Daddy's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a sight. His tattoos were fully on display, including a spiral in his chest that seemed to draw my eyes in deeper the longer I looked. He was dressed in nothing but a leather jockstrap, boots and biker gloves, making me drool around the metal ring gag locked into my mouth. "Welcome to my dungeon, faggot," Daddy said as he brandished a riding crop. "This is your new home. Don't worry, I think I'm going to keep Tiger down here as company for you. I don't want my property getting lonely." Having just awoken, Tiger weakly moaned into his gag in protest, but his heart wasn't in it. He was just as under Daddy's spell as I was.

Suddenly, Daddy swung the riding crop down and smacked it against my ass, making me moan with pain. "You're going to be my toy, faggot," he said, with another quick swing. "My plaything, my slave. And if you're going to be a proper one, I need to toughen you up a bit." He swung harder, making me wince. "Tiger over there has been going through training on and off for years now, and he can finally take my bullwhip at half-strength. Isn't that right, Tiger?" The bound twink nodded, wriggling fruitlessly in his ropes. "But I'm not going to use you as a whipping post, that's his job. I have something else in mind for you."

He put the riding crop down, instead picking up a lit candle. "I like to think of my work with faggots as an art," he said as he tilted the candle over my exposed back. "Your body is my canvas and suffering is my paint." Daddy's voice was almost melodic as I felt the first searing drops of wax land on my back. I whined with pain around the ring, and Daddy just smiled. "Go on, faggot, be as vocal as you like. This room is completely soundproofed, and I love hearing my playthings suffer." He held the candle closer to my back and I felt the heat spike significantly, making me shriek with pain.

"That's more like it!" he exclaimed as the wax began to flow in earnest, dripping faster and faster up and down my back and onto my ass. "In case you haven't figured it out yet faggot, I'm something of a sadist," he said, his voice taking on its low growl once more. "I love to see twink faggots like you suffer for me." I obliged by bucking and thrashing in my bonds, trying desperately to escape the flow of agonizing wax, trying even more desperately to ignore the fact that my cock was straining hard in its cage.

Daddy eventually put the candle down and I sighed happily, thinking a reprieve was coming. Instead, Daddy picked up a heavy leather flogger and began to beat the dried wax off my back and ass. I began howling in pain anew, as Daddy's potent arm strength meant the strikes weren't exactly gentle. "Good little faggot, scream for Daddy!" he said, and I could do nothing but obey. I was faintly aware of Tiger watching with rapt attention, but all I could focus on was the heavy flogger crashing into me over and over again.

And through all the pain, a white-hot flicker of pleasure began to blossom inside me. Daddy owns me, my mind said, pushing out every other thought. Daddy wants to see me suffer. Those eight words began to loop over and over and over, until my mouth began following along, replacing my screams with dumb obedience. Daddy chuckled. "Jesus, faggot. I didn't think it would be this easy to break you." I moaned, wriggling in my bonds. Me neither, I thought faintly.

He repeated the cycle of wax and flogger five more times, until my back and ass were ruby-red and I was panting with exhaustion. "Alright, you've been a good little fag," he said as he blew out the candle and set the flogger aside. "You've earned a proper reward." Daddy walked around in front of me, showing that he'd pulled his rock-hard cock from his jockstrap.

It was a thing of beauty. Big but not oversized, with a well-kept bush and a thick drop of precum leaking out of the tip. He let me stare at it for a few seconds before he grabbed my head tight and thrust it down my throat. I gagged as he went balls-deep on the first thrust with a grunt of satisfaction. "Mmmm, nothing like faggot throat after a long day," he growled as he wasted no time getting to facefucking me with abandon.

I'd never felt anything like this. I had sucked my fair share of cocks, but this was something else altogether. The restraints left me totally helpless, and Daddy seemed to have little interest in doing anything but using me as a living sex toy. I could hardly even breathe around his cock, not that I really cared. My mind was fully occupied by the thick pole violating my throat, and the rush of endorphins was overwhelming.

After several minutes, Daddy pulled out, his cock slick with saliva. "That's all the lube you're getting," he said as he walked behind me, and I felt a wave of anticipation wash over me as I figured out what was coming. Without much ceremony, he roughly pulled my cheeks apart and slammed his cock into my hole.

I saw stars as he once again sank in balls-deep on the first thrust, letting out a pleasured groan. "Fuck you're tight, faggot," he grunted. "I shouldn't have bothered waiting this long." I nodded in assent; I couldn't believe the greatest fuck in the world had been in the bedroom next to mine all along. I could tell Daddy wanted to fuck me all night, but my hole was too tight and the whole situation was just too hot.

With a roar, Daddy unleashed a torrent of cum into my hole, and a load weakly dribbled out of my caged cock. Panting, Daddy pulled his cock from my hole and shoved it in my throat. "Clean," he commanded, and I eagerly, if clumsily, obeyed. I ran my tongue all over his cock, tasting the strong flavor of my hole. I'd always been pretty musky.

Daddy released me from my restraints, carrying me upstairs to the living room where he laid me on the ground under his favorite armchair. He tightly bound my hands and feet with rope before removing his boots and gloves and settling into his chair, resting his massive feet directly on my face. The conditioning from my gag earlier that day had worked like a charm, and I eagerly sniffed and licked at his feet. Daddy sighed, content, and sank back into his chair.

"Best decision I ever made."

END

12