Daddy's Dildo Pt. 02

Story Info
That's not just ANY dildo, it's DADDY'S.
3k words
4.52
6.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes flew open hours later to my watch reminding me that I needed to be at work in forty-five minutes. I groaned as I rolled off the bed, the dildo still in hand. Examining the thick, long shaft, I dropped one of my hands to my pussy. God it felt like it was bruised. The feelings of cramping deep inside had me wondering how much of it I had taken. 

Most of it.

My hands couldn't even completely encircle the base of it which made it look even bigger. Should I be proud or horrified of myself for being such a good, little slut, I wondered. Either way, I needed to clean it and get it back in John's room.

Which reminded me-- John's room.

Why the hell was it in there in the first place? Certainly he wasn't taking this thing up the ass. Was he? Did he fuck other people with it? I had so many questions but they would have to wait.

I had just stepped out of his room when I heard the garage door opening.

I cursed and quickened my pace as far from his door as possible. He wasn't due home for another hour yet. Rich had said noon but it was only eleven. Grabbing my gym bag out of the room where I was staying, I exhaled slowly and then prepared to face the music. 

Only I wasn't prepared.

Nothing could have even remotely prepared me. Not for those two, gloriously meaty pecs that had just nearly collided with my face. Sweat soaked and heaving. 

"What the fuck?" I covered my mouth faster than a jackrabbit running for its life. And maybe that's exactly what I needed to do. The way Rich's dad was looking down at me with such hunger.

"Rosalie." I swore he growled my name as he inhaled deeply. "Are you all settled in?" 

My mouth bobbed up and down for a moment as I looked up at the mountain of a man. Was he taller than last night? But I knew that wasn't possible, it must have been the fact that I was wearing heels.  

"Yes. Thank you again, John." 

That intoxicating scent of his cologne with just a hint of cigars had wrapped itself around me. It made my pussy ache. Thoughts swirled around in my head that the next time I fucked myself with his dildo, I would do it right there on his bed. 

Wait, what the hell was I saying? I couldn't fuck with that thing. For one, it didn't belong to me. And for two-- well, for two--

I was having trouble coming up with a second reason. That's when I realized John was inquiring about dinner. Goddamn. I still swore he looked bigger. How the hell had I not heard him coming up the stairs? Last night he had been wearing a suit coat over this massive, glorious chest. Today, only a thin white tee clung to the hard, swollen muscles. If I looked hard enough, I could swear they were still slightly red. 

"I uh-- I won't be home for dinner," I finally, and awkwardly replied only after realizing Rich's father was waiting for my response. "I have a planning meeting tonight with the rest of the Southlake crew. Dinner is being catered."

The man looked dejected but then tried again. "Maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow--"

I held up my hand, pausing him there. "I have to be at work at four forty-five." I left out the reason why, knowing full well he'd probably show up to my five fifteen class if I hadn't. 

I could have kicked myself for what flew out of my mouth next. But he just looked so sad and disappointed. Not to mention, this was also my boyfriend's father who was graciously letting me stay in his house--

--And fuck myself on his enormous, world crushing dildo.

And that's when it just flew out of my mouth, like word vomit. "I could probably fit in dinner tomorrow," I suggested.

That did it, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. Oddly enough, I figured his back probably resembled one but upside down. 

"So it's settled then? Tomorrow, dinner. Six o'clock sharp." 

I inwardly groaned, but smiled outside. "Tomorrow at six," I nodded. 

"Sharp?"

I smirked as I pushed past the large man, slinging my gym bag over my right shoulder. 

"Rosalie?" 

My chuckle echoed back down the hallway towards him. 

"Don't worry, John. I'll be there."

***

It was still dark outside when John pulled into the parking lot at the Y. He'd waited for about ten minutes after he had heard Rosalie leave before getting into his own car and trailing behind. He'd expected he would have to get out and go in at some point, but as luck would have it, his son's girlfriend was teaching in the big room today.

Which meant he could easily watch her from the cover of his car. He'd made sure to park right up front so he could see her from the floor to ceiling windows that faced the lot. He was so close, he could even hear the thumping from the music in her class room. But he was confused. There were no heavy punching bags hanging in this room, just chairs. 

Lots and lots of chairs. 

As the room started to fill up, John's breath hitched in his throat. She wasn't teaching boxing to this group of forty year old MILFs. No, this was clearly something else. There was a quick warm up and then suddenly Rosalie flicked her hair and dropped her ass to the floor. 

What in the actual sam-hell kind of class was this, John wondered. And did his son have any ideas about what she was doing? 

John's head rolled back as he watched Rosalie lick her lips before seductively raising both arms over her head. Fuck, nevermind what his son knew. He could watch her do this all day.

