Daddy, Take Me Ch. 43-46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, baby. Just...take me," I murmured, and was lost in this simple erotic play. Her hips calmly rode my small, but hard, nipple, Maisie's hands on my face and on my stomach. I could feel my nub split her labia and plump, her wet lips sliding across me.

"Ohhmygaaaaawd, Chloe. This is...ohh, darling....yesssss...God....I'm....uuuuuh...that's so..." she cried, her hips gathering pace, as her clit rubbed my taut nipple.

"Cover me. Fuck, Maisie...you're...so...fucking...wet!" I groaned, her juices oozing down my side and onto the sheet below me.

I brought my hands to her curvaceous breasts and gently fondled them, lifting and squeezing them, enthralled with their shape and weight. I dipped my fingers into my still-drenched pussy and covered them. I brought the glistening mess to her nipples, wiped and then pulled them.

I could feel my nub catch her hard clitty, as Maisie rubbed and rubbed herself on me.

"Now, darling. That's it...c'mon. Now," I urged, and Maisie threw her head back, arched her body and orgasmed over me, her juices squirting and gushing from her excited pussy.

"Ooooooh gaaaaawd, Chlo—" she choked, her lewd cunt covering and squishing on me.

She looked, well, heavenly, what with her face funnily contorted, her long red hair flailing around and her mouth drooling over my face.

She fucked my tit like she fucked my vagine, her motions sure and firm, her hips harshly riding me.

Her pelvis slowed, her breathing in short, sharp gasps, as she looked down at me. She chuckled like the madwoman she truly was, and leaned against the headboard. I tried to pull her body up, so I could lick my darling fiancée, but she timidly swatted my head. I guess that was a 'no,' huh?

She ran her oozing pussy down my body and lay on me, her breathing warm and moist on my neck.

"That was beautiful," I whispered, kissing her hair and smelling her musky scent. "Wanna do the other one?" I giggled.

"You...you are so fucking perfect, leannan," she murmured, her eyes still closed and her body heaving on mine. "And funny."

"And you're my perfect beauty," I sighed, and held her.

In time, we both moved about. I struggled to move from the bed, but made it and retrieved various bits of food we had stashed away.

We lay there feeding each other the few, leftover truffles, and then we started in on the macarons and quaffed the last bits of wine.

We finally rose, cleared the crumbs from the bed and went to the ensuite. We peed and washed up, our arms never leaving the other. We ambled back to bed, our arms firmly entwined. She leaned down and licked my abused breast, 'til I had to push her away.

"Too tender," I giggled, so we kissed.

Unknowingly, halfway through our whispered chat, we both drifted off, the day finally catching up with us.

Chapter 46

Lazily, we woke up, chuckling at each other because of the state of us. Humph! It was our last full day, so I wanted to get ahead of ourselves, as I still had a few things on my to-do list.

But instead of moving, we lay in each other's arms, chatted quietly and touched. I wrapped myself in Maisie, one leg over hers and my fingers tracing the subtle curves of her adorable face.

Well, we had places to go and people to see, so reluctantly, we moved from the bed and had a slow shower, both of us basking in the warmth and fine mist. I tutted, again, as I surreptitiously slid to my knees, hoping to pleasure my Maisie. She lovingly swatted my head and asked if I could possibly wait. Uh, NO! But I gave in to her, even as I gave her my best pout! Soon enough, we headed out, sans my butt plug today. I wasn't sure if I was happy about that or not, but...

We sashayed down the boulevard, hand in hand, basking in the late morning sun. Spring was definitely in the air, as we passed row after row of cherry blossoms, magnolias and roses, all sprouting and scented. It was a magical time of year.

After our usual coffee and pastries (yes, plural!) I headed back to the Ile de la Cité, where we had our delicious assignation last night. We both chuckled, as we passed the restaurant that hosted our lewd date. We finally came to the Marché aux fleurs Reine Elisabeth II, one of the most colourful, charming and wonderful flower markets. We spent goodness knows how long, walking, smelling the heavenly bouquets and getting ideas for any future projects.

We strolled along the riverside, content with each other's company and basking in the connection we were growing with this remarkable city.

We headed back over to Left Bank and popped into Shakespeare and Co., my daddy's, and now my, favourite bookstore in the world.

We spent an inordinate amount of time there, perusing and eagerly showing each other what little treasure we had found. I found a copy of Little Women, in French, for Maggie, hoping she'd appreciate the well-meaning gesture. Maisie bought a book by Sarah Dressen for Lily, which touched me beyond words.

We left there, not laden down too much and headed further into Montparnasse. Unknown to Maisie, we had an appointment. I saw the building and slyly headed across the street, Maisie's hand in mine. She could tell from my gait I was on a mission.

"Chloe? Where are we headed, hmm? You seem to be in...hurry?" she asked, quizzically.

"Just follow me, sweetie, 'kay? You'll love this place," I said, cryptically.

We walked down a fairly nondescript street, and I opened the aged, black door. Maisie looked at the formally stencilled name on the door, the brass plaque gleaming in the sun.

"Is this where..." she asked.

"Yep. I want you to meet Stephanie, 'kay? I've, well, made an appointment with her...for you," I smiled.

The subtle bell rang as we walked into her parfumerie.

Her white-garbed assistant caught my eye as we walked in, as I carefully closed the door behind us.

