Daddy, Take Me Ch. 50-53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Maisie asked. "Were you tempted to seduce your... sister? Hmm, hen?" as she wrapped the end of the scarf around the bedpost, tugging it to make sure it was secure.

"Yes...God, yes!" I whined, my excitement growing already. And they hadn't even touched me yet! "I...I was...God, she was teasing me so much. I...I almost gave in. Twice," I admitted.

"Such a bad girl, hmm, Belle?" her fingers lightly touching my body, as if feathers were being dropped from heaven.

Belle had affixed her scarf to the post, pulling it as Maisie had. They walked to the end of the bed, their eyes on me. They both stared at my simmering vagine and snickered to each other. With eyes locked, they crept up, their hands on each leg. In tandem, or so it seemed, their fingers touched my feet.

"Whatever are we going to do with her, Maisie?" she murmured, her hands stroking my foot, as she lifted it to her mouth. Her supple tongue crept out and rubbed my toes. Fuck me, they knew what that did to me! I moved my leg about, Maisie gently chastising me with a firm slap on my thigh.

"Behave... little one. We can always bind your feet, too, hmm?" she grinned, driving me mad with all these erotic thoughts. I thought about kicking them out, 'forcing' them to restrain me completely, but had second thoughts. Tonight.

I lay there and took their tender strokes and caring words. Their hands trailed up my legs, my vagine oozing my sap, as they played with me, teasing and massaging my legs. They laid down beside my legs and ran their fingers up, ticking and scratching me. In tandem, they leaned over and kissed my bare thighs, their fingers pestering my restless pussy. I closed my eyes, better to absorb their touches and whims. I felt their fingers playing with my bare mons and sliding around my aroused vulva.

"Come on...please...you know what I..." I moaned, embarrassed, even now, to say the words. I knew that they both enjoyed taunting me, be it with their words or touches. They were both used to my fraught state by now and lovingly gave into my whims, knowing what I needed.

I looked down when I felt the bed shift, and Belle moved between my open legs now. I lifted my hips up, but she swatted my leg.

"Behave, Chloe," she giggled. "We'll take care of you, hmm? Just relax and let us," Belle tenderly smiled.

She leaned down and ran her nose over my mons. I could feel her inhale my scent, which drove me deliriously mad. Maisie shuffled up and lay her hand on my stomach, her lips brushing mine.

"Thank you," she whispered, and kissed me. My heart leapt when she thanked me, thanked me for not betraying...us!

"Mmmmmm...you both smell so...divine," I groaned, as much from her lips, as from the heady fragrance of the oils the masseuse used.

I lurched at Belle's first touch, her tongue easily sliding between my labia lips.

"Fuck...yesssss," I wailed, knowing that I was so keyed up, an orgasm was bubbling nicely under my placid facade. "That's...that's what I..."

Her tongue delved into my folds, my muskiness from Maggie reinvigorated now. Maisie continued to lavish my face and neck with the tiniest pecks, her fingers lightly twitching my nipples.

"Myyyyy...gaawd...that's...yess, there...just...ohhhhh..." as Maisie's fingers toyed with my lips, her finger sliding in and rubbing around. I sucked her finger like a mini-cock, her lips kissing mine and her faux cock.

Belle's hand adoringly caressed my leg, as she moaned into my vagine. Teasing my clitty with her tongue, I heard her deep moan and lifted my hips. I could feel my juices oozing from my pussy, the slow trickle tickling my bum, as Belle pried apart my wanton cunt and lashed me, her tender slurps causing my stomach to lurch.

Maisie was licking my now-wet neck, the scent of her hair filling my muddled head. Her lips slid down so easily, her mouth hovering over my engorged mounds. I pulled at my restraints, hoping they'd hold, as Maisie teased my hard, anxious nipples, flicking and kissing then tenderly biting each, my cries of glorious pain thrilling me, as much as Belle's tongue.

Belle slipped two fingers deep inside me, my long, 'aaaaahs' filling the room. I knew I wouldn't last, but hoped I would. Her thumb slowly circled my clit, once, twice, again and again, as her pace quickened. My moans gasped in short, sharp breaths, as my pelvis flicked up and down, my body perfectly in sync with Belle's delicious thumb. Maisie knew my body, felt my breathing deepen and knew I was close.

My incomprehensible moans grew louder, lewder and more insistent. Maisie's lips touched my enlivened breast and just as she bit me, I came, orgasming my pent-up juices on Belle. My body stiffened and I fell apart in my wives touch. I pulled and pulled at my bindings, but they wouldn't budge. I screamed my lusty moans, my body somehow not part of me now. I could feel everything... and nothing. My desperate body felt purged, as Maisie sweetly kissed, my trembling lips on hers. My almost feral cries softened and I lay there, sated, but full of their love.

Belle crawled up between my legs, her every peck like a hot poker. Maisie kneeled and undid my ties, my arms flopping down. Quietly, she rubbed my arms and shoulders, knowing from experience the strain I had put on them.

"Was that nice, leannan," she giggled into my ear.

"Fuck, Maisie..." was all I could say, and sunk into the mattress.

Belle slid on the other side of me, her benevolent kisses filling me.

As we lie there afterwards, Belle and Maisie quietly talk with me about my earlier decision. God knows I needed that shot of endorphins to settle me down!

"Chloe. We both said it was okay, didn't we? We meant it, too. You both deserve this, need this. We're a bit disappointed if truth be told. You wanted to, didn't you, sweetie? Tell us, okay? You didn't want to hurt us and we love you for that, but still, you said no, hmm?" Belle said.

"I did, 'kay, but all I could think of was you two. I won't lose you, not even for my sister. I...I didn't want Maisie to be left out. You know, you have Jon and I'd have Mags. I didn't want her to be jealous, 'kay?" I hopefully explained.

"What?" Maisie incredulously asked. "Me? Jealous? Of your sister? C'mon, Chloe...who do you think I am, hmm? I love Maggie, okay? Of course, I want to see her happy...and you. You're such a fricking idiot sometimes, hen. I'm not jealous of Jon or Maggie. I love you for thinking of me, but we did say it was okay, didn't we? You should know me better than that, leannan. I wouldn't have agreed just to appease you if I thought it would hurt us. You're silly, you know?" she sternly said, my face reddened with embarrassment. "Ohhh, Chloe. What are you like, aye? So, answer Belle. Do you still want to make love to your sister? Tell us," Maisie said.

"Yes! Of course, I bloody do, 'kay? But I won't because I'm married to the two most wonderful women in the fucking world, 'kay? I won't have this come back to bite us, right? I told her no, and I mean it. It's too late anyways. We'll be fine. She's my sister and always will be. She'll get over it...but I doubt she'll get over you two," I laughed. "Seriously, though. We're good. It's fine. My God, what you two just do to, and for, me, was indescribable! Now, I gotta pee, 'kay? Be right back," I sighed, and scampered from the bed. My posts-organic high was somewhat diluted by my wives admonishment over my failure to bed my sister. I guess I misread that one, eh? Another wasted opportunity in the life of Chloe Madden, I suppose.

I slowly walked back to the bedroom, Belle and Maisie in some animated conversation. They grew quiet, as soon as they saw me and pulled the covers back. I hopped in between them, their warmth so invigorating. We talked about their massage and lunch, a bit perturbed that they went to the Shard without me! Humph!

Maisie went downstairs for some food and drink, leaving Belle and me to cuddle and whisper. God, she smelled gorgeous! Maisie came back up, taking her sweet arse time, I must say, and we tenderly fed each other, giggled and played 'til we all grew too sleepy. It had been an interesting day! I kissed my wives good night, happy with the decisions I had made today.

Chapter 52

Maisie POV

Belle and I couldn't believe what Chloe hadn't done today! What was wrong with that girl anyway? Here we gave her our blessing to bed her stunningly beautiful, eighteen-year-old sister and she turned her down...for us! Okay, it was a beautiful gesture on her part. We understood that, but she didn't quite understand our gesture to her. We knew she needed this. They both did. It had been simmering for years and when Chloe finally ...finally had the opportunity, she turned it down. For us. How could we love her any more than we already did?

I had slipped from our bed on the pretext of food and drinks, which wasn't exactly a lie. We were famished after our lovemaking and needed some sustenance! Whilst Chloe was peeing and God knows what else, Belle and I whispered about Chloe's revelation. Yes, she turned down her sister...for us!

We knew what we had to do, so I called Maggie, hoping against hope she was in and open to our idea.

I dialled her number and heard the soft 'briiiiing' of her phone trilling.

"Mais? Hi. What's up? Is everything okay?" she asked, concerned as I rarely called her, preferring face-to-face convos with her.

"Relax, Mags. Everything's fine...for the most part. Belle and I are a bit confused about what happened today...or rather, what didn't happen. We're not best pleased, to say the least. Are you okay, darling?" I asked, eagerly waiting for her the answer that was on everyone's mind.

