Daddy, Take Me Ch. 47-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle shifted around, immediately aroused by what Maisie had in mind.

"We're going to love each other...again, hmm? You're so...beautiful, hun." She gazed at Maisie. "Make it good then, sweetie. Make it...last...forever."

I could have told her it would but wanted her to find out for herself.

"I'm going to make love to you, leannan. Our pusses are going to kiss 'til we cum on each other," Maisie teased.

I could only hear Belle's sharp intake of breath, knowing how much she loved the intimacy of this position.

As Maisie lovingly smirked at Belle, she slowly ran her pussy on Belle's. My hands moved over her immaculate face, gingerly touching her eyes and cheeks, 'til my fingers slid along her reddened lips.

Maisie spread Belle's legs a bit more, then pressed their mons together. With every gentle, sure glide, I could hear their desire; their squishy noises, so erotic.

I watched, as Maisie ground her muff on Belle's, no doubt applying just a bit more pressure with every seductive push. Their quims slushily coupled and kissed the other.

I brought my hands around, cupping Belle's breasts and gently fondled her, careful to go slow.

"Smell me, darling. Smell my neck," Belle moaned, as I inhaled her fresh French perfume.

"I'll...I'll never forget your scent," I whispered. "Or your taste. You've marked us, Belle. It will stay with me, with us...forever."

I looked at these two, their eyes gently making love, as their hips unhurriedly made love. Gone was the rabid, almost fierce fucking of earlier; replaced now by the tenderest of touches. This was the endearing coupling I wanted Belle to remember, just as Maisie and I would.

They clasped hands, as they soothingly moved on each other, both of them trying to prolong the encroaching orgasm, when all would end.

Enthralled, I watched Belle's stomach tighten and flex with every sensuous roll of her hips, raising her vulva up, then slowly letting Maisie slide over hers. At forty-three, her core was in better condition than ours!

I caressed the breasts I could never tire of, teasingly running my fingertips around her brown areolas. Her nipples, stiff and swollen, seemed to be begging for my lips, pleading for me to faux-feed on them one final time.

But I kept with Maisie's pace, my face buried in Belle's hair, unabashedly inhaling her wafting fragrance.

"Isn't our Maisie a beautiful lover, darling? She touches you, doesn't she?" I teased, my sultry words coaxing and provoking Belle. "Remember this, my love. Remember how we love you, adore you, want you...always."

"Ohhhhh...my...my...I'll...oooooh...nev—ooooohhhhmmm...I...I...just...more...yesssss...oooooohgaaaaawd...don't... don't...mmmmm...stop," she whined, their quims sultrily and lewdly rubbing one another's, their clits fencing with each other, as their juices mixed and flowed, covering them both.

As their desires rose, Maisie moved her leg and lay Belle back on my chest. I held her warmly, my fingers still petting and brushing her face, her lips and her breasts. Maisie had moved between Belle's legs, using the pillow to lift Belle up. She slid her wetness over Belle's, each long, slow stroke causing Belle to moan and cry. Maisie leaned over, her lips hovering over Belle's.

"Kis—kiss...uuuuuh...me...uhhhhhm...plea—" she pleaded, her breath heavy, as her body began to shiver. "Maisie...uhhhhhm...just...oooooh...that's so...kiss..."

But, Maisie kept her lips mere inches from Belle's, her restraint, agonising to watch.

"Don't...please...just...uhhhhh...myyyyy," 'til their lips locked, Belle convulsing under the lightness of Maisie's touch.

I continued my tour of her breasts, my fingers encircling each and running small figure-of-eights over both heaving tits, as Maisie's pussy glided on Belle's. I watched, as Maisie's stomach expanded and contracted with every seductive flow, their connection simply beautiful.

With my free hand, I played with Belle's lips, pulling and then running my fingers across her wetness. I leaned in, burying my head in her hair and whispered, "Remember, Belle...hmmm? Remember how...we...love...you."

"Ooooooh...I...I....yesssss, Mais...uhhuhhuhh..." she whined, her body matching every fluid tide of Maisie's.

I watched, enthralled, as her pelvis shook, as if she was riding her Bellamy, her nails digging into my arms and her breath ragged. I rubbed the spittle running from her mouth over her face, as I lifted her breasts and tweaked her excited nipple...and she orgasmed, her arousal pouring from her slippery valley. Maisie was fucking her with her pussy, her firm, certain pressure setting both of them off, as they came together. I swear I had a mini-orgasm myself, the scene being played out so loving, so carnal and so overwhelming.

