Daddy, Take Me Ch. 43-46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She too-fucking-slowly rubbed her face over my rapidly moistening panties, her hands gingerly grasping and holding my hips.

"Ohhhh, fuck....Maisie," I moaned, and gave in, my hands running through her long, braided red hair. I slowly snapped my hips out, her face in my wetness now. She gave me a not-too-sharp slap on my thighs, so I stopped my tiny gyrations and stood there, my pussy weeping and my Maisie adoring me.

"Kiss me, Mai—uuuuuh...don't...tease me!" I cried, her nose nuzzling my soused panties.

"I can...smell you, darling. God...you're so...so fucking wet, leannan," she whined, playing with the lacy edges of my panties.

"Just...just do it...fuck, Maisie!" I huffed, afraid of pushing my hips to her face.

Maisie ran her hands over the back of my thighs, her warm breath blowing on my soppy panties. Her hands rose and slipped under the tight knickers, squeezing my bum, her delicious nails digging into my soft cheeks.

Fuck this, I thought, and pulled her head to my valley, wiping her face on the wet, soft underwear. I tried to pull the gusset aside, needing her tongue, or fingers, or hand or anything on my anxious pussy, but my panties were too tight.

"Pull them...pull them off, darling," I whined, as my fingers came to the edges and I pushed my panties away from me. Maisie slapped my hand, but I ignored her silent but firm scolding. I pushed her head and she tumbled backwards. Quickly, I slipped my drenched panties off and kicked them away. Maisie was still on her back, her dress around her thighs and her devious chuckles pissing me off!

I took the two steps and hovered over her still-prone body. I straddled her head, as she tried to push my feet away. She began chuckling...at me! I moved up over her giggling face and lowered myself. Just as my melting vagine was on her tongue, she grabbed me and turned me over. We wrestled on the plush, carpeted floor, Maisie laughing, but I was frustrated and horny.

Suddenly, she stood over me, her cheeks blushing a beautiful, rosy cherry-red. She held out her hand and chuckled. At me!

"Come, baby. Up with you," she smirked, and grabbed my hand. She pulled me to my feet and wrapped me in her arms.

"You are so frickin' dote when you don't get your own way, leannan. Bed. Now," she sighed. I went to undo the zip on her dress, but it was her turn to push my hands away.

"Watch me, darling," she smiled, and I reluctantly slid onto the comfy bed. I gave her my best little pout, but she ignored me.

"You make me smile, darling," she said, adoringly, as she unzipped her dress and shrugged the light, breezy garment over her shoulders. "How could you ever doubt that I wouldn't say yes, hmm?" she asked. "My God, Chloe, you're so...so perfect," she smiled, and stepped out of her frock, her eyes raping my body.

"Would you help me unclasp my bra, mo ghràdh? Please?" she grinned.

Quicker than I wanted to, I kneeled and, looking her in the eyes, wordlessly unclasped her dainty, full bra.

"Kiss them, leanabh-nighean. Go on, lass. I know you want to," she teased.

I swear I couldn't help myself, but I almost devotedly lifted her warm, plentiful and full breast to my lips and tenderly kissed each.

"Ohhhhh...my...good...girl. That's...uhmmmmm..." she groaned, and swabbed her tit across my face, my tongue wetting and kissing her plump, perfect tittie.

Maisie had her hand on the back of my head, keeping my lips on her sparsely freckled breast, as my hand slipped into her moist, soft panties and found her slippery slit, a single finger sliding through her sloppiness. I rubbed her excited clitty, as I continued my desirous fondling. She went to move away, even trying to pull my hands from her panties, but I gently sucked, and then bit her nipple.

"Ohhhhh...fuck, Chlo—" she groaned, but didn't, or couldn't, push me away. "Mmmmm...just...yesssss...yesssss...damn...just..."

My fingers played with her squashy cunt, running little rings around her vulva, then pushing two fingers into her. Maisie's hips were slowly moving to my touch, her excitement growing with every gentle prod. I pulled my covered hand from her pussy, Maisie uncertain about the whys. She opened her eyes and stared at me, and I wiped my coated fingers over her orbs and licked her juices from each.

My muted, 'mmmmms' and 'uhhhhs,' were vibrating through her fleshy globes, as she suddenly stepped back, hooked her hands in her panties and pulled them down. With a grand flourish, she hooked them in her foot and lifted, her panties flying 'til she caught them. She brought them to me and pushed the soggy mess in my face, as I tumbled backwards and giggled.

"You're so fucking...naughty, leannan, aye?" she chuckled, and moved between my spread legs.

