Daddy Time

Story Info
Dad and daughter enjoy their time home alone together.
2.7k words
4.35
27.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers

Daddy Time

[This story follows on from Mum's Day Out. Jean and her father have found they have more time alone on weekends now her mother and a neighbour go shopping, but mostly to meet two men for sex. Jean, whom her father calls Pet, discusses various topics with daddy, where sex is usually foremost in her mind. She knows what her mother is doing and what her dad is missing in his marriage, so she is trying to fill that gap in his lonely life.]

I heard some voices outside and recognised them as Mum and Irene talking. I was awake enough to pull the bedcovers off my face. Irene is our neighbour and Mum's best friend. I realised that it was late, the sun was shining into my bedroom.

I didn't get home until very late last night, as I was at a meeting at the university. I am a member of the Students' Community Council, a group of students working on projects to assist the community. It is more commonly known as the SCC. We hold meetings four times a year.

After each meeting there is a meal and, of course, drinks. When I arrived home, my parents were asleep and I may have had a drink too many, which is why I was still in bed now.

I heard Mum and Irene drive off as they do most Saturday mornings, either to go swimming or shopping at the big shopping centre in a nearby town. I started to think back about the evening and all that happened. I know that Professor Arnold offered to drive me and three others home. He is a non-drinker, and a kind man.

As I lay there, thinking, I had a strange feeling that I was being watched. I turned my head to see if anybody was there. "Hello daddy, what are you doing in my room," I asked, in a slightly startled tone.

"Good morning, Pet, I just wanted to know you are all right. You were home late last night. I heard a car outside and your voice, quite late," he told me.

"Sorry daddy, I tried to be quiet," I replied.

"It's all right. Mum and I worry about you ... and we probably always will, that's what parents do."

"Oh Daddy, you don't have to worry, I'm a big girl now, but I do like to know that you both care about me," I told him.

I focussed on daddy and realised he was wearing only his bed shorts. I also noticed a bulge at the front. "Oh daddy, look at that bulge, does that mean you love me?" I smiled at him, but I could clearly see I had embarrassed him with my question, so I told him, "It's all right, you did say you cared about me, but I didn't know it was that much. I love you too daddy," I admitted truthfully.

"Mum went out with Irene a while ago, so I was wondering if I could get into your bed with you so we could chat. You know, like we did on that hot day, but with the covers on this time, it is not that hot now," he explained in unnecessary detail.

"OK. That would be nice, I have nothing planned. But first I need to pee. I think I drank too much last night, so I will run to the bathroom and you can get into my bed and wait for me," I told him. I hurried to the bathroom. I know daddy would have seen me wearing my cotton T-shirt and the cotton briefs. I think he would be pleased with that image.

As I sat down to pee, I wondered what mum and Irene were doing now; did they go shopping or swimming, or will they be with Ian and Chris again. Either way, I get to be with daddy. I win! When I finished, I took a few seconds to freshen up my lower region for daddy and add splashes of fresh scent on my body. I wondered if he will notice I had trimmed the rough curly ends of my pubic hair. I won't tell him, but I did it for him after our last wonderful time together.

When I returned to my bedroom, dad was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Why didn't you get into the bed to keep warm?" I asked him. He answered,

"I wanted you to be in bed when I got in beside you. I think it would be a nicer approach."

"OK. Now I am in bed, you come in too." As I spoke, I held the covers up in a gesture of welcome. I was hoping my girly facial expression told the story. I watched as he slipped in and made himself comfortable lying on his back. I let the covers fall over us and reached my arm across his manly chest and whispered in his ear, "Do you have any plans about what we will talk about?"

Without looking at me he said, "Mostly, I just wanted to be with you. The house is so quiet now."

I kissed him softly on the cheek and told him I loved him. For a while he was silent and neither of us moved. "What was the function about last night?" he asked, still looking up at the ceiling. I was now looking at his face and said it was our SCC meeting and that it ends with a dinner and plenty of liquid refreshment. Silence resumed.

Shortly after, I felt his hand move down my belly and his fingers slipped into my cotton undies and his finger touched my clit. "You're are a very naughty daddy, aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question.

"I have to confess that I have enjoyed our times together and I was hoping your mother would go out with Irene today, so I could be with you," he told me.

"I suppose that explains the erection I saw earlier, doesn't it?" I suggested.

"Probably, but I am embarrassed my feelings showed so much. It seemed to suggest that I had evil intentions."

I kissed him with a lingering kiss on the cheek and asked him in a soft sensuous voice, "Would you like me to remedy that for you, and it will please you at the same time. You know I can." He nodded. I moved down the bed and pulled his shorts down over his knees then off him. He offered no resistance. I had the sensation of doing something really bad; there is something sensuous about having sex under the covers. Not like those times when we were uncovered on those hot days.

I positioned myself, I could feel his hardness. I stroked it a few times to make it very rigid and put my mouth over the tip. My tongue was licking up and down the underside of it, my lips gently pulling at his foreskin, while my thumb and forefinger were making gentle squeezes on its base. I wanted to see if I could get the full length of his cock in my mouth without gagging. After a few tries I did, and I felt daddy's legs quiver as I reached that point when my deep sucking on his penis started.

There was soft moaning coming from him, he squirmed a little to give me more space. His legs stiffened, he called out, "Oh god, I'm going to cum!" and then I felt the blast of his hot custard right at the back of my throat. It tasted slightly salty, with a strong hint of man. So that's what babies are made from, I thought, as I waited until his cock pulses stopped. I swallowed what was left in my mouth and licked the tip of his cock clean. So that is what my daddy tastes like. I then wondered if mum had tasted daddy's cum, or is it only me. I smiled inwardly; I really hoped I was the only one.

