Daddy, Take Me Ch. 50-53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nestled my nose between her charming bum, Mags uncomfortably stirring about. I caressed each peach, gently kissing and licking her.

"Chloe?" she giggled, with hesitation. "Really?" she sighed, but her little approving groan was unmistakable, too.

"Yes, sweetie. Really," I whispered and ran my tongue through her crevice. I kept a hand on her lower back, reassuring her that everything was fine. "Relax, Mags. You're gonna love this," I chuckled, and went back to pleasuring her arse.

As much as I wanted to take her, run my tongue up her probably-virgin hole, I didn't. Too far, I thought, so settled on loving and kissing her bum.

"Myyyygaaaaawd, Chloe. You're...fuck...such a bad...sister," she groaned into her pillow, as she lifted her ass and pushed back on my mouth.

Well, that settles that, I thought, and pressed my tongue on her 'maybe' virgin hole. My fingers spread her cheeks, as I licked and kissed her little spot, but pulled away and returned to lavishing her melon-like globes. Too far, I thought...and giggled to myself.

I worked my way down her body, kissing and licking her thighs, then her legs, 'til I reached her feet. I moved one ankle over the other and easily turned her onto her back.

"What? What are you..." she breathlessly said.

"Shhhhh, Mags. Just lie there, 'kay?" I smiled, and lifted her foot to my mouth, my tongue snaking out and licking her.

"God, Chloe...that...tickles," she grinned, her toes squirming about in my hand.

Belle and Maisie had silently crept up on the bed, one on either side of Maggie.

"Ohhh. Hello," she giggled, and her hand brushed along both their faces. "Chloe's being naughty to me," she faux pouted. "Can you tell her to be nice?"

They looked at me, their desire building, so I slyly nodded my head.

"Well, Maggie. Let's just see what your...sister has in mind, hmm? Until then, well, as long as we're here," Maisie beamed, then leant over and kissed Maggie. Belle cautiously moved her hand under Maggie's fulsome breast and leaned over, kissing Maggie's neck. We could all hear her faint moans in Maisie's mouth and smiled.

Gingerly, I placed Maggie's jittery foot down and moved my hands to her legs. Belle's hand had discreetly moved, cupping my sister's breast, her thumb strumming over her hard, but flexible nipple. She continued to kiss my wife, her lips buried in Maggie's neck. Maggie's legs were shifting around, twitching back and forth, as she persistently kept her lips on Mags.

My fingers slowly slid up her legs, Maggie's scent stronger and decidedly wetter. Something almost primal took hold of me, but I needed this, as much as she did. I hovered over her reddened labia, drool spilling from my mouth on her little folds. As my tongue split her lips, Maggie lurched up, her pussy covering my mouth. Her muffled moans made me smile, as I sucked her labia, running my tongue through her parted slit. I knew she wouldn't last, not with all the erotic energy swirling around. Her pussy was gushing, seemingly a torrent of her juices seeping out with nowhere to go...but my mouth. I pulled away from her mushy cunt and lewdly rubbed my face across her womanhood. Her delicious, 'huh,huh,huhs,' stifled by Maisie's lips. I dipped my hand down to my chin and cupped a trickle of loose sap. I brought my hand to her young arse and rubbed the mixture between her cheeks. I pressed into her tight rosebud, slipping into her intimate space. Maggie lurched forward, but then settled back down, taking my intrusion.

"Ohh, fuck...Chloe That's...that's...oooooh...she's...she's..." she gasped to Maisie, surprised by the turn.

"We know, Maggie. Isn't she wonderful?" she giggled, and kissed her.

I knew from Belle's moans that she was watching us. I slid my finger in just a bit more, filling her. I sucked in her syrup, my sounds sending all of us to another level. I flicked her clit relentlessly and then licked her the way she licked me.

I could barely hear the hushed words Belle and Maisie were whispering to Mags. As my fingers played with her tight bud, my mouth devoured her pussy, adoring her scent, her tiny whimpers and her wetness. Maggie grabbed my head and obscenely ground her folds on my lips. As I swallowed her tangy sap, my tongue flicked at her aroused clit, the tiny nub so hard against the flesh of my tongue.

