, darling. You had better, darling. I...I want to cum so fucking hard on your...cock," I hissed, my fingers jamming into her, as my thumb caressed her excited clit.

We stared at each other, as we shamelessly masturbated each other. I was riding her fingers, my legs spread so she could take me.

"I'm...I'm...oooooh...fuck that's...oooooh, Maisie. God...I'm...I'm yours, darling. That's it...right...oooooh...there," I cried, not caring if anyone could hear us.

"You...are mine, baby girl. You...ahhhhh...always...oooooh, fuck...will...mmmmm...be," she groaned, her fingers screwing my cunt, because that's all it was at that point. A cunt.

"Oooooh...my, Maisie. Do it. Just....yesssss...that's....dar—oooooh...God....mark me, baby. Just mark me. Bite me...yesssss...Fuck...me....gaaaaawd....just....mmmmm...I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm goi—" and I gushed, not holding back my tawdry cries, as I came on her fingers, my panties soaked now.

She wouldn't let me kiss her but just continued to tease me, moving her head to the side every time I came forward.

"Kiss me...bitch!" I cried, but she only smirked, her fingers still abusing my vagine.

I could feel her pelvic muscles squeeze my fingers and feel her tiny contractions begin. I rubbed her spongy bits, whilst my thumb pressed and rubbed her clit.

"That's it...baby. Cum on me, darling. Cum all...over...me," and she screamed just as loud as I did, her pelvis thrusting on my hand, her breath bated and wheezing, as she spurted her delicious juices all over me.

I rubbed my hair in her contorted face, as my fingers sloshed through her labia.

"That's it, mon amour. Cum on me. Yes...more, darling. More!" I taunted, 'til she tried to push my fingers away.

I slipped my fingers from her drenched panties and brought them to her lips. Slowly, I rubbed my wet fingers over her lips and face.

"Ohhh, fuck, Chloe!" she heaved, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps.

I brushed my fingers over her face 'til they were almost dry. I leaned in and licked her lips and then her face, tasting her secretions and cleaning this beautiful woman. Maisie didn't have the energy to stop me, so I continued to lick, kiss and swallow her juices.

She began to giggle and pushed my hand away, our lips finally meeting.

"What are you like, leannan?" she chuckled.

"Dunno," I whispered. "I guess I'm in love with you," I smiled. "Plus, you make me so fucking wet, darling. You always have."

"I'm thirsty," she cackled, and we sorted ourselves out.

I adjusted her hair and she did mine. I opened the loo door and there was a crowd of girls staring at us.

"Bon soir," I giggled, and walked to the mirror, arranged my hair a bit more, and tried to fix my lippy. (Good evening)

Maisie and I broke into laughter, as we caught each other's eyes in the mirror.

"Bonne nuit, filles," I laughed, as we left the room hand in hand. ( Goodnight, girls)

Relaxed now, we had yet another mimosa and danced, but kept to each other now. More than a few girls tried to dance with us, probably knowing what we had been up to, but we were with each other now.

Chapter 44

We made it back to the hotel around two, both of us shattered from the various strenuous activities this night.

I was half-hoping she still had the energy to take me. The other half hoped she didn't so we could sleep.

We did a slow, not-very-sexy-striptease in front of each other, then rushed to the loo. We peed, brushed our teeth and were just about to run to bed.

"Uhm...would you go first? I need to, uhh, pull this thing out," I blushed.

"Leave it in, baby girl. I am going to fuck you, aye?" she said so assertively.

OhhMyGod! Yes! Goody!!!

I lowered my eyes, knowing she loved the subby look I gave off and we moved to the bed. I pulled back the covers and laid out on the sumptuous, large bed, my head propped up on the obviously well-made pillows. I watched as Maisie went to her suitcase and pulled a muslin bag out. She smirked at me as she withdrew our newest toy, a more 'life-like' phallus, double-ended and slightly pliable.

Fuck me, I thought. And that's exactly what she was going to do.

I casually ran a finger through my coated labia, my eyes on Maisie, as she coated the faux prick with lotion.

"You look so incredible, darling," I murmured, my eyes on her cock, more than her eyes at this point.

