Daddy, Take Me Ch. 58-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To help satisfy me, they would incessantly tease me. After Maisie's liaison with my dad, we would never, never use those precious times as a taut or erotic accompaniment. It was almost an unspoken vow to each other. But now I was with child, they did goad me.

It was Maisie who seemed to enjoy it more than Belle, although she had her moments, too! There was this one time, well, more than one, if I'm honest, when Maisie was ploughing me. Yeah, I know, not very ladylike, but that's what she was doing. Her hand was caressing my fulsome bum, our thick-ridged phallus taking me where I needed to go.

"My God, Chloe," she wheezed, her hips slapping against my arse, as she filled me with her cock. "I think...ahh...we should...ahh...call your...ahh...daddy over...ahh...hmm?" she taunted. "Would you...ahh...like that...ahh...Chloe...ahh. He'd...ohhhgawwd...fuck you...good...ahh," she'd whisper, setting me off.

"Ohh, God...Mais... Would you?...Please?...ohhhhhfuck...God, Mais...you're...ohhh...such a...fucfucfuc...cunt!" And then she'd spank me, as I squirted over the expensive sheets.

Other times, Maisie would lie me down and take me from the side, whilst Belle sucked my now-full breasts. I cannot explain how, well, womanly I felt when Belle feasted on my milk-laden breasts. It was like this beautiful role reversal which we both revelled in. It wasn't 'til my sixth month when the flow really began and Belle and I relished the time we had. Maisie was just as enthralled, but it seemed to resound more with Belle. I would purposely not wear bra-pads, my milk leaking and staining my top. Belle would look at me, wide-eyed and lusty, as my blouse grew darker around my nipples.

"Sowwy, mummy. I...I must be leaking," I'd feign embarrassment. Maisie would just giggle and roll her eyes, smirking at the little seduction being played out.

"Upstairs, now!" she'd faux admonish me. "What have we told you, hmm? Maisie? You didn't...notice? You really do need to pay more attention to Chloe. You know what she's like," and take my hand and lead me upstairs. I would turn and look at Maisie, desperately trying to silence her snickers.

"They're so...full, mummy," I'd tease, as she would gingerly undo my blouse and look at my soaked bra.

"My...my goodness, Chloe," Belle would sigh, her fingers reverently touching the flimsy bra.

Belle would go to the ensuite and return with a warm cloth in hand. She would gingerly wash my leaking tits, squeezing them and watching, enthralled, as my milk dripped from my heavy nipples. She would lean forward, her tongue snaking out from between her luscious lips and lick the chalky-coloured lactose from me.

"Ohhhhh....fuck, Belle," I wheezed, my hand holding her lips to my nubs, as she lovingly sucked and swallowed.

Her hand would run down the swell of my belly, as her fingers dipped into my now-wet panties. I'd spread my legs, making it easier to stroke my gushing cunny.

"Fuck me, Belle. C'mon...that's it...touch me...ohhhhhgaaaaawd...that's...suck...me, dar—" I cried, as she brought me to yet another crashing orgasm, my juices spilling onto her hand and slowly sliding down my thighs.

Her mouth would move from one breast to the other, emptying both, as she swallowed the warm, pearly milk.

I learned, quite easily, to bask in this change in dynamic between us. Sure, I still had that wonderful sub streak in me, but it felt so, well, powerful and feminine to have this beautiful woman suckling me.

But it wasn't all fun and games. Not by any stretch of the imagination. The next nine months were fraught with tensions, awkwardness, stress and a whole lot of love.

My body didn't like carrying a little one. I was throwing up constantly, peeing whenever I even heard water running and waddling around like a tubby, beached whale. Belle and Maisie scoffed at me, but kindly put up with my insecurities. I took solace in knowing what the end would be; a baby. A little one whom we would cherish, teach, argue over and love.

Emily popped over one day; nothing unusual there, and we had a relaxed lunch with Belle and me. She had a proposition. Belle and I both held our breath! I could see Belle's eyes light up, her being partial to a little 'afternoon-delight'. But no, it wasn't a tryst! Damn!

"I know you've always loved the photos of your mom and me when we were pregnant, hmm? I'd like to do the same for you. I'd like to shoot you all, together, okay? Effie will be asking questions one day, so I thought we'd have a few with your dad, but, for the most part, I'd like to capture the three of you together," she kindly offered.

"Naked?" I hesitantly asked.

"Gosh! Of course!" she laughed out loud. "They'll be tasteful, right? No gaping vaginas or arse holes, okay?" she sniggered. "This is a special time, Chloe. You look so ravishing right now, I'd love to capture you...and Maisie and Belle, too. Would you let me?" she asked.

