All Comments on 'Daddy's Crisis'

by stk19

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rape is rape...

I certainly hope that there will be another chapter which will address the fact that this man just raped his daughter ON TOP OF taking her virginity. It's a touchy subject for a lot of people (myself included) and ought to be treated with absolute care. Expressing the appropriate feelings of guilt and shame would go a long way towards humanizing the main character, but leaving this the way it is, "Daddy" seems more and more like a rutting animal rather than a caring father.

BourgoineBourgoineover 16 years ago
Great Story

Your a great writer. Is this your first? I recommend your second story be a reverse where the daughter seduces her father. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
is it auther's own experience or what!

Being a girl auther, it seems that it is her own experience. May be unwanted physically but "yes" sub-conciously, which might have turned to this story! Well a good erotic story

stk19stk19over 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry for Offending

Sorry if I disappointed/upset any readers with the matter of nonconsent in the story. I thought that the subtitle would imply it, but this is my first time writing anything like this so next time I'll be clearer. As far as character development goes, I definately want to add another chapter to better show both the father and daughter's characters and also the reaction to what happened. Thanks so much for the feedback (of all sorts!) it's a great help!

GesangbaerGesangbaerover 16 years ago
Great!

This story is amazing. I'd like to thank the author for a good read.

For those crying about the NON-CONSENT (rape isn't a category here at literotica and frequent readers need to respect this), this was the author's first submission. It might be more appropriately placed in non-consent. Don't get so fanatical about it. Accord to many people incest is just as "disgusting" as non-consent.

Just cause you aren't into something doesn't mean you should attack those who are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continue to develop

Forget the comments from those against this story. If they did not like it, they can read other incest stories. I would agree with another that you should categorize in NonConsent/Reluctance. When you add another story, explore more evenings like this one where she does not understand why she is excited the morning after. Continue writing. You have a topic that is rarely explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incest vs Rape

I agree that it was more non consent than incest.. but how can one person whine about rape not being right, but were totally ok with it being incest. Picky people.. Kudos for a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Is this the 3,704 th time or the 3,705th time this

story has appeared--Wish these guys woud quit trying to pass off the same tale as something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well i liked it!

That seriously has to be one of the hottest stories ive read for a while!!Why does it matter if it was non consent or rape or whatever?Its just a story. I know from first hand experience what rape is, and i still found this turned me on! Good on you author dude!!!xxx

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollover 12 years ago
Wow!!!!

Your story was hot!!!!! Like seriously who cares if its not under non consent?!!! it was fckn yummy!!!! I noticed you hvnt submitted anything new:( I hope you do soon that was extremely hot!!!:d

topacetopaceover 6 years ago
Needs a second chapter...

Maybe in the next chapter, the daughter should let her father know when her mother's not around that night had a consequence - she's now pregnant with his baby! Maybe she also liked what happened and wants to fuck him some more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

I liked that Daddy got so out of control he couldn't stop himself from pounding his daughter. I secretly wanted my Daddy to take me like this too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous