Daddy, Take Me Ch. 50-53

Story Info
Maggie's birthday party and we spend the day with my sister.
26.8k words
4.69
4.5k
8

Part 30 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

We're getting there!

Thanks to Kenji for catching all the niggly, little grammatical mistakes. All the rest are mine. Again, thanks for taking the time to stick with this. The end is near. Pretty much...

Chapter 50

Maggie's Birthday!

Maggie's eighteenth was coming up, so my parents decided to throw her a party, something we all eagerly agreed with!

Anyway, I needed to know more about my sister's ongoing fascination with Maisie. We have had a lot of talks about her blossoming sexuality; her uncertainty and angst killing me. I figured her eighteenth was as good a time as any for another, long overdue heart-to-heart. This 'crush' on Maisie had been going on for yonks now, not that I hadn't seen it coming. They had always been close, Maggie sharing some secrets with her alone. Okay, I was a bit put out but was happy she had someone else to confide in. Her burgeoning curiosity began when she was younger and I was there to help her through the minefield of adolescence. Sure, moms and dad did their best, but it took a sister to understand and relate to her fears and uncertainties.

Dad had the party at the house, thereby limiting the numbers to around thirty. We headed over to my parents early in the day, as Belle was helping with the prepping and setup. I loved to sit back, a cold wine in my hand, and watch their interactions. Of course, my moms being the sexual creatures they are, there were always the little touches, the endearing whispers and coy, flirty looks. Maisie and I had irregular, jokey talks with them, reminding them both that, first, they were my parents, and second, she was our bloody wife!

"It's not me, darlings. It's...Ems!" mom would smile. "You know what she's like. Besides, if I ever did anything as foolhardy as that, I'd lose everything ...and that'll never happen, okay?" she assured us.

Mum echoed the same sentiment, although she blamed mom, but promised to behave and not be such a bad influence. Yeah, we'll see about that!

I actually think Maisie and I got off on their closeness. But we did love to wind them up. Belle would stand there, so demurely, giggling and enjoying Maisie and my faux admonishments.

Maisie and I were shooed from the kitchen, so we helped set up the marquis outside, daddy grateful for our help. Maggie's friends began arriving early, as I guess they were excited to share her big day.

Maisie and I slipped upstairs to change, both excited for the evening ahead. We had brought over a change of clothes, knowing it would be easier than going back home. I chose Maisie's dress, a rather demure number. Well, by her standards! And Belle had chosen mine. And Maisie chose Belle's. See? A perfect triangle!

I nearly wet myself, as Maisie pulled down her tight jeans, her tiny panties showing off the top of her delicious crevice. She smirked, as I took the three steps towards her.

"NO, Chloe! Behave, girl!" she chuckled.

I pushed her down on the bed, my eyes leering and mouth drooling.

"I'll be quick, darling," and leaned down, swiftly pulling her panties easily down her legs. "You can be quick, can't you?" I grinned.

"Leannan! Please, baby. Later, aye?" she faux pleaded. "I'll tell Belle you're being naughty!"

Oh, God, please! Tell her! I thought, my panties wetting themselves at the lurid thought of these two harshly rebuking me.

"Pshaw!" I scoffed, and brought her panties to my lips, kissing the soft cotton gusset. "Just lie back, darling. This'll help when all those nubile young girls show up, hmm? We can't have our wifey gawping, can we?" I teased, and pushed her legs apart, her freshly trimmed pussy calling to me.

"Well...okay," she giggled, and too-easily relented, pulling my hair and leading my lips to her vulva.

"Lick me, sweetheart. Empty me, hmm?" she teased, as my tongue split her labia lips, and her fingers played with my hair.

The more my tongue lashed her, the louder Maisie's moans became, exciting us both. I looked up, her soft stomach heaving under my touches, her eyes glassy and looking into the ether.

Wetness spilt from her folds, as my tongue eagerly lapped and swallowed her. My thumbs ran over her now-red and plump labia, the cream oozing from her, as the tip of my tongue stirred her clit, Maisie shifting around and her groans grew more insistent.

I was too involved in getting my wifey off, so didn't feel the slight breeze, as the door opened. Maisie jostled about, her voice getting deeper, as she continued to tease me.

"That's it...my...ohhhhhgaaaaawd...right...right...yesssss...just a bit...mmmmm, darling. God...you eat me...so...fucking...good," she groaned. As I suckled on her hard clitty, I looked up. I loved seeing her reddened face, just as she was going to cum.

"Ohhh...sorry," this voice spoke, hesitantly. "Sorry," the female voice said again, and closed the door.