I tried to shuffle off the sofa, but was stuck, so she chuckled and came to me. We all hugged and told her what a wonderful gift it would be. She asked us to choose some tasteful lingerie to begin with and then we'd see where the session led us. We checked everyone's diaries and decided Sunday would be the best day for the shoot. I absolutely loved her eye when it came to photography, so knew they'd be cherished mementoes of these days.

On the day, we all showered, preened and cleaned ourselves for goodness knows what, but we were all excited! Belle, bless her, had bought us all new lingerie...well, at least chemises. Even I had to admit that I looked pretty hot, even with my baby bubble! Dad's face was a picture when he walked in with moms, the three of us ready for bed, or so it seemed! Belle had considered asking Maggie and Lily 'round, but we thought another day would be more suitable. After all, we all had an inkling of where the day would go, even with Mom and Emily's firm rebuke that there would be no-more-fucking-sex! Humph!

Daddy embraced me, as if he hadn't seen me in yonks when he had just come by after work on Tuesday! He was the doting father-to-be, always coming by with food, flowers or a nice bottle of wine...for Belle and Maisie!

"How's Effie Belle coming along," he beamed, his hand gently rubbing our bump.

"Here, daddy," I beckoned, and moved his hand to where she was subtly kicking away. "She knows you're here," I smiled, and kissed his luscious, manly lips.

The look on his face was priceless, as he gently moved his hand over my movable tummy.

"She's going to be beautiful, dad. She's ours, so she just has to be, hmm?" I smirked, his hand running from my stomach and caressing my bum.

"I can't wait to meet her, Chloe," he gushed, and kissed me again.

Poor daddy. He didn't know where to look, even though he had bedded everyone here. It was sweet, actually. He went from me to Belle, seductively kissing her, then turned to Maisie.

"You're not forgetting me, are you, Tom?" she said, just as provocatively, and heartily embraced him, her quiet, but gentle, moans bringing back memories of 'that day.'

Emily had all her camera gear and lights, so they helped get it all upstairs, whilst mom and I made a few snacks and drinks.

"Mom? About today, hmm? I know you said 'no' before, but could we please...pweeeze...just let things happen. If anything happens at all, hmm? You know what a state I've been in," I blushed, "and if things, well, develop, can we just go with it? I haven't talked with Maisie or Belle about this, 'kay? I don't want to force things, but if it's there, can we all just kind of go with the flow? Just for today?" I asked, hopefully.

"You're certainly the horny tart, aren't you?" she giggled, and kissed me, her tongue easily sliding between my wet lips. "Let's see how the day goes, okay? I'm not saying yes...but I'm not saying no, either. Let's just see, all right?" she asked, her hand fondling my sleeky bum now.

Everyone trundled back down to the kitchen, and we sat around and relaxed, needing to take this slow and work our way up to getting intimate with Emily's camera. And goodness what else! They all had a nice glass of wine, whilst I indulged in a cold cordial, not quite the same but...We headed up, where Maisie and Belle finished off the room, the scented air adding to the cool ambience they had hoped for. Emily had her cameras ready, tripods set up and the lighting set low. Mom and daddy sat on the small sofa, whilst I waddled over to the bed, and extremely unglamorous, sat down. Belle put the relaxed music on, whilst Emily began to gently direct us. I looked over at mom, her legs across daddy's lap and his hands casually stroking her bareness.

"Now, Chloe? Belle? Maisie? Whatever happens, happens, okay? These are for you and for Effie. Well, one day, perhaps," she chuckled. "Ignore the crowd that's gathered and just...love and touch one another, hmm? That's it. Yes...just like that, okay? That's it. Slow, okay? We have all day. I'm not going anywhere, so just take your time to explore and touch, hmm? That's good, Chloe. Maisie could you move your hand to there...no, there, yes, yes, that's good. God, you three are just so bloody stunning," she giggled, and continued with her astute directions.

Maisie and Belle began to make love to me. We hadn't even thought of that! I had wrongly assumed we'd get in whatever position Emily wanted and she'd shoot. This was different, more natural, although she did guide us. Maisie played with the hem of my short chemise, Emily right there to get a shot of my just-about-covered arse.

"That's it, Maisie, rub her ass. Yeah. Like that, Slowly now. Caress her. Yeah...that's good. God, you all look incredible," she encouragingly sighed. "That's it, sweetie. Kiss her. Kiss her arse."