Forgoing any foreplay, she shimmied her hips around, running her end along her pussy, wetting it 'til it glimmered in the dimmed lights. Seductively, she pushed the end into her valley, the width catching her, as it always did. Rubbing it up and down, then to and fro, I was mesmerised as the stiff, ever-so-wobbly cock took her.

I rubbed my excited vagine, running my fingers around my vulva in tiny, small circles. My finger flicked my little bean sending another wave over me.

Maisie casually walked to me, crept up on the bed and kneeled between my open legs. Her hands ran over the end that would soon be deep inside me and fucking me senseless. She laid the cock on my labia, my lips splitting at the welcome weight. She leaned down, her breasts laying on mine and we kissed. I spread my legs more and lifted my bum, hoping her shaft would just impale me.

Instead, she lovingly kissed my head, then my forehead, and then my closed eyes, 'til she moved her lips all over my face, gently pecking and marking me with her touch.

"I'm going to devour you, Chloe. I...kiss...am just...kiss...totally...kiss...besotted with...kiss...you, darling girl. Now, lie there and take this," she smirked, as her hand grasped the remote and turned it up. My body shook, as ripple after ripple of these delicious spasmsB ripped through my bum and took hold of my body. Maisie held her cock at my oozing entrance and rubbed the proud head through my gaping slit. She leant the faux glans on my clit, as she turned the remote on.

Oh fuck, I thought. I'm in trouble here!

I looked at my Maisie, her face grimacing from the throbbing inside her. She slowly pushed the cock through my lips, my tiny pussy greedily taking the bulbous end.

"Yesssss," I sighed, and my heart flew. "That's...nice..." I groaned, as she slid the shaft into me.

She pulled back, the phallus almost leaving my quim, but gently pushed it back to where it belonged.

"That's...so...good, darling," I murmured again, my legs shifting around, as I pushed my hips up, ready to take her.

"My...uhh...darling...uhh...Chloe," Maisie softly sighed, the shaft wetted and she slowly possessed me. Her passionate, uhh, uhh, uhhs kept that perfect rhythm with her pelvis. In and out, in and out, the feeling of being taken in my vagine and arse competed with my addled brain.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and squeezed, as my pussy throbbed. I tried to touch her, to fondle her tantalising breasts swaying above me. But I couldn't. I could only grasp the sheets and hold on.

Maisie varied her thrusts, her long hard slithering strokes filled me; deep but with a certain gentleness.

But she was too slow with her nudges, so I lifted my hips just as she went to slide it back in where it belonged.

"Ohhhh....fuc—" I cried, taking the faux cock in one fell swoop. I cried out in torturous, grateful agony, as my vagine massaged the shaft. "Harder, baby...just...har—" I gasped, just as she plunged back into my slippery cunt.

Maisie's eyes pierced into mine, as her hips gathered pace, her fucking, relentless now. Her near-constant, little mewls and moans captivated me, as our bodies moved together. With every forceful drive, our mons mashed together, the magical humming from our phallus stinging me.

Maisie leaned down and kissed me, her little bite on my bottom lip had me squealing with unfettered desires. I stuck my tongue out at her and she knew what I wanted. I saw her collect her saliva and pushed my hips up, as she let it dribble from her mouth onto my tongue.

I swallowed her spit and looked wide-eyed at her.

"More!" I huffed, and another long drool of her spittle found my tongue.

Maisie's face contorted and she began to pommel my vagine, as she screamed, shuddered and came, her body seizing and writhing in beautiful agony. I was so lost in her little, steady moans, that my orgasm took me by surprise, my arse and pussy collectively setting me off. I dug my nails into her stooped shoulders, as Maisie continued her loving abuse.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck," I cried, as my body trembled and splintered, giving myself to this beautiful woman.

Our bodies became one for God knows how long, our sweaty breasts rubbing on one another, our slushy pussies connected. With a final, grand thrust, she fell on my chest, her cock still firmly embedded inside me. We huffed and gasped, as we eventually came to. With a sly smirk, she looked down at me and flicked her hips, burying her cock inside me again.