Maisie fell onto Belle, her bedraggled, wet, red hair covering Belle's chest. My hands went to her damp back, as I soothingly touched and stroked her. Belle only took her head in her hands and tenderly kissed her, her muted, 'thank yous' permeated the room.

So this was it, I thought. and a sullen sadness swept over me.

Chapter 48

Last night, we made love there for the, perhaps, last time. One could never tell with us!

We awoke groggily, that same gloominess still hanging in the air.

Sleepily, we hugged and coddled one another, but were too fractured to make love. The reality of what would be, had hit us. We tried to make light of the morning, but our hearts weren't in it, the conversation, as such, was small and stilted.

Unhappily, I rose from the bed, went to the bathroom, peed, brushed my teeth and hair and walked back to the bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and slowly dressed. I knew they were both looking at me, but they said nothing.

"Tea, anyone?" I asked, and headed downstairs.

Belle kindly offered to make us breakfast, but I begged off before Maisie could get a word in edgewise. I just wanted to leave.

Hardly a word was spoken, as we collected our things and headed for the front door.

We cautiously hugged. "Be happy, darling. And if you ever need us...for anything, we're here 'kay? Anything. If you have any itches that need scratching, well, we'd be happy to help. Anytime, 'kay?" I implored, hoping that, perhaps, one day she'd make that call. And we walked out of her life.

"Whenever you need me, I'm there, okay? Anytime. I mean it, dammit! I don't care who I'm with in the future, I'll always be there for you, okay?" Belle affirmed, and we believed her, as she waved us off.

The next few weeks were terrible, if truth be told. Maisie, but especially me, had to get into all new routines. I needed a project to keep my mind off Belle, as did Maisie, and Martin came through for us. I was given the prospectus on a design south of the river, whilst Maisie was sent west.

Rarely did we broach the subject, knowing how the other felt already. We had to find yet another, new normal. This isn't to say we weren't happy with one another, but it did feel as if a part of us was, well, missing. Acceptance that she was gone was tough for us both.

Belle would pop around, every so often, after spending time with my mom. I wasn't jealous, per se, even though my mom reassured us that she was just helping Belle out. At first, I tried to steer clear, not able to face her or the situation.

Belle had secured another commission, through a friend of mom's. That would mean she'd be spending even more time in Richmond. In the beginning, it was hard for Maisie and me to act normal around her. God knows we tried, but our hearts were silently broken. Sitting across from her at dinner, a now-common occurrence, was horrendous, our eyes catching one another's, but I couldn't speak the words I desperately wanted to say. But it seemed the more she was around, the more Maisie and I realised that she wasn't meant to be. She seemed to get on better, or at least differently, when she was with my parents. We gathered it was the age and experiences that they all had in common. Gradually, and I mean very gradually, Maisie and I accepted the way things were, even going so far as confessing this to Belle one evening.

Her eventual hugs tugged at our hearts, but we finally accepted her decision. Soon enough, we were back on an even keel, our connection, albeit different, returned. Maisie and I got on with our lives, and she got on with hers.

Several months after the handover, Belle called. She had contacted someone who knew someone and wanted them to do an article on her garden. Eventually, some people came out, and Belle told them the story. They were impressed, so decided to do an article, knowing the readers of the magazine would love it. I told Martin and Sean and they were beyond excited. The writer contacted Martin for background info and stats and arranged for us to travel down to Sussex next week.

This was going to be huge, as the magazine targeted exactly the clientele and profiles that we needed. Plus, it was free publicity! Everyone in the office wished us luck et al, and we headed down. Of course, I dressed appropriately, in a somewhat stylish, linen suit. God! Was I turning into my mom?

The interview went well. Actually, better than I expected. Martin talked about the business, but left it to me to walk the writer and photographer around the garden. Belle joined me, her arm easily looped through mine, as we walked around, Belle extolling all my virtues as a designer and how I drove the project. I blushed and quietly asked her to behave. She huffed at me and continued anyways. It felt so damn wonderful to have her arm through mine; so right, so...normal. Our pace was matched, as we walked the writer through the property.

"I'm so proud of her," she told them, and chastely hugged me, my face reddening from too many compliments. But she was right. The garden was perfect. Well, for her, at least.