"Bonjour. Je suis Chloe Madden. Stephanie est-elle là? J'ai un rendez-vous avec elle, oui?" I asked, softly. (Hello. I'm Chloe Madden. I have an appointment with Stephanie, yes?)

"Ahhh, oui, Mademoiselle Madden. Oui. Je vais chercher Stephanie pour vous, d'accord?" she answered, so sweetly and professionally, and went to the back room to tell her we were here. (Ahhh, yes. Miss Madden. I'll get Stephanie for you, okay?)

Maisie's eyes were scanning shelf after shelf of bottles filled with her exquisite scents and herbs.

"But why are we here, darling? Have you run out?" she asked.

"No, not yet," I chuckled. "I want her to update yours, though. I bought it and knew you'd like it, but I'd like you to sit with her and have her tweak it a bit, 'kay?"

"Chloe! No. Please, sweetie. This is too much, all right? I'm happy with what you chose, okay?" she somewhat sternly said.

"Let me, darling. Stephanie is more than happy to have a consultation with you, 'kay? Do this? For me?" I pouted, biting my lower lip, which I knew always touched her.

Stephanie came through the aged, elm door and caught my eye.

"Chloe! How good to see you. How are you? Is everything good? And Tom? How's your father, hmm? And your charming mothers?" she asked. We hugged and she gave me the obligatory three kisses on my cheeks.

"I'm so well, Stephanie. It's wonderful to see you again," I gushed. "And this is my...fiancée, Maisie. It's her blend I'm hoping you can adapt. And yes, the family is all well. Thank you for asking."

She embraced Maisie with kisses galore again and smiled.

"It's a wonderful pleasure to finally meet you, Maisie. So...you are to be married, hmm?" she said, in her perfect, French-tinged English.

"We are, Stephanie. We're not sure when, but someday soon, as someone once said." Maisie smiled at me when she said that, knowing those two words meant the world to us.

"Come. Come, please," and we headed to the backroom. And for the next two hours, Maisie and Stephanie chatted and tried different scents and combinations. She had Maisie's card out with the breakdown of the perfume I had bought her all those years ago.

The look on my Maisie's face was priceless. She was in her element, sniffing and breathing in potion after potion. In the end, Stephanie refined the original and was pleased, as it surpassed her expectations of the new scent. I was so thrilled and loved spoiling Maisie this way.

"Stephanie?" I asked. "Maisie and I have a dear friend whom we'd like to spoil. Would you help us?" I smiled. Maisie's smile made me quiver with joy.

We sat with her, and Stephanie took notes, as we told her about Belle. She hurried around grabbing jar after jar of powders and scents, and asking if this or that one worked. After an hour, we were happy with the scent; floral, a bit spicy, but slightly sweet, with these dark undertones that suited Belle. Or so we hoped. She would work on it and she would drop it off at our hotel the next morning.

When it came time to pay, she said she had strict instructions from my father that everything was to be added to his account. Much to my chagrin, I gave in, although I would be having words with him when we returned tomorrow. Maisie was so embarrassed, fiddling with her wrapped package, and unsettled at the gesture from dad. She noted what the two-hour fee was and was simply horrified. She'd get over it as soon as wore the perfume. Or so I hoped.

After more than a few hugs and cheek kisses, we left with our bounty.

We strolled the cobbled streets, window shopping, laughing and revelling in our carefree weekend. It was exactly what we needed; time away from work and the distance we needed with the perpetual question of Belle and our ever-present future looming over us.

We walked by the artist's shop I had been in years ago and took Maisie in. She chose six new brushes for Maggie, knowing she'd love the quality. To keep things even, I picked up a new, leather-bound notebook for Lily. The one daddy and I had bought was filled with her finished short stories, so we hoped the new one would inspire her, too.

We aimlessly walked, the night slowly covering us. We had a relaxed meal at a little Syrian restaurant, sharing and feeding each other, a bit difficult with what we had ordered, but amidst chuckles and gasps, we managed. As we made our way back to the river, I cajoled Maisie into a boat ride. Okay, it was a bit passé and touristy, but a beautiful way to see Paris at night.

I laid my head on her shoulders, as she sneakily breathed in the scent of my hair. We excitedly pointed out each sight as we glided by, the mood perfectly balanced for us.

"I love my ring, darling. You mean the world to me," I sighed, with a touch of melancholy. This was our last night and one we would always remember.

"And I love you, girl. I think you know that by now, hmm?" she chuckled, and we tenderly kissed, our fingers flowing the other's hair, little mewls slipping from our throats and our bodies cinched with each other.

We made it back to the hotel, well, after a small digestif to finish the night off. We calmly undressed, peed and brushed and crawled naked between the sheets.

And we lay there, our arms and legs entwined and held each other. We lay there as one, gently whispering our sweet nothings and talking about all and nothing. Our hands breezed over each other, the touches secondary to our words and breathing. We didn't make love, but we were even more intimate than last night.

Not that I wasn't against persuading her. I needed her to release all her pent-up frustrations, as she had so beautifully drained mine in the restaurant.

My fingers trailed over her soft back, following her gentle curves. I nestled my hand in her warm crevice, our lips still gently pecking the other. I moved my mouth, slowly licking her neck, as I half-heartedly held my desires in check. In the fading half-moon, we did our old tantric thing and just stared at one another, our eyes piercing our hearts and our life. Our light kisses were life-affirming; the gentleness and love permeating our full hearts.