"Humph!" I smiled. "I think it was you who started all this!" I said, my hands rubbing my small mounds. "Come to me, darling. C'mere and...kiss me," I sighed.

But she didn't, her hands rubbed my sleek, covered legs and her eyes consumed me. She put a bit more pressure on every deliciously slow caress, her thumbs digging into my thighs and her eyes on my wet vagine.

Maisie leaned down, her lips and face rustling over my soft-nyloned legs. I spread my legs more, my scent certainly rattling her brain, as I played with my tits, gently tweaking each nipple, my breathing growing deeper with every arousing kiss Maisie was giving.

Too slowly, she moved her head up, her face staring at my pussy. I arched my back, desperately trying to bury my quim in her face, but she moved too quickly and slapped my thigh.

"Be good, mo ghràdh," she chuckled. "I know you want this to last, aye?" she whispered, her thumbs in the crease of my thighs, and certainly wet from my gushy juices seeping from my valley.

My head was lifted off the pillow, watching what this marvellous woman was doing to me. I shivered, as her fingers closed in on my juicy cunt, but she never touched me, avoiding my excited and needy vagine.

Fuck me, Maisie, I thought to myself. Just...take me, I pleaded silently.

Her lips teased my flesh, hovering over my body but never touching it, despite my quivering body. I saw her blush, as she inhaled my scent, so I grasped her tousled hair and yes, begged.

"Maisie, please, baby. Don't. Enough, kay?" I whined and gently tugged her braids.

She kneeled up and looked at me, her hands still playing with me. She seductively undid her hair, shaking her long tresses. Her hands cupped her breasts and she slowly shook her head, to and fro, her hair swaying back and forth above me. She leaned over and dragged her locks over my simmering body and finally covered my body with hers. As her breasts touched mine, I wrapped my nylon-encased legs around her waist, and we finally kissed.

It was the tenderest, most erotic kiss we had ever had, our mutual moans in beautiful harmony.

There was no more frenzy, just the devoted warmth we both cherished. We kissed and pecked and licked and touched for hours, or so it seemed. The pace had totally changed, given our appetite when we walked through that door.

"You're...kiss...going...kiss...to be...kiss...my...kiss...wife," Maisie whispered.

I shuddered with every sweet word, convinced I could cum, at any moment, through her touch and whispers alone. I lifted my hips, my back arched, urging Maisie to slide her pussy on mine. My groin was drenched with her sweet but musky sap, as her fingers played with my face. My rhythmic, ooh, ohh, ohhs matched Maisie's gentle uhh, uhh, uhhs, as her pussy finally kissed mine. Her movement was agonisingly slow, her tempo seemingly relaxed, but full of passion.

"That's it, my love...slow, baby...that's it...I'm...Ohh, fuck...I'm dripping...on you, darling," she teased, as her pelvis gained momentum, each thrust more concerted than the last. She lifted herself up, teasing and rubbing my excited nipples with hers.

"Mmmmm, lover. Yesssss...just...ohhhhh...so..." I cried, my body taut, legs contracted and then, Maisie kissed me, sending those beautiful, lusty waves of pleasure through my body.

My face contorted, as I lewdly cried and spurted on my Maisie's quim. And for that exquisite ten, maybe fifteen seconds, I died. My body was wracked with wave after wave, stinging pulse after stinging pulse of erotic pleasure. I held onto Maisie, our bodies shuddering together, as she squirted her honeyed juices over me. I tried to laugh out of the sheer joy of having her wet me with her scent. Marking me, spoiling me and loving me.

Chapter 45

The next morning, we woke up to the sun streaming in through the large windows. My face was covered with Maisie's bedraggled unkempt locks, her hands around my stomach.

"Pfffftt," I giggled, blowing her hair from tickling my nose.

"Shhhh," she chuckled, still in that dreamy, half-asleep, half-awake state.

Humph! If I was awake, well, she could join me!

I shifted my body to hers and smiled at her drowsy face.

"Morning, lover," I chuckled. "Let me wake you, 'kay? Just leave me be."

I shuffled around and breathed in her morning scent, her body coated with our desires from last night. I nuzzled my nose into her neck, her quiet, low morning moans encouraged me to go on.

Maisie's half-hearted grumbles didn't fool me. Her breath may have been sighing the softest, 'No, darling, really,' but her hands were firmly clasped on my head, holding my lips to her stomach, and then her mons.

