Daddy, Take Me Ch. 58-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maisie shifted to her knees, her lips following the contours of daddy's stomach. Her nose nestled into his stained boxers, her tongue flicking out and touching his bulbous, hidden glans. Daddy brought his fingers and combed through Maisie's long red hair, his fingers tightening with every one of Maisie's licks.

"My...my... beautiful, Maisie," he crowed. "You're so...so good," his face a picture of unmitigated joy. "You...God, Maisie...I love your...mouth," he groaned, eyes closed and a beautiful, content smile on his face.

Belle and I had already talked about how we would feel about the sounds and words of endearment that we were certain would pierce our heads...and our hearts. Where there could be jealousy, we both agreed it was anything but. We wanted to hear these touching words, we needed to hear their desire, as much as witness them.

Maisie grasped the sides of his pants and slowly pulled them down, his cock springing up, as if it had a life of its own. She gasped, as his flesh sprung out from the confines; wet, hard and very excited.

"Ohhhhh," is all Maisie could groan, her eyes fixed on daddy's manhood.

His boxers fell to his feet and he kicked them away, his hands caressing Maisie's hair. He gently pulled her face to his shaft, pressing her cheek against the throbbing flesh. Maisie held him in her hands and looked. She held his weight in her hand, captivated by the pre-cum oozing from his slit and the throbbing vein in her hand.

Her tongue crept out and she tentatively licked his shaft, then engulfed his glans, sucking his pre-cum from his glorious phallus.

"Yesssss," he moaned, his eyes watching his little one's wife fellate him. "Just...like...yesssss...that."

But I knew my daddy, just knew he wouldn't let Maisie pleasure him too much. He gently pulled her hair and she looked up at him, his cock still firmly in her mouth.

"Up here, Maisie. Please...just...up here," he pleaded.

Maisie smirked and reluctantly stood, but not before she planted a last loving kiss on his wet head and stood, reassured that she was doing everything right. He pulled her in, his tongue slipping through her lips and they kissed. He broke away and walked her the three steps to the bed. He carefully laid her down and slipped between her open legs. His fingers swept through her hair, over her face and a single finger slid into her mouth.

"Suck me, Maisie," he groaned, and she did.

He pulled it out and ran it across her reddened mouth, pulling her bottom lips down so seductively. Belle was still surreptitiously petting my vagine, her hips slowly pushing into my arse.

Daddy's fingers trailed down her body, marking and memorising Maisie's. His hands cupped her breasts, her nipples already hard and full of desire, as his fingers flicked over her nubs. But he didn't linger, his touches agonisingly slow and tempered. Belle and I watched, enthralled, as his hand swept down her body, gently moving from one side to the other, Maisie's stomach heaving with desire.

"This is...so...different, Tom...but God...you've done this...before, hmm?" she giggled, surprised at his deftness.

"Don't cum, Chloe," Belle whispered to me, innately knowing how and where I itched.

"Ohhh, God, Belle," I groaned, too loudly. "I'm...I'm close," I whined.

She pulled her fingers from my sloppy pussy and shoved them in my mouth. Yeah, as if that would stem my orgasm, hmm?

We watched, as daddy played with the edges of her panties and pulled. Maisie unconsciously lifted her bum, as he slid the wet cotton down her legs.

"You're really doing...this, Tom? My...ohhhhh...fuck...that's it...strip me, Tom," she groaned, her hands grappling her breasts and squeezing them.

"I've always wondered..." daddy smiled, his fingers fondling her spoiled panties. He brought them to his lips and licked her scent, Maisie crying out and lifting her hips. His cock hardened, as he lewdly sucked her soaked gusset, Maisie's eyes glazed with lust.

Just then, I felt my moms presence. Ohhh, fuck! They slipped their robes off, watching their husband suck my wife's panties. Ohhh, fuck! Mom brought her hand to his cheek, lovingly cupping it and smiling at him. Daddy just kept sucking Maisie's juices, as his cock leaked over Maisie's pussy.

"She tastes delightful, hmm?" mom smiled, and moved to the bed.

"Tom...please...would you just..." Maisie huffed, unable to say the words.

"In time, Maisie. First, though...I need to...taste...you," he smiled, and leaned down, tenderly kissing her stomach, his tongue wetly trailing over her panting body.

His fingers brushed her thighs, then down her legs, his eyes never leaving Maisie's.

"I've wanted you, Maisie. Forever," he lovingly grinned, Maisie's moans growing.

"Have you...really?" she hissed, her eyes smiling at his words. "Ohhhh, fuck, Tom...That's...so...rude!" she gasped, but her cheeky smile told me she was teasing daddy.

"How could I not, Maisie? My God. Just look at you," he sighed, his fingertips sliding along her thighs and following the curve of her crease. Teasingly, he almost swept up her vulva, but only almost.

"Are you still, okay? Maisie? I can stop...anytime, okay?" he said. Even I wasn't sure if he was teasing or actually concerned.

"Ohhhh, God, Tom, aye. Just...just don't stop. But...but..." she groaned, her words faltering.

"But what, Maisie?" he asked, definitely teasing now. "What does Maisie need, hmm? Tell me, darling. What do you want?" he smiled, as his fingers continued their subtle tease.

Fuck! Darling? That word struck my heart, but Belle knew it would, so she held and comforted me.

"Shhhh, Chloe. He loves her...like he loves us, okay?" she whispered, and I eased back into her arms.

"May I?" he facetiously asked, his fingers hovering over her molten pussy.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Tom! Yessssss," Maisie squirmed, as he slid his finger through her slick labia.

Maisie lifted her hips, hoping against hope that daddy would fulfil her, but she didn't know him like Belle and I did.

He leaned down, laying between her open legs now, as his fingers made those delicious circles around her vulva. We saw him blow his warm breath on her womanhood, Maisie twisting about. She brought her hands to his head and held him, urging him to taste her. We could all hear, as he indecently breathed in her scent.

I looked over at mom and Emily, their eyes gazing at their husband, as he slowly made love to Maisie. We all knew, even now, that we mustn't touch, but whispered our cravings to Maisie.

Daddy nuzzled her pussy and inhaled our wife's scent again, his nose sliding through her flower. Just as his tongue slid through her, Maisie cried out and thrust her pelvis up, soaking my daddy with her musky juices.

"Ohhhhh...God....yesssss...Tom!" she whined, her body twisting about and her back arched, as daddy held her down by her thighs.

Maisie spread her legs, opening herself even more. She trembled, tugged at daddy's hair, and ground herself into his mouth. His fingers prised her cunt apart, her distended vulva gushing her sap. He leaned in and licked her again, his tongue slipping over her engorged clit, but quickly backed off. He was going to tease her, tempt her, allowing her to revel in this coupling. Belle and I knew she wouldn't last long, as he continued to play with her clitty, sucking and bringing her ever so close, then pulling back, again.

"Please, Tom," she whined. "Just...oooooh...that's...please...just..." she practically sobbed. "I...I...come on...just...just..."

We watched as he slid his strong tongue deep inside her, and with closed eyes, she lifted herself up.

"God...Tom...yessssss!" she squealed, as daddy's tongue slipped from her gushy pussy and he licked her, his tongue gentle, and firmly thrashing her. His muscle flicked over her, again and again, his face covered in her quim sap, as he took her so close, then maddeningly for everyone, pulled back. We almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

But being the generous daddy we all knew him to be, he delved back in and fiddled with her cunt; this time, slowly bringing Maisie to where she needed to be. His fingers played with her stomach, then moved to her legs, tracing her bulging muscles, as pleasure swept over her body. His one hand crept under her wriggling bum and he must have squeezed, as Maisie lifted her arse, her back beautifully bowed.

"Yesyesyesyes...oooooh...Tom...sososo...mmmmmmph...just..." she wailed, and she orgasmed, her body almost violently thrashing about, her back still in that beautiful arch and totally consumed.

She rubbed herself all over his face, his tongue, undoubtedly, moving from her clitty to her balmy cunt. Her hips fucked his tongue, her body heaving and a light sheen of sweat glistening in the candlelight.

As soon as Maisie climaxed, I did, too. Belle, so bloody gratifyingly, rubbed me off, just as daddy was doing to our Maisie. I opened my eyes and looked at my moms, both of them gloriously serene and full of love.

Daddy kept swallowing and licking, his finger prodding her easy channel. He must have slipped them deep inside her, as we all heard her earthy grunts and she came, again. I was so fucking happy, I almost cried. All of us in this room had the extreme pleasure of being taken by this man and revelled in the way he was taking Maisie.

Giggling and searching for air, she pushed his head from her oozing pussy.

"Please, Tom...really...too...ohhhhhfuck...sensi—" she huffed, her breasts slick from her exertions.

Like the gentleman he is, he lifted his head, his face proudly covered with Maisie. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her mons, his hand soothing her still-bouncing stomach.

He tentatively kissed her wet creases, careful not to touch her still-throbbing pussy. He slowly kissed his way up her body, leaving a trail of love covering her.

"You taste...ravishing, Maisie," he smiled. "You're okay?" he asked her.

"My...ohhh, Tom, aye...Am I....ever," she smiled, and stroked his coated face."Kiss me...Tom," she sighed, and he did, Maisie eagerly licking her sap from his face.

Daddy leaned down and embraced Maisie's wet lips, his hands soothingly pushing her plastered hair from her face. He leaned in and breathed in her red hair, his cock deviously wriggling about.

"You...you really are amazing, Maisie. Not that we haven't noticed over the years, but, my God...you're just wonderful," he chuckled, and licked her lips.

"And here I thought your daughter's lips were good!" she giggled, and wrapped her hands around his head, and pulled him to hers.

"You're still...okay?" he asked. "I mean, if that was too much, well..." he said, half-heartedly. Yeah, as if daddy would give up now, hmm!

"Tom...I'm not saying this to stroke your ego," Maisie said, her hand slipping between their bodies and grasping his hard member. "But that was just...magnificent. I'm...quite taken aback, actually," she blushed. For once!

Daddy leaned down, kissing and licking the sweat from her glimmering body. His mouth tenderly kissed and licked her tits, his teeth gently nipping each.

"Ohhhhh...now...that's...mmmmm...nice," she cooed, and smiled, holding his mouth securely on her breast. "Is...is that what you're going to do to...your little one?"

"No, Maisie. I'm doing it to you. Right now," and squeezed her breast, her beautiful, distended nipples proudly stiff. His tongue flicked her sensitive nub over and over, 'til he latched on and sucked her.

"Ohhhhh...fuck...Tom," she whined, her body twitching again.

He delicately moved from one, then the other, Maisie's breasts wet with my daddy's spittle. His fingers played with her face, knowingly tracing her face and pulling her lips, as he feasted on our Maisie's bosom. We all saw Maisie swivel around, cleverly reaching for his cock. Daddy leaned up and let Maisie grasp his shaft, and kissed her. Maisie was stroking him, her hips anxiously rising and falling, as if she was fucking him already. He left her enticing tits and leaned up and watched her as she caressed his cock.

"Is that what you want, Maisie? Hmmm? Tell me, darling. Do you want what your wives have had, hmm?" he teased, his face almost stern, but oozing love.

"Ohhhhh, God, Tom. Yessssss...Please, Tom," she groaned. "God...I never thought I'd be begging for...cock," she giggled, and kept fondling him.

Daddy knelt, whilst Maisie kept cuddling his shaft. His pre-cum dripped on her smeared pussy, and he only smiled. He pulled away, his slick dick sliding from her grasp. He sat down and stretched his legs out. He grabbed Maisie's hand with an earnest, "C'mere, darling," and lifted her up.

He pulled her legs over his and pulled her to him. She sat there, almost straddling him. Fuck, I thought. Just what he did to me!

"You're okay still?" and she smiled and lifted her hips, her pussy wavering over daddy's potent shaft. "Take your time, darling. We'll go slow...for now," he smirked, and Maisie madly kissed him.

"I...I want you, Tom," she whispered, and skewered herself on my daddys' cock. He held her hips, as she inched her way down his hard phallus.

"That's...myyyyyygaaaaaawd, Tom," she huffed, her eyes on Tom and her body shivering. I looked at my moms, their eyes agape, but filled with awe.

"Slow, Maisie, okay. We'll go slow," he said, encouragingly.

"This is...this is...different," she giggled, taking a deep breath and another inch of his cock.

They wrapped their arms around each other and shimmied about, Maisie finally taking all of daddy.

"Are you okay with this," he sighed, his hands considerately touching her face and landing soft kisses all over. "I think it can be even more intimate than making love...or fucking," he murmured, and gently lurched.

"Ohhhhh, God, Tom...this is...myyyyy...yesssss...it's...it's just fine," Maisie chuckled, her hips rising and falling on the embedded shaft.

Daddy's hands swept through her long hair, gently tugging and urging Maisie to take him. This was all about her, letting her feel what a caring man could bring to her. They kissed, and kissed, and kissed, their heads swaying back and forth, as Maisie's hips rose and fell quicker.

"I'm so...full," she gushed, her eyes alive and gleaming. "You're so...hard," she blushed, her hands gripping his back, as she slowly rose and fell on his cock. "I can...I can...feel you! God...you're...throbbing!" she grinned.

"That's what you do to me, Maisie. You always have," he admitted, and pulled her shoulders downwards, holding our Maisie on his prick.

"Ohhhhh....fuck. Tom!" she cried, as her hips began the rough gyrations, taking his fullness and trying to breathe. "Are you...going to..." she asked.

