Daddy, Take Me Ch. 58-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel daddy's weighty shaft on the crevice of my bum, his hands around my waist, as his hips surreptitiously rubbed against my bum. I recognised Maisie's hands on my now-ample arse, as daddy's thumb played with my little puckered hole. I felt his long drizzle of spittle ooze onto my rose and his thumb rubbed that precious little hole.

"Is this what Chloe needs, hmm?" he teased, and I felt his hardness sliding through my labia.

"Ohhhhh...fuck...yes...daddy," I moaned, creaming on his cock.

I felt Maisie's hand by my vagine and she was holding daddy. Ohhh, fuck!

"Take her, Tom," I heard her not-too-quiet whisper, and he slid his daddy-cock back into me.

"Ohhhhhfuuuuuc," I groaned, as his thickness slid into me without any preamble. He kept pushing, his meaty shaft sliding through my lips and filling me.

When he bottomed out, his glans poking my cervix, he maddeningly held himself there. I moaned, as I felt his vein throb, filling my wanton cunt with his manliness.

"Is that...good, little one?" he teased, so I pushed my arse back, filling myself and letting him know.

I kneeled there, daddy's hands on my hips and holding me up, as mom and Belle suckled my drooping tits. I must admit, I wasn't feeling my most assured at this point, but rather a bit cow-like, if anything. But I easily gave in to their endearing quirks, as daddy made love to me.

My mind drifted to that beautiful place; content, full, loved and trembling with emotion. Our Effie shook with every piercing thrust of my daddy's loving cock. I could feel the sweat from my brow seeping onto the pillow, as my head shook back and forth. I felt daddy's firm thighs assail my arse, his affectionate cock filling me. His thumbs held my arse cheeks apart, as he slid so devilishly in and out, the seam of his vein touching and pulsating deep within me.

"Ohhhhh...daddy," I cried. "Yessssss...har—, daddy...just...awwwwwyesssss," I shrieked, as I succumbed to my family's loving.

I arched my back, my nipples being sucked and my vagine beautifully abused.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...daddy!" I screamed, my stuffed cunt taking every rugged fuck he was giving me.

Daddy had that deliriously stern face, the one where I knew he was concentrating so hard not to spill his seed inside me. I loved, simply loved, having this control over him. I'd decide when he came, when he filled his little one.

His hips slid back and forth, then slyly moved sideways, touching every part of my needy vagine. I squeezed his cock, my muscles working and teasing him. I turned my head, and saw Emily still taking photo after photo, and I came; daddy's bulbous cock thickening and spilling his fertile seed deep inside me. He pumped his spurting, spunky goo, satiating my needy desires. I felt a sharp slap on my bum which set me off again.

"Yesssss...you...fuck...yesssss!" I cried, tears of lust flowing from my eyes.

And, he kept fucking me, taking me, loving me, marking and making me his. Forever.

His fertile daddy-cock slid so easily, our musky juices mixed and dripping down my thighs and onto the bed below, as he continued to pummel his daughter, the incestuous, illicit act once again complete.

I went to collapse on the bed, so mom had to move. Daddy slipped from me, but I could feel every inch of his still-hard, urgent cock, as he slid from my sodden sheath.

My starving eyes looked at Belle, her fingers on my cheek. I could feel mom's lips on my neck, as daddy and Maisie leaned down, kissing my back and then my bum. Effie was bouncing away, safe inside her amniotic home. Almost annoyingly, Emily was still taking photos. I tried to shoo her away, my hands half-heartedly swatting at the camera, but she kept on shooting. God knows what those shots would be like!

The temperature dropped quickly, as we all recovered from the tantalising session. Daddy spooned me, his hands lovingly embracing our baby bundle. I could hear his little chortles, as he tenderly kissed my neck and kept his almost-flaccid cock nestled in my bum cheeks.

Emily had one more request, which I begrudgingly gave in to. She wanted daddy to sit behind me, his sturdy hands enveloping little Effie, as we both, sated from our lovemaking, smiled at the lens. Then she had me redress in my chemise, with daddy still naked, and recomposed the shot. I was huffing throughout the whole process, but was glad she coerced me into the final pictures. They are, to this day, a few of my favourites from the afternoon. Even now, when I look at the book Emily had printed, I am transposed back to that exact moment. Only the six of us knew the circumstances; only they knew that daddy's cum was still seeping from my oozing vagine, as he held me and his daughter.

One day, perhaps, we would explain to Effie that this was her father, and not only the grandfather that we had all hoped she would come to love.

We all haltingly composed ourselves, my scarlet blushes notwithstanding. The afternoon did not turn into yet another fuck-fest, which I was pleased with. We did laze about on the large bed, but everyone knew this was neither the time nor place. Somehow, we all knew this was the last time we would share this intimacy. But we had all said that before, hadn't we?

The weeks trundled on, our excitement growing, just as Effie was. Maggie and Lily were now constant, and welcome, visitors. There was one day when I drove over to my parents that Emily suggested we recreate the photos with them, although we didn't get naked. Much to Maggie's chagrin, I think! Like the ones where Maisie and Belle's heads are on my engorged tummy, Emily had Maggie and Lily lie on Effie. When Maggie's hand surreptitiously went to the hem of my already-short-shirt-dress, I saw Lily roll her eyes and huff. Hmmm, I'd have to have a talk with her now, too! I could tell from Maggie's yearning eyes what she wanted. Mine said the same.

After the impromptu photo session, Maggie pulled me aside and walked me outside to the garden. Ohh, fuck, I thought.

"Can I come over sometime this week," she sniggered, her hand rubbing my stomach. "We haven't seen each other, alone, for so long, hmm?" she seductively whispered, her gentle voice causing my vagine to weep. "I'd love to get a closer look at...Effie," she coyly smiled.

"Do you really think that's a good idea... sister-mine?" I half-heartedly sighed. "I...I don't want to be a bad influence on you, Mags."

"A bad influence? Humph! When have you ever been a...bad...influence on me, Chloe? You're my sister, hmm? So..." she teased, her hand still rubbing my bump. "Besides, Belle has told me you're being very insistent with her and Maisie. I just thought, well..." she smiled, her lips on my neck now.

I pulled away and looked into the house. Whew, there was no one there!

"Maggie. Behave, 'kay? If anyone sees us, well, they wouldn't be best pleased. And what's going on between you and Lily, hmm? You haven't...you know?" I asked, although I didn't want to hear her answer.

"Maybe," she coquettishly giggled. "She's nineteen, so if we have done anything, well..."

"Maggie!" I gasped, and took her by the hand and pulled her to the annexe. "You...you haven't, have you?" I asked, my ire rising.

"Relax, Chloe. I'm being good, okay? She's questioning things, of course...just like I was. Remember how...curious I was back then? And how you, well, helped me?" she murmured, her hand now under my short dress. "She is pretty, huh? And if I can help her...just like you helped me, well..."

"Maggie! My God! You have, haven't you? Do moms and dad know? Are you being good to her, you know, being a sister and not a lech, hmm?" I huffed, exasperated at her now.

"Relax, Chloe. I'm being attentive, okay? It's quite the double standard you have goin' on, though. I'm being kind, okay? After all, she's my sister. She doesn't know about us, okay? She hints at it often enough, but I swear I haven't said a word. After mum took those photos she teased me and asked if I was going to finger you. I think she was jealous, ya know?" she smirked, her hand trailing up my thigh.

"Mags. God, I don't know what to say. Lily? Your bloody sister? God! What have I done, hmm?" I sighed.

"Hey! You haven't done anything, Chloe! Don't ever think that, please! I love you and you helped me, all right? I mean, c'mon, look at how we've all grown up! Of course, Lily and I were always going to veer towards the more unorthodox side, hmm? We're fine, okay? Please, don't feel guilty. If anything, I should thank you. God knows what kind of pervert I'd be without you, Maisie and Belle to show me," she laughed. "So...when can I come over and play with Effie?" she smiled, her fingers on the edge of my panties.

"Fuck, Mags," I sighed, annoyed with myself, as I knew where this would end.

"Let...let me talk with Belle and Maisie, 'kay? Let's see, all right? God! What am I going to do with you?" I chuckled.

"Wrong question, sister dear. It's what I can do for you, hmm?" she smiled, leaning in and taking my lips. "This was more Belle's idea than mine, actually. I'm kinda mad I didn't think of it before!" she giggled, pushing my frazzled hair from my face. "I'm certain Maisie will be fine, too. It seems you are really wearing them out...sister."

"You're such a cunt, Maggie," I huffed, grabbed her, pulled her to me and we kissed. "And don't say a fucking word to Lily, 'kay? This stays between us. I'm bloody serious!" I emphasised. "Tuesday, 'kay?"

"Really? This Tuesday? Ohhh, Chloe. You won't regret it, I promise!" she delightfully smiled. "I'm going to love you and Effie. Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you," she laughed.

"Hmmmm," I smirked, and stood up and walked her back to the house. My panties were squelching with every step.

Emily went through the photos on her Mac just so I could get a feel for them. I knew they'd look stunning with a little tweaking.

"What's your sister up to, darling? You two seemed to be really going at it. Anything I should know?" she quizzically asked.

"Nah. Everything's good, mum. You know, Maggie. Always pushing just a bit further, hmm," I laughed.

"You do know she's been seeing guys and girls, hmm? She told me she had talked with you a while ago, so whatever you said, thank you, Chloe. She needs you, more than you can imagine. I'm sure Lily wouldn't mind a little chat, too, at some point. Would that be okay with you? I mean, sure they both talk with us, but you are their sister. We get that, okay?" she understandably smiled.

"I know, mum. They're fine. I mean, look what they're both up to! I'm so proud of them both," I chuckled, and embraced her. We had a last cuppa, and then I headed home, trying to figure out how I'd broach the subject to Belle and Mais.

I shuffled into the house and headed for the riverfront where Belle and Maisie were splayed out.

"That didn't take long? How did they turn out? Any, uhh, problems?" Maisie chuckled.

"I took a quick look, but I know mum will make them wonderful. Problems? What makes you think there would be any, hmm?" I smirked, waiting for one of them to fold.

"Ohh, nothing. You know. Just checking that everything is good," Belle stuttered.

"Ohhh...do you mean the fact that my sister has the impression that she needs to, uhh, fill in for you two? Huh? Is that what you're getting at?" I sniggered, playfully teasing them.

"Uh, no, Chloe. That's not it, at all. You know we love taking care of you...but thought that maybe Maggie could sit in, every once in a while? I mean, God, Chloe...don't get us wrong, we love catering to your whims, but we have work and a house to sort out, too. You don't mind, do you?" Maisie giggled. clearly enjoying my perceived reticence.

"Well, if it's too much to ask my wives to care for me, Maggie intimated she'd be more than happy to step up. Is that it? You don't want to touch me, please me or use me. You don't want this..." I giggled, and lifted my dress and showed off my pretty panties.

"Behave, tart! Don't ever tease about that, okay? We were just thinking that there's enough of you to go around and share, hmm? And don't you dare tell me you're not interested in her," Belle chuckled, her hand on my knee and squeezing.

"She's coming over Tuesday, if you must know. It'll give you both a day off...sort of," I laughed, and they both swatted me.

Whew. That was easier than I thought!

It wasn't 'til then that Belle told me of her part in this seduction. She had been teasing Maggie, telling her that she should go check on her sister. "But," she had told her, whispering into an ear, "Be careful, huh? She's so...insatiable lately. The slightest...touch will set her off, hmm? Be a good girl and go check in on her, Mags, okay?" and she kissed Maggie, caressing her bum as she did so...

I wasn't sure whether I was appalled, or grateful, to Belle!

Over the next few days, Maggie had been constantly texting me, her none-too-subtle seduction making me smile.

On the morning, I kissed Maisie goodbye, as she was heading out to work. Her gentle smirk made me giggle, as I tried to keep a straight face. She gave me a break and didn't tease me. Thank God! As she clambered into my Porsche, she revved the engine just a bit more than usual, her smirky smile making me laugh. Belle headed out a while later, off to a gallery and lunch with a friend of hers. Her grin was just as infuriating, as she patted my bum, and she made it to her Porsche.

"Have a lovely day, Chloe," she laughed. I flipped her my middle finger and smiled.

I stayed in my longish chemise, as there was no need to get dressed. Any and all pretence had been dealt with through Mag's fascination. As usual, she let herself in around mid-morning. She called out and I yelled back that I was in the kitchen. She walked in...with Lily! Fuck me!

"Uhh, hi, Lils. Whatcha up to?" I stuttered, whilst giving Mags the evil eye. Lily walked to me and wrapped her arms around me and gently kissed me. Ohhh, fuck...

"Hi, sis. Hope you don't mind, but Maggie said she was coming over to, uhh, help you...so I thought I should join her, hmm?" she too-fucking-innocently said. "I wouldn't mind getting to know...Effie," she smiled, so endearingly.

"Sorry," Maggie said.

"Don't blame her, Chloe. It's me, okay? I wanted to come, right? Don't be mad," she pleaded. "I want to get to know Effie, too...and you," she smiled.

"Okay! Both of you. Outside. Now!" I sternly said, and marched them down to the sofa by the river.

I sat them both down, but all they could do was chuckle at me.

"Behave! Now, Lils...what's going on, hmm? Tell me...everything, 'kay?" I huffed. "Has your sister been encouraging you in any way?"

