Daddy, Take Me Ch. 58-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kisses were getting sloppier, and their desire permeated the room. I could smell myself, so was certain they could, too. I held their warm, soft heads and moved them around my swollen bump. Maggie moved, straddled my leg then came to rest between my legs, her mouth and lips still adoring their niece.

"Ohhhhh, Mags," I inadvertently moaned, but too late to take it back. "That's..."

Lily looked up at me and smiled, then laid the tenderest kiss on Effie. Her hand swept down between my legs, her fingers tantalisingly close to my wetness. I watched as Maggie held Lil's hand, and then it brought it to my smouldering muff. She touched me. Ohhhh, fuck!

"Mmmmmm...that's even...nicer," I shamelessly groaned, and spread my legs.

I felt Maggie's tongue slide through my wanton labia, Lily's fingers still playing with my vulva. My vagine gushed, knowing that Mags was licking her sister's fingers, as they began to make love to me.

I grasped their hair and clenched it in my hand, as I boldly lifted my bum, all ruses gone now. Lily was still on my side, but was leaning over my leg, desperately, or so it seemed, trying to taste me. Maggie's tongue continued to teasingly swipe through my split labia, her little tongue just flicking my too-excited clit with every lap.

"Ohhhhh...Maggie...my, my....Maggie...yesssss...dar—oooooh...that's...Ohhhhh, Lily...God...just...please...come on...just..." I whined, as they took their time, prodding, licking and touching me.

As if they had planned this, their tongues left my throbbing vagine, moving to my moist thighs, where they continued their scrutiny.

"Ohhhhh, God, you two," I snickered, and lifted my needy hips again.

But they teasingly disregarded my obvious needs and kissed their way up my body. They returned their attention to Effie, their hands on my oozing pussy and another on my heaving breasts. In tandem, they nipped my excited buds, and my moans filled the room.

"You're not being nice," I playfully moaned.

"Ohhh, Chloe. We're going to be very nice to you, so just lie back and leave it to your...sisters," Maggie leered, and gently bit my nipple.

"Ohhhhh...fuck...Mags...really...just," I laughingly pleaded, again!

They wrestled with my chemise, both of them pulling it over my head rather ungracefully, and then threw it away.

"Look at our sis, Lils. Isn't she just...gorgeous," she teased, her fingers flicking my nipples, as her mouth moved to my neck.

Meanwhile, Lily was running her face over my swelled-up breasts, gingerly touching and squeezing them. Maggie still had her finger on my nub, flipping it to and fro. Lils leaned over and sucked her sister's finger, Maggie accommodatingly running it around Lil's mouth. Their fingers finally returned to my anxious vagine, as together, their fingers swept around and through my sex.

My breath grew deeper with every affectionate touch, as they covered my face with their mouths and kissed me; little pecks on my eyes, my brow, my cheeks and my chin. Maggie, being the more aggressive and experienced, gently bit my neck, Lily gasping at my soft groans. I had the feeling she was learning a bit about pleasuring a woman today!

Their fingers were curling...and uncurling, in my sensitive pussy, their two fingers the same, but so very different. They stopped their adoration of my breasts and neck and smiled at one another, leaning over, as they continued to finger me and kiss me.

Fuck me...how long have they been lovers, I thought? My girly cum was drenching their fingers, as my dripping juices flowed down and tickled my bum.

My tits seemed to swell at the attention they were giving me, my breath short and coming in gasps.

"Kiss...kiss me," I begged.

"Who, Chloe? Whom do you want to...kiss you, hmm?" Mags teased.

"Ohhhhh...God...both...both of you," I wheezed, as they began to rub my special little spongy spot, my legs tensing up. I felt as if I was going to wet myself, my body on tenterhooks and so bloody alive right now.

Maggie kissed me, then pulled away and Lily took her place, the sweetest of lips touching mine. Their thumbs began to slide over my swollen clitty, playing with me and bringing me so close.

"That's...that's it...uhh...uhh...uhh...yesssss...that's...uhh...uhh...uhh...uhhhhh," I cried, and I gushed my musky juices onto their fingers.

As my vagine contracted on their buried fingers, I felt them twist them about, filling me and causing me to see stars. I thought I was going to pass out and was concerned for Effie. Had they taken me too far? I screamed, as Lily continued to kiss me, her tongue easily piercing my lips, as she playfully sucked my tongue.

