Daddy Tends to My Garden

Story Info
I go to mow dad's lawn but he tends to my garden.
3k words
4.53
14.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story. I love to receive comments, but please don't use a fake email, that is just cowardly, I can't respond to fakes. Please enjoy, love Mica xx

I was in the kitchen and we had just finished breakfast. Toast for me, bacon and egg for my husband Paul. Paul kissed me and left for work. I cleared away the breakfast things into the dishwasher, went upstairs and tidied the bed. You can't exactly call straightening the quilt 'Making The Bed'. I hung my robe up on the back of my door and turned the ensuite shower on. Paul and I had made love last night, a slow lingering love, less about frenetic action more about touching, feeling, interacting. We had kissed goodnight as we lay in bed and my hand had found his penis and gently stroked it, moving his foreskin down, revealing his head end, my thumb kneading it, my fingernail teasing at its small opening.

He had massaged my breast, squeezed and tweaked my nipple and then his hand had moved down and found my crease. I am not a great fan of breast play, it doesn't arouse me, for the life of me I do not understand why men are so fascinated by breasts, not when there is something much more interesting not far away. And Paul had found it, oh yes, now that was more like it.

His finger brushed my clitoris and my waters flooded me, oh gosh, I loved that and he knew it. He rolled above me and as I was holding his cock still, I pushed it inside my opening, just exactly where I needed it. Paul took over and we shagged slowly and lovingly until I felt his eruptions inside me. We kissed some more and then Paul rolled back to the side and started quietly snoring.

I hadn't finished, but that was okay, the tenderness of the love relaxed me into my night of dreams. But that was last night, this morning I needed a shower. I stepped under the water, held the shower head and slowly unscrewed the rose, I just wanted the hose, and I carefully pushed it up to my entrance, letting the water sluice away the remnants of Paul.

Once I was clean and dry, I dressed. Bra, T-shirt top, panties and skirt. Nothing special, just clothes to be decent. I was going to dad's this morning, I had promised to cut his back lawn for him. He does struggle, and it is no difficulty for me to help him out on my odd days off and yesterday was dry, so, hopefully today the grass would cut without clogging the mower.

"Hello baby," dad said as he opened the door for me. He is old, and not so mobile, so I tell him to keep his door locked, there are all kind of bad predatory people around.

I kissed his cheek and embraced him, a good hug, my chest pressed against his, my hands around his back, "morning daddy," I answered.

"Tea?" He asked, walking towards the kettle. It seemed rude to say no, so:

"Yes please daddy."

He made the teas and we sat in his conservatory, it was only small so we just sat opposite each other, a warm breeze coming in through the open door and ruffling my skirt. I didn't really think about how I was sitting, not until I realised dad was looking a bit too intently up my skirt. I turned slightly in my chair causing my knees to go together, decorum resumed.

I could see that dad had a situation in his pants. Oh dear, I guessed I had caused that, to be honest, it never occurred to me that he would still do that, could still do that. Oh well, I was sure it would go away. No harm done. Sometimes I would dress in a way that would catch male attention, and most obviously that male would usually be my husband. It is odd to me as a woman that a man is more turned on by what he can't see, than what he can. He will be more aroused by a boob in a bra than a naked nipple. Men.

"Right dad, shall we see to your lawn?"

We went out and dad opened the shed. His lawnmower was an electric one, and as I pulled it out dad went back to the house to plug an extension lead in, so I had electric available.

I don't really like an electric mower, the wire always gets in the way, we have a petrol mower at home, but it is so noisy, and our lawn is a lot bigger than dad's. The electric mower is a lot quieter which I suppose is better on a housing estate like dads.

I mowed up and I mowed down. I know dad, being old school, would prefer a striped lawn, but his mower was a rotary and they don't have the roller that gives you stripes. I took the clippings and dropped them in a bag and hid them at the bottom of his wheelie bin. His council charge you to take away garden waste, and so I had to be sneaky and hide it. Luckily it was a small lawn and so easily contained and hidden. We hadn't been caught yet.

I cleaned his lawnmower and put it back, then it was the edging. I started by simply bending forwards and using the edger, but it was tiring on my back. I knelt on the grass and leant forward, that was much easier on my back. The edges were not too bad, but it did mean crawling around on my knees all around the edge.

Finally, I finished and rolled over and sat down, my knees were quite sore and a bit dirty. I bought my knees up and tried to brush them off, catching my dad watching me as I did. I realised that with my knees up I was showing dad a lot of my panties, more than I should. Oh my bad. More hidden treasures.

