Daddy, Take Me Ch. 47-49

Story Info
Belle leaves us...and a Commitment Ceremony.
24k words
4.64
2.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kenji for his help in editing. It is always appreciated.

Chapter 47

So many things had changed when we returned from Paris, but at the same time, so many things stayed the same. Obviously, my parents were chuffed beyond words at our engagement, not that they weren't aware of it, as I had used their jeweller, but were happily surprised that Maisie had taken the opportunity to propose to me, too! They had invited Maisie's mom, Ainslie, over for a 'surprise' dinner that Sunday evening. Although we were tired from the trip, we graciously went along with their kind gesture. Later, mom told me they had considered inviting Belle, but as Ainslie took precedence, decided that, perhaps, too many unwanted questions would be raised. Good call, mom!

Mum had put together a special dinner for us, celebrating what everyone already knew. The table was set a bit fancier than normal, as I hugged Ainslie, her smile welcoming me to her family. The evening was just as relaxed as any other, the atmosphere convivial and warm.

We showed off our rings, Maggie seemingly jealous, but smiling! Hmmm. Maisie showed everyone the lock I had placed on the fence all those years ago. Daddy smiled knowingly and squeezed my hand, knowing how much it meant to me.

We handed out the small gifts we had bought and gave them a short, abridged rundown of what we had seen.

Then there was the usual talk of when and where for the nuptials, but we quietly told everyone to relax. It wouldn't be 'til Maisie and I were settled, at the very least.

"My daughter's not getting in your way, I hope?" Ainslie asked dad.

"Not at all, Ainslie. It's a pleasure to have her here. And yes, she pulls her weight, okay?" dad laughed. "She can stay whenever and for as long she likes, okay?"

When dessert was finished, Maisie excused herself but quickly returned with a large, wrapped, flat package in her hands.

"For you, darling," she said, and she kissed me.

"What? It's not my birthday!" I laughed.

"Just open it, hen," she smiled so brightly.

I tore the paper and saw a frame. Another long rip and I saw it. Maisie had framed up my original dirtied, work design of Belle's garden. It looked fab, as all the trees, flower beds, and bushes were coloured now.

"This is..." I began to say, but the words wouldn't come.

"Martin has a good copy, leannan. Normally they keep the originals in their files, but he said I could have this. Do you...like it?" she asked.

I pushed my chair away and grabbed her, my lips tenderly engulfing hers.

"I...I love it, darling. Thank you...so much," I chuckled.

"This is so you never forget your first big project, okay? Ohh, and Maggie did the colouring. She did a grand job, aye?" she said, and I hugged our Maggie. It was wonderful. Simply perfect.

We had a wonderful evening, talking, jostling around and telling tall tales to each other. Eventually, Maisie went home with her mom, needing fresh clothes and all before work tomorrow.

I helped moms clear up, then thought this would be as good a time as any to broach something that had been niggling me.

Belle had been spending an inordinate amount of time in London, too, visiting mom at the V&A, and sharing lunches together. Their attachment seemed to be growing and I was concerned. As a daughter, 'kay? Not as a jealous lover!

"Mom? Gotta minute?" I asked, and I took her hand and walked out to the garden with her.

"So, mom. Belle? Hmm? She seems to be making quite a few trips up here lately. Anything you need to talk about?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to hear her answer.

"Oooo. Look! My Chloe is what, possessive?" she teased, and laughed. "Nothing is going on, sweetie. She's a friend, okay? And yes, probably a good friend now, but that's all, all right? You should know me by now, Chloe. Your father and mother know. She just needs someone, hmm? I like her. We all do, but she'll never be a lover...although she is frickin' gorgeous, hmm?" she laughed, so I swatted her arm.

"Don't tease!" I huffed. "Just...be nice, 'kay?"

"Chloe, we're all there for her, all right? She will never be in our bed. Your mother and father are not like that. You should know that by now," she smiled, and hugged me. "So, how are things going, hmm?"

And I told her of Maisie and my trepidation; about how things seemed to be changing. And yeah, as it turns out, Belle was talking to her about the same thing! Mom was pretty coy about saying too much, but I felt that something was up.

The next few weeks were busy, the deadline for completion looming over me. Maisie and I spent our obligatory two nights in 'our' room and the other two with Belle. There was still something niggling at me, something I couldn't quite put my finger on. Maisie had the same feelings, so at least I knew I wasn't imagining things. Our connection was close, but that elusive 'something' was missing.

