Daddy's Cock Forever Ch. 06

Story Info
Impregnation situation.
1.2k words
4
45.1k
36
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
816 Followers

"Oh, God, Daddy...deeper, harder, please! Fuck, yeah! Fuck...fuck...fuck!" Amy screamed as I drove balls deep yet again inside her lovely twat.

"Yes, so deep...deeper in me!" Elisabeth pleaded with Roger as he pounded her slick pussy at last, "I'm gonna so fucking marry you and make you glad to be my hubby!"

"Hell, yeah, my sister is awesome!" Billie agreed while Samantha, her paramour...and her own mother, pegged her, taking her backdoor good and hard.

"God, yes, yess...take it, Dieter...take that rubber dick...you know that you love it!" Cassie taunted Dietrich as she used a spare vibrator on him with her hands instead of a thigh harness.

"Damn...MEIN GOTT! Bitte...mein Susse! MEIN GOTT! MEIN GOTT!" Dieter shouted rather loudly as he took that sex toy inside him until my wife bottomed-out right at his prostate.

I really pushed further inside my darling daughter, Amerys ("Amy" for short), admiring her wonderful bottom as I rogered her but good. I pulled her lovely blonde curls and slapped her booty more than once. This wasn't a time for gentle lovemaking. This was a time for rough sex, even among the most enamored. I spanked her tush, too, while fucking her, her body arching and a sigh escaping her lips along with a whimper.

"Yeah, knock me up, Daddy! Put your seed in me! There's only gonna be two men breeding us sluts in this family, and you're my favorite...no offense, Uncle Roger!" Amy begged me for my spawn, of course, even as I pushed vigorously in and out of her cunt.

"None...taken," was all that Roger could manage as Elisabeth flipped them both over to ride him like a cowgirl.

"I'm gonna fuck and suck you at least once a day for the rest of your life! I'm also gonna fuck and suck Uncle Dan at least once a day every single day for good! Amy, Cassie, Mom...will you three make the same pledge? Sluts for our men...forever! What about you, Billie? What about Daddy? Will you two bend over whenever asked for it for life, suck cocks on demand, and eat pussy and ass on demand as well? You're sluts, too, now, aren't you?" Elisabeth swore as she rode Roger very hard indeed.

"Fuck, yeah...Daddy and Uncle Roger will get sooo much pussy and ass that it's not even funny! So much head, too!" Amy exclaimed as she creamed herself with her slippery snatch on my throbbing, pulsing cock.

"It's what a slut lives for...you don't have to sell me on serving our men! OUR men, mind you! They belong to all of us, just as we all belong to them! They're the owners and studs of this harem family, or was that family harem, but you get the idea. Dan's my husband, anyway, and Roger is my brother. I would kill or die for them, so fucking them daily is far from the most onerous duty or obligation! I already intended to do this, but sure, I'll commit to it, with all of my heart!" Cassie declared, even as she now spread her cheeks to urge Dieter to eat her ass.

He didn't have to be told twice. Nor did Billie have to be instructed to rim Samantha when her own mother demanded it of her. It was pretty clear that no one would deny anyone else in this house, this family, something that was reconfirmed constantly of late, but few could question it anymore. There were now five ladies, two men, and a eunuch, and no one was to be deprived of their basic carnal needs, no one at all.

I chuckled and played a little with the outside of Amy's butthole while I fucked her harder still. She was always first in my heart, and no matter what the hypothetical results of a paternity test that I stubbornly refused to conduct, she would always be my princess, Daddy's girl, my sweet baby doll. She was also my slut for life, but so was my Cassie, her mother, my wife. It was just that Amy could be trusted with my life above all else. She would always come first with me.

She was MY Amy. And I would damn well put a baby in her. I reamed her harder and harder, my hands roaming her buttocks, alternating between that and pulling her hair. I loved how smooth and sleek her cheeks were as I ravaged her body, taking her again and again. Deeper in, pull out, deeper inside her again, I kept going inside my lovely daughter, my soulmate, the love of my life. Billie was her woman, evidently, but I would always be her man.

Even if I was also Cassie's old man, her husband.

The next I heard, we began cumming and screaming at once, grunting and moaning, as I spilled my seed inside the wet, gooey twat of my own sweet daughter, Amy. I pulled her up for a hot and heavy French kiss, making out with my own flesh and blood just as Samantha did with Billie now. And Cassie did with Roger after he came inside Elisabeth...and Elisabeth did with her Daddy after Cassie came on his face.

"I guess we should take a breather now, huh, Daddy?" Amy suggested, "I love your cock, but that's why. I don't want it to drop off for overuse. That and I really do need to catch my breath."

"And I need a good smoke! Was that good for you, Dieter?" Cassie asked Billie's Dad now.

"Ja!" was all a drained Dietrich could say.

"And you?" Elisabeth turned to Roger.

"Fuck, yeah!" Roger said, but his smile told the tale even better.

"Hell, yeah!" I belly laughed.

"And for me!" Billie threw in her two cents.

"Certainly for me," Cassie answered her own query.

"And you better believe for me," Amy winked at me while we all went to the living room to unwind.

At least this once, I had to let her have the last word.

A month later...

"Please be plus, please be plus, please be plus!" my sweet Amy begged the testing stick as we waited to see the results of her first pregnancy test.

It was a plus. Amy threw her arms around me with delight. She was pregnant, but to whom? In the end, did it really matter? No, not really, I decided, no more than her biological paternity did. She was gonna be a baby, and if nothing else, I was now a grandpa. Cassie was now a granny, too.

And a mama herself. Weeks of regular fucking, fucking intently, religiously even, bareback sex with no birth control pills, in order to ensure conception paid off with them...and with Samantha. Leaving only Elisabeth to get knocked up among the ladies. Well, we had plenty of time to keep trying, and who would mind that? Between Roger and I, we would get the job done.

He would claim any from Elisabeth, I would from Amy and Cassie, and Dietrich would continue to claim any from Samantha. His lack of balls wasn't exactly public, after all. Of course, we also had Roger's wedding to Elisabeth to plan...and invitations to issue for that as well. And a masque to plan just for that occasion.

Not to mention that I'd love to see my son Xander and my sister Denise again. Who knew, we might get them to join us as well. Stranger things had already happened. Much stranger, when one thought of my life.

SevMax2
SevMax2
816 Followers