"What....who was that?" I asked, pulling my face from Maisie's puffy pussy, flummoxed that our private space had been violated, much less her impending orgasm.

Our enthusiasm drained at the unwelcome intrusion.

"It...it was...Mags," Maisie sighed, her frustration obvious. "She knocked...I think, but then came in," she giggled. "You should have seen the look on her face! God, it was almost worth missing my cum just for that!" she giggled.

"It's not funny, Maisie! God! She should fucking know better! What the..." I began to say, but my shock at my sister's invasion had left me pissed off.

"Come on, leannan. She's gone. Can you just, uhh, finish what you've started? Please?" she smiled, and lifted her hips, beckoning me back to where I belonged.

But my heart wasn't in it. My ire was up, as I wiped Maisie's juices from my face. I couldn't believe the nerve of her. How fucking dare she, I thought!

"Sorry, Maisie. Not now, 'kay? I'm too pissed off at her. How fucking cheeky was that, huh? She knows! She bloody well knows about privacy. Fucking cunt," I seethed, my blood rising and my head all over the place. "Sorry. I'll...make it up to you later, 'kay? I...I just can't right now," I apologised.

"C'mere, hen. C'mon. Up here, aye," Maisie implored, so I crawled up and laid on her chest, her arms quickly wrapped around me.

"It was an accident, okay? Nothing more, right? Just relax. It's not like she walked in and joined us," she cackled, so I whacked her.

"Yeah, and you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I sassily replied. "I know you have a thing for her, as much as she does for you, hmm?" I unblushingly said.

"Hmmm," Maisie smiled. "As someone once said, me thinks thou protest a bit too much, aye? You're really going to tell me you're not enthralled with her, too? Hmm? You've told me as much, haven't you, sweetie? All those long talks you've had with her, then coming to me hornier than ever. I've noticed, hen. I think even Belle has," Maisie intuitively said, her fingers running through my hair, her chest still rising and falling from the false start.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about, Mais. After all, you do like your girls younger, don't you? Hell, look at me!" I sighed, and tried to smile, as I shifted around uneasily and tried to push those thoughts from my addled brain.

"Hmmm," Maisie smiled. "It's okay, leannan. We get it, okay? This is me you're talking with, right? What have we always said, hmm? Honesty, right? Belle and I know. We're fine with whatever you want...well, to a point, so don't start getting any ideas! You DARE pull ANYTHING with anyone...other than family and you're gone, right? Family is different, though. It's fine, hen," she said, so fucking tenderly.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Maisie. I...I don't know what to do. God! I'm so fucked up, aren't I?" I whined, unsure if I could speak the words that needed to be heard. By all of us.

Unconsciously, I began to writhe my hips on Maisie, my vagine suddenly, almost inexplicably, wetting. Maisie pulled me up and rolled me onto my side. I couldn't look at her, knowing what my eyes would be saying. She gently lifted my chin, her eyes piercing mine, as she kissed me.

"Let it out, Chloe. Just let it...out," she sighed, her fingers trailing down my body and slipping between my legs.

Unwittingly, my hips rocked onto her slender fingers, my breath becoming hotter and more urgent. I slipped my fingers into her wet and unsatisfied pussy, my thumb teasing her clit, just as my tongue had fifteen minutes ago.

"Just be gentle with her, hmm? Be the...loving sister you are, hmm?" she whispered, our lips locked.

"Ohhhhh, Mais," I sighed. "And you, too," I finally admitted. "I...I know you want her, too, Mais. Ohhhhh....gaaaaawd...harder, darling..." I moaned, our pussies taking each other's fingers, as we passionately kissed.

We knew we wouldn't last, this lustful, perverted struggle exciting us.

"I...mmmmm...I...yesssss...just there...Gaaaawd, Chl—" she groaned. "I...I...uhhhhhm...want to watch...God Chloe...fucfucfuc...and you...ugggh...can watch...me," Maisie sighed, her fingers thrusting into my valley. Or was it my sister's?

This wasn't the lovemaking or even fucking between two lovers. This was us, cheating on each other, and Belle; imagining the scenario, any scenario where we could bed my...sister! Maisie pulled my hair, as I pulled hers, our mutual, debauched imaginations taking us to a place we had never been. We pulled our lips apart and stared at each other, our eyes ablaze with lascivious lust.

"Ohhhhh...Mais...I'm...I'm...mwaaaaah," I whined, my vagine oozing and dripping onto Maisie's hand.

