Daddy, Take Me Ch. 47-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flicked my tongue over her tight nub, her breath caught out by the roughness of it. I pulled my mouth and looked at the swollen nib, and gently kissed it, then rubbed it on my face. I looked down at Maisie, her head slowly bobbing up and down on Belle's pussy, and, at other times, her face would be buried, her head moving any which way. My year-long yearning had taken over, as I leaned down and suckled her firm nipple, sucking and tonguing it.

"That's...that's...it...ohhhhh...fuck, that's...mmmmm...yesssss...God, Chloe...sooooo long..." she contentedly sighed, her hand grabbing Maisie's hair and holding her tightly against her quim.

My wet mouth moved from her nipple and I sucked her tit, marking her so she would never leave us again. She grasped my hair and pulled it, hard, but I kept up my erotic assault, sucking the life from her breast. I could feel her jiggle around, her body coated with her exertions, as her hips lifted, her breath short and heavy, as we made love to our Belle. I lifted my mouth from her orb, proud of the deep-red mark I had given her. I flicked her nipple, lashing the quivering nub time after time. I knew she was close to spilling her juices on Maisie.

Belle looked down at me, her face contorted and her eyes bulging.

"Feed me...mommy," I whispered, and she orgasmed, her cries dampened by the trees around us. I, too gently, kissed and adored each breast, as Maisie brought her to an ear-splitting climax.

We had her. We had our Belle back. At last!

Maisie devoured poor Belle, her body writhing and shaking, as she succumbed to us. Belle was huffing, moaning and dementedly laughing; her joy at being taken was unmistakable.

"Ohhhhh, Maisie. God, I've missed you, missed...this," she sighed, squeezing my head into her warmth.

"There, there, Belle. Wasn't that just...glorious?" I teased, her face still red and her mouth wide open. I stroked her damp hair, pushing it from her face and fell in love all over again. I leaned up, her warm, sprinting breath on my face and kissed her soft, exquisite lips.

Her arms wrapped around me and she held me to her chest, almost weeping at the emotions surging through her body. Maisie crawled up, her face glistening in the sun with Belle's secretions.

"Miss me, darling?" she giggled, and daintily kissed Belle.

"So much. I...I feel myself again. This is good, right? You're certain, hmm?" she asked, dubiously, as if we just needed to get laid.

"Belle, we haven't put our lives on hold, but we've missed you, leannan. You're the missing part that we didn't know was missing. Do you understand that...because we don't!" Maisie chuckled, and laid her head down. We looked at each other, Belle swaddling our heads on her heaving chest, and we knew. We just knew.

"What time is your viewing tomorrow, darling? Can we...see it?" I asked, hopefully.

"If you'd like to see it, wonderful, okay? Nothing would make me happier, girls. I'm meeting her around two. Does that work for you?" she asked.

It would take a bit of fiddling and gentle arm twisting, but we were determined to see her prospective new home. And ours, perhaps?

We sat up, finished off the cordial and shared the fruit we had packed, feeding each other amidst the tender kisses. We knew we had tons to talk over, but revelled in the quiet moment. We were back where we all belonged.

We cleared up and strolled through the grasses and came to the woods. Without a care in the world, we walked, Belle between us, and caught up on the last months.

"Has Justin asked you out?" I asked, uncertain if I wanted to hear the answer.

"He has. And yes, I'm going to indulge him, okay? I don't know how we're going to do this, right, but we need to give each other what they need, okay? I won't sleep with him, though, okay? I promise you both. The only people who have me are you two...and Jonathon. You, more than anyone, can understand that, Chloe, hmm? I need him, as much as you need your father, Chloe. I...I hope you're both okay with that?" she asked.

Well, this was the first of many hurdles we would need to navigate. Maisie and I took a deep breath and agreed. What else could we do? Belle needed this, so it was fine.

We made it back to her car, packed everything up and headed back to the house.

"So..." Belle smiled. "How are we doing this?" she chuckled, as we pulled into the drive.

We grabbed the basket and blankets and walked in. Moms and dad were in the garden, so we put everything on the island and walked out, Maisie and I holding Belle's hands.

"We thought you were lost!" mum laughed, everyone looking at us holding hands.

"We were...but not anymore," Belle smiled, and chastely kissed us.

They all rose from their seats and walked to us, lovingly hugging and kissing us.