Maggie continued to fuck my mouth, her hips sliding up and down, the balance between her lust and modesty blurred. I brought my free hand to her entrance and slid two curled fingers deep inside her. Her long 'ooooohfuuuuuc' did nothing to curb my enthusiasm for pleasuring my little Mags. She frantically pulled my hair, the pain searing through me, so I sucked her red clitty into my mouth and wriggled my tongue about. Her hips spasmed and she came, her puerile goo covering my face. I knew Belle and Maisie would see her through her convulsions, leaving me to debase and satisfy her.

Dementedly, I kept licking and swallowing her musky juices, rubbing and marking myself. Harshly, she pushed my head away, her loud plea of, "Eno...enough, Chlo—" only urged me on. She lifted her legs and forcibly moved my head from her weeping cunt. I lifted my coated face and smiled, kissing her mons one last time.

I crawled up her body, licking her exertions from her now-glistening body. Maisie leaned down, licked my face then roughly kissed me, smelling and swallowing Maggie's syrup. Belle pulled my mouth from Maisie's and did the same, her tongue licking my lips, my cheeks, my nose, 'til she slipped between my lips and we kissed. Maggie was breathing, just, as she playfully slapped my head, her body exhausted.

"What...what was that, Chloe?" she giggled and lovingly slapped my face. "What was..." she smiled, and puffed, her glorious breasts heaving for air.

Maisie looked into my eyes and saw my restless hunger. She kissed Maggie once more and slipped from the bed. I was horny-as-fuck, 'kay? These last few hours were so unexpected, well, at least the reality of what had happened.

In a few moments, I felt Maisie shuffle behind my prone body, her hands on my hips. She was naked now, her discarded clothes God knows where.

Wide-eyed, Maggie looked at me, as Maisie lifted me by my hips, my bum in the air and my head on Maggie's stomach. With a quick, sharp slap, she smacked my arse. Ohh, fuck...that's...nice, I thought. I felt our phallus slip between me, my legs involuntarily spreading.

"Myyyyyy...Ohhhhhh Maisie," Mags sighed, her eyes agog, much less shocked, at watching her sister. about to get fucked.

I could feel the head of our shaft just piercing my vagine, as I leaned my head down and took her. With a loud, "Uuuuuugh,' Maisie easily slipped into my frothing cunt.

I felt Belle's and Maggie's hands on my head, as Maisie fucked me, giving me what I needed. I could just hear the gentle hum of the vibrating cock, as it filled my vagine. God, I loved our cock! Maisie's hips thrashed against my bum, pushing and prodding the stiff member home, again and again.

I could feel myself slobbering on Maggie's stomach, as Maggie kept hitting the right spots. I pushed my small butt back, taking as much as she could give me. I felt like such a wanton slut, probably just how she wanted me!

"That's...that's it, Maisie....Fuck me, darling....fuck...me...hard!" I lewdly screamed, egging her on. Maggie was trapped under us, absorbing every harsh thrust of the faux cock, my constant, rhythmic 'uuuh, uuuh, uuuhs' perfectly matched every piercing shove. Maisie had one hand on my back, soothing and guiding me, her other fondling my bum. I could barely believe Maisie was fucking me in front of Maggie, another line being crossed. But I didn't care. I needed to cum, needed to show Maggie was I was really like.

I dearly wanted to lift my head and catch Maggie's eyes, but Maisie's more-than-persistent fucking wouldn't give me a chance. I absorbed all she could give me, as I moaned, cried and swore, every urge bringing me closer.

"Fucfucfucfuc," I groaned, the staccato-like words ringing through the room. When Maisie slapped my bum, that set me off, my hips suddenly shaking, quivering and unsteady. I gushed onto Maggie, my juices spurting on the silicone and dripping onto her leg.

"Ooooohfuck!" Mags cried, and I swear I felt her stomach tense up in another orgasm.

My vagine was pulsing, as wave after glorious wave of pleasure took me. Maisie slowed down, just as my hips stopped their frantic tide. She knew my body better than I did and just knew when I had had enough. Of course, she crossed that moveable line, pushing into me a few more times, just to be certain I was empty. As she slipped out, I groaned, but whether it was from relief or need, even I wasn't sure. I felt Maisie lean down and she tenderly kissed my arse, one slow, tender kiss after another, 'til I fell on my sister, wasted and sated.

