Daddy's Basement Ch. 03

Story Info
Evie starts her new duties as Daddy's Slave.
2.3k words
4.3
62k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of a slower chapter to let Evie know her new place in life.

Chapter Three

Within the first hour daddy's punishment for me became clear. The sight and sound of him using my mom quickly drove me mad with lust. I could feel myself getting wet and in turn I could feel that wetness dribble down the inside of my thighs underneath the latex catsuit. I couldn't move, my wrists and ankles strapped to the metal frame, immobilising me.

There was no way for me to give myself pleasure, no way to satisfy my need for it. It must have been the early hours of the morning when I finally had some sleep, it was a restless sleep, I kept waking up to the erotic sounds of my parents, watching them fuck, watching him whip her, watching him piss on her, there was some softer moments on video as well, passionate kissing between them, her modelling outfits for him, my dad complimenting her on her beauty. The final clip to wake me up was daddy taking mom from behind, his cock rammed deep in her ass, she was ballgagged in the clip causing her moans to be muffled. He was being rough with her, yanking her back on to his cock by her hair and slapping her ass cheeks hard as he fucked her. The clip made me moan which in turn made me gag on the penis gag in my mouth.

The DVD ended and moments later I heard daddy coming down the stairs to the basement.

"Good morning princess." He says cheerfully, smiling at the sight of me, his daughter, bound and gagged in the basement. He picks up the remote and turns the TV off. "You've done very well sweetie, and now your punishments are all over." He says, removing the penis gag from my mouth.

My jaw aches and it hurts to close my mouth fully. "Thank you daddy" I manage to say with some difficulty.

Daddy unstraps my wrists and ankles and helps me to my feet. I'm surprised at how gentle he is, having expected him to be rough with me after watching him with my mom. My legs are shaky and he holds me as I steady myself, both of us standing there in silence, so close to one another, intimate.

Once I can stand on my own Daddy moves behind me, I hear him unzipping the latex catsuit. He peels it off me, first pulling my arms out and then, after unlocking and removing the heels, my legs, leaving me standing in just my plain black bra and panties. I start to shiver, quickly feeling the cold of the basement without the latex covering much of my skin.

Daddy comes and stands in front of me, I can see his eyes taking in every inch of my body, I stand there, too nervous to move, frozen as he takes in every inch of my near nude body. Daddy is already dressed for work and I can see his penis bulging in his trousers. "You really have grown into the perfect young toy for me to play with." He says, rubbing his cock through his trousers.

I find myself blushing, "thank you daddy" I say, trying to forget how exposed I feel.

"Did you enjoy the DVD?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"I can tell, your panties are soaked through and your scent is all over the inside of that latex." He laughs, "That reminds me, I need to set you a task for today."

"A task?" I ask, my mind racing at the thought of what it could be, the clips from the DVD making me think far dirtier than I used to.

"Yes a task, you won't be staying in the basement forever, I need you to be looking after the house whilst I'm at work."

"That'll be easy, I already do that for you." I say, not sure whether to be relieved or disappointed at the task.

He smirks at me, "However, I have a few extra tasks for you, firstly I want you to clean that latex catsuit, warm soapy water should do it, secondly you need to clean the penis gag, again warm soapy water, and thirdly I want you to remove all of your body hair from the nose down, the only hair I want to see is that on your head."

"Yes Daddy." It feels weird getting such strict instructions from him.

"Oh, and I almost forgot, let me show you your new cleaning outfit."

Daddy picks up my leash and leads me over to the wardrobe room, he turns the light on and shuts the door behind us, looping the end of the leash around a hook on the back of the door which stops me from moving much. As he starts searching through the railings I look at myself in the large mirror on the opposite side of the room, seeing how I looked collared and leashed, my panties soaked through at the front, my small breasts resting firmly in my bra. I was a young woman now and Daddy was going to be making the most of me.

Daddy finds what he is looking for and turns to face me, he is holding a maid outfit, it's a silky cotton short-sleeved black dress, with lace white frills around the hemline and sleeves, the apron a pretty white lace pattern decorating its front. "Hold this." He says, handing me the dress. He then opens one of the many drawers dotted about the wardrobe and pulls out a matching white bra and panties and some fishnet tights, he then opens another drawer and pulls out a towel. "These are the clothes you will wear when doing your chores." He tells me, handing me the lingerie, fishnets and towel. He goes to the door and removes the leash from the hook, "Clean yourself, put them on and come out, I need to go and prepare some things." He says, opening the door and leaving.

Once Daddy is gone I quickly strip out of my own bra and panties and wipe myself down with the towel, clearing up all the wet juices around my pussy and thighs. Once I am cleaned up I put on the lacy white bra and panties, the lace is thin and practically see through, exposing my small milky breasts and puffy lips. I find it silly that Daddy wants me to dress up now even though he wants me to shave all my body hair off later, but I guess that he wants to see me in the maid outfit before he goes to work. With the lingerie on I move on to the fishnet tights, they're pretty easy to get on and slide up my legs and to my waist with ease. All that's left to put on is the dress. I pull it over my head and let it fall down around my body. It is surprisingly modest, the neckline completely covers my small breasts, only exposing the top of my chest, the hemline is wide and comes down halfway to my knees. Fully dressed I head out the door back into the main room of the basement.

