Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 13

Story Info
I jerk off with my dildo in my mouth like it is a real cock.
1k words
4.5
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 13

Chapter 13 - Manifestation of Sexual Arousal :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

Once I began watching cocksucker and shemale encouragement Hypno videos and began to pretend I was sucking a real cock every time I 'Practiced', I began to use only one dildo for 'Practice'. My big, fat, Jeff Stryker dildo from Betty's Toy Box was the only one I used (everyone should have one. Jeff Stryker Vac-U-Lock 10 inch Porn Star Dildo, Model 0272-02-BX, UPC: 782421507008). I loved everything about it so much that I no longer even wanted to use the other dildos anymore.

I continued to research and find different Hypno tubes, some of which were very effective. I also continued to 'Practice' sucking cock. And when I did I always pretended I was sucking a real cock! And the more Hypno tubes I watched and the more I 'Practiced' and the more I pretended I was sucking a real cock, the more turned-on I became as I Practiced! I don't know when but there came a point where I knew that sucking my dildo and pretending I was sucking a real cock and thinking about the Hypno videos was sexually arousing me. I knew it had begun to occur but had done nothing about it as of yet... I had simply dismissed the realization as a non-factor.

One day, after watching a cocksucker encouragement Hypno video on my cell phone I decided to Practice some so I started sucking my dildo on my knees again. I thought about the Hypno video and its words as I pretended I was sucking a real cock. Soon I was very turned on. Between the message of the hypno movie, the state I happened to be in at the time, and sucking on my dildo while pretending I was sucking a real cock, it became apparent to me that I was so very sexually aroused! I started stroking my cock through my shorts as I sucked my dildo and pretended it was real. And my semi-hard cock just got harder and harder.

I could not stand it. I stood up, shed my clothes completely, got a bottle of baby oil, grabbed my cell phone and looked up the cocksucker encouragement Hypno video I had just watched and began to play the video again. I set the phone down on the dildo box so I could hear the words of the Hypno video. I could not see the video but I could hear the 'Suck the cock! You know you want to suck the cock! Put it in your mouth, etc." When it was playing, I turned out the lights, and squirted some baby oil into my right hand. Then I went back to sucking that dildo pretending it was a real cock as I listened to the encouragement of the Hypno video and began to stroke my cock! It was so hot!! My cock got harder and harder. I wondered why I was doing this. I should stop! But I did not want to and kept going. And the Hypno was NOT a shemale video but a cocksucker video. So, even though the words said, "You want to suck HIS cock! You need to suck HIS cock!" I kept stroking my cock and I kept sucking my dildo passionately pretending that I was sucking this man's cock that the narrator of the cocksucker hypno video was talking about! By the time the video reached the countdown, got from 10 to 1, and said, "He is cumming in your mouth! You are a cocksucker forever!" I was working my raging hard cock so fast and pumping all 9 inches of my big dildo in and out of my throat moaning, "mmmmmmmmmm!"

And when the video said something like, "His cum is filling your mouth! Swallow it all," while my dildo was buried all 9 inches deep in my throat and held there, my cock exploded and shot cum all over the mirror!!

I was shocked at what I had just done. And a little confused. And a little ashamed. Then even more ashamed. But after I cleaned up and a little time passed by, the shame I was holding onto resulting from knowing I had just orgasmed from the thought of a man's cock cumming in my mouth began to disappear little by little. What's more is the shame that was leaving my troubled mind was being replaced with another feeling - a feeling of wanton, shameless, raw sexuality. The thought of myself jerking off with a dick in my mouth pretending it was a man's cock had begun to instill in me a feeling of carnal hedonism that I had ever experienced in my whole life!

One minute after I shot load after load of cum from my cock with my dildo buried deep in my throat listening to a hypno video telling me that I will need to swallow cum forever now that this guy shot his load in my throat... I already felt such terrible and intense shame that I swore to myself that I would NEVER jerk off like that again for the rest of my life!

But the feelings of sensuality that replaced my feelings of shame were so strong that, not even 24 hours later, when I began to feel proud again and my feelings of sensuality developed accompanying feelings of self-indulgence, I found myself naked, hard cock in hand as I stroked it while I slid my dildo in and out of my throat and watched another cocksucking encouragement hypno video!! And I came so much!!!

But from that day forward, almost 100% of the time I began to cum with my dildo buried deep in my mouth dreaming about sucking a cock for real.

Since I had started playing with my dildos I had NOT gotten a blowjob from a girl nor had I slept with a girl. I jerked a lot but I occasionally came with a dildo deep in my mouth dreaming about sucking a real cock. Sucking cock had now begun to sexually arouse me (but I was completely unaware of this manifestation at that time it occurred).

By the time I realized that pretending that I was sucking a real cock and 'Practicing' like I was giving real blowjobs had now begun to sexually arouse me to the point of orgasm on a regular basis... It was too late!