Daddy, Treat Me as a Slut!

Story Info
Slut desperate for step daddy's cum on her face.
1.8k words
4.09
24.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While growing up I have always wondered what it is like to have a dad. Well, I was very young when my parents split and my dad never came to check on me. I have heard a little about him from some of my relatives and I know he has a family now, maybe that's the reason he never came. As mom told me his new wife doesn't like him near us and he has to do it for the sake of his family. Though I hope it's true!

Well, recently i turned 21 and my mom married a man she fell in love with a year ago but we haven't moved in with him yet. Reason being mom has a business trip to go on and has no time to move the stuff.

Since they got married he keeps coming in and stays in too most of the days. The trip mom had to take starts tomorrow so she will be leaving tonight and my step dad is going to stay with me for the weekend until my grandmother arrives.

Practically he will be staying in for the whole weekend as my she will be here on monday only. It's friday today, as mom was going and my step dad is too chill. I planned to visit at a friend's night party.

She hugged me bye and asked me to take care while she left and my step dad left with her to drop her at the airport. I was home alone choosing what to wear, some of my gorgeous dresses were in my mum's cupboard as mine is quite small to keep the fancy stuff. While I was searching for them I found a box labelled as "Sam". It's my step dad. I opened it to find his pictures from the beach with my mother, a vacation I had no idea about.

I sat there only going through those pictures, the first few were cute but down there were the pictures of my mum sucking his dick. She totally looks like a slut while she was all naked and sucking him in front of people. Going further I saw my mom drenched in his cum and his huge black dick hanging out. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My nipples got erect and I kept watching it.

Thoughts crossed my mind what would I look like drenched in his cum the way mom is. How embarrassing would it be doing this in public? And wow his Cock! who won't want it in? Do I want it? The answer was yes. I was drooling to have that Cock in my mouth. Thinking of him like I never did before is tall, dark and quite a handsome man to be a dad.

'God! I want him but no more like a dad.' I knew I can never undo seeing it and I would never be able to think of him as my dad anymore. 'What if my mom would be sucking him right now?' My hands reached my pussy under my panties and I started rubbing myself thinking of us three in a house and me and my mom knelt in front of him sucking his dick turn by turn and he cum over both of us while calling us sluts. Or we can do it on the same beach they did with people watching us.

I pushed my finger inside and masturbated on my mum's bed where she might suck him everyday.

My phone rang, putting me back to reality that I needed to be at a party. I pulled out a white sheer lace corset which just covered my nipples until they were erect and a mini skirt which barely covered my perfectly round ass. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and wore high heels to flaunt my beautiful legs in that skirt which hides nothing.

For instance I wanted to know what my step dad would think of my clothing. 'Will he want to touch me as he touches my mom? Well, I can see I will leave after he is home.

I waited patiently for him to come home. Thoughts of me asking him to take me were building up quite well. I clicked a few photos of myself. Some were decent and other were which actually made me wanted to be fucked. I bent in front of the mirror to the point my nipples were almost on display and clicked a few. Then I bent in the opposite direction to look for my ass, it was crazy how I wanted to touch my own ass. I gave myself a few spanks and pushed my skirt up. Thong under my skirt was nothing more than a whore would wear. I clicked a few like that. This is when I heard my step dad parking his car.

That little play of mine has to end now. But I was so horny. All I wanted was to be bend on the door for him to fuck. I saw him entering the house through my window. I relaxed my thoughts and gathered my courage to walk past him looking like a fucktoy.

When I got downstairs he was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. I walked past him to the door unsure if he noticed so I came back and told him that I am going to a friend's party.

He looked at me and there I could see what he was thinking. His face had this all surprised look.

"Umm... where.. did..you said?" He stammered a little.

"To a friend." I replied, playing with my skirt. Tried pulling it up for him to get some more view. I don't know why and how much I pulled it but his look says 'A LOT'

He didn't say another word.

"May I go?" I don't know why I asked him. Kids my age don't ask their biological parents anymore.

"If that skirt can stay where it was when you came down, then you might." He replied with a grin.

'Holy shit! he noticed' I thought to myself. Smiling shyly I pushed my skirt back to its place and stood there.

"Will your mom allow you wearing this?" He enquired.

"Umm... may be no." I replied.

"Why do you think she won't?"

"Because it's inappropriate according to her."

"And why is that inappropriate?"

"The skirts are quite short. It doesn't even cover my whole ass and if you focus you can see my nipples through this stuff easily. In short it's kind of slutty." I explained playfully moving my skirt and body for him to see my ass, nipples and almost pussy.

"So are you a slut?" He grinned again.

"Depends if you want me to be." My tone was desperate.

He stood up and came closer to me. My eyes went down on him to see if there's any bulge which definitely was there. He was close enough to me to feel his body when he whispered, "Sluts should be punished."

"Well, then I will meet you upstairs in your room, bent on the bed waiting desperately for the punishment."

I walked opposite to him without looking at his face but I know he was smiling that grin of his which says he is getting what he wanted. I reached upstairs and opened his room, went straight at the edge of the bed and bent there. Putting my hands on bed and my ass up high in the air which made my skirt rise up enough to put my pussy covered in thong on display. I was wet waiting for him to come behind and take me after he would spank me.

Just after a minute I heard the footsteps approaching and my heart beating faster with every step he took.

He came in and stood behind me appreciating his view. He took a few steps away and brought a mirror to set it up on the bed in front of me.

"Sluts should see themselves embarrassed." He laughed and pinched my nipples over my corset making me move suddenly.

'Well this was embarrassing' I thought. He stood behind me admiring my ass and letting me see how slutty I looked into his eyes.

He flipped my skirt up my waist and gave me the first spank. His hands were strong and hurt my soft ass. He spanked me several more times before pulling my thong to my knees. He laughed when he did it and started spanking me again.

The pain was way more than I thought but with every spank the way my books jiggled I was more and more embarrassed than being in pain. He enjoyed his view of my boobs and embarrassment on my face.

"Do you want me to use a paddle on you?"

"Yes, please! Hurt me real bad." I begged.

"Well then beg for it."

"Please daddy, spank this whore of yours with a paddle."

"Again."

"Please daddy, spank me hard. Make me feel like a whore. I beg you to show me my place."

"Then here you go whore." He spanked me with a paddle this time and it hurts like hell.

He kept on doing it after every spank I begged him to give me more. I loved calling myself his slut/ his whore.

"Now turn around and see your slutty ass all red."

I did as he said with a nod. It was all red like deep red and hurting. My nipples were hard enough for the material of my corset to hurt them.

"Please fuck me right here daddy. I beg you to be a slut like me."

"You should earn it. Now stand up and strip in front of me." He ordered.

I stood up straight with my panties on my knees. I took off my skirt to put my wet pussy on display for him. Then my corset went off. I was standing naked in my mom's room in front of my step dad, all aroused. He sat in front of me and asked me to sit in his lap.

I did as I was asked to and he started playing with my boobs. He grabbed them, squeezed them, sucked my nipples and my hands undid his short's button. He let me take it off him and made me ride his dick. My boobs were jiggling and brushing through his huge muscular chest.

His strong hands grabbed my ass and moved me faster.

"I have to cum slut." He pushed me off him enough to let me stand near him.

"Please do it for me. Cum on my face daddy." I knelt down while saying that

"Here you go slut."

I was all drenched in his cum just like my mom was in those photos. I felt embarrassed and sexy. Thinking about how mom would react if she saw this.