My body shook, as I succumbed to this beautiful orgasm. I could feel Effie bouncing about and just knew she could feel the delicious love that seared through me. Raggedly, I pushed their hands away; my vagine was too ticklish now. I opened my eyes and they were staring at me, little pleasing smirks on their faces.

"Doesn't our sister look marvellous when she cums, Lils?" she whispered, as her hands combed through my hair. "I love the way her breasts bounce now, hmm?"

"Maggie! Be nice to Chloe! She's always had awesome titties," Lils giggled. "You have, ya know?" she smiled at me.

"Awww, thanks, Lils. Maggie can be so cruel sometimes." I laughed, too loudly. "She knows better, though. She's only trying to tease me, but I'm big enough to rise above it!"

"You're, well, okay with me, you know, touching you and all?" Lily finally asked.

"Hmmm. Fine time to bring that up, darling, but yeah, it was wonderful. Surprising, sure, but beautiful. Dare I ask where all this has come from...or shall we wait for another day?" I chuckled.

"Another day?" she asked, hopefully.

"Another day it is then. Now...kiss me, darling sister," I sighed, and we embraced.

At that moment, I actually wished I wasn't pregnant. My body would not move in the positions I certainly desired it to be in! So I lay there, and gave into these two, hoping against hope, that Lily would be able to handle the change in our relationship. For some reason, I felt that her sister had already addressed that issue!

Allowing me some semblance of recuperation, they continued their subtle seduction. Again.

Maggie was quickest, her tiny kisses trailing down my now-full body. Lily was right with her, as their tongues slid over my still-thrumming stomach, Effie still excitedly moving about.

Mags slid between my still-spread legs, her eager smile saying more than words. I felt her fingers prise my reddened pussy apart, as she touched me with the tip of her tongue. I wrapped my hands in her hair and pulled her to me, as I tried to lift my bum. Lily saw what was happening, so quickly grabbed one of our sumptuous pillows and helped me slide it under my arse.

"Perfect," Maggie smiled, and delved back to my waiting cunt.

As Maggie began to tease my restless pussy, Lily stayed with me, her small, almost-delicate kisses, moving me beyond words.

"I've always...fancied you, Chloe," she hesitantly said, her lips almost touching mine. "I hope I'm not going too fast, hmm? Maggie said it would be okay, so..." she sighed, and pecked my lips, as her hand cradled my wobbly breast.

"We're fine, darling. As I said, very unexpected, but yeah, this is good," I smiled, as Maggie earnestly began to lick my labia. "You do know...ohhhhhfuck...this will change us...ohhhhhfuckMags!" I shrieked, as her tongue slid over my excited clitty.

"All for the better, I'd say," Lily smiled, and leaned down and licked my neck.

"Ohhhhh, Lils...God...I have...mmmmmm....so many...oooooo...questions for...yesssss...there...yeahhhhh...for you," I wheezed, her tiny tongue licking and sucking my earlobe and neck.

She grasped one of my tits, and looking at Maggie sucking me off, took the raw nipple in her mouth. I arched my back as much as possible, just as I felt Maggie's fingers slide into me. I could feel her tongue slide through my reddened folds, her fingers adding to the sensations running through my body.

I was slightly embarrassed, if truth be told, concerned that my milk would begin to flow and put Lily off, but I needn't have worried, as she eagerly lapped my erect nipple. I watched, as she swallowed the first drips of my fresh milk-sugar.

"Mmmmmm...what you...ohhhhhjeeeez...you are...doing to..." but shut up, relaxing into this most unusual sisterhood.

I could feel Maggie smelling my near-acrid muskiness, my hormonal changes affecting my secretions, among other things!

I flexed my vagine on her tongue, my pussy cream coating her fingers and face. Her fingers matched the tongue she had on my clitty, as my feverish cries grew.

Lily roamed from one fulsome breast to the other, her infatuation touching me, as I fisted the bedsheets, holding on and not wanting to give into these two too soon.

"Bite them, Lils...please...just...bite me," I pleaded, waiting for the exquisite pain that would partner my growing orgasm. "Suck me...yesssss...just like...that."

Maggie's hands were on my now-womanly hips, pulling and urging me on. Her tongue continued her probing of my valley, but now her insistent little tongue began these gentle flicks on my clit, the delicious swishing making my legs quiver.

Lily's fingers unconsciously traced my face, as she leaned over, her covered breast on mine, as she suckled my other bare tit. My body couldn't take this; my senses were overcome with their attention and love. Maggie's tongue and fingers brought me close, but it was Lily's gentle kiss that sent me over that edge.