I moved my head and, through glazed eyes, smiled blissfully at her. Open-mouthed, she just looked at me, amazed and astounded at what my wife gave me.

"Are you..." Maisie asked, concerned she had abused me too much.

"So much so, sweetie," I smiled, and kissed her.

I closed my eyes and went to that beautiful place where my orgasms took me; peaceful, fulfilled and aching. Maggie nudged me, urging me to crawl up to her. Maisie helped me then she ran to the ensuite, returning with fresh cloths. Belle, who was still dressed, poured us all a drink. I cuddled with Maggie, nuzzling her warm neck, her face rosy from her climax.

"And you're okay?" I asked.

"My God, Chloe. Am I ever!" she laughed, her hands cupping my breasts. Again.

We all lay together, our closeness palpable, as we quietly talked about what had happened. And what would happen! Belle stood up and went to take her clothes off, everyone was surprised that she was naked with us already.

As her fingers touched the first button, Maggie shyly asked, "Belle? Can I...do that? Please?" her face a picture of unbridled joy.

"I think that's a grand idea, hun. I thought you'd never ask!" she giggled.

Naked as the day she was born, Maggie shuffled from the bed and stood in front of Belle. Maisie crept behind me, her arms encircling my heated body. And we watched.

We watched as Maggie moved Belle against the wall, her hands tentatively touching our Belle, her fingers sure and supple, as she ran them through Belle's hair, down her cheek and over her neck. She coyly played with the edges of her still-crisp blouse, her moves timid but sure.

I snuck my hand behind me and found Maisie's dampness, my fingers nestling in her dewy cleft. Her hands came around and she spooned my mound. I pushed my bum into her and she squeezed my tit, catching my breath with a too-loud, 'oooooh.'

We were entranced, watching Maggie study Belle, her hands cautiously running over her blouse and down her arms. They clasped hands and Belle pulled Mags's naked body to her clothed one and they kissed. A long, slow almost romantic bond, as they tenderly took each other. I couldn't believe my sister was only eighteen! As they broke gently apart, Maggie's lips trailed down the delicious V of Belle's blouse, pulling it open 'just-so' and licked the side of her full breast. She held Maggie's head, directing her down her lithe body. Maggie took her time, touching, kissing and smelling Belle, 'til she was on her knees. She gingerly wrapped her hands around Belle's delicate bum and pulled her to her mouth. Maggie buried her mouth in Belle's covered groin, her desire growing and becoming louder.

The longer Maggie was on her knees, the louder and more blatant her intent was. She looked up at Belle and groaned, "I want to taste you, Belle," and continued her onslaught, Belles's jodhpurs wet from Maggie's mouth. Belle had Mags's head firmly on her pussy, holding and pushing her hips into my sister's head.

My finger had slid so easily into Maisie, not surprising, as she had been impaled by our silicone cock until a few minutes ago. Maisie pushed herself on my finger, her mouth on my shoulder gently biting me.

Suddenly, Maggie twirled Belle around. Belle raised her hands, knowing exactly what Maggie needed. She held her hands up and pushed her bum out, as she kissed and bit her arse through the trousers.

Belle moaned into the wall, encouraging Maggie to keep going.

"That's it, Maggie. Bite me, hun. Kiss me, hmm? Are you going to...lick my arse? Just like your sister does? Hmm? Ohhhh, fuck...little one. That's it. Harder, sweetie. Tongue me, baby...just...oooooh, God...Maggie," she continued to moan, her ass swishing to and fro over Maggie's eager face.

"Little one? Ohh, fuck! Maggie was in trouble, I giggled to myself.

Maggie swatted Belle's arse twice, then buried her face in the tight rift.

Fuck me, I thought!

