Daddy, Take Me Ch. 50-53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and my hands moved to her hips. Her dress was bunched up around her waist, with one hand on my head. I moved my hands to her more-than-perfect bum, shamelessly fondling her.

"Take them off...sis," she groaned, as my fingers grasped the edges of her nondescript, sullied blue cotton panties.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Mags...this is such a bad idea," I croaked, but continued to slide her messy panties down her legs. "There's rowers passing by and everything," I tenderly pleaded, as Maggie toyed with my choker.

But I did as she asked and my hands trembled, as I carefully pulled them down, over her fuller-than-mine hips and her delicious bum popping out from the tight confines. Her little bush of auburn hair peeked out from the top of the elastic band, 'til I pulled them down, completely baring her young pussy to me. I could hear her tiny moans, her hands bunched up in my hair, almost pulling it.

"I...I think you like seeing your baby sister this way, hmm?" she practically teased, and stepped out of her underwear. I couldn't take my eyes off her puffy, swollen lips. I realised I knew nothing about my little sister! This was definitely a side of Maggie I had never seen! Her self-assuredness took me by surprise. At eighteen? Like...this, I thought. Her future girlfriends had a lot to learn!

Maggie pushed me backwards and clambered back onto the sofa, her legs straddling me, and her one hand still holding her dress up.

"I...I need your tongue, Chloe. Please. Just...lick me, hmm? I...I need this. I really do," she sighed, her once baby-brown eyes weeping with desire.

"Maggie. Really. We...we shouldn't. Not here. Let's go upstairs, hmm?" I half-protested. I saw her smile and heard her little 'tutting' laugh, as she shuffled her way over my face. If I was so inclined, I certainly could have put a stop to this. I knew I could. But, instead, I grabbed her hips and held her above me, my eyes taking in her wetness, her folds and her aches.

Maggie slowly lowered herself over my eager mouth, her long, grunting sigh filled my head, as I tasted my sister.

"Mmmmm....ohhhhh....fuck....that's...that's good," she giggled, her hips shifting around and burying her pussy on my mouth.

My tongue split her folds, her girly juice flowing and covering me. Her scent was intoxicating, as much as my wives, but this was different, seemingly more visceral.

Maggie leaned over, her hands on the bolster and began to ride my mouth, her wetness covering me, as she marked me. My hands slid under her billowy skirt and fondled her exquisite arse, keeping her where we both needed to be. I stabbed my tongue into her valley, her muffled cries reassuring me with every sly stroke and lick.

"I'm...oooooohfuc...I'm going to cum...uuuuuuh...on you," Maggie gloriously moaned. "Ohhhhh, fuck...Chloe...so long...mmmmmm...I've waited....yesssss...so...long," she smiled, her girlish hips riding me, just as she did when Belle would take her out on their frequent horsy days.

I moved my hands from her warm thighs and drew them under her blouse, now on her covered breasts, as my tongue flicked her excited clit. I gently squeezed and caressed her glorious, full globes, her muted, 'fucfucfucs' playing with me. She lifted herself from her almost sitting position, her hips never halting her tender swipes. She had lifted herself up, her pussy inches from my face and wavering up and down, catching my hard tongue with every move. I opened my eyes and we looked at each other, her one hand still holding her dress up, the other in her hair, combing it with her sublime fingers. Maggie's youngish pussy blossomed over my tongue, as I flicked and sucked her clitty. "Fucfucfuc," she moaned, and I smiled. I grasped her covered nipples, massaging and pulling them, her musky sap leaking from her still-teenaged cunt.

Belle was licking and biting her neck, her hands still enveloped in Maggie's tits. She turned her head and kissed Belle! Fuck! She kept her little thrusts smooth and sure, as she fucked my tongue. Belle fondled my little sister's tits, as they kept up their romantic interlude. Fuck me! I could see Maisie's hands caressing Belle's breasts, slyly opening her blouse.

I felt Maggie's orgasm stirring, her body jerking and tensing up, as I teased her little nub. Her near-constant, 'Ooohs' and 'Uuums' matched every pitch and roll of her hips. I could feel her juices trickle down my chin, hopefully covering my neck and chest. I moved my hands back to her bum and pulled her tight against my subby face. Maggie lifted herself up, her pussy just there, and she came, her pent-up sap gushing from her wasted cunt. I choked, but swallowed her, as she emptied herself on me.