I kept dropping subtle cues that I had a long drive ahead to return to Richmond, hoping she'd take the obvious hint, and offer me a room for the night, but one was never offered, so I headed home, down and dejected. I guessed it really was over.

Because of the article in this glossy, lifestyle magazine, people began noticing this middling London landscaping business. They received numerous enquiries, with several asking for advice and quotes, and a few asking for me personally! Wow!

Maisie thought it was a good time to talk about our idea of starting our business. Boy, did she shock me! She rightly said I needed a few years in the business to learn, grow and make mistakes. And to fail, too. She thought at least three, maybe even four years. When she broke it down, it made sense. Whereas Maisie had been there for a while, I was still starting out. I did need the experience.

She said she wanted to dig into her business plan and bring it to Martin instead, in hopes they would see the value and opportunities. For the next six months, she concentrated on her proposal of tapping into the urban market.

One night, over dinner, she asked my dad if he would look it over for her and give her any advice. I could tell he was touched to be asked, so they arranged an evening to go over it. I had taken a close look at it, and the thorough research and data were impressive. Dad was suitably impressed, pointing out very few areas she needed to tweak, but he liked the ideas she was getting at. After she had fine-tuned her plan, dad was happy to make some introductions for her, warning her, "I can get you in the door, but that's it, okay, Maisie? You need to know this backwards and forwards and sell it, all right?" he kindly said. "They won't do this just because of me. You're talking millions of pounds they'll lose in revenue, just to have a garden and dining area."

"Yeah, I've thought that through already. I think I have a few ways to get around that," she said, and wafted off on the details. Mums and I cleared up and let them get on with it.

Dad eventually introduced her to several developers he knew and to the people in his office. He even took her to one of the Conservative Party fundraisers! He had been going since we moved here, yonks ago. He knew our local MP, Nicola Dauntmoor, fairly well, having contributed to her coffers for a few years now. Dad said it was a good place to network with the people who had influence. Hmmm. I was so bloody proud of her!

On the night of the dinner, auction and God knows what (these are Tories, ya know!), Maisie was dressed in her finery; sharp and professional and just this side of desirably sexy. This was business, after all!

When they finally returned, Maisie was ecstatic. Dad said she was a natural at schmoozing, which made us all laugh. Maisie had brought home several cards and had one firm meeting! Now she just had to run her proposal by Martin!

Ten months had gone by, ten-long-fucking-months, and Belle was still a regular at ours, her business now taking in London more than the shires of Sussex. I had a feeling mom had something to do with this, but she would neither confirm nor deny it. That, in itself, answered my questions.

So, we grew into this new relationship, all of us uncertain if we really could be 'just friends,' but we adjusted and it seemed to be working. Of course, my parents always invited her to spend the night with us, which made for some interesting mornings when Maisie and I came downstairs for breakfast! Our connection was still there, though, simmering, as always, just under the surface. I must say, Belle was just as leery at first, but we got there and yeah, she quickly became a wonderful friend.

Eventually, the understated teasing and flirting returned. I mean, c'mon, she's stunning, sexy, smart, good craic and generous. But we all behaved. For now. It seemed the more time we were in this friend zone, the closer we became. There were no indiscretions, no furtive touches, or lips touching, just the subdued, playful relationship we once had. Maisie and I had chats about this, off and on. It wasn't like we talked about her all the bloody time, but we addressed and confronted what we thought was happening. We may have been wrong, but...

Belle's relationship with Jonathon had picked up. He would be home for the summer, so doubted we would see much of her, a topic we'd privately tease her about. We had, as yet, to meet her elusive son; Maisie and I both wanted to get a feel for him.

My parents decided to throw a party...just because. I stayed out of moms' ways, knowing they had everything under control. I looked at the guest list, and of course, Belle was on it. They kindly invited Ainslie, Maisie's mum, which was a nice call.

On the evening of the party, the wine, music and laughter were in full flow. Suddenly, I saw Ben and Elaine, moms and dad's oldest friends. I hadn't seen them in ages, so rushed over, hugging and kissing them both. They were so kind and helpful when my parents emigrated here all those years ago. They really were like family, as they knew all of our secrets. Well, almost all of them. I introduced them to Maisie and they warmly embraced her, literally and figuratively.

They were over the moon when we showed them our rings.

"I hope we're invited, okay?" Ben smiled, hugging us both.