Fuck! This was different, I thought.

"Ohhh, Belle! Stay. Stay...just like that. God...I can almost see your breasts, darling. God...yes...that's it. Now...just move a teeny bit. There! There...stay," Emily went on, silently clicking away and taking snap after snap, as we calmly kissed and fondled each other. My chemise had risen up, my bare bum on display, as I was hefted up on my knees.

Belle helped me down and rolled me onto my back, whilst Maisie slid a pillow under my head. Mom rose from the sofa and grabbed a brush off the dresser and came over, adjusting and checking I looked just so.

"She's quite bonny, isn't she?" Maisie chuckled.

"The bonniest, darling. That she is," and leaned over, kissing her. I saw Emily just get the connection, which thrilled me.

She sat back with dad, their eyes on the four of us, as Emily continued to steer us where she wanted.

Maisie and Belle laid their heads on my still-covered, womb-with-a-view, their hands gently caressing us both. I could feel Effie kicking, my smile contagious, as Belle and Maisie thrilled at the little bulges.

"That's it," Emily grinned, encouragingly. "Lay your heads on Effie. That's it. Now...look at each other. Mmmm, yeah...I like that. Good...Gosh, you're doing so well. Now...keep your heads where they are but look up at Chloe. That's it. Chloe? Stroke their hair. Good, darling. That's it. Feel their love for you and for Effie. Can you feel it, Chloe?" she asked, and kept snapping away, as Maisie's fingers slid under my chemise.

But Emily wouldn't allow us to get too carried away. Yet. Too soon, she asked me to sit against the headboard, with Maisie and Belle's heads on our bump. After goodness knows how many shots, she had us move down the bed with Belle and Maisie behind me, their hands gently laying on my distended tummy. They snuggled their lips into my neck on either side. I leaned my head back, giving them the contact we all needed, as we all looked down on our soon-to-be progeny.

Jointly, their hands swept over my mounds, fondling and caressing them 'til my nipples stood proud and stiff. Maisie shuffled me about, so I lifted my bum. They both grabbed a side of my chemise and slowly pulled it up and over my head. Emily let us do what came naturally, her face reddened and smiling at what she was capturing. Belle and Maisie fondled my now-bare breasts, squeezing and playing with me. They leant down, their mouths engulfing my newly-swollen tits, my hands sweeping through their hair and my head was thrown back. I could almost hear the silent clicks of Emily's camera, as she captured every tender moment between us.

Suddenly, they both left my engorged breasts and stood, slowly bringing their nightwear over their heads and dropping them. I watched, as Maisie's eyes caught daddy's, their mutual smiles so endearing. I saw mom playfully slap his chest, as she whispered something to him. I grinned, as he shrugged his shoulders and brought her lips to his. His fingers undid one button, then another of her dress. As mom's eyes were on mine, daddy slipped his hand between mom's open dress and seemingly fondled her breast. From the delirious look on her face, that's what I assumed he was doing!

I was brought back to my reality quickly, as Belle helped me waddle down. In tandem, they touched, kissed and licked my face, my lips, and my tender ears, as their lips carried down my body. I could feel my wetness growing, my body shifting around, as Effie responded to my desires.

Maisie slipped between my open legs, as Belle handed her a pillow. She helped to lift me, my bum higher now, as she slipped the pillow under my butt.

"Ohhhh, Maisie. Yes...please," I beckoned, and she smiled, her nose nestled in my unkempt pussy hair. Their hands still continued to swaddle our bump, Effie appreciating every touch. Swiftly, Belle straddled my head, her head facing Maisie and her delicious pussy wavering over my mouth. I grasped her hips and brought her wetness to my tongue. As my tongue slid through her labia, I felt Maisie do the same to mine. Perfect. Just perfect.

I could barely hear Emily's instructions, but I was in no position to do anything but lie there and have Maisie suck me off, as I did the same to Belle. Belle was anything but the passive top in this, her hips sliding along my tongue and wafting about, marking me with her beautiful scent. My hands played with her arse, kneading and licking, my fingers tantalisingly close to her little rose. I knew, I just knew, that Maisie and Belle had their eyes on each other...and Effie.

I felt the bed shift around and hoped it was my mom and dad, coming to join in this beautiful, but illicit, union. I licked and swallowed our Belle, my tongue teasing and taunting her needy cunt. Maisie was doing the same to me, but she knew I wouldn't last. With my libido way out of whack, she knew that just about anything would set me off. She teased me too much, so I moved one hand to her head to pull her down on my soppy vagine, but she swatted it away.