"Not yet, Maisie...Fuck, you feel so...so tight, Maisie. God...that's it...cum on me, Maisie. C'mon...cum, darling...Can you...mmmmmm...can you feel...ohhhhh...God, Mais...can you feel my cock..." daddy teased, pushing his hips up and pulling her hair.

"Fuc—Gaaaaawd...yesyesyes...I can...ohhhhh, Tom...I can...God...I...can!" she cried, her hands hanging onto his neck, as her tits swayed and bounced on my daddy.

"Then cum, darling. Feel my...cock and cum on me," he stoically teased.

"Myyyyy...God...yesssss...I...will...God...so...ohhhhh...that's...no...no...ohhhhhgaaaaawd," she cried and orgasmed, her body shaking, as she leant in and bit my daddy's shoulder. He shrieked and fucked her, pushing his cock deep inside, as his hands grabbed her waist. He pulled her back and forth, almost forcing Maisie to take his manliness. We all watched, captivated, as Maisie submitted to her first cock. Ever!

"OhGod...ohGod...ohGod..." she moaned, writhing about, as daddy filled her. She threw her head back, baring her neck, so he bit her, her screams filling the room with an ecstatic growl.

Daddy pushed her on her back, moving his legs, as Maisie wrapped hers around him.

"What..." she gasped, surprised at this turn, and daddy began to slowly shaft her, her climax rising and falling with every hearty thrust.

"Ohhhhh, Tom...wait...please...just..." she moaned.

Daddy stopped, mid-thrust and looked at her.

"Are you...okay? Should I stop?" he asked.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Tom....you...ohhhhh, God...you're such a...ohhhhGod...bastard," she smiled. "Just...just give me a minute..." she begged.

So daddy did, but kept his daddy-cock urgently inside her.

"I can...we can stop, Maisie," he helpfully said.

"Not a fucking chance, Tom," she finally giggled. "Just let me...God...that was..." and her voice drifted off.

So they lay there, coupled and close. Daddy swathed her face, constantly checking she was okay, his kisses so fucking touching. I wasn't concerned, though. Belle and I knew he would take her when she was ready. We all knew that daddy was flexing his hardness inside her, certain that Maisie was also caressing his manliness with her cunt.

Her breathing calmed, as they, once again, tenderly kissed.

"You didn't..." embarrassed at saying the word.

"Not yet, Maisie. But hey, this is about you, hmm? Not me," he considerately murmured. "I'm fine, Maisie...for now," he smirked.

"Hmmmm...then how about you...take me," she smiled, and licked his face. "Now, Tom. Take me. Fill me. I...I need to know what it...feels like, okay?" she boldly asked.

"Well, if you insist," he smirked, and began to slowly roll his hips into her.

"Ohhhhh....fuck me...that's....good," she chuckled, wrapping her legs around daddy's arse and thrusting her pussy onto his fervid cock.

Belle and I watched my daddy's hips move, honed over the years of passionate lovemaking with my moms, Belle...and me! Belle and I shivered together, knowing each subtle twist, push and undulating thrust of his still-toned body. Belle caressed my tits, relishing the thought of him spurting his seed deep inside our Maisie. Moms were gently touching each other, their almost-quiet moans and gestures, the perfect accompaniment to what we were all watching.

Maisie held on, her fingers fondling daddy's back and her body moving in that beautiful rhythm with daddy's.

Her gentle 'mmms' and 'uhhs' were spurring daddy on, his cock filling her with every gentle, but firm, plunge.

"That's...ohhh, Tom...this is...mmmmmm...just like...ohhhhh...yesssss," she whined, her eyes on Belle and mine. I mouthed a simple, "I love you," as their tempo sped up. He wasn't fucking her yet, but was just this side of that beautiful act.

Daddy's eyes never left her face, his sensitive, but manly grunts filled our heads.

"Ohhhh, Tom...just...ohhhhh...fuck...me!" she cried.

Belle and I smirked at each other. The time for gentleness had run its course. Maisie's need for that earthiness was such a part of her; her urgency for something rawer always overtook her. And, I thought, if she really wanted to experience a man, what better way than to run the gamut of what they could bring?

"Ohhhhh, Maisie. You...you feel...God, darling. Yeah...that's it...God, Maisie...I can...fuck, dar—" he groaned, his pelvis now slapping into hers. We could all smell the erotic scent of their juices, as they grappled and took each other.

Whilst daddy was desperately trying to hold back, we knew Maisie needed this. To feel the love of a man who cherished and cared for her.