"If you don't come, I'm not getting married, 'kay?" I chuckled.

Maisie and I ambled about, chatting and dancing. Maisie was doing her networking, which earned her a mean stare from me! Over near the annexe, I saw dad introducing Belle to another of his good friends from work. For some reason, I wasn't jealous. Well, maybe a bit, 'kay? Sure, I had no real reason to be, but knew Maisie and I still had feelings for her. Daddy walked away, so I went over to him.

"Who's that, daddy, hmm? Is that...Justin?" I asked, as calmly as I could.

"Who? Oh...yeah, that's him. He's a good guy, Chloe, don't worry. He lost his wife two years ago to cancer and is just now coming out of it. He's a wonderful person, Chloe. C'mon, we all know how you and Maisie still feel about Belle, okay? We all can see it. If he wasn't genuine, I wouldn't have introduced them."

"As long as he doesn't hurt her or mess her around, 'kay?" I said sternly, and hugged him.

"Your Belle's not silly, Chloe. You know that, hmm? Be happy for her, all right?" he smiled, and kissed my head.

I searched for Maisie and saw her with Maggie, so walked over to join them. As soon as I came to them, Maggie dropped Maisie's hand, blushed and walked away. Hmmm.

"What was that all about?" I asked. Maggie's sudden scurrying away had me wondering.

"I'll tell you later, but I think your little sister is crushin' on me," she chuckled.

"No!" I gasped. "Really?"

"Yep," Maisie smirked, and took my hand. "I'll tell ya later, aye?" So we continued to mingle, dance and drink.

"I think dad is setting Belle up," I humphed. "This guy had better be good to her!" I adamantly sighed. Maisie cuddled me, her head on mine, as she kissed me. "She'll be fine, leannan. It's still hard, isn't it?"

"It is, darling. Too hard. Do you still miss her, too?" I asked, knowing perfectly well the answer, but I loved hearing the words from her mouth.

"Every day, hen," she said, and walked me to the bench at the bottom of the garden. "I can't explain it, but yeah, I do, too," she sighed, and wrapped her arm around me.

"If I didn't have you, Maisie, God knows where I'd be, hmm?" I sadly sighed.

"Hey, hey. What did we always say, hmm? We'll always have each other," Maisie reaffirmed.

Belle must have seen us, deep in conversation, and walked towards us. We both saw her at the same time, our mood brightening, as she stood before us.

"You two having fun? Is everything okay? You seem to be deep into something here," she smiled, her concern for us etched on her beautiful face.

"We're okay, Belle. Thanks. We just..." Maisie began to say, and the words trailed off.

"You just what, hun? C'mon. It's me, all right. What did we say, hmm? Open and honest...even if it hurts, all right?" she tenderly said, and sat down between us.

The words wouldn't, or couldn't come from Maisie so...

And at that moment, things came to a head. I still don't know what set it off. Perhaps it was some sort of jealousy that she would be meeting someone. Yeah, pretty petty and fucked up, hmm? I thought Maisie and I had gotten over her, but obviously not.

"We miss you, Belle. I know. I know! We should shut up, but it's the truth. God...we're both so still fucked up over this. You know...us. I'll be quiet, 'kay? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Sorry. Don't...don't be mad, 'kay? It's just how we feel, all right?" I sighed.

"Okaaaay. So, how are you two doing, hmm? You two seem to be good with each other. At least, that's what it appears to be whenever I'm at yours. You're still...you know, tight, connected, together?" she asked, worriedly.

"We're grand, Belle. Really, we are, but we just...miss you, ya know. I...I think we always will," I sighed, almost breaking down.

"Ohhh, my two girls. My God, what am I going to do with you both, hmm?" she smiled. Yeah, that fucking smile again!

"I have an idea!" I beamed through puffy eyes, and she swatted my leg.

"Chloe!" she faux admonished me. "Let's not make this any more uncomfortable than it could be, eh? Tell you what, let's not do this here, okay? Meet me for lunch tomorrow? I may be spending the night here, though, so promise me you'll both behave, okay? But yes, let's make a date for tomorrow," she said, her face so full of love...for us?

"You'd do that, darling? For...us?" I quickly asked.

"Anytime. We said we'd be friends, hmm? Well, this is what friends do, okay? Take the night and think about it. We'll chat in the morning and decide if you want to go for lunch and a little talk, okay?" she grinned.