"That's it, Chloe...finger...your...Mags," she whispered, and I came. I'm certain I squirted, as my body shook with a rare intensity. Maisie fucked my wanton, aching cunt, but aching for what? Or whom?

We sloppily kissed, licking and biting each other, as our fingers each other's valley, and we came, gushing our sap on each other's fingers. It took us untold minutes to come down from that heaving orgasm, taking us both by surprise at the ferocity of our mutual orgasms.

"Fuck...darling," I finally wheezed, my body shaking and drained.

Maisie just held me and laughed, knowing we had just been through an unexpected encounter. Too soon, she kissed my weary head and said we should get back to the party. We had been far too long and were probably missed. Fuck!

We made it to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves up. I washed my face, as Maisie gently stroked my hair.

"That was pretty hot, aye?" she giggled.

"Maisie! Really? That was...different, but not sure we should be going there, eh? I explained.

"Well, I think you've been waiting for this forever, hmm? Chloe. I know you, hmm? You can't fool me, hen," she said so lovingly.

"And you? Hmm? You happy she's eighteen now?" I snapped at her.

"Ooooo. Tetchy, hmm?" she giggled, so I swatted her bum. "I think you're the happiest one here, Chloe," she delicately whispered in my ear.

We quickly changed into our party frocks. Well, not really party, but...

"Talk to her, hen, okay? Soon," Maisie encouraged, and held me so close that I thought I would cry.

I kissed her harshly, devouring her lips.

"I fucking love you, woman. God. Do I really deserve you?" I asked, hopefully facetiously.

"Hey. If I can live with, and enjoy, your kinks, well, then I guess so," she laughed. I spanked her arse and we crept downstairs.

The garden had filled with friends and neighbours over our missing hour. I sheepishly saw Belle, and lowered my eyes, embarrassed at what had transpired. Resolutely, she walked to me. Well, us, actually.

"Everything okay, huns?" she smirked.

Maisie and I were speechless and could think of nothing to say.

She devilishly laughed and touched our arms.

"It's okay, right?" she chuckled. "Maggie told me you might be a while. She was pretty coy, that one. Later, hmm?" she smiled, and chastely kissed us both.

We walked around, stiff drink in hand and mingled, talking, laughing and chatting. A lot of dad's friends from work were there, all of them congratulating Maisie, Belle and me on our 'marriage.' I was touched that they took the time to come over and talk with us.

We walked with Belle, introducing her to guests who thought might be interesting. We were somewhat subtle with our affection, as Belle was still a bit uncomfortable around friends of friends. Well, in certain circumstances. She was getting there, though. She still had remnants of forty-odd years of conditioning to work through.

Maggie and I kept our distance from Maggie, our eyes catching hers every once in a while, but quickly averting our gazes. I looked at her, standing there so resolute, talking with her friends; assertive, certain, strong and sure of herself. Or so I thought. My heart softened the more I saw how she interacted with people. She was a young woman now. Sure, she still had oodles to figure out, but don't we all?

It was Belle who saw me looking at her and softly bumped my arm. "Go on. Go to her, Chloe. Talk with her, hmm?" she smiled. I looked at her understanding eyes, lifted myself up on my toes and kissed her. I probably shouldn't have, but I needed to. To thank her for being...her.

I walked towards Maggie and suddenly our eyes locked. She stood there, a subtle fear on her face, but I went to her.

"I'm...I'm...sor—" she began to say, but I put a single finger to her lips and whispered, "Shhhh. It's okay, Mags. C'mon. Let's go talk, hmm?" and without waiting for an answer, I grabbed her hand, leading her back into the house.

It was too crowded, so I took her upstairs. I opened her bedroom door, quietly closing it behind us.

"I'm so sor—" she began again, my finger going back to where it was a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry, Maggie. I...I shouldn't have reacted that way, 'kay? I'm sorry," I sighed, our eyes piercing one another.

I brought my hand to her long, auburn hair, and tucked the loose strands behind her ear. Her eyes were sorrowful, but so full of life. I kept my hand on her head and slowly pulled her lips to mine. Hesitantly, our lips touched, Maggie unsure of what was happening. Was I playing a game? Teasing? I wrapped my hands in her long, soft hair and pressed my lips to hers. We stood there, connected, as if time had stood still, 'til she slowly returned my gesture.

Her hands swept through my hair, as our faces twisted and turned in the softest, most generous kiss a sister could ever give. I actually felt her love flow through those delicious lips and deep into me. I moved to press her against the wall, but held back. This was neither the time nor the place. A deep kiss would suffice. For now. Just letting each

other confirm our deepest desires, was more than enough.