"Good call, girls," mom said, her smile enlivening us all. "If you ever need any help or advice, please, we're here for you, okay? After all, we've done this before!" she laughed.

"You all look so happy," mum sighed, her hand clasping ours. "I couldn't be more pleased that you've found your way back."

And that was that. Well, for a start, at least! We agreed to be calm when my sisters were around and there was to be no shacking up in their home! Humph!

And for the next few weeks, we gradually found our way. Belle still stayed in Sussex the majority of the time, but Maisie and I made the trip to Sussex every weekend. My parents joined us for a few weekends, as they had been doing that somewhat regularly anyways. Belle took Maggie and Lily out riding, all of us taken by their growing relationship. I loved seeing her back in her jodhpurs, her perfect arse firmly encased in the stretchy material. Belle, very kindly and as usual, changed the sheets and insisted my parents take her room, as her new-ish bed rivalled theirs. Still slightly embarrassed, they accepted her offer. Maggie slept with me, whilst Lily bunked up with Maisie. There was a lot of pouting from Maggie, so she went with Maisie. Belle had the final room by herself. And no, we didn't sneak in and defile her, as much as we wanted to.

Soon enough, Belle had an offer on the table for the house. She was pleased, as the garden had increased the value by fifteen per cent, more than paying for the outlay of the garden. Surprisingly, she was fine with letting the family home go. She was on a new adventure now!

Her prospective new home in Chiswick was wonderful. Spread over four floors and a river frontage, it was perfect. Okay, it wasn't the fifteenth-century home she was leaving, but was tastefully modern, ready for Belle to make her own. Maisie and I were sold on the first viewing. Belle didn't baulk at the price tag, as it was far under what hers would sell for.

Within two months, she left Sussex for good and moved into her new home. She asked us to move in, permanently, but we reluctantly said no. For now. We had still to meet the elusive Jonathon, needing to feel out the situation before he was confronted with the fact his mother was in love with two...women! She assured us that she had talked to him about us, but not confirming our relationship. This was a huge deal which could threaten us.

We also needed to slow down and not rush headlong into this. We needed to tread the waters carefully. There was too much at stake now.

When she finally moved in, we gave her time to settle. Jonathon had been there two weekends a month, no surprise there! After all...We knew she needed this time with him, so willingly bowed out, as and when he could come down.

Belle had found stables for Bellamy, as that was one of her 'must-have' items on her list before she made the move. She would take my sisters out practically every weekend, teaching them both the finer points of riding. They could not have had a better tutor.

Belle had given us both keys to her home, insisting there would be no more knocking on doors or ringing doorbells!

She eventually invited us for lunch, to finally meet her son. Maisie and I were reticent, but knew we had to face him at some point.

On the given Sunday, we casually, more or less, walked in. They were out back in the garden, lazing about and watching the boats on the river. He had his arm around her, holding her close to his tanned, fit body.

"Darlings!" she cried, seeing us, and rushed up, almost running to us, and hugging us. She chastely kissed us both and took our hands. Jonathon was standing there, somewhat sheepish, as introductions were made. We warmly embraced, his demeanour open and welcoming.

"Jonathon, darling. Would you be a dear and grab Chloe and Maisie a drink, please? Thanks, hun," she smiled.

As Jonathon walked away, Belle smiled at us.

"Come. Sit, please. Now, I've kind of broken the ice with Jonathon. He pretty much knows about...us," she smiled.

So, 'pretty much,' I thought to myself. Hmmm.

He returned with cool drinks and went to sit at the end of the curved sofa.

"Please, Jonathon. Sit with your mother, 'kay?" I said, and smiled.

Somewhat reluctantly, he did.

Belle, ever the beautiful hostess, broke the ice immediately, leaning over and kissing Jonathon...in a way NO mother should ever kiss their son!

We talked about uni and his studies, asking if being a solicitor was going to be all it's cracked up to be. We all relaxed into an easy, free-flowing conversation. He was an intelligent, vivacious, attractive man. Maisie and I could see their connection, her head easily on his shoulder, with his hand wrapped in her hair. Every so often, he would lean over and kiss her head, Belle smiling so deliciously. He complimented me on the garden in Sussex, saying he was impressed with what we had done with the property.

"Do you miss Sussex?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but mum has a wonderful place here, eh? London is so much closer so, yeah, it's better here," he calmly said.

We chatted about all and nothing for another hour, his sense of humour clever and, at times, a bit ribald.