Fuck me, I thought, as I continued to pleasure Belle, her hips gaining pace, as she fucked my face. I could feel my daddy's somewhat rougher hands on my tummy, petting and stroking his daughter's hearth. Effie was kicking, as if she knew her daddy's hands already. Maisie's fingers slid around my vulva, but I needed them inside me. I needed to be fucked, to be taken, to be soothed.

Her tongue split my labia time after time, her fingers lovingly stroking my seemingly bulkier thighs. Her fingertip continued to seduce my clitty, as her lips sucked my dripping juices. My body was shaking, as my hips slowly rubbed on my Maisie's face, her seductive licks and lashes sending sparks through my body. I tried to mimic her every move on Belle, but was too caught up in my impending orgasm. I lay there, letting Belle use my mouth, as my tongue slathered her womanly syrup.

I could feel Belle's pussy contract, her hips wildly rubbing my face and her secretions getting muskier and thicker. Yes...yes...cum on me, I thought. Just the anticipation set me off, as my vagine contracted, and I gushed into Maisie's mouth. My moans set Belle off, as she humped my face, wetting and convulsing on me. I felt hands massaging my breasts, as my body shook, the tremors wracking my addled brain.

I held Belle onto me, her soft body as thrilling as ever, as I swallowed her, my face and pillow drenched with her scent. She gasped and moved off my face, too soon, as I breathed deeply. My hair was matted with her juices, as I swatted Maisie's head, begging her to leave my muff alone. My hands sheathed my stomach, as I felt our child moving about. Goodness knows what my orgasms were doing to her, but I was certain it was good.

Mom brought a fresh cloth to my face, licked my face, then wiped me down, as she chuckled and tenderly took care of me. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw that she and daddy were naked. I grinned and looked for Emily. The buttons on her blouse were undone, so at least she had the class to be partially clothed!

"I can't wait to see the photos, Chloe," mom smiled, her hand still wiping me down. "Happy now?"

"She's never happy, Chrissie," Maisie smirked. "Although...I do know something that would definitely make her happy. And keep her off our case for a while!" she laughed.

"Maisie. Don't. Please, darling," I wheezed, my breath still short and gasping.

"Tom?" she giggled. "Your little one is so insatiable lately. Would you...you know..." she asked, then turned to mom, unsure if she had overstepped the boundary we had set. Of course, she had, but that didn't stop her! "I mean," she grinned, "it would be a shame to, uhm, waste what you have right now, hmm?" she salaciously looked at his hard cock. She cocked her eyebrows at mom, and smiled her best killer smile.

"Maisie!" mom faux shrieked. "What am I going to do with you, hmm?" she snickered.

Maisie held out her arms and mom slowly shuffled over to her with her usual self-assurance. Mom ran her fingers through Maisie's luxurious red hair and turned to daddy.

"Well, Tom...as it's you who put your daughter in this condition, I guess it is up to you to do your part, hmm?" she smirked, and leaned over and kissed Maisie.

Ohh, fuck. I wasn't expecting this!

Emily continued to take candid shots. I was adamant to myself that none of those would make it into our book for Effie!

Daddy walked slowly and sat on the bed next to me. He laid his hand on my quivering tummy and soothingly covered me. I saw him smile, as Effie welcomed his warmth, kicking out at his hand.

"You've got your little one all worked up, hmm?" he chuckled. "I hear you've been quite, uhm, restless lately, Chloe? What's that all about? Is it just your hormones or are you concerned?"

"Dunno, daddy," I shyly said. "I think it's just my hormones, actually. Maisie and Belle may complain, but they don't seem to mind. I don't think it's insecurity or anything. My God, they do take care of me, you know? I'm just...you know...turned on all the bloody time. It'll pass, though. But...if you would...you know...help?" I giggled.

"Well, as your mother and Maisie seem to be okay with it, I'd love to, Chloe. C'mere, darling," he whispered, and leaned down, his lips on mine. "My little one needs a good loving, hmm?" he said, in his delicious hushed tones.

"I always do, daddy. But you know that, don't you?" I faux shyly smiled.

Daddy leaned over and took my lips with his, his hands caressing my fuller breasts. I could feel countless hands on me and felt my body being shifted about, 'til I was on my knees. Daddy's hands swept over my back, gently kneading my sore lower back. Belle had lay down, my one breast hovering over her mouth, as mom slowly nuzzled my other tit. I could feel the bed shift about and knew it was Maisie. Goodness only knew what she was doing, but felt certain she and daddy were reconnecting.