I came up to the top of the bed for air and saw the look on daddy's face. "Geez Pet, I tried to warn you I was coming, but you kept going," he said as if he had done something wrong.

"Daddy, it's all right. I wanted you to cum in my mouth. I was hoping it would give you some extra enjoyment. Did you enjoy it, daddy? I did it specially for you."

"I have never had anyone do that before. I did enjoy it," he admitted. "Do you do that to all your fuck-buddies," he asked me.

"No, daddy, you are the only one who has received that treatment from me. It was just for you." I assured him.

He pulled me close and told me I was wonderful and hugged me, so close that my tits were squashed against his chest, separated by the cotton T-shirt. "Daddy. Take my top off and play with my tits, please." He answered my request and played with my tits, rubbing them with his fingers, licking them to hardness and rolling them with his thumb and forefinger.

"Do you do this to mum?" I asked him.

"There was a time when I did, but those days have long passed," he said, "I don't think your mother would like me to do it these days." There was a sadness in his voice, which almost brought tears to my eyes. He is a loving dad and I know he would be good for mum, and I know Ian does those things with mum. While I was thinking about that, dad had moved his fingers to my pussy, rubbing my clit with his fingertip. I was already aroused by my blow-job, so I was ready for more pleasantries from daddy, so I suggested to him,

"Daddy, push your fingers right up inside me. I want you to feel all of me. Fondling my tits like that has made me so wet inside, I want you to feel it. If you want to, you can taste me on your fingers. I want to know if you like your little girl's taste. Maybe you might want to push your tongue in your little girl's crevice too. You know I will let you, don't you?" I told him all that in a sexy, breathy voice. I don't know what made me say it, but I really wanted him to enjoy himself and pleasure me too. He deserves some real sexual pleasure, he's not too old to enjoy pleasure, so I will let him do it for as long as he wants me to be his fuck-buddy.

I felt his fingers going in my pussy. First one finger then another, there was a pause and I felt his third finger start to enter me. "Go on, daddy, I like the feel of you in there. They will fit, daddy, I am big enough." Again, I used my sexy little girl voice.

He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you."

I pressed my body against him, I pressed my lips to his and forced my tongue into his mouth. I think I shocked him, but he followed my lead. Now I had his tongue in my mouth and his fingers in my cunt. What could be better in a father-daughter relationship? I was in full enjoyment mode.

After a while I told him I wanted to rim his butt-hole. He seemed to resist, so I suggested a sixty-nine. I know he likes that.

This time I suggested that he be on top of me. That way I could be sure his cock would be hanging just above my face and it would also be much easier for my tongue to tease his butthole; I could take control of that from underneath. "Come on daddy, up on your knees and get astride me. You know the game." He moved easily into position and soon I had his cock in my mouth, gently squeezing the base of his cock with my fingers to harden his shaft. I felt his tongue enter my love channel. I swear it opened automatically when his tongue touched it.

He could also lick and tease both my holes in this position. I really wanted him to do that, so I lowered my body to encourage him. "Daddy. Don't you think sex is more fun under the covers?" He stopped licking, I thought to answer me, but he didn't say anything.

I pulled the pillow further under my head, so I was closer to him, and in a better position to rim his arse-hole. I started by using a wet finger around it, made wet by my spit and soon I pushed hard at its centre, it started to give way to my efforts, daddy jumped a little before relaxing and spreading his legs further apart. As if copying my moves, he pushed his slippery, wet finger from my pussy into my arse-hole and I was loving it.

I changed my position again to make sure his cock was in my mouth and started to milk it. I didn't know if he could produce more cum so soon, but I was curious to find out. I stroked it gently, using my other hand to caress and knead his balls. My efforts were rewarded by a short spurt of love-juice from his cock onto my tongue.

Daddy was still licking my clit, which was now making me tingle. The morning was almost over when we finished and daddy came up from the bottom of the bed for air.

"Did you like our love-making, daddy? I enjoyed it a lot more than on the hot day. What did you think about that?" I waited for his answer.

"I have never done anything like that before, nor have I felt a finger in by butt before, but you made it seem all too sexy to miss. Thank you, Pet."

"Welcome to love-making in the 21st Century," I told him. "We can have more days like that when mum goes shopping or wherever," I promised him.

"I hope so. When I came into your bedroom, I hadn't thought about doing anything like that. I wanted to be close to you, I felt we achieved that, so thank you, my darling daughter."

"Come on, daddy, let's have a shower and then get some breakfast. Sex makes me hungry," I told him.

We showered together, this time soaping each other all over followed by careful rinsing, with special attention to those parts that like to receive attention. I watched as daddy peed in the shower; the natural curve of his cock caused his yellow stream to splash on my feet. My pee ran down my wet legs and was unnoticed by daddy. There will be another time, I know there will.

As we dried ourselves, I said to him, "See, there's more to sex than just fucking, isn't there?"

As we quietly ate breakfast, daddy said, "Your mother and Irene do a lot of shopping, but mum doesn't buy much, does she?" Trying to allay what I thought was suspicion on his part, I said,

"They also go swimming, which takes up a full morning, after which they sometimes have lunch somewhere."

"I guess you are right, Pet, on weekends it does give me more time with you," he told me.

"Time, I love and cherish being with you, daddy. It's time I feel I can give you, just you." I could see a smile show on his face.

He stood up and went to the coffee pot, "Do you want another coffee, Pet?" he asked.

I said 'yes' and he brought the coffee pot to the table to fill my cup. "Thank you, daddy."

I enjoy being alone with daddy, just the two of us bonding. I know daddy likes to be alone with me, as he has mentioned many times. I know what mum is doing, but she should be sharing her body with daddy, not with Ian or Chris, so I hope I am making daddy happy in her absence without having to spell out my reasons to him for doing this. I just want him to be loved.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
145 Followers