Daddy, Take Me Ch. 47-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plopped a grape in my mouth, as we sipped our cold wine. We slipped beneath the luxurious sheets, our feet and toes wriggling about, getting used to the sumptuous covers.

Our eyes were on the ensuite door, eagerly waiting for the vision that was Belle. She finally came out, looked at us and giggled.

"Comfy, are we?" she asked, so bloody endearingly.

"We'll be comfy when you get your bum in here," I laughed, and moved over, leaving a wide space for her to clamber in. She had slipped on yet another of her short, loose chemises, the brief silky material just covering her delectable arse.

I held out a wine-filled glass and she sensuously walked over to me.

"Ta, darling," she said, seductively and took a long gulp, her head thrown back and her shift rising, her pussy almost in view...for us!

The candles had been lit and her gentle classical music was wafting through the room. She took a last sip and placed the glass on the side table. She slowly walked to the end of the bed and grasped the edges of the duvet...and pulled. Maisie and I were suddenly naked, our bodies glimmering in the candlelight.

"My my, Chloe. What have we here, hmm?" she smiled, her eyes on my now-completely bare vagine. "I like it...little one," she chuckled, her hands on both our legs. "Did you ask your Maisie if you could do that, hmm?"

Fuck! I felt so small, so vulnerable, her eyes peering into ours and her voice so soft, almost melodic.

"I...I did, Belle. She...loves it," I giggled.

"You look stunning...baby-girl."

Ohh, fuck, I thought!

"Thank you, Belle," I sighed, my finger running through my wet labia. "I was hoping you'd like it. I'll...always be your baby-girl, Belle. Anytime, 'kay?" I said, and immediately regretted saying those words. This was supposed to be our last night together!

"And Maisie's? You'll be a good girl for her?" she asked.

"Always, my Belle. Always," I sighed, and grabbed Maisie's hand and squeezed her.

Belle knelt there, between us, her hands slowly running up and then down our legs, teasing and taunting us.

"Kiss my toes, hen," Maisie whispered. "Touch them with your lips, darling."

Belle's fingers slowly moved behind her, as she leisurely stroked our toes, her fingers so fucking gentle. She lifted Maisie's foot, her legs spread wider now and brought her foot to her lips. Their eyes were locked, as Belle blew her breath over her foot, then tenderly kissed each toe.

"Ohhhhh, Maisie. God, darling. You're so...so..." she moaned, and licked her toes, sucking them into her mouth, then kissing each again.

She brought Maisie's foot down and rubbed it through her labia, her hips gently rocking against the hard foot.

"Fuck me, darling," Belle hissed, and I watched, mesmerised, as Belle wiped her pussy over Maisie's red-painted toes.

I continued to gently frig myself, watching as Belle gingerly abused her cunt. Maisie scrunched her toes up, and slid them through Belle's wet cleft, her fingers sliding through her own now.

"That's...so...nice, honey. God, Maisie...I do...love you," she hissed, and my heart leapt.

After several minutes, although it could have easily been hours, Belle moved Maisie's foot from under her chemise and brought Maisie's toes to her mouth. She gently licked and kissed each, then sucked the five digits into her mouth. I quickly moved my foot between her legs and snuck it under her lingerie, 'til they touched her oozing pussy. I squiggled my toes around, and pushed into her wettened slit, my tippy-toes prodding her excited clitty.

She took Maisie's foot from her mouth and moaned a long, earthy, "Ohhh, fuck, Chloe," and continued to clean Maisie's foot. She had one hand on Maisie's foot, the other holding mine on her oozing quim, masturbating herself.

"Cum on my toes. Please...just...Cover them," I urgently sighed, my fingers sloshing through my squelching pussy.

This was certainly not how we thought the evening would begin!

"Ohhhhh, God, Chlo—" she whined, my toes nudging and pushing, her scent dripping on my soppy foot. "God...darling...my...my darling, Chloe. I...I love you...too," she sighed, her nipples now poking out from under her soft silk.

I looked over at Maisie, her eyes glazed and her fingers pulling her taut nipples.

"What the..." I wordlessly mouthed, hardly believing what was happening to us.

I felt my toes slip inside her wetness, fucking my teeny toes now.

Fuck this, I thought...

"Do it, Belle. C'mon...ohhhhh...fuck...just....that's...that's....so..." I groaned, half out of teasing her, the other from the excitement sweeping through my body.

Belle's magnificent figure began to shiver, her hips thrusting and wiggling about, whilst she continued to suck and lavish her tongue on Maisie's foot.