Neither of us wanted to break away, break this magical moment in case it all fell away at our feet. So we kissed. And moaned. And kissed some more. My hands inexplicably, ran down her back, feeling, as if for the first time, her delightful teenaged body. I tried to stop my hands, but they weren't listening to the one part of my brain that still had common sense. I tenderly cupped her arse, my fingers gingerly fondling her covered, beautiful bum. Maggie's fingers moved from my head and came to my hips, gently squeezing them, our lips and spittle as one. Slowly, she raised her hands...and I didn't stop her. Of course, I should have, but my body wasn't listening to my adult brain at this point. Her thumbs caressed my barely-covered breasts, her moans into my soul touching me and causing me to almost lose touch with reality. Maggie delicately fondled my sparse mounds, her breath getting heavier and her touches more insistent.

I pulled from her embrace and whispered a heartfelt, "No, Mags. Not now, 'kay?" and I looked into her loving eyes. "This...ohhhhh, darling," I sighed, and kissed her again, her touch firmer and more resolute.

She was trying to manoeuvre me against her door, her urgency growing with every tender, not-so-sisterly kiss.

"No...No, Maggie. Please, 'kay? Let's just...take a deep breath here, all right?" I asked, looking at her and stroking her hair.

"We can't do this...here," I sighed, knowing I had said the wrong thing. She smiled, knowing that if it wasn't going to happen here, at least it would, at some point. Soon.

"I love you, Chloe," she sighed, her fingers running over my face with a practised touch from God knows where! "I...I always have. But you know that, don't you? Don't you, Chloe?" she longingly sighed.

"I...I do, Maggie. And I've always loved you, darling. Even more so now. We...we need to stop, though, but we'll talk. Soon, all right," and somewhat chastely kissed her. "C'mon. We've gotten the tough part out of the way. Back to your party, 'kay?" I said, although neither of us believed it.

She moved me against the door and her tongue slipped between my lips. I should have pulled away, but my tongue slipped between her wet, glossy lips, the tips touching and swirling around the others. Reluctantly, I gently pushed her from my fluttery body. I cupped her face in my hands and whispered, "C'mon...Trouble," and she giggled, and I took her hand and went crept downstairs.

We loosened our hands when we reached the front room.

This wasn't some sordid, lustful encounter. This was my sister.

"Go. Enjoy your friends, 'kay?" I smiled, her hand grabbing mine again.

Ohh, Fuck, Chloe, I thought.

In a haze of emotion, I walked back to the garden. Maisie tracked me down, as much as I was trying to avoid her and Belle.

She was smirking, as she stood in front of me, her hand around my waist and a knowing smile on her face.

"So...?" she asked.

"Later, Mais. God...I'm such a fucking idiot!" I sighed.

"You didn't...did you?" she asked, breathlessly.

"No! Of course not. But we could have...too fucking easily!" I sighed, and laid my head on her shoulders.

Belle saw the tender move and came to us. I could tell she wanted nothing more than to hold me, soothe me, and help me, so she did. Her warm arms enveloped my now-timid body and I was safe. Safe from myself.

"Is everything sorted, darling?" she asked with concern, her arm steadily around my waist.

"Dunno," I said, and shrugged my sullen shoulders. "I think I may have messed things up. Can we, uhm, talk about this later? I don't want people looking at us right now," I begged, so we walked around, Belle's hand in mine. Maisie, ever trawling for new connections, made the rounds, her enthusiasm and personality garnering a lot of attention. Belle was more subtle with her enquiries, and probably more successful, if truth be told.

The sun was shining, the drinks flowed and the music had everyone dancing and socialising. We danced with whoever would have us, Maggie slyly butting in and stealing too many dances with Belle, Maisie and me.

Then, after her delicious cake was cut, she opened a few prezzies. Of course, all daddy's friends spoiled her, as they had spoiled me for all these years. Daddy went overboard and bought Maggie a second-hand Audi TT. I guess you could call a two-year-old car second-hand, hmm? When I had heard of this several weeks ago, I just snickered at our too-generous father.

"Really, dad?" I smirked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

What did we ever do to deserve him, hmm?

Maggie opened present after present, the pile growing. When she picked up ours, we held each other. Belle, Maisie and I had bought her a sexy, slim, diamond bracelet. We chose a beautiful, but simple, pavé set bracelet, not ostentatious, but elegant, nonetheless. We all paid a third, which was a bargain for Maisie and me!

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers
123456...8