When Belle went back in to collect some nibbles, Jonathon turned to us.

Here goes, I thought. The truth, hmm?

"So, you've both become very important to my mum, eh? If you don't mind me saying..." he began to say, Maisie and I clasping each other's hands, waiting...for what? "I'm happy for her, for you all, okay? Mum deserves happiness, something that was missing in her life, so, thank you both," he said, and we all breathed!

"You both seem as genuine as she said you were. I was concerned, if truth be told, but I can see what you all have. It's what she's always needed. She's an amazing woman, as I'm sure you both know by now," he chuckled. "Just, please, be gentle, okay?" he said, heartfully. "She puts on this tough exterior, but she's anything but. Just...care for her, okay?"

"Always, Jonathon, okay? Always. I...I don't know what your mum has told you about...us, but we always have her heart in mind, okay?" Maisie sighed, and squeezed my hand.

"Well, I'm glad that's out of the way!" I giggled, and Maisie swatted me.

Belle returned with her stash of goodies, smiling at the scene in front of her. She could immediately tell something good had been talked about...behind her back. Any uncertainty immediately dropped, and all of us suddenly felt at ease with each other. Whew! Their affection seemed to grow, once the proverbial cat was out of the bag. I was almost going to tell them to 'get a room' but knew they'd probably take me up on the offer.

We all had a lovely day and went in and started preparing dinner. Jonathon's none-too-subtle flirtations were certainly affectionate! I looked at Maisie and she smiled, totally understanding and at ease.

"Say...why don't you two leave us be, hmm? I'm sure you can find something else to do whilst we prep everything. Hmmm? Maisie and I can do this," I said, waving my knife over the assorted veggies and fish. "I'm serious. Out! Both of you!" I faux admonished them. They didn't need to be asked twice, as Belle came to me and tenderly kissed me, whispering a quiet, "Thank you, darling," then kissed Maisie and scurried up the stairs, practically dragging her son with her.

Maisie and I broke into a not-too-quiet, raucous laugh and continued to cut up the vegetables.

"You're...fine with...that?" she asked me, uncertain if I was. "I mean..."

"Definitely. C'mon. I've been there!" I laughed. "I get it. They need that precious time...together. And you?" I asked.

"A bit, well, unusual, but yeah, I get it," she giggled.

"Just...a bit, hmm? What about me and dad, hmm?" I countered.

"Yeah, that's a bit weird, too," she chuckled, and I held the knife up, menacingly.

"My poor Maisie!" I giggled. "What have you gotten yourself into, hmm?"

"I wonder," she teased, and we got on with the job at hand. God knows how long they'd be up there, but we prepped everything, then walked out to the jetty, staring at the Thames, my head on Maisie's shoulder.

"Could you live here, darling?" I murmured.

"With you...anywhere, okay?" she answered, correctly! "But let's take our time, okay? This is all so...new. Let's keep our heads, aye? I know what you're like, hen. All in, eh?" she laughed.

An hour and a half later, they walked down the wooden gangplank and plopped down on the sofa with us.

"Feel better, darling?" I asked, Belle blushing furiously, but nary a hint of embarrassment from Jonathon.

Belle quickly regained her composure.

"My son certainly knows how to lift my spirits," she chuckled.

"Mum! Really?" he choked, and kissed her fully on the lips.

Well played, I thought!

We had a delightfully easy dinner, relaxed, funny and calm. Maisie and I hung around a while longer, then begged off, knowing they needed even more 'bonding' time. After all, was twenty!

We hugged warmly, Jonathan embracing us as his mother's lovers. Maisie and I were both touched, knowing that he was understanding of his mother's wonderful quirks. Belle kissed us both easily and lovingly. She smacked our bums and told us to message her when we got in, even though it was only a fifteen-minute drive.

Belle had two dates with Justin, which went well, but she decided not to pursue the relationship. She rightly, I thought, said that she was unwilling to give him the time, both emotional and physical, to pursue the tryst.

"I want to be with you two, okay? I know that there is still the age and experience disparity hanging over us, but I don't care about that. That's not your fault, right? It's just the way it is. You two are bright, intelligent and clever women. That's enough for me, okay?" she said, and we were never happier. "You make me happy, you know? I've never felt this way...ever."

Perhaps we were being unfair to her, maybe she did need that and we were denying her that outlet. Time would tell.

A few months after the day with Jonathon, she asked us, again, if we'd move in. This time, we enthusiastically agreed. This was a huge move for us all; a real commitment to each other.