Unsteadily, she climaxed, her juices gushing and coating my foot. Fuck me! I let her ride the crest of her lewd orgasm, my toes never stopped squirming about. Belle huffed, moaned and lurched forward, her pussy easily taking my toes, as her breasts jiggled about, teasing everyone.

"That's...fucfucfuc...Chloe...oooooh...my...Mais—" she howled, as she ran her cunt over my foot.

She hunched over, her blonde hair hanging over her face, as she fought to catch her breath. Unceremoniously, she had dropped Maisie's foot and leant on her arm to support herself. I wiped the sole of my foot on her throbbing labia and let it fall to the bed. Belle floundered down, her head buried in the mattress, as Maisie and I silently cuddled her.

"Shhhhh, darling. That's it. Just...breathe," I smiled, Maisie grinning with me.

Belle lay there, quietly chuckling to herself, as Maisie and I coddled her, bringing her back, and gently running our hands up and down her still-covered back. Maisie surreptitiously tugged at the hem of her chemise, her cute arse peeking out from under the garment. She cocked her eyebrows and smirked at me.

I slowly moved and lay between Belle's spread legs. Maisie gently pulled her chemise, her exquisite bum staring at me. I brought my hands to her more-than-perfect globes and softly fondled each. Belle was still breathing deeply and ignored my gesture. I kissed each orb in kind, my tongue licking, then kissing each soft half-sphere. I brought my thumbs to each peachy bubble and dug into her flesh. My tongue trailed through her freshly, vanilla-scented crevice. She pushed up, telling me not to, but I spanked her arse and dug my tongue into her little puckered hole.

"Can you believe what our Chloe is doing, Belle? Hmmm? God...she's licking your...arse," Maisie teased, Belle's hips now pushing back onto my tongue.

If this was going to be our last night, well, in for a penny...I thought and devoured her delicious bum, my brain addled by her rawness and softness.

Maisie shifted around, my eyes momentarily distracted by her furtive move. She shuffled up to Belle's head and slid her legs on either side. She delicately stroked her hair, encouraging her to give in. To us.

"Here, Belle. Up, okay. Lick me. C'mon...up here, leannan," and Belle lifted her head. Maisie slid her body down, Belle's face hovering over my Maisie's pussy now.

"Kiss me, leannan. I...I need your tongue," Maisie sighed, and Belle buried her face in Maisie's muff.

Belle shifted up, almost to her knees, giving her the access she needed for Maisie, but also hiking up her succulent butt to my mouth.

The more tenacious my tongue prodded, the more relentless Belle took my Maisie. I could just about hear their mutual grunts and mewls; my brain, too frazzled, to take much in at this point. I dipped a hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, her juices varnishing my hand. I brought the wetness to her bum and slavered it around, painting her beautiful arse with her sap. My tongue drove back in, tickling and teasing her tight, little hole. I leaned back and looked at her arse lustfully. I brought my hand to her soft flesh and spanked her. Once. Twice. And again. With every sharp slap, her moans washed over Maisie, her hands entwined in Belle's hair and pulling her onto her leaking pussy.

I kneeled and looked down at these two, Maisie's eyes catching mine, as I smiled. My hand delved between Belle's legs again, and I sloshily slid through her dripping labia. My fingertips played with clitty, firmly flicking and rubbing her excited nub.

"That's it, darling. Take our Maisie, hmm," I teased her. "Good girl, Belle. Eat her. Taste her. Swallow her 'cos this won't be happening again...will it?" I teased some more.

She wriggled her arse around, so I spanked her again, my fingers prodding her wet valley.

"Make her cum, Belle. Go on. You know how...don't you?" I sniggered. "Do you want me to kiss your...arse? Hmmm? Tell me, Belle. God...you're so incredibly...beautiful," I sighed and spanked her again, as my fingers played with her clit.

I watched Maisie, her face twisted and glowing, as she orgasmed, her hips flying up to Belle's mouth. Just as she came, Belle huffed and moaned, and covered my hand with her viscous syrup, her cunt trying to fuck my hand, as her body shook with another piercing orgasm. I swatted her bum one more time, her globes reddened and flushed.

I moved my hand and wiped them on her bum, coating her with her own juices. I leaned down and gently kissed and licked each peachy orb, running my face over her softness.

I sat back on my haunches and smiled at these two below me. Belle laid her body on the mattress, so I slid mine over hers, cuddling and kissing her. I looked at Maisie, her long red hair askew and tangled from her gyrations. She had never looked more desirable.

I moved to Belle's side, my arm safely and comfortably on her still-covered back. She turned over, her face ruddy and blanketed in Maisie's sap.

I leaned over and licked her face, 'til she laughingly pushed me away.