Daddy is waiting for me, he has set up a photoshoot with several cameras, a couple of lighting stands and a white backdrop screen. "You look incredible princess." He says, "Now come and stand against the backdrop, I want some pictures of you for my personal collection."

"Yes Daddy." I say hurrying over to stand against the white screen.

Daddy walks towards me and hands me the lock-on heels I was wearing before, he kneels down and slips them onto my feet and locks the little padlocks on the straps. "Perfect." He says smiling, then he steps back and starts to take pics.

I stand still at first but Daddy urges me to start posing so I do. The last pose I do is on my knees, hands on my thighs, biting my lip seductively as I look up at the camera.

"I have to go to work now princess." Daddy says. He quickly packs up his photography gear. Before he goes Daddy hands me a small key, "this is for the padlocks, you are only to use it to take them off when you shave, otherwise I want you locked in these heels all day, understood?"

"Yes Daddy" I say, nodding my head.

With Daddy at work I get started on my tasks, deciding to start with the special tasks he gave me. The first challenge however is getting up the steep steps to the rest of the house in the high heels padlocked to my feet whilst carrying the latex catsuit and penis gag, I consider taking off the heels but then I notice the camera at the top of the stairs and realise that Daddy is always watching, waiting to punish me. My legs are tired and shaky by the time I make it up the stairs and I have to rest for a moment before heading to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I start to run a hot soapy bath to clean the catsuit and gag. Cleaning them doesn't take that long and I leave them on a towel to dry.

I considered getting in the bath and shaving myself but decided to do it later, thinking that I will be hot and sweaty after cleaning the house. I spend much of the rest of the day completing the mundane chores of cleaning the house, dusting, moping, tidying, only stopping to make a quick sandwich for my lunch. As I go about cleaning I notice the new cameras Daddy has put around the house, it feels weird knowing he can watch my every move whilst he is at work. By the time I'm ready to shave, my legs are aching painfully from walking in heels all day.

I run another hot bath and use the key to unlock the heels, then I strip nude and leave my clothes in a neat pile by the door.

After an hour or so in the bath with a razor I find myself completely smooth from the neck down. It feels weird, my skin feeling sensitive, the slightest breeze making me tingle.

I dry myself and get changed with only ten minutes before Daddy gets home.

Not wanting to get punished again I hurry as fast I can in the heels back to the basement, I hang the latex catsuit up in the wardrobe room and put the penis gag back on the rack. With two minutes until Daddy gets home I kneel on the basement floor with my head down submissively, waiting for him to come so I can serve him.

Right on time Daddy arrives, I hear him lock the front door and heads straight down to the basement, the sound of his work shoes on the wooden steps making my heart race. As he walks in I am kneeling on the ground, hands placed behind my back, my eyes down, it was a position that I'd seen mom do many times in the DVD, I figured it would please Daddy.

He opens the door, my heart beating so fast now, "Now don't you look like the perfect little submissive." He says.

I hear him walk towards me, then I feel his hand on my chin, he pulls my face up so that I am looking him in the eyes.

"You're my slave now, understood?"

"Yes Daddy." I say, quickly learning that it is almost always the best response.

"And what do good slaves do?" He asks.

"They do what they are told Daddy." I answer.

"Correct." He says smiling, "And what happens if a slave fails to do as they are told?"

"They get punished." I answer, already knowing what that feels like.

He lets go of my chin and quickly brings his other hand down to my cheek, slapping me across the face.

I fall to the side, holding my stinging cheek where he slapped it, I feel the tears forming behind my eyes. "Wh-why did you do that Daddy?" I ask, too scared to look at him.

"Slaves don't ask questions." He growls, kicking me in the stomach, knocking the air out of me.

"Sorry Daddy!" I cry out, huddling into a ball.

"I need you to learn that this isn't a game, you're my little slave now and I expect you to fully understand what that means. As your owner I can inflict great pain upon you, pain so bad it would make that kick seem like a playful poke."

I shiver at the thought.

"On the other hand," He says continuing, "I can give you great pleasure, remember the way your mom reacted in those clips you watched, I can make you feel that way, you can be my special little girl. It all depends on how you act."

"I understand Daddy." I say, his words making me realise how serious he is and how much my life has changed.

"Now get up my little slut, It's time for me to show you the rewards for being good."

I struggle to my feet, the pain in my cheek and stomach slowly subsiding.

Daddy brings his hand to my face. I flinch, but he holds me still and uses his hand to wipe the tears from my face. "You've done all of your chores and tasks like a good slave and now you've earnt your reward." Daddy then takes a piece of black cloth from out of his pocket and wraps it around my eyes, stopping me from seeing. "Wait here, and remember how good your mom felt when she let me take control." He whispers in my ear.

I hear him moving about the basement, setting up whatever he has in store for me next. My mind wanders back to the DVD, I think of all the things he did to please my mom and wonder which he will choose to pleasure me. My body tingles excitedly at the thought and I feel myself getting wet at the idea of Daddy doing those things to me.