I let her use me, use her sister to purge her unchaste desires. Well, maybe not. See, we weren't really sisters, no more than daddy was really my father. Maggie's mum was Emily. If she had been my moms, well, now that would have been pervy!

But I digress...

All these years later, I can vividly remember the first time Maggie orgasmed on me. I can still unerringly recall her scent; the muskiness of youth, the taste of her body, her gentle sighs and moans and the little tears, as she reluctantly pulled her weeping pussy from my mouth.

She slid down my body, her pussy marking my chest and dress. She laid her head on my shoulder, my head buried in her head and I felt her body heaving. When I lifted her chin, I saw the joyful tears. With my thumb, I washed them away, and gently asked what was wrong.

"Noth—nothing, Chloe. That was...everything...so...Ohhhh, Chloe," she gasped. "I...I love you so much," she whined, her tongue licking my face, tasting her fresh juices splattered on me. She leaned down and tenderly licked my choker, her body quivering, as her tongue tasted herself on the soft leather. "Oops," she giggled. "I think I came on your choker," and licked it again.

I laughed at her endearing comment. "You're not the first person to do that, so...And I love you, sweetie. Here...just stay here. Just relax and breathe it in, 'kay? God, I love your taste, hun," I giggled, and she swatted me with her hand.

I held her close, as the sun shone, the wind gave us a small breeze and the gulls squawked their way along the river.

"You okay now?" I asked, concerned at her quietness.

"Like you wouldn't believe, sis," she chuckled and hugged me.

"Let's go in, 'kay? It'll be a bit more comfortable, hmm? I'm nowhere near through with you," I giggled.

Begrudgingly, she shifted off my body, her lips kissing my neck, then down to my small, bare breasts. Maggie leaned over and took the cold cordial from Maisie, her sly look belying a certain hunger. "I...I love you, Chloe. I really do," she smiled, and pecked my lips again. "Can we just stay here...for a bit?"

"And I love you, sweetie. But you knew that already, hmm?" I laughed. "And yeah. It looks like Maisie and Belle a fit to be tied, though," I laughed, everyone swatting me now!

We drank our drinks, and some appearance of decorum was restored.

"You do remember what Belle said, hmm? This can only...and they mean only...can happen once, right? One day, Mags. That's all we'll ever have, 'kay? I'm married, right? They've given us one day. I hope you can...agree to that?" I asked, hoping for no pouting. I thought I should have addressed this forty minutes ago, but my addled libido got the better of me. Timing, eh?

Of course, she pouted though, not happy with the condition my wives had set down.

"But, Belle said maybe, hmm? So..." she smiled, through her hazy eyes."But...but what'll I do afterwards, hmm? Chloe. I...I can't be without you," she moaned, her body clasped to mine. "Or you," she sighed, turning her head to my wives.

"Maggie. You'll always have me...and us, 'kay? Just not like this, all right? We have to do this their way. It's the only way, sweetie. I can't lose them. Do you understand that? Let's just enjoy today, 'kay? We'll always have that, hmm? Let's love each other...the way we both need, hun. We need the decision to be theirs, 'kay?"

"Yeah, but..." she began to say, 'til I cut her off with a quiet 'Shhhhh.'

"So...do you plan on seducing my wives, too?" I laughed, facetiously.

Maggie blushed. Again!

"Well, I had hoped they'd be doing the seduction, hmm?" she smirked.

Looking at Maisie and Belle, I turned back to Maggie who sitting there so anxious and demure-like.

"You do know that if you do...or if they do, you'll have to, uhm, behave? You can do that, Maggie, can't you? You know, behave and be, well, compliant?" I smiled, seeing how far I could push my sister.

Maggie turned her gaze to Belle and Maisie and smiled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Chloe," she brazenly smiled.

Fuck! I was learning so much about this private side of my sister today. And here I thought we told one another everything!

All four of us relaxed, our arms and legs entwined in the most tender ways. Belle and Maisie were more interested in Maggie, touching and gently pecking her red, warm body. I could tell from the way they carefully swaddled her that this was way more than seducing my nubile, young sister. They really did have this genuine affection for her.

Maggie lifelessly laid on me, her head on my chest, as her tongue snaked out every so often and licked my nipple. I giggled and swatted her head. She chuckled to herself and held me tighter.

"So...how many girls have you been with, hmm?" curious at how experienced she was with the female form...and desires. I must say, after this first escapade, I had a feeling she knew her way around! I handed her another drink and she swallowed it up. "You seemed to know exactly what you needed, hmm?"