"What...what has gotten...GodfuckingAlmighty," she giggled.

I looked at Maisie, her contented face ablaze from her climax.

"You okay, sweetie?" I murmured. She could only smile.

I shifted from the bed and retrieved our glasses, refilling and handing them out.

"Everyone good?" I facetiously chuckled. "You do know we're not through with you, Belle, hmm?" I smiled, and took a long, welcome gulp.

"Gosh," she huffed. "Whatever am I going to do without you two, hmm?" she grinned.

We all sat up against the headboard and I fed them grapes and strawberries. These were for eating, though. Not playing, as we were famished, but not enough to stop our lovemaking.

Maisie and I leaned over Belle's body, our hands softly touching her supple, burning flesh.

"You are a remarkable woman, Belle. And not just because of this," I smiled. "Are you sure that—" I began to say, 'til she shushed me.

"Not now, Chloe, okay? Let's just relish the evening, all right," she sighed, and opened her mouth for another berry.

We relaxed in the fraught atmosphere, allowing our ardour to calm a bit.

Belle turned on her side, facing Maisie. My hands slivered down her back, gently following her still-covered curves, as she sweetly embraced Maisie.

"Can you taste yourself, hen? I still can," Maisie chuckled, and licked her lips.

Maisie slipped the thin strap of Belle's chemise over her shoulder and lowered her head, her lips consuming her excited breast. Belle arched her back, her hair in my face, as I pulled the thin strip down further. I moved Belle's arm above her head and nuzzled my nose in her damp, perspiring armpit. I licked and kissed her sensitive skin, Belle giggling relentlessly at my display. I moved my mouth around, gently nipping and inhaling her mature smells.

I wrapped my other hand in Maisie's hair and held her, my fingers bunched up and tautly holding her on Belle's orb. Soon enough, I pulled Belle from Maisie's grasp, my lips now on hers.

"What...what are you..." she smiled, wrapping her arms around my head.

"We're in love with you, chérie. Didn't you know?" I teased.

"Ohhhhh, darlings. I picked up on that a while ago," she chuckled, and slipped her tongue between my lips.

Maisie's hands replaced mine on her back, slowly swaddling and touching her through her silk nightwear. Belle's subtle 'uhhhhhs' and 'ummmmms' filled the room, as I pulled Belle on top of me. She grinned and rubbed her pussy on mine, deliciously licking my lips and biting my lower lip.

Maisie moved between Belle's legs, kissing her back, and her hands lifting her chemise so she could fondle her already abused arse. I pushed Belle's head lower, her mouth enveloping my small tit.

"Fuck. Yesssss, darling. Suck me...that's it...suck it, Belle," I groaned into the ether.

I was so tempted to use the 'mommy' card but held back. Tonight was about us as equals. Any submission would be outside of the fairly limiting mommy scenario that we all enjoyed and revelled in.

I could feel my vagine throb, my juices trickling down my bum cheeks and tickling me. I grasped the sheets under me and gave into Belle's tongue. God, she was so fucking good at this! I felt Maisie tug at Belle, her mouth leaving my sensitive nipple, but her lips still kissing my heated body. I looked down, her blonde hair was splashed across my tummy now. Maisie was shifting around and I finally saw why. She had surreptitiously slipped our daddy-cock into her gushy pussy. I smiled, as she caught her breath, deeply inhaling, but nonetheless, smiling.

She leaned down, her cock lewdly bouncing around, kissed Belle's bum, and slowly rubbed her globes. She ran her hands up Belle's back, massaging and kneading her supple flesh. Maisie grasped Belle's hips and pulled once more, Belle's mouth hovering over my twitchy vagine.

"My God, little one. I love your bald little puss. It's so...so...pretty," she beamed, totally enthralled with my lady parts. Even I blushed at her adoration.

"Then...lick my baby-cunt, Belle. Please, darling. Just...take me," I blushed and sighed.

Belle teased me. Bitch! She blew her warm breath on my wetness, her fingers swishing around my vulva and admiring my womanhood.

"That's it. Smell me, sweetie. You know I'm so wet because of you, hmm? You do that, Belle. Always...you," I smiled, and waited. Waited for her tongue. Waited for her salacious breath. Waited for her to taste me.

I felt, more than heard, Belle's gasping breath, and just as she was going to pleasure me, she buried her mouth on my pussy. Maisie had slyly slipped our cock deep inside her already sodden, musky cunt.

"That's it. Take her, Mais. Take her slowly, 'kay? Just...ohhhhh...Belle..." I groaned, spreading my legs wider.