Her hands crept around the front of the jodhpurs and the next thing Maisie and I saw, was Maggie pulling the very tight trousers down. Belle help, wriggling her delightful, lean body back and forth over Maggie's face, 'til she was able to pull the taut material down. Maisie and I held our breath, waiting to see Maggie's reaction to Belle's naked arse. The struggle to get the jodhpurs off slightly dampened the eroticism of the moment, but after Belle kicked them away, she replaced her hands above her head and spread her legs. Her soft, silk panties were moulded to her bum, perfectly enveloping both her gorgeous globes.

I smiled, as Maggie cautiously caressed Belle's panties, knowing exactly what she was feeling. Her constant moans of approval were thrilling to Maisie, as I pushed my fingers further into her wet valley, my thumb awkwardly rubbing her clit.

Maggie buried her face in Belle's arse, her kisses turning ravenous. Belle leaned over, her bum full and sticking out and eager for whatever Mags needed. We watched, as her hands slipped between Belle's legs; her long cries filling the room.

Maisie was squeezing my breasts, starved for her release and envious of Maggie. And Belle!

Maggie grasped the edges of Belle's panties and stripped her, her lips kissing the uncovered arse, as the flimsy material exposed her. Greedily, Maggie adored and ravished Belle's bum, squeezing and biting each full globe. As far as we could tell, she didn't tongue her...but there'd be time for her to learn that. Wouldn't there?

Hungrily, she turned Belle around, her fingers rubbing her now-naked vulva, as Belle's hands pulled Maggie back to her pussy.

"Lick me, hun. C'mon. Take care of me," she hissed, rubbing her wetness on Maggie's face. "Be a good girl, Maggie. C'mon," she verily pleaded.

To help things along, Belle lifted her left leg and laid it on Maggie's shoulder, opening her labia for Mags's ravishment.

And she did, leaning in and going down on our wife. Belle was in heaven, every touch or swipe of Maggie's tongue drawing out another lewd moan or swear word.

"That's it... little one. Ooooooh...fuck...that's...just...mmmmm...like...ooooohgaaaaaaawd, Mags. Just...just..." she cried, her hips provocatively rubbing Maggie's girlish face. But Maggie wouldn't give up, her hands reaching up, desperately trying to touch Belle's pristine breasts, just, just touching them. She quickly brought her hands down, once again wrapped around Belle and pulling her forwards, smothering her face. From the ecstatic look on Belle's face, we knew she was close, as Maggie's face roamed over her pussy. Belle lifted herself on her toes, cried out a rapturous, earthy moan and fiercely orgasmed on Maggie's mouth.

At just that moment, Maisie's body shook, and her spit dripped on my shoulder, as she pulled my nubs and she came. The cacophony of lusty cries almost set me off, so goodness knows how Mags was feeling.

Belle was coughing, spluttering and crying, her joy piercing my heart. She fell to the floor and Maggie helped her, cradling her in her tender arms. Like an experienced lover, Maggie held Belle in her arms, soothing and cuddling her. I couldn't hear the muted words she spoke, but knew they were what Belle needed to hear.

I quickly turned over, my fingers never leaving my Maisie's cunt and I kissed her, slowly bringing her down from her orgasm. My fingers slipped from her sodden channel and she pulled me to her bosom, her breasts heaving against mine. We looked at each other, our faces glowing and we girlishly giggled, both of us taken aback by the day so far.

I felt the bed shift and knew it was Belle and Maggie, but kept my eyes and hands on Maisie. "I love you," I silently whispered to Maisie, her face glowing from her cum.

Maisie lifted her head looking over me and smiled. I turned my head and Maggie and Belle were in a tight embrace, their hands pawing and grappling each other and their lips connected. Belle's blouse was on the floor, obviously discarded at some point. Belle was on top of Maggie, their hips slowly rubbing together.

I had rarely felt more complete than I did that first night with Maggie; sharing her with Maisie and Belle and her eager willingness to share herself with them.

We made love for the rest of the evening; together and separately, but it always felt as one. Maggie spent the evening, so we were all absolutely shattered, having only three, maybe four hours of sleep. We did insist she message the parents to let them know she wouldn't be coming home. Fuck, now she had to somehow face them, but we knew she could pull off our illicit encounter.

We knew we had crossed a line, but it didn't seem to faze us. It all seemed so right.

1...345678