Belle was always more herself after Jonathon had spent the weekend. Gee, I couldn't imagine why! Maisie and I loved the way she seemed so bloody perky on the Monday mornings after he left. This was the Belle we had fallen for.

A few weeks before the project was to finish, Belle sat us down after dinner. Maisie and I held her hand, pretty much knowing what was going to be said. I mean, God, Maisie and I had thrashed this thing to death over the last weeks, too!

Ever since Maisie and I had returned from Paris, she was a bit, well, off-ish. Not reticent, but she seemed to be pulling back from us.

Belle, Maisie and I had finally had the talk that needed airing. We had been spending our time with her, but now that the commission was almost over, the question of 'Now What'? loomed over us. I think we all knew this was going to be a turning point for us, none of us was certain how we would work. No matter what our hearts and intentions were telling us, the time we would need to really solidify ourselves was minimal, at best. It was Belle who broached the subject, as only she could, in her own incomparable way.

We sat in her front room, the sunlight streaming through the large picture window. Furtively, she sipped her glass of wine, the words not coming.

"Go on, Belle. Just say it, hmm?" I said. "You think we should, what, break up?" I asked, unexpectedly calm at the words.

Surprisingly for her, she shook her head timidly. This was a part of her neither of us had seen before.

"Straight in there, Chloe, hmm?" she chuckled. "But, yes, darlings. We have to, okay? I'm...I'm thinking of you two now, right? Since you've come back and your engagement is real, you need to concentrate on each other, okay? I...I need to step back from...this. I need you both to grow together. I'll just be in the way. I know this now. I need to, finally, be fair to you both," she sighed.

"We know, Belle," I smiled, squeezing her hand. "We've seen the change in you since we've been back, hmm? We get it, all right? I think we all saw this happening, even if we couldn't put it into words. Is there any way you can see us being together, though?"

"Chloe, Maisie, I've had plenty of sleepless nights trying to figure this out. I...I just can't see it. You're not...mad at me or anything?" she said, the hurt in her eyes agonising.

"Belle? Upset with you?" Maisie said. "Never. We still want you in our life, aye? We won't let you go completely, leannan. The only way we'll be mad is if you ignore us and won't share our life, okay? We're serious about this, aye?" Maisie said, somewhat harshly.

"I'd like that, okay? I still need that, too. I have to put my feelings for you both to one side now. I just hope you don't feel, I don't know, used?" she said, uncertain with her words.

"Sweetie, you can use me anytime!" I chuckled and blushed, breaking this unbearable tension.

"Chloe? Really? Your timing is horrendous!" she huffed, but gently swatted me, squeezing my leg knowingly.

"Well, we still have a few weeks 'til the garden is finished, so...?" she said, hopefully. "Let's enjoy what time we have left, okay?" she sighed sadly, and hugged us both.

That dreadful wave of melancholy swept across the room. This was really happening. We had lost each other.

"Maisie? Does this sound like a good, uh, compromise? Two more weeks with...our Belle," I sighed, the significance suddenly hitting me. "And after that..." I hesitantly asked.

"Chloe. Please. Don't. It may be hard, to begin with, but I'm certain you'll both agree with me...in time, okay?" Belle said. Her sadness, like ours, was palpable, her eyes almost tearing up at her decision.

Maisie's eyes glowed with her just-under-the-surface sadness.

"Well, I, for one, would prefer that we try and make this work, but if you're certain it can't, well, I think that's a wonderful idea, leannan. We all need these next few weeks to what, say goodbye? Isn't there...there has to be..." Maisie sighed, trying to come up with a way, any way, that we could turn this around.

But we couldn't. So, for the next two weeks, we spent our nights in her new large bed, lustfully, lewdly and a few other 'L's,' comforting and loving her.

With Belle's eager help, Maisie had pretty much perfected the riding crop, her firm thrashes covering my breasts, arse and pussy. I adored being their plaything; their passive, submissive model. I came to cherish my red marks, Maisie and Belle always soothing and healing me after every drawn-out session.

Maisie finally relented, and after a lot of teasing and copious amounts of encouragement and foreplay, allowed Belle to fuck her with our phallus. You see, Maisie had never been with a man before, the idea of that inherent 'manliness' was something that just didn't appeal to her. But once she was used to the tenderness, the softness of Belle's approach, she eagerly delved into penetration and all the inherent joys therein. I had yet to take her that way, but knew it was only a matter of time.