And that's just what she did, slowly sliding in and almost out of Belle's forty-three-year-old pussy. I had my eyes buried in Maisie's, as she calmly made love to Belle, her hands constantly touching and caressing her.

We all fell into that gentle rhythm, relaxed and giving into the tender coupling. We charmed and flattered each other, our near-constant affirmations only adding to the arousing mood.

Belle's tongue was truly talented, her near-constant licks and little nibbles spoiling every part of me. I ran my fingers through her hair, gently humping her face, as I whimpered my wordless 'mmmms' and yesssss's,' as I sunk into my desires.

Belle's hands crept up, encircling my mounds and ever-so-gently fondling them. God, her touch was so...so frustratingly fragile, as if she was afraid of breaking me. But this was as much about what she needed, as much as mine. I slipped into my summertime place, the place where I let my body go where it needed, and not my muddled mind.

Maisie's hips were ploughing Belle's furrow, her breath short and hands grabbing her just a bit rougher now. I knew her faint 'ooooohs' and 'ummmmms,' as well as I knew mine. With every thrust, Belle purred into my vagine, my juices flowing and smearing her face.

"How does...uhhhhmm...my Maisie's...mmmmm...cock...ohhhhh...feel...dar—" I teased. "My...jeeeeez...daddy...just...ohhhhh...that's...how my...uuuuugh...daddy...yesssss...fucks me...theretherethere...so...good..." I yelped, my hands mashing her face on my cunt, as Maisie fucked her.

I tried to watch Maisie take our Belle, but I was too caught up, too close. I could feel Belle's mouth slobbering on my vagine, her breath hot and husky. I looked down and watched as Maisie frigged her, her tempo still infuriatingly slow.

I chuckled to myself, caught between these two erotic women. Maisie's thrust became more urgent, as Belle's lips were forced onto my still-oozing pussy.

Suddenly, Belle's unintelligible, husky moans grabbed her, and she gushed her musky scent over Maisie's cock. She sucked my clit just as her rapturous orgasm ripped through her body. She went to move her head from my quim, but I held her there, using her beautiful, full lips to get me off.

Maisie's brow was wet with her sweat, little drops falling on Belle's arse, as she pummelled Belle's tormented muff. Our mutual orgasm set Maisie off, the hum of the phallus finally catching up with her lusty passion.

I raised my sated, lithe body, wiping my cunt on Belle's face, as Maisie slowed her prodding. Belle's hand swatted Maisie's thighs and she reluctantly pulled the glistening shaft from her. Maisie closed her eyes, stroking the wet cock and riding her private climax, her body shaking and shivering, her sap running down her thighs.

Maisie slowly fell to Belle's back, her breathing ragged and loud. She pushed her moist hair from her face and I heard her chuckle.

Maisie slipped off, Belle still in the middle of us.

"I know you told me to shush, but I have to say this," Maisie said to Belle, pushing her loose locks behind her ear.

"Go on, Maisie," Belle faux huffed. "Let's hear it, okay?" she said, and touched our Maisie's face. "Talk to me, hun."

"We're going to miss you, leannan, okay? That's all," Maisie sighed, and went quiet, although I just knew she had more on her mind than her heartfelt, 'We love yous.'

We had a few more grapes, delicately feeding one another between sips of the still-chilled wine. Our fingers touching Belle slowly turned insistent, tugging at her chemise, trailing under and swaddling her stomach and our tiniest kisses on her ruby red face.

"Let me help, hmm?" Belle smiled, and sat up, sensuously sliding her chemise over her body and throwing it on the floor. "Better, sweeties?" she chuckled.

Uhh, yeah!

We leaned over Belle, our lips sharing hers, as we tenderly kissed our soon-to-be-lost-lover. Maisie and I kissed just as delicately, Belle's eyes and hands on our bodies.

Wordlessly, Maisie looked at me and smiled. She rose from the bed and moved back between Belle's spread legs, hooking her right leg over Belle's left.

"One more, darling. Please...just once more," she whispered to Belle. She had a pretty good idea of what Maisie had in mind, but still nodded a simple 'yes.' "Just one more time, Belle," Maisie murmured.

I shuffled around and leaned against the headboard, Belle's head between my legs, and better able to support her.

"Up here, sweetie. C'mon...move up a bit," I asked, and Belle shimmied her glowing body to me. I helped her to me, as her hands spread out, supporting her trim body.

"Mmmmm, that's nice, darling," I chuckled, and began to softly stroke her still-damp hair, my head on her shoulder, as I watched Maisie.

Maisie moved their legs so their pussies were mashed against the other, their wetness eliminating the need for any artificial lube. I caressed Maisie's right leg, which was splayed out over Belle's left.