He felt his cock tighten, tenting his sweatpants as she bit down on her lip, lowering one hand to her slender neck. John loved how the muscles in her shoulders and traps seemed to flex with the tiniest movement. What he wouldn't give to pin her to the mattress underneath him by that throat.

She looked like she gave a little moan as she ran her hands up her thighs before straightening back up with a snap. John did the same thing, only instead of running his hands up his thighs, he ran them right up his hardening cock. 

She turned her back to the room, her hands caressing her shapely waist and ass before turning back around. This time she let her hands cup her breasts briefly. Too briefly. John would have loved to caress them longer, teasing the nipples till they popped through her skimpy yoga shirt. 

Rosalie sauntered slowly around the chair, the entire room full of women following suit. But none of them could sway their hips the way that sexy little minx could. It was like she was born to dance. 

As she straddled the chair, grinding her hips in the air directly above the seat, John found himself growing jealous. He closed his eyes and growled, stroking himself even harder. He wanted to be that chair, smelling her deliciously hot sex.

Actually, no. Fuck that. And make no mistake, he had NEVER thought about anything like this before. But after seeing her dance, John suddenly wanted to grow so insanely massive-- so terrifyingly huge-- that Rosalie could perform a seductive pole dance for him using his own monstrously towering cock.

 

***

Lunch time couldn't come soon enough. I was ferociously hungry after teaching burlesque at the ass crack of dawn, and then two boxing classes after that. Luckily for me, my next class wasn't until around two o'clock. That was plenty of time to eat.

And if I was really lucky-- something else. 

I couldn't hide the most devious grin parting my lips as I tiptoed into John's room. I hadn't had much time to think about John's pussy destroying dildo since yesterday. And I definitely still wanted to know why and where he had gotten it in the first place. 

Fuck, the scent in here drove me wild and that giant, comfy looking bed would be perfect for me to lie down on. I could already feel myself getting wet, especially as I slid open the drawer where I knew the dildo laid. 

"Hello darkness," I smirked before pulling it out. Goddamn. It felt even heavier than yesterday and I swore it was thicker and longer too. 

I paused to look at myself in the mirror before heading out to John's bed. I pressed the giant dildo to my stomach, lining the thick base up with my pussy. My eyes widened as the head reached up past my belly button. 

I gave a slight gasp in realization. 

Then fucking gushed like never before. 

***

John groaned as he sat down to lunch across from his girlfriend. Although she could hardly be called as such. They'd been together for a little less than six months, and honestly, John only saw her as a warm place to stick his dick. 

After this morning's events, he wasn't really sure why he hadn't just canceled. He'd come harder in the shower on his own then he'd ever came for this shriveled up prune. The older woman was nothing like Ro. He wasn't sure which was more fake-- her tan, her breasts or her platinum blonde hair. On top of all that, she was  vapid and narcissistic, insisting the entire world worship the ground she walked on. 

He flexed his own arm and marveled at how much bigger and harder it felt than yesterday. If anything, he should be the one demanding worship. Especially from a certain young, curvy and tall brunette.

Suddenly John doubled over as he snapped back to reality. 

"John, dear, are you all right?"  

Oh god, he couldn't even stand the sound of her voice right now. He let out a low growl as his entire body flushed with heat. His hands gripped the white table cloth as shivers of pleasure shot down his spine. He flung his head back as his eyes stared straight up at the ceiling. Oh god yes, YES! It was happening again. 

His son's horny little slut had taken the magic toy from his bathroom again. Soon enough, John vowed, he'd teach her a lesson about what happens to people that take things that don't belong to them. Maybe she'd learn once he turned her into his magic little fucktoy. 

***

I bit down on my lower lip as I picked up the unrealistically huge dildo. The tip itself was monstrous and thick. I was already laying down when I realized I had forgotten the bottle of lube. My body trembled. My need far too great. I gave my hand a few long licks then fisted the entire shaft. 

I imagined Rich watching me. Imagined that his own long, fat cock was pulsing in his hands as I began running my palms all up and down the dildo. My spit and my juices getting it nice and wet for me.

Finally I eased the dildo into myself. A groan escaped me and then a growl. I slowly pushed the gigantic head further and further in past my folds. I bit down harder on my lip, my fingers gripping the white sheets underneath me as shivers of pleasure shot down my spine.  

"Oh god yes!" I flung my head back and shouted to the ceiling. Was I really going to cum already?

***

"Oh my god, what's happening to you?" John's date looked horrified as he grunted and snarled like a beast. His hands were gripping the table cloth so hard that it was actually starting to rip.

"Do you remember when we first met and I told you I wanted to grow bigger and stronger than any other bodybuilder?" 

She nodded. 

"Well, what if I told you. I found a way. You might want to move back," he laughed. There was a deep and sinister edge in his tone. 