And Belle. We loved her, as we always had; showering her with so much fucking attention and love, we were half-waiting for her to rescind her idea of stopping this. Though we somewhat agreed that we may get together in an ad hoc way at some point, the intimacy would stop when the project ended. We made love for the last time on our last night together. The evening was exceptionally personal and special, knowing that we had to call an end to this, so Maisie and I could get back on track and have some sense of normality.

You see, we were as safe for Belle, as she was for us. Her life had been void of intimacy for so long. We connected, simple as that. It allowed us all to explore, share and love in that proverbial safe place. Thinking back, I do believe that, deep down, we all knew it wasn't going to be one of those 'forever' romances, but rather a meeting when we all needed it. Maisie and I would need to reconnect and accept her absence, and Belle would need the touch, as only a trusted lover could give, but it wouldn't be us. Maisie and I both hoped it was more often than not, though. Time would

tell, I guess.

Belle's garden was finished within two months of our return from Paris. It had all been signed off and paid in full. I was ecstatic at the way it had turned out, Stephan and the crew following my design to a 'T.' More importantly, Belle loved it. Maisie and I walked her through the different areas, our arms linked, and her trembling voice full of excitement.

"What we've given you, Belle, is a garden that will change with the seasons, with plenty of space. And look, the birds and bees are already finding their way here. You see, there are little pockets of seclusion that you only find as you walk around. There's a good view from wherever you look. I...I love it and hope you do, too," I gushed, pretty pleased with myself.

On the sign-off day, Martin and Sean were pleased, too. Big 'whew' there! Separately, they both told me how pleased and proud they were. I guess I still had a job then! Although Belle made her daily walks around the property, now that we were finished there seemed to be a finality to the whole thing, almost as if she was viewing her garden for the first time.

Martin and Sean said their goodbyes, so we sat in her gorgeous orangery, christening it with the bottle of Bolly they had bought her. This would be the last time we were to see her 'til goodness knows when. There was certain melancholy hanging over us, as we pretty much whispered to each other, afraid that if we raised our hushed voices, this would all go away, too soon.

Belle sat between us on her new, spacious sofa. We sat in this subdued silence for ages, just taking in the ambience of the moment. Placing my glass down, I laid my head on her warm, welcome shoulder. My heart was breaking. I tentatively brought my hands up and gently cupped a covered breast.

"Ohhh, Belle," I almost cried, and squeezed her flesh.

"I know, Chloe. I know," she sighed, and placed her finger under my chin and lifted my sullen head. She looked at me, and sighed, "I love you, Chloe. And I always shall," and leaned in, her lips tenderly touching mine. Maisie had placed her glass down and leaned over, moving Belle's hair from her neck and gently kissing her.

Belle's lips shifted and she turned to Maisie, whispering a heartfelt, "I love you, too, Maisie. Forever, right?"

I slowly undid her blouse, button by button loosening the soft fabric, as Maisie and she continued their slow, romantic embrace. I kissed the cup of her soft bra, my tongue tasting the delicious silk. Gently, I pulled, her breast popping out from the confines. I ran my nose over her heaving orb, smelling her for, perhaps, the last time. Belle moved a hand behind my head, and still making out with Maisie, pulled my head to her breast. Her earthy moans when I lifted her flesh and licked her, sent her into a frenzy of heated kisses.

Maisie had Belle's head laying on the sofa's back edge, her neck laid bare for both of us. I unclasped her bra, the softness falling away and her bosom unveiled to me. As my fingers tenderly played with her free nipple, my lips engulfed her other. Maisie's hand was in my hair, encouraging and pushing me on, as their kisses grew insistent. Maisie moved her hand from my head and slipped it under Belle's loose, flowery dress.

"Noooo, darling...really," Belle murmured.

"Yes, yes, yes," Maisie quietly corrected her, and I felt Belle hunch up and gasp, Maisie, obviously, touching her soft, hidden body.

I moved from her delicious tits and kissed her shoulder, then along her clavicle, tasting her, licking her scent and inhaling her fragrant neck. The perfume we had bought her only accentuated her utter, ingrained sexiness. I licked her neck, then gently bit her, Maisie still licking and teasing her lips.

Belle's little moans and heated exhales, spurred us on, covering this glorious woman with our lips and fingers. Her body writhed around, Maisie, obviously, fingering her urgent pussy. I moved to my knees, so I could better kiss and adore our love. She was, though, wasn't she? And she was walking away from...us?