"Awwww, thanks, Maisie. Yeah, I'm fine...I guess. I was surprised at sis's reaction but then she explained it to me, so I guess I'm okay. Disappointed, sure, but I'll get over it. She is my sister so I can't very well stay pissed off at her forever. Is she okay? I mean, I know she was torn and all, but she's okay?" she tenderly asked.

"Mags, she's good, okay? Now, Belle and I have had a quick chat and, like I said, we're not happy with your sister. So...whatcha doin' tomorrow? Belle and I would like you to come 'round so we can all sort your sister out. She needs this. You know she does, but she's being stubborn thinking it would hurt us. It won't. It never would, right? So...still fancy your sis?" I giggled.

"You're...you're...serious? God, yes yes, yes! But, will Chloe will be fine with this? I mean, she was pretty adamant today that it couldn't happen. What did you say to persuade her, you know, to give in?" she giggled.

"Chloe doesn't know, hun. I think we'll, uhh, surprise her, aye?" I chuckled, conspiratorially. "Belle and I will help you, okay? Believe me, she'll do what we say, okay? We have a certain, uh, sway over your sister that she loves. So...will you come?" I excitedly asked, not giving any detail on our hold over her sister.

"Will you and Belle, you know, be there, too?" she asked, her shyness so endearing.

"Hmmm. Would you like Belle and I to be there? You know...with Chloe?" I asked, holding my breath and awaiting her answer.

"I'd...I'd love it if you were," she coyly murmured. "You know how I feel about you, don't you?"

"Ohh, sweetie, we do know, okay? Then yes, we will. We can't wait to...have you, hmm?" I teasingly smiled into the air.

"I...I can't wait, Mais. Thank you! Thank you both. God, I'm so excited!" she giggled.

"Well, don't wear yourself out tonight, sweetie. You have three women here that will do that, okay? Sweet dreams, darling. See you early?" I said, and smiled to myself.

"What...what should I wear, hmm? I mean..." she asked, before we hung up.

"As little as possible?" I teased. "Now. Bed and sleep, Maggie. We love you, okay?" I sighed.

"And I love all of you! God, Maisie. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she yelped and we disconnected.

Job done, I smiled to myself and headed back upstairs with our treats.

Excitedly, I opened the bedroom door, Belle giggling at my Cheshire grin. I nodded my head and she smiled, hugging Chloe who had her back turned to me, her delicious bum bare staring at me.

Chapter 53

God, I slept so well, Belle and Maisie seeing to me...in the most insane ways. My body still tingled from my orgasms, those gorgeous endorphins still swirling through my worn-out body. I wanted to play, again, but my wives were hesitant, saying we had a 'big' day ahead of us, although nothing had been said to me about anything. Humph!

We tenderly showered, and my insistent hands were brushed away every time I touched either of them.

"C'mon, Belle," I whispered. "Don't you want your...little one on her knees? Hmm?" my excitement rising just from looking at her nude body. Eventually, she gave in to my pestering and we embraced, our lips pressed firmly on each other, but she pushed my hands away from her breasts and thighs, which made me even more persistent.

"Don't you...want me?" I faux shyly asked, my eyes down in the subby way she loved...and always gave in to. But not this morning! Humph! I pouted my best sulk, but to no avail.

I turned to Maisie, hoping I could seduce her into some playtime, but she rebuffed my advances, too. What the fuck is going on, I thought?

Petulantly, I left the shower, both of them snickering at my discomfort. I heard their muted giggles, which pissed me off even more.

"It's not funny!" I sulked, and slammed the bathroom door behind me. Their chuckling only turned louder.

Fuming, I sat at the mirror and fixed my face and hair, drying, then brushing out all the knots from last night's exertions. Belle walked behind me, a towel wrapped around her, her breasts beautifully hidden.

"What's goin' on with you two, huh? You're not...mad at me or anything? Did I...do anything wrong, or...?" I asked.

Belle smiled and took my brush and gathered up my hair. She tenderly stroked my locks, her eyes on mine in the large, ornate mirror.

"We're not angry or upset, hun. Just relax, hmm? We're only teasing you, little one. Maisie and I have something special planned for today, okay? And no, don't ask!" she sternly said, tugging at my locks harder than really necessary. "Just do as we say, hmm? You're going to love our...treat, okay?" she smiled. Yeah, that smile!

I shifted around in the seat, my vagine beginning to itch.

"Gosh, Chloe. You are beautiful," she sighed, and I blushed, her fingers playing with my hair. I leaned my head into her hand, as she cupped my face. I tenderly kissed her fingers and looked up at her. I went to say something, but she put a finger on my lips with a murmured, 'Shhhh.'