I came in Lily's mouth, as much as Maggie's, our mutual love pouring out. I heaved and huffed, swore and was swept away, my mind blank, as I orgasmed.

I tried to scream, to cry, anything, but I couldn't. My breath left me, as Maggie's tongue and fingers took me, as much as Lily's tongue and touch.

I gently pushed Maggie from my twitching muff, as Lily giggled at my reactions. She kissed me, then shimmied down, embracing my tummy and kissing it.

"Did you like that, Effie?" she giggled, and leaned over and kissed her sister's musky face. I lay there, heaving and gasping, as they both moved from the bed and swiftly stripped each other.

Ohhh, fuck...

I was jealous, jealous that I couldn't be the one to unbutton Lily's dress, jealous that I couldn't slip Maggie's bra from her shoulder and jealous that I couldn't be the one on my knees, tenderly pulling their dainty panties over their girlish hips.

But I'd get over it. After all...

Maggie had said something to Lily. Again!

They turned to me, their little panties twirling around their fingers. Maggie walked to me, her eyes fixed on mine, still swinging her wet panties on her fingers. Lily was on my other side, following Maggie's lead, her even-scantier panties looking so bloody delicious. Well, in my heightened state, even plain white cotton panties would enthral me!

Lily crept up on the bed, my breath still ragged from my orgasm.

"Like this, Mags?" she asked, her devilish, youthful smirk so coquettish, as she wiped her panties over my lips.

Ohhh, fuck.

She pushed the wet gusset through my lips and whispered, "Taste me...Chloe," and I could do nothing but suck her panty-covered finger.

"She likes it, doesn't she?" she teasingly said to Maggie.

"She does, Lily," Maggie murmured, her pair of sodden panties rubbing on my breasts. "But you know what she would absolutely...love?" she smirked.

Lily read her mind. Well, they were sisters, so...

"Is this what our...big sister wants, hmm?" she sniggered, and swiftly straddled my head. "Tell me, Chloe. Do you really want to... taste me, hmm?" she moaned.

Fuck me! What exactly had Maggie been teaching her?

I grasped her small hips, smiled, and pulled her cleanly smooth pussy to my lips. I held her there, her wetness mere inches from my tongue, as I inhaled my sister's scent. Ohhhh, God...I was in trouble, I thought, but instead of stopping, I pulled her teeny cunt to my lips.

I could feel my vagine gush, as I tasted my Lily for the first time. I felt her lean over, hands on the headboard, as her lithe hips began to slowly fuck my tongue. My hands held her tiny bum, as I probed and teased her, hopefully, virgin cunny, although I had an inkling her sister had been here before!

She tasted...sweet and new...fresh and young. I took my time, my tongue slicing through her and just glancing over her still-hooded clitty. I moved my head around, sucking her folds, as my hands gently caressed her more-than-perfect bum.

"Is...is this...okay?" I heard her ask, her muffled voice trembling and unsure, even as her pelvis flew over my face.

I reluctantly pulled away and whispered, "You're flawless," and continued my studies.

I tongued her, my lips claiming her, as I sucked, licked and swallowed my sister's juices. I rubbed her little pearl with the tip of my tongue, careful not to let her cum too soon.

I felt Maggie going down on me, again, her touch softer now than before, as if she needed me to concentrate on Lils. When she slipped her fingers into me, I huffed a long moan into Lily's crimson cunt. She giggled and shifted around, covering my face with her delicious sap.

The smell of her arousal and imminent release filled my head, as I made love to her pussy.

My tongue made these delirious circles around her excited clitty, once, twice and a third, her hips gaining pace and strength, as her voice faltered in these long, ethereal groans. I could feel her body tremble, her bum rubbing on my chest, as she moved closer.

I hummed my moans into her cunt, as Maggie was bringing me closer to another crashing cum. I tried, God knows I tried, to time Lily's with mine. As I felt her body stiffen, mine responded in kind. Her juices were flowing, covering me and soaking my hair, as she quivered and came, spurting her girly-cum into my mouth. I was caught between two worlds; giving and receiving, so opted for the former, making certain my sister was cared for.

"More...Chloe...ohhhhhgawwwwd...more...that's...I'm...I'm...cumming!" she screamed, her body spasming and swaying. I looked up, her delicious little tits barely wobbling, as her body continued to shake. I moved my hands from her arse, cupped her smallish tits and squeezed, my thumbs pinching her nipples, and she poured more sweet, but musky, scent over me.