I sprawled between her now-open legs and gazed at her morning sex. Her thighs were coated with last night's secretions, her pussy beginning to wetten from my determined desire. I looked up, my eyes peering over her mons and her eyes were sleepily open, looking down at me. I saw the briefest of smiles and she closed them and gave in to me.

I knew she was trying to hold back, but her tiny groans and rising breasts betrayed her demure denial. I loved my Maisie's fragrance in the morning, the scent more earthy and lusty. Breathing deeply, the tip of my eager tongue spread her early-morning lips apart, the first little trickles of her urges coating it. Maisie lifted her arse off the warm sheets, her fingers determinedly scrunching my hair and holding me where she needed me.

Maisie moaned a delicate, "Mmmmmm," as my tongue slid through her labia once, then again...and again, Maisie rasped another low, "Uhhhhhm," and wiped my face with her now-damp pussy. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside her precious valley, probing, tasting and swallowing her juices. I pulled my tongue away, and flicked her excited little clit, then fucked her pussy. Slowly, I teased her, my every lick and lash waking her up even more.

I brought two fingers to her now-gaping opening, and played with her sex, my fingertips shifting around with the promise of the violation we both needed.

Maisie's little cries grew in hunger, as my tongue skimmed over her clitty, then back into her depths. I moved my fingers to her dripping opening and held them there. Maisie lifted and pushed her hips, my fingers sliding in so fucking easily. I pushed up, my tongue licking my own fingers, as I impaled her, Maisie's voice breaking as she huffed into the morning air.

Maisie clasped my fingers with her pelvic muscles, holding my digits inside her and milking them. With every now-gentle prod, she would gasp, her fingers grasping and pulling my hair, as I teased and flirted with her pussy.

"Ohhhhh...fuck, Chloe. That's...ohhhhh...God, just...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, that's it...just...ther—" her legs kicking out, her tummy strained and she came, orgasming her sap into my mouth.

I continued to feast on my love, even as she almost pulled my hair out! I loved having my fingers inside her, as her pussy, vice-like, contracted and grabbed them.

Her pussy was a frothy mess, as I licked and swallowed her, my thumb glancing over and around her proud little nub, 'til she gently nudged my mouth from her cunny. But, I hadn't had my fill yet, so twisted my fingers inside her, feeling her ridges and walls. I moaned into her wanton pussy, the vibrations searing through her body, 'til she forcibly pushed me from her sated quim.

I lifted my head and pouted, but her eyes were closed, and her breathing was ragged and uneven. I watched her muff spasm, her juices still seeping from within. With a final, sneaky, lick, I kissed her mons and crawled up her sweaty, heaving body, kissing every bloody inch of this remarkable woman.

I lay on her panting body and gingerly kissed each full breast.

"Morning, darling," I whispered, sarcastically.

"Fuck me, Chloe," she wheezed, trying not to laugh too much.

"If you want, I will," I cheekily answered back, but she only tenderly swatted my head.

I moved up and touched my wet lips to hers, my tongue slipping between her wet, gasping mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Maisie moaned. "That was...nice, leannan," she half-smiled, her body still shivering.

"It was even better for me, chérie," I sniggered, and melted into her arms.

"So, what do we have planned for today? Surprise me, hen," she laughed.

"C'mon. Let's get showered and get out of here, all right? I can't wait to show you," I blushed, hoping she'd be happy with my plans.

When we finally headed downstairs, Maisie stopped at the reception desk, telling me she'd be with me in a minute. Hmmm, what's she doing, I thought, but didn't dwell on it too long.

I brought us to a new place I had discovered and greedily tucked into hot espresso, Turkish-style eggs with yoghurt, za'atar and walnuts. Knowing we'd be walking our trainers off, we indulged in a pastry after finishing our second cuppa. We jumped on the Metro and headed for Montmartre where my surprise was, hopefully, still there.

We took the tram up the hill to Sacré-Coeur, my heart thrashing and beating in anticipation. Maisie was in awe, having seen countless photos of the magnificent church, but this was her first time seeing it in person.

"This...magnificent, leannan. Just look at it!" she gushed, as I took her hand and headed for the fence in front of the basilica.

"What are all these for?" she asked, eyeing the hundreds of locks attached to the fencing.

I explained the touristy connotations of the symbols of love, as she looked at the hundreds of tokens.

I found where I had left my lock, years ago with dad. I surreptitiously had to move a few padlocks around, but I saw it!

I delved into my purse and pulled out a silver chain with a key attached.

"Let's look at these, darling, 'kay?" I smiled, and directed her to where my lock was.

We rummaged around, and I 'helped' her, as she moved locks around.