My fingers swept through her hair, as she questionably opened her eyes. I looked into her blueness and kissed both, then licked her closed lids.

"Ohhhhh, Chloe. My...my little one," she sighed, her breath quickening and eyes close to tearing.

"Always, Belle. Damn you, woman, always," and kissed her as tenderly as I could. I felt her deep huffs and puffs, Maisie bringing her closer to her glorious release. "Cum for me. Please, Belle...just...cum," I urged her.

She closed her eyes, her face contorting so fucking beautifully, as she concentrated on her impending orgasm. I kneeled there and just watched her, my fingers gently combing her blonde-ish locks. I wanted to sear her climatic look into my heart, my soul, my whole being.

I blew a warm breeze of my breath over her face and I leaned over and kissed her. Belle suddenly screamed out in a high-pitched, euphoric, harmonious orgasm, her body twisting about, her hips taking Maisie's fingers.

Maisie had leaned over, consuming Belle's heaving breasts, roughly caressing and sucking them.

Belle's eyes flew open just as her orgasm slid through her body.

"Don't...don't...lea—" she cried, and succumbed to her little death.

What? What did she say? Don't leave, I thought. Oh, fuck. What have we done?

Maisie soothingly brought her down from her exertions, her kisses loving and her fingers slowing their intrusive pace. She pulled her wet fingers from beneath Belle's dress and held them up to me. Without a word, she brought them to my lips and coated them, then coated her own.

I pulled Maisie's head to mine and we violently kissed, our tongues duelling and prodding each other.

"Ohhh, Maisie. We...we can't..." I whispered, Belle still semi-comatose.

"I know, hen," she murmured back, and kissed me again.

We turned from our life-changing embrace and swaddled our Belle, slowly helping her recover from this erotic, but quick, encounter.

"You okay?" I tenderly asked, my hand quietly swaddling her face.

"I'm...I'm wonderful, darlings," she cackled. "Nice way to, uhm, christen the orangery, hmm?" she giggled.

"It was, sweetie. Have fun out here, 'kay?" I giggled. "Now...if you're not hungry yet, Maisie and I are taking you upstairs. I don't think either of us has had enough of you," I smirked. "Or ever will," I sighed, resignedly.

"Really?" she asked, her breath still heavy and flat.

"Ohh, Belle, yes," I smiled. "Maisie? Would you agree?"

"Ohhh, Chloe. I couldn't agree more. How could we ever tire of you? Come, Belle. We're going to ruin you, all right?" she chuckled, and took Belle's hand.

Belle smiled almost beatifically, as we took her hand and helped her from the sofa. I grabbed her discarded bra and we walked to the house. We all turned and had a last look at the beautiful garden.

Belle, half-heartedly, ran her fingers through her hair, shaking her head and trying to straighten her tresses. We stopped every few steps and took turns embracing and kissing her.

"I'm going to have a quick shower, okay? Why don't you two get some goodies together? I have a feeling we'll be needing them!" she chuckled.

I swatted her bum, as she headed up the stairs. Maisie and I went back to the kitchen and rummaged around, coming up with a tray full of assorted foods to keep us going. I found a chilled Chablis and grabbed some glasses.

"Maisie," I hesitantly asked. "Are we doing the right thing here? You know, ending this...forever? I mean, I know it was her idea, but we didn't exactly fight it, huh?"

"Well, to paraphrase you...fuck if I know, hen," she giggled "Seriously...I don't know. This is what she wants, though, hmm? I think it's what we need, too, aye? Let's just enjoy tonight, aye? We're too close right now to really decide. God, leannan...what the fuck, eh?" she laughed.

We headed up the stairs we had come to know so well; every tiny creak, every change in patina on the polished boards and every gently curved stair. We trod up the second set and walked into her gorgeous room, her new extra-large bed looming and waiting for us...for the last time. I felt bad that she went to the trouble and expense to buy the darn thing for us, but figured she, if anyone, could afford it. It broke my heart to think how lonely she'd be in there by herself.

We quickly disrobed, not even bothering to change into our nightwear. All pretence was pretty much out the window now. Maisie grabbed our toys and put them where we could find them...if need be.

"We need to make this special, Mais. I...I don't want her to ever forget our last night, 'kay?" I said.

"Ohh, Chloe. Your mom was right, aye? You do have it bad, hmm?" she smiled, and kissed me. "Just enjoy the moment, darling."