Daddy's Dildo Pt. 03

Story Info
That's not just ANY dildo, it's DADDY'S.
2.7k words
4.05
6.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel a growl tear from my lips as my eyes landed on him. I should have been terrified, and perhaps I was. But mostly I just felt this primal urge. This-- animalistic need.

"How?" 

No other words needed to be spoken. It was obvious the information I was after as my eyes drank in John's new monstrous form. The first thing I found myself staring at was his huge cock. Pulsing and twitching. My eyes traveled along the veins-- they looked so familiar. 

I gasped a little as I fumbled around in the bed, reaching behind me as I grabbed for the dildo that had fallen into the mess of blankets, pillows and sheets. 

"That's right Baby Girl. Every time you orgasm on that thing, you make Daddy bigger. Stronger!"

As he leaned forward, one shoulder in the room, he brought his arms up into the most amazing double bicep flex I had ever seen. My attention once again returned to ogling John. Clothes shredded and body glistening with sweat-- he couldn't help but flex harder and growl as he put on a show. 

I felt it, damnit. I felt myself gush and lick my lips as I watched the freakishly huge peak split. The muscle visibly quivered as one orgasm inducing vein throbbed over the head of it. If that wasn't bad enough, I nearly moaned as John finally stepped into the room. He laughed at himself as he had to duck his head down just to get inside. 

"Looks like I'll have to have this place remodeled," he groaned as his massive shoulders caught on the door frame. It wasn't a sound made from pain, or frustration. I could tell he was excited by this, by all this muscle and size. Especially as a big fat glob of pre splashed on to the floor. "But like I said doll face, you're not done growing me yet." 

I started to cower back as his heavy footfalls thudded across the floor. His shadow fell over me. 

"Daddy. No."

Oh shit! My hands flew to my mouth for the second time this week. What had I just called him? 

"Oh fuck," he growled. "Daddy likes that." 

His hand roughly gripped the head of his cock before gliding down to the base. A base so thick and girthy, I couldn't even get both of my hands around it. Fuck. That last orgasm had really caused both him and the dildo to pack on some serious size. 

"You're going to grow me, little one. So you can either enjoy this and be a good breedable slut, or scream and squirm as you get fucked senseless. The choice is yours." 

He stood at the end of the bed, reaching for the dildo. As he placed it up next to himself he smiled. "Damn, sweetie. You did a good little number on Daddy. I'd tried using this thing before, but it never seemed to work. Not quite like this. Guess it just needed a juicy charge." 

My breathing became labored. John's huge, muscular body filled up every inch of my vision. The air thick with his musk and the scent of my own lust.

"Pull your legs back and hold them apart," he instructed. I did as he said, what other choice did I have? I pulled them to my chest, a hand tucked under each one of my knees. 

John lowered the dildo to my freshly fucked pussy. Cream and wetness beaded at my entrance. If this was going to happen, I might as well enjoy it. 

With incredible pressure, John forced the dildo in past my folds. "Oh fuck! Fuck!" I writhed, trying to thrust my hips up but with one strong hand John forced them back down. "I need a moment!" I screamed as I shut my eyes.

But John gave me none.

A snarl tore from his lips and I forced myself to look up at him. But his eyes never met mine, instead they were glued to my ass. He seemed mesmerized, possessed. I watched him spit into his palm before stroking his giant cock.

"Oh, fucking hell no! Daddy!" I tried to bring his attention back towards me, but he was entirely gone. This could not be good.

He lined himself up with my asshole but not before letting his thick fingers trace the bright, pink starfish. My eyes grew wide. There was no way. Not both. Not at the same time.

I drew my legs further back. John was too big now. Too strong. He was going to take whatever the fuck he wanted.

I held my breath, my hands fisting the sheets. John started pushing-- harder. Harder! I could feel the puckered flesh of my anus expand and stretch. I swallowed hard. Then let my breath hiss out between clenched teeth. 

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" I could feel the head of the dildo rub against the head of John's cock. The thin layer of skin between my holes seemingly rubbed raw. 

John pressed himself harder against me. At the same time, he slid the dildo in deeper. The feeling was more intense than I could have ever imagined. My mind was blown. My muscles had surrendered completely. An orgasm was on the brink, but I couldn't. Fuck. That would just cause both the dildo and John to GROW. 

"You're holding back, aren't you little one?" 

John slowly slid the dildo deeper while simultaneously withdrawing his cock from my ass. When the toy in my pussy bottomed out and only the tip of John's dick remained, he reversed the flow. 