"Enough...darling. That's...too..." I breathed, and gently pushed on her stomach. Maisie's shaft slid from me, my body nowhere near agreeable. The loss of connection was both welcome and infuriating.

She grabbed both remotes and turned them off, the loss of the constant hums was mixed. She carelessly kneeled and looking at me, she slid her end from her glistening pussy. Her graphic,

'OhhhhhGaaaaawd,' made me snicker with delight.

She fell to my side, the wet, shiny phallus on my chest now. Our heads turned to one another, and we giggled and touched.

"You're a beautiful fuck, darling," I whispered, my hands playing with her hair. "With or without your...cock," I grinned.

"As are you, baby-girl. With or without my cock, too," she laughed. "God...you're so fucking incredible, darling."

We moved together, our arms safely around each other, and we breathed our love into one another.

"I think I love Paris, leannan," she chuckled.

"This is only the first day, chérie There's so much more, hmm," I teased.

"So, no more, uh, pick-ups or, uhm, slutting around?" she asked, concern written on her face.

"No more, sweetie. That was definitely a one-off!" I laughed. "I need this to be about us, 'kay? Again...sorry for getting carried away, darling."

"Shhhh, hen. It was both of us, okay? Now it's just us," she sighed, and kissed me with those delicious lips.

"Be right back," I murmured and ran to the ensuite. I carefully took the plug from my bum and cleaned everything up. I held it up and saw myself in the mirror holding this...thing.

What the fuck, Chloe, I said to myself, and chuckled.

I slipped a fresh pair of panties on and crawled back to bed, Maisie engulfing me in her arms. We chatted about the day and drifted off...

We didn't wake 'til eight. The long, but ridiculously splendid night, had taken its toll on us. There was no room service (drat!), but we were in no hurry. Paris was not short on restaurants! We cuddled and kissed, touched and talked, and just relaxed into another day. Soon we were out, dressed in jeans and the obligatory trainers. We had a wonderful brunch, combining the two as we had such a late start.

Maisie wanted to see some examples of neighbourhood gardens, so I took her to Les Jardins du Ruisseau, in the seventeenth arrondissement. This was an area she really wanted to concentrate on, career-wise. These community gardens had certainly struck a note with her, so I was happy to forego my flexible itinerary...to a point! We then headed to the Jardin de l'Aqueduc, where her notebook was out, as she scribbled away and took photos.

Whereas I loved the private gardens and designs, Maisie opted for the more collective or communal setups. The idea of our business was always a fierce topic of debate between us. She felt strongly that we could certainly incorporate both in any business we wanted to start. I loved her, dare I say, passion, though, and knew if anyone would make it work, she would.

We headed for the Art Nouveau-influenced, Galeries Lafayette, both for lunch on the rooftop terrace and for a bit of shopping! After all!

Maisie was stunned, not only by the size and number of stores, but by the domed roof and stained glass. We lazily walked around a few shops, Maisie picking up different scarves, and gingerly placing them in her basket. I stocked up on their to-die-for macarons, as she smirked at me. Teasingly, she took my arm and we went to the second floor. Maisie walked to the lingerie section, her fingers lightly touching the sensuous collections.

"We should get something for Belle, hmm?" I teased.

Maisie's eyes lit up at my suggestion, her smile telling me a huge 'Yes!'

Maisie was attracted to the Livy branding, so we took out time perusing and playing, holding up piece after piece and playfully 'modelling' each set we liked. We, or rather she, chose a wonderfully sexy, two-piece set for Belle, the cups sheer with no support. We only hoped we had the correct size!

She kindly treated me to a too-expensive embroidered, Anglaise bra set. It looked so simple, but was so exquisite, the light, white cotton fit me perfectly. It was similar to my bralettes, in that there was no cup to hold one's breasts, which I didn't have a problem with!

Maisie spied a pair of over-the-knee socks and longingly picked them up.

"I...I think these will suit you...baby-girl," she smirked, and put them in her basket. Paired with a short skirt, I knew Maisie would love the effect and probably rape me.

Sneakily, I grabbed the ultra-sexy and sparse bra set Maisie had taken a shine to and placed them in my basket. I think she saw, but ignored my gesture. Whew!