My body reacted naturally to Maggie's tongue, but I was too concerned with Lily to care. I relished every fresh flow of her juices before slowing my tongue to those halting licks. Lily laid her head on the ash headboard, her breathing ragged and deep. I swatted her bum and she reluctantly moved from me, laying down and breathing deeply.

Maggie finished me off, her gentle tongue silently washing over me. As I swatted her head, she pulled away and kissed my mons then slid up my sated body, kissing Effie and then her sister.

We lay together, all of us giggling at what had happened.

"So..." I smirked. "Do you love our Effie?" I chuckled.

"Mmmmm...and so much more, Chloe. Thank you, ya know. This means the world to me...to us, okay?" Lily shyly said, her hand on my chest and slipping through my moist breasts.

We spent the next hour drinking, eating and talking. It was probably one of the best chats we had ever had, and we had quite a few over the years. Just as I had talked with Belle and Maisie, it was our unusual family dynamic that had shaped us all. The old nurture-versus-nature thing came up. I guess it was a bit of both. I was pleasantly surprised at Lily's maturity with the whole connection. She was wise beyond her years, that one. Whereas Maggie had probably figured out her orientation, Lily was still learning and exploring. They reminded me so much of myself.

Of course, they pouted when I told them that this probably would never happen again. But, as I said earlier, how often had I said that over the years? This tryst brought us closer, but in a different way. Whether this had happened or not, we would always be close; this did nothing but solidify us even more.

I urged them to think long and hard about telling our parents, but thought that if they did, they'd accept our relationship. After all...Still, it wasn't a discussion I was ready to have, if ever. 'Til then, well...

Chapter 60

On the night that Effie finally decided to join us, Maisie and Belle were, of course, there with me. Our families eagerly waited outside, whilst I went through a long, arduous labour. My loving partners took my swearing and slaps in good stead, soothing and helping me through Effie's birth. I had refused any drugs, intent as I was on having her come into our world naturally. Yeah. Eedjit, huh? Emily wanted to take photos, but I quickly nixed that idea!

But, she was perfect, all of us in floods of tears, as I held her to my bare chest. I passed her somewhat blooded body to Maisie, then to Belle. I needed them to experience Effie's first breaths, as much as I had to. I've never felt prouder than when dad took her in his arms and brought her ruddy cheek to his lips.

After the initial euphoria, then the reality hit us all. Thank God for moms! And Belle! Okay, it may have been almost thirty years since Jon came into the world, but she was the levelheaded one!

Gradually, we eased into parenthood, although you'd never tell from some of our weekends! We sort of slipped into this domestic bliss. Well, usually bliss, that is! We had a new priority in our lives, so that put paid to our extravagant weekends...to an extent. I was astounded by Maisie and the way she acclimated to this new regime.

Sex was off the books for me, at least for two months or so. I had to have an episiotomy, as my vagine wasn't quite adequate for little Effie's body. I'd be having a word with her in twenty years! I comfortably frigged myself, as Belle and Maisie carried on with their conjugal desires. It was weeks, before I allowed their tongues or fingers anywhere near my cunny!

Belle arranged for a yoga instructor to come to the house twice a week to keep me supple and to lose some of the baby fat! I was a most-reluctant client, but it all paid off.

Dad came by several times a week, sometimes with Emily and mom, other times just to pop 'round with flowers and wine. He didn't baulk when Belle asked him to change Effie's pooey nappies, all of us watching from the door and giggling.

We would spy on him, sitting there in our nursing chair and holding her close to his chest. I swear I saw a few tears in his masculine eyes, as his hands tenderly followed the lines of her face.

"She's beautiful, isn't she, dad?" I asked, as I walked in, ready for her one o'clock feed.

"Unbelievably so, Chloe. She's...she's everything, isn't she?" he smiled, handing her to me.

"C'mon. Give her here. I'll feed her," I said, and he stood up so I could get comfortable. I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my nursing bra down, my engorged tit full of my life-enhancing milk. Dad sat in the other chair and watched, as I fed our daughter. There was nothing sexual about it, just the maternal and fraternal bond we both had for her.

"You know she'll want for nothing, Chloe. She has us all there no matter what. You're going to be wonderful mothers. All of you," he sighed, and sat back and took it all in.

And he was right. We would all be raising her.

There was always this peaceful aura when dad was over. We all saw the subtle change in him, work no longer stressing him out, as it had before. Even my moms noticed his newly-relaxed demeanour. He even took up kayaking again!