I swear she blushed, but she held her composure.

"Four or five. Not a lot really. I'm preferring girls to guys right now. I mean, I still like guys. I mean, God, who doesn't, hmm! But I love...pussy," she chuckled. "But girls are just...different, hmm? You know; softer and they smell nicer, too. Just like you three do today. My God, where do you buy your perfume!" she laughed. "I like guys but find they're a bit immature, you know. They don't take their time. All they wanna do is fuck me and don't like the talking and cuddling part, hmm. They're too cocky, too. And not that way!" she tittered. "I just find them dumb. And their confidence is over-rated," she laughed.

"You're pretty clued up, girl. It took me a lot longer to figure that out!" I giggled. "You're going to be fine, sweetie. You'll find your own Maisie one day. I just know it. Now, would you like Belle and Maisie to join us? I want you to myself for quite a while first, though!" I admitted, Maisie and Belle holding their breath.

"You're...kidding, right? I'd...fuck yes!" she yelped, and jumped into my arms. "You're kidding, right? You know, be with us?" she asked Belle and Maisie.

"If they don't want to, well, you're stuck with me!" I chuckled, Maisie and Belle laughing in the background.

"It's the way it is, Maggie. So....what say we go upstairs and work out all your dreams and frustrations, hmm?" I giggled, and she wrapped her arms around me. "Girls? Coming?" I smiled at my wives.

We lay there for another ten minutes at least, tenderly stroking the other, her body cooling down at last. She slipped her panties back on and adjusted her blouse and skirt.

"Shall we head in, girls? The rivers getting busier and we don't need any more gawkers around, hmm?" Belle laughed.

We all helped gather the blankets, food and drinks and headed in. I watched as Maggie's hips swayed sultrily beneath the flowing skirt she had chosen. I hoped she had not walked out of the house dressed that way! Our parents would have had kittens!

Belle lovingly had her arm through Maggie's and we followed them up the path. Maggie's hand was firmly on Belle's picturesque bum, which didn't seem to bother her.

"Nice arse, hmm?" Maisie smiled at me, bumping my shoulder with hers.

"Just...fucking...glorious. Both of them," I tittered, and Maggie turned her head back, smirking at us. She knew exactly what she was doing. Innocent? I think not.

We washed and put everything away, then grabbed a chilled cordial, glasses and a few treats.

"Coming?" I asked, my eyes temptingly lowered.

"I have a feeling the answer to that is 'yes!" she smiled, and grabbed a few bowls of prepped fruit.

We all headed for the stairs, no one wanting to go first. Maisie and Belle waited...and waited, wanting either Maggie or me to lead the way. I'm sure our short skirts had nothing to do with their hesitancy. They both looked at us, waiting patiently for a little show.

"Ohh, bugger you all!" I laughed and ran up, my panty-covered bum on display for everyone. It's not like they had never seen it before!

I rushed to the room, put down my tray of fruits and hummus, and then jumped on the bed. I sat there and crossed my legs, as the three of them chuckled at me. Maisie and Belle held back, as Maggie rushed to me and flopped down giggling. She pushed me back, tickling and kissing me, as her legs slid over mine.

After rolling about, we were out of breath, our tears of laughter wetting our faces. We laid there, covered breast to covered breast, and looked at each other, our legs scrambling for position, and our hands on the other's back. I swear I saw that youthful vulnerability in her eyes, disarming, but also so endearing.

The room had already been set, candles and music filling the provocative air. I moved and knelt in front of her, her perky nipples, proud and stiff under her light blouse. Maggie knelt in front of me, her hands sweeping through my hair and over my face. Tender as fuck, she leaned and kissed me. This was really going to happen, I thought, giddy with desire and breathing deeply. There was no mad grappling or pulling of hair, just the gentle touch and look of desire and love.

My hands gently grasped her covered arse, caressing her glorious cheeks for the first time in fifteen years, as we continued this slow, romantic, unhurried connection of our lips. Damn, she was good! I wished that moment could have lasted a lifetime.

We knew we had all day, so our touches were tentative and relaxed. The passion and lust would simmer...for now. All we needed to do was to look at each other, seeing each other in a different light now. At long last.

Our lips pulled away, my hands cupping her fuller, covered breasts. I lazily rubbed my thumbs over her hardened nipples, her body shifting around with every firm pass.

"You're...beautiful," I moaned into the air. "Just...absolutely...beautiful."

Maggie didn't blush, but sighed a low moan, and covered my sparse mounds with her hands.

"Slow, babes, 'kay? We're in no hurry, right?" I whispered, as her fingers played with my lips. Her smile told me she understood.

"Now, where were we," I smiled, and pulled her youthful body to mine. She laid her head on my shoulder, my nose in her hair. "We'll go slow, 'kay? We know each other, true, but not like this, so...Whatever you want or need is yours, all right? Anything, Mags. If I get too out of hand, just say, 'red' and I'll stop...no questions asked. This is about you more than me, sweetie. If you don't like what I'm doing, promise me you'll tell me. We have one day, hun, so let's make it count," I murmured, my hand sweeping through her long hair.

"Are you scared?" she tenderly asked.

"Not at all, Maggie. You're my sister. How could I possibly be scared, hmm? I trust you, as I hope you trust me. I should be asking if you're scared, though. This will change everything, Maggie. You do know that?" I quietly said, then lifted her chin, and we kissed. "And I did just finish sucking you off, hmm?" I laughed.

Our hands roamed, unimpeded over the other's body, my hands caressing her bum, whilst hers mimicked mine.

"I love looking at you...peck...touching you...peck...smelling you...peck...tasting you...peck...your smile...peck...the way you cum...peck," I softly sighed.

"Ohhhhh, Chloe. Really?" she surprisingly asked. "All...those things?"

"And so much more," I smiled, and began to easily loosen the last few buttons on her blouse. Maggie's fingers swept across my shoulders, her touch unsure and tentative.

"Anything you want to do with me, go ahead, 'kay? Anything," I whispered, and undid my last button. "When I wear my choker," I said, fingering the supple leather. "Maisie and Belle know, 'kay? Well, the same goes for you, all right? Well, as long as they allow us," I chuckled, reinforcing to her subtly how submissive I could be. But I think she already picked up on that!

I gently pulled the folds of her blouse apart, my vagine imagining how I was going to unfold her pussy soon. It was one thing to have her hovering over me. Now it would be me taking her. My fingers wafted over her fuller breasts, her cottony, slender, balcony-style bra was so soft under my fingertips.

"My God, Maggie. You're...stunning," murmured, and brought my lips to her the tops of her 34C orbs. "Simply...kiss...stunning," I whispered, my lips and face covering her budding breasts.

"And yours make me wet..." she brazenly smiled. "Ohhh, Chloe. God...mmmmm...that's..." she sweetly groaned. So I did it again, nestling into her hair, her head on my shoulder and down to her full breasts. I could feel the bed shuffle about and knew Belle and Maisie were there, but also knew they would only be watching...for now.

I covered my sister's face with little nibbles, feeling her face and smelling her. I pecked her little nose and she giggled. My fingers traced her lips, as hers traced my breasts.

I undid the thin belt to her skirt and let it hang on her hips, slipping the now-loose blouse over her shoulders, and throwing it somewhere. Maggie shook her hair loose and tucked it behind her ears. Maisie picked up her discarded blouse and chuckled.

Again, Maggie parodied my cautious moves, my mounds bared to her now. I pushed her skirt over her, not quite-inexperienced hips, the garment pooling around her knees. She leant back and pulled the garment off, dropping it unceremoniously on the floor. I could feel her shiver, but not a sign of any embarrassment.

She did the same with no hesitation, her hands gently tugging at my equally loose skirt, now at my knees. I shifted about and quickly discarded the skirt. I knelt before my sister and we tenderly kissed.

"My God...they're...you're perfect," she moaned, her bra-encased breasts swaying over my bare ones. "Why do you think all my besties have small tits, Chloe? It's because of you. I...blame you," she smiled, her lips hovering over mine, her sweet breath coating my face.

"Hmmm," I smirked. "You do know small boobs don't make them the right person, though?" I chuckled.

"No...but it's a good starting point," she giggled, and pressed on my nipples.

Our connection was almost complete, kneeling there, our breasts coyly rubbing.

Our hands wrapped around each other's heads and we kissed, the long, slow touches enlivening us both. I leaned over, kissing her shoulder, my nose nuzzling up and smelling her freshly scented neck. I opened my mouth and licked her ear, as if tasting her for the first time.

"This is my dream, Chloe," she murmured and covered my mounds with her light hands and gently squeezed them.

Her fingers drifted over my body, touching, inspecting, and memorising every part of me.

"It's...it's like I'm seeing you for the first time, ya know?" she breathed.

1...345678