"Ohh, look! Here's one with your name on it," I said, excitedly. "Hmmm, why don't you try this key, Maisie," holding out the silver chain to her. Her eyebrows raised so enchantingly, as she took the chain from me.

She peered down and indeed, saw a lock with her weather-beaten, faded name on it. With a delightful smirk, she wiggled the key around, but soon it opened.

"What? When did you..." she asked, incredulously.

She took the lock off and held it to her chest.

"Really? This is for...me?" she asked, tears collecting in the corner of her eyes.

"Yep," I sighed, almost breaking into tears, too. "I locked my love for you here, four years ago. I...I've been waiting for this, darling. Now, my love for you is unlocked. Forever, 'kay?" I lightly sobbed.

We hugged and kissed, our hearts as one with this one silly, optimistic gesture. Maisie pulled away, tucking my hair behind my ears from the wind, and so fucking tenderly kissed me again.

"See? I knew there was a reason I fell in love with you, hen. You...you always surprise me, leannan. God, I fucking love you, woman," she grinned.

We walked to the edge, and the marvellous view of Paris spread out below us. She pulled my head to her comforting shoulder and we stood there, together, and as one.

"I'm so in love with you, Chloe. What you do to me, hmm?" she giggled.

"And I've always loved you, Maisie," I sighed.

She put the lock in her purse and we walked through the village hand in hand, our hearts filled with the love we had for each other. We wandered through the now-busy streets, looking at all the touristy spots, 'til I took her away from the crowded spots. We walked, chatted and took photos of charming bistros and homes, content as we were in each other's company. We shopped at the small markets, filling our bags with cheese, breads, jams and yes, pastries.

The day went too quickly, and Maisie wanted to head back, even though it was only early afternoon. We lazily walked along the Seine, stopping off at the Musée de l'Orangerie for a quick hit of modern art.

I could have spent hours there, but Maisie kept looking at her watch, as if she was expected somewhere. I raised my eyebrows at her and she chuckled.

"What?" she asked, so innocently.

"Something on your mind? Any place you need to be," I smirked.

"No...no, but can we head back now. My, uh, feet are tired, okay?" she said, although I didn't believe her. I gave in nonetheless and we returned to the hotel.

Finally returning, we put away our bags, even though they were a bit lighter by now.

"Bed, darling?" I smiled, coquettishly, hoping to entice her for a bit of the proverbial, 'afternoon delight.'

"Uh, sure," she said, with a whole lot of hesitation. Humph! What had gotten into her?

"Are you, uh, expecting something? You keep checking your phone. What's going on, Maisie?" I asked.

"No...no, nothing, okay? It's just that..." she began to say, but she knew the look on my face.

"Okay! Damn you, Chloe! I...I...we have something coming soon and it should be here anytime now, okay? Happy?" she huffed.

"For me?" I cried, excitedly. "What is it, sweetie? Food? Champagne? C'mon, tell me. You know I hate surprises," I whined, and giggled.

"You can wait, sweetie. Just...behave, okay?" she smirked, and slipped onto the bed with me. We talked about what we liked at the museum, as she continued to fondle her weathered padlock.

"This is beautiful, leannan. I can't tell you how much this means to me. All these years it's been there waiting...for me, hmm?" she chuckled.

I lay on her soft, cottoned blouse, her fingers twiddling with my hair and my fingers lazily playing with her slightly heaving, plump breasts.

Maisie's phone buzzed and she quickly picked it up.

"Uhh, merci beaucoup," she said, in her delightfully faltering French, and laid it down.

"So...?" I asked.

"Aren't you the nosey one, hmm?" she laughed. "Our gift is here, aye? Now, just behave, hen."

In just a few minutes there was a knock at the door, a muffled voice announcing, "Service en chambre."

I looked at Maisie who rolled her eyes at me and said, " Go ahead, leannan," she huffed lovingly.

"À venir !" I called out, and shuffled off the bed, almost running to the door.

"J'ai quelque chose pour Chloé et Maisie," the voice said.

Excitedly, I opened the door.

Someone, I wasn't sure if it was a he or she, was holding the largest bouquet of flowers I had ever seen.

"Mademoiselle Chloé et Maisie?" she asked, the penny finally dropping, as she walked in and placed the vase of exquisite flowers on the table. She then handed me a little, wrapped box, and thanked us, and left.

Maisie just smiled at my child-like excitement, as I opened the card attached.

"It's...it's from Belle, darling. For...us!" I squealed and jumped into Maisie's arms. "You knew didn't you?" I slyly asked, kissing her glorious lips again.