I put my knees down and managed to stand, my legs complaining about all the kneeling. "Shall we have another cup of tea dad? I just need to wash my knees."

I turned the kettle to on and then went and stood in his downstairs loo, there wasn't really enough room to wash with the door shut, so I left it open, it gave me elbow room. I put my foot on the loo and washed my knee, and then repeated it with the other knee. Bending forward I rubbed my knees dry. Satisfied I turned to leave and saw dad as he walked away, had he been watching me?

I made some tea and went to join dad in the conservatory, and like the trollop that I am, I didn't think about my knees and simply sat down after I passed him his tea.

"The lawn is looking so much better dad," I said looking at it before turning back and catching dad suddenly moving his head.

"Oh daddy," I said, "whatever am I going to do with you?"

He shrugged, what could he say? He then said something I didn't expect.

"You could take me upstairs," he said his eyes focusing between my knees.

"Oh daddy, really?"

"Yes, really."

"Is that really what you want, honestly, or is it just the moment, Somethings can never be undone daddy."

"Yes, and for more years than you can know."

"Dad, really, you shouldn't have thoughts like that. Not only am I a married woman, but I am your daughter."

"Mica, baby, what you are is a woman."

Well, yes, I suppose that I am, and I suppose that I was flattered, flattered that I could arouse a man despite the taboos involved. I stood up and it became apparent to me that I was aroused, as I moved my crotch was very obviously wet. Oh dad.

I reached forward for his hand. "Come on then dad, let's go up," and I helped him to his feet.

I led the way up his stairs and into his bedroom. His bedroom was at the front, he had vertical blinds, and they were half slatted. I hoped that no one would see our movements. I pulled my T-shirt up and then off, laying it on the chair at what was mum's side, then my skirt, unbuttoned, unzipped and lowered, folded and placed with my top. I turned to face my dad, my mismatched bra and pants the only things covering my secrets.

Dad had his trousers off and was stood in his pants unbuttoning his shirt. I walked over and moved his hands away. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time, and then when it lay open, I undid the buttons at his cuffs and eased the shirt from his back. I ran my hand over his naked chest and then down to his pants. As I knelt before him I pushed his pants down his legs, revealing his penis, hard, ready and needy.

I opened my mouth, took his penis in my hand and blew on it, and then gently pulling his foreskin back I took him in my mouth. Not only had a line been crossed, but it could never be crossed back over. We were committed.

I cradled his balls as I sucked at his cock, I could only hope that mum would have done this when she was alive, but I never spoke sexual secrets with mum, it was a bit taboo for her. I moved my head back and forth, shagging him with my mouth, his penis sliding over my tongue, past my tonsils and into my throat.

His penis was fatter than Pauls and a little longer. It filled me completely, blocking my air, I almost wished I had discovered dad's penis years ago. I eased him out of my mouth and stood before him. I reached behind me and undid my bra. I leaned slightly forward and the cups fell from my boobs. My bra joined my skirt on mum's chair. I put my thumbs in the waist of my panties and rolled them down, stepping out of them. I turned my back to dad, bent forward and picked my panties up, glad that they were clean, sad that they were mismatched.

"Come on dad, let's get into bed," I said rolling his quilt back, revealing his sheet, as mismatched to his quilt as my panties were to my bra. Obviously neither of us had planned for this to happen today.

Dad sat on the bed and lay back. "I've never seen one without hair, do you go bald down there? Only your mum was very hairy."

"Lay down dad and I will give you a closer look, and no dad, I wax and I shave." I didn't want comparisons with mum, but, well, that might be all he has had to go on. I straddled him, facing his feet and moved my fanny over his head, there he could have as close up a look as he wanted.

His penis was inches from my face, but I had already felated him, and I didn't want to spoil his time by making him finish too soon, he was old, my dad, and it might be a once a day thing for him.

I felt his fingers at my sex, my labia being gently pulled apart, a finger finding my wetness, exploring, a finger running itself around the entrance to my inside, to my secret place. The finger probed a little, pushed in a litte, wiggled a little, and then slowly came out and ran its wetness along my perineum to my bottom crinkle. It circled me there, then back to my entrance, beyond, pressed at my urethra and ended pressing my clitoris, pushing like a doorbell.

I felt the roughness of his tongue licking my valley, pressing at my opening, my perineum, my bottom, and then back to enter my vagina, to push in, one side of his tongue rough, the other side of his tongue smooth, such a different sensation, to feel both simultaneously was delicious.