"You'll have your own room upstairs and down the hall from mine, but you'll only use it when Jonathon is here, okay? I want you both in my bed...every night, all right?" she smiled, and chuckled.

"Well...if we have to!" I faux grumbled, and jumped into her arms, Belle deliciously smacking my bum.

Moms and dad weren't surprised, but sat us both down for yet another long talk on the pitfalls that may crop up, reassuring us that if it didn't work, my room was not being turned into an office. Maggie and Lily weren't too pleased, but I expected that from them. Maisie and I assured them that we'd still be here all the time, so...

Maisie held my hand, as I overthought the whole idea, gently smirking and smiling at me.

"It seems right, doesn't it?" she asked.

I could only shake my head with an emphatic, 'Yes.'

The day we moved in was momentous, for all of us. Belle made us a scrumptious meal, spoiling us, as she often did. Nothing new there, though! Everyone was there, my moms, dad and sisters eager to see the place again. Knowing we were so close, eased a bit of the worry for Maggie and Lily. They even asked which rooms were theirs. Belle kindly brought them to the two 'spare' rooms and asked them to choose. Belle insisted that Maggie decorate hers with her paintings, which thrilled her to no end!

After we said our goodbyes, the room went silent. This was real now. We were a virtual throuple, the thought making me tingle with joy.

Maisie took our hands and walked us upstairs, a place we had gotten to know quite well, but this felt different tonight; more real, more long-lasting, more certain!

The room was decorated, as hers always was, with candles flickering, soft, ambient music floating through the air and her bed laden with pillows. This was our life now.

I was trembling at the reality of it all, but Maisie squeezed my hand, supporting and calming me.

Belle had given us each a wardrobe and dresser where we could keep 'essentials,' the rest of our clothes in 'our' room.

"Shall we...shower first," she sighed, our hands still in hers.

We stood in this small triangle and slowly stripped each other.

"You're sure about this...about us, Belle?" I whispered, as I undid the buttons on her blouse.

"This...is all I've ever wanted, Chloe. Both of you...in my life. Forever, okay...or as long as you want me." she sighed, her breath quickening with every undone button.

"We're here, Belle. Together. And forever, 'kay?" I said, and gently kissed her waiting lips.

I slipped her blouse off and placed it on the chair. Maisie knelt down and tugged at her leather belt, undoing it, then unbuttoning and unzipping her tight, white jeans.

"You do that so perfectly, Maisie," she cooed, petting Maisie's head.

"I'll see if I can keep up the good work then," she smirked, and tugged the trousers over her slim hips. Maisie leaned in and softly kissed her small, lacy panties, then tugged the jeans over her bum and pulled them down. Belle lifted one foot, then the other and Maisie tossed the denim away.

I gingerly unclasped her bra, slipping it over her shoulders and let it fall into my hands. I brought the warm cup up and rubbed the soft cotton over her face.

"We...adore you, Belle," I whispered.

"No more than I treasure you...both," she quietly moaned. I threw the garment away and cupped her generous breasts, my face buried in her hair, smelling this remarkable woman's scent.

Maisie was still on her knees and I watched as her fingers grasped the edges of Belle's panties and gingerly pulled them down. Lithely, Belle stepped out of her moistened garment, gently nibbling her finger at the erotic gesture. I leaned down and bit her shoulder, her head thrown back to mine, Belle turned her head and kissed my head, as I licked and pecked at her flesh.

Maisie slowly stood, her lips touching every exposed part of Belle's body. Standing, she held the panties. I thought she was going to wipe them across Belle's stunning face, but wiped them across mine. Her musky scent filled me, as I leaned in and sucked her neck.

"Ohhhhh...Chloe...that's...mmmmm..." she sighed, rubbing her bare arse on my covered groin.

My hands moved down, cupping her arse and fondling her globes.

"I...I thought we were...ohhhhh, Chloe! God...c'mon...let's shower, okay?" she sighed, and tried to move from our embrace.

"But I want you...raw, Belle. Don't you know that...by now?" I leered, my fingers prodding her mouth and my tits rubbing her back.

I looked up and saw Maisie stripping off, her encased breasts billowing with excitement. Maisie's smirk was more infuriating for Belle than for me, as she stayed just out of Belle's grasp. She went to raise her hands and touch my fiancée's breasts, but I held her hands tightly against her sides.