"Jesus, fucking Christ. What are you doing to me?" 

John laughed as he rammed his cock right up my ass. "That's right, Baby Girl. Cum for your Daddy." He began a melody, alternately thrusting and emptying both of my holes. 

I never could have imagined the feeling of such pleasure. I wasn't just enjoying this, I fucking needed it! With the monstrous toy and John's colossal cock sliding effortlessly in and out of me, I found myself being beckoned towards it. As much as I was trying to hold off. An orgasm was near. 

Whimpers and moans escaped my lips. I sounded bestial in my own right. I closed my eyes again as the friction between my pussy and ass started to take me over the edge. My muscles flexed on their own. Electricity shot through me and down my spine. I lifted my hips, needing both to bottom out inside of me at the same time.   

The pleasure of my orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave. My juices coating both the dildo and John's cock. My cries filled the room and in that moment, John knew he owned me. 

He pulled the toy out and then removed his cock from my ass. I started to whimper at the feeling of emptiness, but suddenly John rammed his cock right into my wet, aching cunt. 

I could feel my pussy walls grip him, dragging him in deeper. His balls slammed against my ass and in that moment, another mind blowing orgasm immediately exploded within me. 

John's head rolled back as a wave of growth hit him like a hurricane. 

"Oh yes!" His already deep voice rumbled as it rattled the windows in the room. "You're such a good little slut!" He lifted his already enormous arms as they started to swell and tremble. "Oh fuck, the power!" 

He flexed a few more times before letting his hand move to trail down his neck and traps. He seemed to be enjoying the fact that his traps were now so beastly, they could touch his ears. I watched in utter amazement as next, both of his pecs started to jut outwards with each bounce of his chest. The gap between them started to swell shut as the muscle fibers twitched. He was getting wider and taller, thicker and broader. Swelling and surging bigger, harder and stronger. 

It was all so overwhelming. My heart was racing and I was starting to feel nauseous. Dark spots were starting to cloud my sight. 

"I'll let you rest for now," John snarled. "But my cock stays inside you. Understood?" 

All I could do was nod and whimper. 

***

I'm not sure how much time had passed when my eyes fluttered open. There was a moment of panic as I realized the sun had gone down. But that was quickly replaced with a feeling of dread as I looked over to my left. Those three catastrophic orgasms had substantially grown John. At thirteen feet tall and well over a thousand pounds, John had surpassed godhood with such freakish proportions. He would be unstoppable when he woke up. A true fucking monster. 

I needed to find that dildo and destroy it. 

But how?

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I tried to scream, but a couple of fat, sweaty fingers curled over my mouth. I looked up as the light from the bathroom illuminated a rather plump man with chubby cheeks and a few double chins. The eyes, however, felt familiar. 

"Rich?" I whispered in shock. 

He nodded his head and I started to get up. He immediately stopped me though. Waving his hands frantically in my face, I gave him a confused look. He was pointing and mouthing something, the same phrase over and over. I turned back to see it-- the dildo. Rich wanted me to grab the dildo that was laying between his father and I. 

I reached for it but John's giant hand snapped out and wrapped around my wrist. I winced at the iron-like grip before crying out. 

"Let her go." Rich finally spoke up. I had never heard him take on such a tone. 

John however just chuckled at his son. "She's way too hot for you, Richard. And it's like I've always said, you are completely undeserving of love until you can step the fuck up and be a real man."

"And you think you're a real man?" I snickered. 

John tugged me so hard, I fell into his lap.

"You know I am." 

His hot breath fanned against my neck as he pulled my hand that was still firmly in his grasp down to his hardening cock. The action paralyzed me as my eyes watched the one eyed snake swell and twitch to life. "Tell me I'm not bigger than you're pathetic little boyfriend."

"Get away from her!" I could hear Rich yell. 

But instead, John moved closer. The bed creaked, shook and dipped in objection to his weight. Even Rich's eyes went wide as he finally got a glimpse of the colossal size of his father.

As John's free hand reached out to squeeze my breast, I begged him to stop. 

"I can't," he moaned as he started to roll my nipple between his finger and thumb. "I need to show you who owns you. Daddy needs to fuck you. Claim you. Breed you."

John took my wrist and began to force my hand to stroke his cock. "Squeeze it." He demanded. But I struggled to wrap my fingers around it-- even the goddamn tip. It was so massive, hard and hot. It felt angry to the touch.  

"P-please. Don't make me do this," I whispered. I tried to look back at Rich, tears stinging my eyes. But John grabbed my chin roughly, forcing my gaze back to him. 

"Don't fight this, remember? Be a good little girl for Daddy and I promise I won't hurt you." 

He kissed my neck and held me tighter against him. My breasts felt so small, squished against such a massive, hard chest. My traitorous body actually shuddered as his much larger and harder nipples brushed against mine. 

Fuck! I needed to get free!

I placed my foot nervously on top of one of his massive, diamond hard legs. I pushed with all my might, but he grabbed both sets of my fingers with just one of his veiny hands. No wonder my delicate wrist had hurt so much when he first grabbed it. Everything about this man was huge!

"Daddy, please," I moaned.  

"Please, what?" John smirked before inhaling deeply. I felt his cock twitch before it started to drip and leak on my thigh. 

"Dad! Please. Don't do this," Rich's voice entered my consciousness again-- Snapping me the fuck out of whatever trance John had put on me.

I agreed with Rich, adding that I couldn't and didn't want to do this. But this only seemed to enrage the giant.

"You're telling me you don't want the biggest and strongest mother fucker on the planet?" John roared as he pushed off me, looming over head as he started to flex. He still had me trapped between those Redwood sized thighs. 

Suddenly John lifted me like a doll, making sure to cradle my ass as he forced my thighs to straddle around his head.

"You're going to watch a real man pleasure a good little slut, son." 

My fingers dug into his hair as my hips started to writhe on top of his broad shoulders. Oh god, I felt so high in the air, maybe because I was. I looked up at the cathedral ceiling before looking back down. 

His tongue started to dip inside me, my fears from a moment ago almost completely gone. With long, deep strokes, John had me coming almost immediately undone.

"Of fuck. Daddy!" 

I didn't know what I was saying. I didn't mean to keep on calling him that. But the pleasure. That tongue. It all felt so good. 

And the fact that he was so big, and so strong-- it had me gushing into his mouth even more.

He growled into my clit, his beard providing even more stimulation. 

"Dad! Stop." Rich called up to his father. He could see the pleasure on my face. Could sense that at any moment, I was about to cum. "This is going too far." 

"Your girlfriend's gorgeous, gushing pussy suggests otherwise," John paused long enough to growl back down at his son. As if to prove a point, John kissed my pussy lips multiple times before rubbing his beard and face against it. 

My legs were starting to shake as his giant tongue continued to lap my most sensitive spot. His short, gray beard created even more delicious friction. 

"Fuck! Leave her alone, you bastard!" Rich had finally lost his temper. Balling up his fist, he punched his father over and over against that massive back. But John didn't even move an inch. 

In fact, the asshole started to laugh. "Is that all you got, son?" He snarled. 

Rich took a step back as his angry father looked down at him. "I didn't even feel that. You're even more pathetic than I thought!" 

John easily reached out and grabbed Rich by the neck. I could see his face go red as his breathing became labored. 

"Stop! You're fucking hurting him!" I squealed. 

John's massive head turned back towards me. 

"Tell me who's pussy this is," he provoked. His fat, powerful tongue took another long lick. "Say it slut. Say it's my pussy." 

"Daddy, please--"

"Say it or I won't stop." 

My eyes glanced over at Rich who was now struggling to stay on his feet as John continued to choke him. I whimpered at the sight of him. Red, chubby cheeks and purple, drooling lips.

"It's your pussy," I whispered.

"Good girl," he chuckled, then suddenly tossed me on the bed. 

My breath hitched in my throat as John held up the dildo. Oh fuck, not again. 

Only it wasn't me he was looking at this time.

"You're going to finally learn how to make your father proud," he roared. 

I whimpered as I watched John easily manhandle his son. With the flick of his wrist, John had shredded Rich's pants and boxers. Much in the same way he had tortured me, John slowly lined up the dildo with Rich's hole. 

I knew the feeling of needing a moment. 

And I knew all too well that John would give none. 

Rich let out a guttural roar as John rammed the dildo up his own son's ass. John gripped the base of the dildo with his massive hand--

But it wouldn't budge.

I looked on in curiosity as the veins in Rich's neck started to bulge. He lifted his arms just as John readjusted his grasp on the toy. But Rich was prepared. He let out another roar as he clenched his cheeks. 

This one was loud enough to rattle the walls. And then-- suddenly-- it deepened.