"Chloe! Stop! Of course, I haven't!" Maggie claimed. "God. She's my sister! I wouldn't push or hurt her in any way. C'mon. You know me better than that, huh?" Maggie said, defending herself before anything was even said. "I've been nice, haven't I, Lils?"

"Chloe. It's me, okay? I went to her, you know, as she went to you. She's my big sister, just like you are. I was just, uhh, curious, that's all. And she's helped me. She hasn't seduced me, if that's what you're thinking. She hasn't forced me or anything like that. On the contrary, it's been me pushing things. I know what I'm doing, okay, so just chill. God, and here I thought you'd be cooler about it," she huffed, clearly upset by my overreaction. Well, didn't I feel like shit, hmm?

I pulled her to me, wrapping her in my arms, whilst I kissed her head.

"Sorry, Lils. I...I didn't mean for it to come out that way, 'kay? Sorry. I should have given you both the benefit of the doubt. Sorry. C'mere," I sighed, and pulled Maggie into my other arm.

We all hugged, as their hands went to my baby bump and they lovingly caressed their niece.

"Shall we go upstairs so you can both get acquainted with my little one?" I smiled.

We held each other's hands, as we slowly walked up the walkway. We stopped in the kitchen and grabbed some drinks and snacks, then slowly made our way upstairs. I could hear Maggie whispering to Lily, but couldn't quite make out what about. Hmmm...

"So," I smirked, "We've been here before, hmm?" I chuckled. "C'mere you two. Let's get comfortable, then you can properly introduce yourselves, 'kay?" I smiled.

Both were wearing very loose and flimsy dresses, the cut showing off their budding cleavage and enveloping their youthful hips beautifully. Lily seemed to be the shy one, whereas Maggie was that much bolder, her hands immediately going to my tummy and softly caressing my still-hidden bump.

They lay down beside me, sandwiching me in the middle. I pulled Lily's head to my shoulder, holding her tightly, my tender act affirming that everything was as it should be. She laid her hand by Maggie's and softly ran little circles over my bulging stomach.

"I...I can feel her," she smiled, and looked at me. I brought her lips to mine and gingerly kissed her. I hated that she was so on edge and blamed Mags for that! Goodness knows what they had discussed, but I knew I would find out soon! I just wanted her to relax, to let her know that everything was safe in here. This was us. Sisters. Together.

She pulled away from my initial kiss and looked at me.

"Really?" she asked, her smile devastatingly beautiful.

"Yes, Lils. Really, 'kay? Whatever you need, all right?" I sisterly grinned.

She leaned in and covered my lips with hers, her soft, satisfying mewls filling my head.

She pulled away, again, and looked at me.

"I...I never thought, well..." she shyly spoke.

"Well, I think we can thank your sister for that!" I giggled. "I would never have made the first move, Lily. But it seems you and your sister have been working a few things out, hmm? Lily, you're a beautiful, special woman. Just...just be certain, 'kay? No matter what, we'll always be sisters, all right?" I honestly said, and she kissed me again. I ran my hands through her long, brunette hair and tasted her lips. Ahhh, youth, eh?

She pulled away, and coyly laid her head back on my shoulder, her smile lighting up the room. She squeezed and held me, as I felt her beating heart. Ohhh, fuck...

Unabashedly, Maggie had lifted my thin, sleeky chemise, my proud dune bare to them both.

"Behave," I smirked, and she gave me one of her 'Who? Me?' looks.

"C'mere, Lily. See? You can see Effie!" Maggie excitedly giggled. "Awwww...look at her! She wants to come out and play, hmm?" she joked, as Lily shuffled down and kissed Effie's little hands. Or feet.

I lay there and looked down at my engorged body, my sisters lovingly cradling my girl in their hands. Their mouths leaned over and kissed every protrusion, both of them giggling like schoolkids at the way Effie was responding to their attention. I ran my fingers through their hair, affectionately combing and holding them to my rumbling tummy. Surreptitiously, I spread my legs, my vagine getting suspiciously damp all of a sudden.

Maggie caught my supposedly sly move and looked down at my thighs, then back to me, a little smirk on her face. Her tongue peeked out and she ran it over my bump. Ohhh, fuck!

She began these long, wet and slow licks over my belly, seemingly kissing every inch of my distended tummy. Lily began to mimic her sister, their hands sheltering Effie, as they kissed and licked their way across my bump. Fuck me, that feels good, I thought, and grasped their hair tighter.

I bent my legs and lifted both, as my sisters continued lavishing their tongues and fingers on me. I watched, enthralled, as they came closer to one another. They lifted their heads, smiled and furiously kissed each other. Ohhhh, fuck! As easily as they slid into this connection, they pulled apart and returned to their probing of...me!