Maisie was next, so I stood and she plopped herself down, chuckling to herself. I went to my closet to look at what to wear, but Belle told me to wait.

"I'll do that, darling. Just sit and wait, hmm?" she said, a little glint in her eye.

I walked to the bed, my little towel wrapped tightly around me.

"So, is this part of my surprise?" I cheekily asked, my body stretched out. I wiggled my toes, hoping to entice either of them to feast on me.

"You'll find out soon enough...baby-girl," Belle smirked.

My head was awash with all the variations on a theme of what would happen today. Fuck me! Well, I certainly hoped so!

Maisie and Belle eventually traded places, my interminable wait was so frustrating.

"What do you think, Belle? This one?" Maisie asked, holding up my loose, pleated-plaid skirt.

"Hmmm," Belle sighed, looking and thinking about Maisie's choice.

After a few moments, she nodded.

"That looks lovely, darling. Let's not forget her choker, hmm? After all," Belle smirked, again. "And let's have her salmon blouse, okay? I think she'll look simply...adorable in that one, don't you?"

My God, this was turning into a wonderful day already! I absolutely loved my little plaid skirt, the somewhat rough texture swishing on my thighs always excited me.

"And what about these, Belle?" Maisie sniggered, holding up my new over-the knee-socks. "It might be a bit chilly off the river and we don't want her to catch her death of cold, hmm?" she giggled. Belle laughed heartily and agreed.

"C'mon, you two. Breakfast. Quick!" Belle said, her eyes on mine. God, I loved that little twinkle, knowing these two had something wickedly fascinating set up for...me!

We pulled our robes on and rushed downstairs, Maisie and Belle preparing a wholesome breakfast for us. The mood was fraught, at least on my part, but these two just breezily chatted away, ignoring my petulant mood.

"So," I asked. "Any, uhm, hints? I gather we're not going out. Or at least we had better not be!" I laughed.

"You just sit there and simmer, hen. C'mon. Eat up, leannan," her smile just as devastating as Belle's. She walked to me and wrapped her hands in my hair, leaning over and kissing my head. I glowed.

Afterwards, we all helped prep some tasty snacks and put them in the fridge. For later?

We hung around the kitchen, whistling or singing along to whatever song came on. Belle kept checking her red-strapped Panerai watch. Hmmm...I saw her pick up her phone and type out a message. To whom? I knew she wouldn't say, and never pried anyway.

The low, soft music swept over us, as we happily glided around one another, the surreptitious touches enlivening us all. We would stop, mid-flow and kiss one another thoughtfully, touching each other, our fingers tracing faces, necks and breasts. This was foreplay, nothing more...and nothing less, too.

The sun was creeping high over the water and the warmth spurred us on.

"Shall we all grab a book and head down to the sofa?" Belle asked. "It's such a lovely morning, hmm? Why don't we get dressed first? Chloe?" she asked, holding out her hand.

We headed upstairs and dressed, Maisie and Belle choosing much more demure outfits than mine. Well, anything would be more demure than what they had chosen for me. I assumed I was to be their 'plaything' today, which in itself was thrilling, but I just had this sneaky feeling there was more to their attention than that.

Well, this would take all of thirty seconds, I thought.

Slowly, we walked up the stairs, my heart beating in anticipation; of what I was uncertain about, but I was excited, nonetheless. I pulled my white, soft-cotton panties up my legs...and they didn't even look at me! I slowly pulled my high socks up, but still, they ignored me. Humph!

Belle and Maisie had certainly chosen something different for today. Maisie pulled out her tight, white jeans, a sartorial habit that Belle has inspired her to pick up. She matched that with a billowy, cream, linen blouse. She must have forgotten about a bra, but I said nothing, glowing in the warmth she exuded. Her arse was to die for, if I do so myself!

Now Belle. Jeez. She smoothed out her 'special' jodhpurs, the ones she wouldn't be caught dead in riding Bellamy. Or at least I hoped not! They fit her like a proverbial glove, her bum firmly encased in the soft fabric. But, it was the front that always brought a smile to our faces. They fit so well that her cleft proudly showed her split labia. It was simply delicious. Whenever she wore this, I had my eyes on her and my fingers subtly running through her camel-toe. Belle wore these to tease us, we knew that and quietly indulged her. She knew the effect these trousers had on us and would revel in our none-too-subtle seduction, and at times, raping of her. God knows what Maggie would be like!

123456...8