Dad pulled his tongue back and out of my vagina, his mouth moving up, along, and I felt his whole mouth go over my nubbin, and he sucked. Dad sucked my whole clitoris into his mouth, my mouth opening as I gasped in pleasure. Dad was clumsy, at best he was out of practice, at worse this his first time, but what girl doesn't like having her clitoris sucked, I know I certainly do, I just was not expecting this when I got up this morning.

As dad sucked my clitoris, as if giving me a love bite, his fingers probed my vagina, slipping inside me, shagging me with his fingers, 'fingering' me as we called it at school all those years ago. My gasps were getting louder, my breaths shorter. I was getting close, too close. I eased away from dad, his mouth releasing my clitoris with a smack of lips, his finger slipped out of my vagina with an audible slurp, gosh I was wet.

I turned around to lay next to dad, face to face. I kissed him, my lips on his, my hand around his cock, my tongue in his mouth. Dad was a surprisingly good kisser, something I shouldn't be surprised at, why wouldn't he be a good kisser?

"Oh dad," I said.

"I have wanted to make love with you since you were a teenager," dad said looking me in my eyes. "I would see you scampering around the house in your bra and panties, and I would get so very hard. I wanted to see you naked, but never managed."

"Oh daddy, I never knew." And I didn't, I had never seen him looking at me, and I had never thought about trying to see dad naked. There had been plenty of boys at school happy to show me theirs for a quick feel of my boobs. I knew all about what they looked like, I didn't need so see dad's.

"What would you have done, had you known?" Dad asked.

"I would have done anything for you daddy, you know that."

"You would have shown me?"

"Only when mummy was out daddy."

"And what would you have done, if you had known?"

"I would have gone to the bathroom naked daddy, and if you happened to be looking, you would have seen me naked on the landing daddy. I would have left my bedroom door open enough that you could see in and see me naked, perhaps touching myself daddy."

"Oh Mica, such opportunities lost."

"Yes daddy, but I had no clue."

"I used to get so hard baby, the glimpses of the crease in your panties would almost make me burst."

"You have seen the real thing now daddy, up close, as you wanted to back then."

"Yes baby and now I regret those years I said nothing, the years that I could have been tasting you, rather than waiting until you left and having your mother. The days I had seen you in your undies were the days I took your mum to the bedroom as soon as you were gone, she never said anything, never suspected, she just let me do what I needed."

"And here we are. Mum is gone and you have me, naked, on your bed, available to do with as your heart has yearned."

He got up onto his elbow and straddled me, not laying on me, but just above. His penis was jutting into my thigh, hard and not where I needed it. I reached down, held his penis, and just like with Paul last night, I put it just where I needed it.

Dad looked at me and smiled, "oh baby," he said as he pushed and my mouth opened as he began to fill me, his penis pressing inside me. Oh daddy if only I had known, oh what a feeling, I was being stretched like never before, oh my vagina was being tested, and this was my daddy and I made sure the test was passed. He didn't just push it in, no, daddy was considerate, careful and slowly, only slowly, did he fill his daughter.

I could feel his foreskin slide over his penis as he pushed, it more stayed where it was and the inside of his penis carried on without it. I felt a little beat, a pulse it moved within me, it was dad. I felt the rim of his penis as it slid across my wrinkles and bumps inside, I felt his balls as they settled on my thighs and I felt the end of his penis as it reached my limit, pushing me further inside myself.

Few men will ever understand how it feels as a woman to have something inside, something not of them, something controlled by another mind. It is exhilarating, it is so sexy, and sometimes it is scary, today it was wonderful, I felt, and I was, full.

Dad slowly eased back, his penis allowing my vagina to relax once more as he backed out of his daughter. And then he pushed in hard and quick, my breath shot out of my mouth, "ooof" I exclaimed as his body slapped loudly against my Mons, oh I hadn't expected that.

I was so aroused, so wet, that dad's penis just slipped easily in and out, I no longer felt the individual bumps within in me, it was just a blur of sensation, the slide, the hard press at the end, the leaving, my vagina not relaxing, pleasure spikes shooting around my body, spiking my nipples, the sound of my grunts echoing around the room, daddy panting as he shagged me.

He didn't last long, he didn't need to, his penis had done its work, I was exploding, my orgasm erupting, pleasure and pain all over, my nipples almost puckering, my fingers scrunching into his mattress, my back planking as I felt his ejaculation inside me.

"Oh daddy," I gasped, "what have I missed all these years?"

"Oh baby, it is never too late baby."