It started in his forearms first this time. They began swelling and growing, stretching and thickening across the table. He lifted them up only to slam them back down at the incredible weight of the muscle in each arm. Veins he didn't even know existed popped up before crisscrossing underneath the skin. They shot up over biceps that seemed to explode with unimaginable power. His fingers were next as they nearly doubled in size. Not just longer, but thicker too. 

The crisp, white dress shirt he wore clung to him like a second skin-- revealing more and more of his growing body. If his date had any sense at all, she'd have appreciated the view. But instead, he could hear her already complaining that he was too big. 

"I-- I didn't think you were serious, John. I mean honestly, why would anyone want to do this to themselves?" Her eyes narrowed, lips pulled back in an ugly snarl of disgust. "If you don't stop growing-- I'll-- I'll leave!"

"Then get the fuck out," he roared. "Cause fuck me, this feels too damn good to stop!" 

John's shoulders suddenly exploded in width as his pecs simultaneously ballooned out under his chin. His voice grew deeper too, a result of the testerone generating in his body from his much larger balls. "Yes! Oh god. Fuck me!"

John looked down at his chest and then at his arms. "Bigger, stronger, give me more!" His voice boomed like he was in a trance. 

John grabbed for his cock through his pants and smirked. Even his own gigantic hand couldn't fit fully around such a monolith. Fuck. He wondered how much of his dildo Rosalie had in that wet little cunt. With his date running for the door, he decided it was time to go see.

***

A sheen of sweat glistened all across my skin as I felt the first orgasm starting to subside within me. I couldn't believe I had brought myself to orgasm in just under sixty seconds. With the dildo now laying on my stomach, I marveled at its weight. Geezus, it seemed even bigger than just a moment ago.  

With a sudden second burst of energy, I flipped over onto my stomach, turned my ass towards the headboard and shoved some pillows under my breasts. There was no way I was done yet, not even close. I had already made up my mind that I was going to try for three. 

It was a bit of a challenge but I placed the dildo against the headboard and then started to thrust back. I gave a little growl of frustration as the monstrous head slipped over my pussy lips and between my ass cheeks instead. I pushed forward then tried again. Once again finding my imagination turning towards Rich. God, if only he were here. My flesh missed the sting of his handprint on my ass. 

Not surprisingly, my pussy momentarily resisted the huge tip of the foreign object, but ultimately the dildo won out. I couldn't stop the groan that ripped from my lips as I started to rock back and forth. I buried that bitch deeper and deeper inside me. My fingers and toes curled as my knees began to ache. 

I thought back to yesterday, John's heaving, sweaty pecs. He was so much bigger than Rich. So much stronger. Suddenly, and briefly I imagined it was him behind me instead. Thrusting powerfully into me. 

"Oh fucking hell yes! Fuck me you fucking cunt destroyer!" I had started to collapse on to the bed when suddenly the door burst open. 

***

John was practically howling as he took the stairs two at a time up to his room. It was so much easier now that his legs were growing into long, massive redwoods. He could feel himself growing stronger too. His fingers accidentally splintered the wooden railing as he climbed towards his prize. 

"Oh fucking hell yes," he chuckled. His muscles surging bigger and wider. He was getting so tall and so thick. He flexed his arms, bounced his chest-- and with a loud mighty rip, John's monstrous looking torso burst out of his shirt. 

His gigantic forearms flexed against his mountainous biceps. Both muscles were so powerful, so fucking hard and dense. Just like every square inch of him.

John was so horny, he wasn't sure if his foot had kicked in the door, or his gargantuan cock. Either way, he stood there panting as Rosalie cursed and collapsed on the bed. As she looked over at him, wide eyed and almost terrified, John couldn't help but smirk.

 

"You're not done growing me yet, baby girl. Daddy's home."

***

~One thousand and four miles away~

Rich looked down at his phone, pressing the long button on the right side just so his lock screen would light up. A picture of his gorgeous, smiling girl lit up the screen. A part of him wondered if leaving her with his father was the right thing to do. Dad was so much bigger and stronger than himself-- as long as he had that dildo.

The younger man rolled his eyes as the meeting droned on. Only one more day, just one more and he'd be back home with Ro. 

Suddenly he felt it. A sick feeling in his gut as he doubled over with a wave of nausea. At the same time his watch buzzed, a glance at the screen alarming him to a spike in Rosalie's heart rate with their synced connection. 

"That son of a bitch!" 

Rich's expanding gut pushed the table back slightly as he stood abruptly from his chair. 

"Mr. Meyerson?" The presenter halted as all eyes turned towards Rich. His face seemed a little fuller and the buttons on his shirt were stretched to their max. "Is everything alright? Are you having an allergic reaction?" 

Rich shook his head as he let out a deathly growl. "Someone get me a taxi. NOW! I need to get back to Chicago."