All Comments on 'Daddy's Elena'

by grylion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good

I got horny as hell reading this and had to get some kleenex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good

Good build-up to the climax, but perhaps not enough detail shown in the actuall fucking. It would have been more stimulating if the reader had gotten a more intimate view and feeling of the father's cock as it entered his daughter's cunt until his cock was fully inside her pussy and then both seen and felt his pleasure as he experienced fucking his own daughter, gradually building to his orgasm, shoving in untill his balls were against her pelvis. Felt his balls squeeze the hot cum into to her waiting womb. It would have been great to see and feel his cock ejaculate spurt after spurt of cum into her as she also orgasmed. The story was good, but it could have been even better with more detail of the actual fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

I would have never thought of reading such a story before now because of the so called "Taboo",,but I was amazed at how engrossed I became as I read your story! I could feel the passion welling up inside of me as the passion grew in your story! Bravo,,,Well done!! I look forward to reading more stories from you,,,You Rock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Best story I've ever read!! Thanks!

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
good story

keep writing dont give up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i like it.

I really enjoyed this taboo storey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Riding Along

Reading this one makes me grab hold, my own cock drools. So well written. Can feel the passion, as I go along for the ride. Well written. Do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous