Daddy's Gentle Touch

Story Info
When a softer approach in a sexual experience is needed.
1.7k words
4.15
23.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the following characters are consenting 18 and above adults. This is a DDLG story. No incest what so ever. They are clearly pet names of endearment.

*

She was inexperienced. The endless sort of situations that were avoided from her had finally occurred. The look of his eyes captured her every essence, but it was also lust towards the body that ached in desire that was unknown to her.

He had held her in his arms, her body encased in a silken nightgown. It was the way he placed her on the mattress delicately that put her at ease, his fingers slowly trailing down to the hem of the silk like material as he leaned in to kiss her neck in trails toward the back of her ear.

"Do you want me, babygirl?" His voice confident and patient towards her.

She seemed a bit timid, her hand reaching out to run her fingers through his hair before deciding with a nod. He tried to decode her answers ,but he also decided to test her comfort zone.

He kissed her lips, his eyes locking with hers afterwards while her face flushed into a bright red hue but soon she reached out to capture his hand, interlocking her fingers with his in a gentle smile.

He continued his kisses downward towards her chin to her chest, his lips pursed and pressed against the center of her breasts. He felt her body tremble against his before his teeth slowly bit into them in an abundance of uneven trails gentle yet subtle.

She felt her lips quiver soft like moans, her body brushing against his in both nervousness and delight. She unintentionally let go of his hand not before squeezing it one last time.

"I love you, daddy." Her voice genuine and filled without doubt.

"I love you too, babygirl." He growled against her breasts before cupping and pushing them out of the silky nightgown.

She had gasped softly, her face expressing surprise. She had intended to close her eyes to calm her nerves ,but her instinct was to wrap her arms around her breasts to conceal them. They were squished tightly around her arms, trying to burst out of her stubborn hold.

"Let me see them, babygirl." He commanded in a stern voice, no hint of urgency, but curiosity.

She hesitated clearly, gulping as her lips began to tremble while seeking an answer.

"But...Daddy, I'm insecure about them." She admitted a bit childishly before slowly lessening her grip around her breasts, revealing them to him a slight bit but also slowly.

"I enjoy the sight of them, babygirl. They're beautiful enough to be engrossed in my mind." He chuckled, his fingers slightly flicking at her nipple playfully to perk it up.

She began to feel at ease, slowing warming up to this idea that it was time to give into her inner desires. She had hidden them before for modesty and humility.

"If it's alright, daddy. Would you please not look at them so much?" She requested in a bit of comfortability.

He nodded slowly, intending to keep part of her request for a while longer, fighting over the urge to glance over them more than necessary.

"Alright, babygirl." He stated in a sort of distracted manner, his lips pressing against her nipple into a kiss like capture, sucking at it while his other hand focused on the other. He sucked it slowly, letting go a bit to swirl his tongue around it.

He approached her body slowly and carefully as if she were the first person he's been with on an emotional and physical level. He had his hand hold her other breast, pinching and tugging at her nipple just to hear her moan a bit louder than before. It seemed her heartbeat beat a bit faster ,yet her body displayed signs of arousal as it began to seep down to her inner thighs.

She rubbed her inner thighs out of habit, believing that silly thought that it'll stop her excitement from flowing. It trickled in trails down to her ankles. It's clear coats making its way down to the endings of her foot and now on the bedsheets.

"Do you want me to stop, babygirl?" He began to question if perhaps he got carried away with this.

"It's fine, daddy. Please kiss me once more." She requested in a polite tone, her voice gentle and sweet.

"Of course, babygirl." He smiled, his lips meeting hers while she smiled under his kiss lovingly.

She slowly guided his hands to her hips, encouraging him to slide her silk nightgown off of her body in which he did. He grew aroused even more, his bulge growing to a more extensive size, but he refused to satisfy his needs first.

He wanted to make love to her before anything else that would surely come in the future in a more calmed environment. In a quicker pace than this one with her being sure of anything else rather than this. He loved her more than anything right now. He wanted to make it right.

She slithered off of the silk nightgown, lifting herself off a bit so it could reach into her ankles and off of her completely ,but there was still one thing preventing her complete nudity. He groaned in a deep sigh as his eyes met the last thing he wanted to see right now.

She quietly giggled while smirking mischievously at how much it taunted and teased his sex drive to it's desperation. He bit his tongue and glared at her in a annoyed manner but did not complain. He did instead wrap and hook his fingers on the ends of her lacey thong, slowly tugging at it while his eyes glanced toward her facial expressions.

She squirmed at his touch, whimpering as he slowly stripped her only for her to stop him once he began to reveal her mound.

"Please stop, daddy. I'm sorry. I'm not bare." She covered her eyes with her hands, her arms crossed and squishing her breasts in a very unintentional way to provoke him once more.

"You're a woman. You're not a child. This is what separates them from you."

He encouraged her in a bit of a rough like tone. He was serious with what he meant. He didn't stop this time nor did he listen completely. He wanted to admire and capture her entirely, both mind, body and soul.

He tugged the edges of her lacey thong complete off, slowing though enough to send himself chills to reveal what was once forbidden to see. He slithered downward, his lips planting a kiss on her navel down to her mound which displayed a small patch on it.

It wasn't necessary something to make a big deal out of in his opinion. It was nearly trimmed, everything else seemed to come into place with it being smooth. He wasn't the type to mind about trivial things.

"It's honestly hot, looking at it like this." He encouraged her and intended to soothe those insecurities she possessed.

"Really, daddy? I'm so used to complaints that it's not entirely clean shaven." She admitted to him a bit shyly.

"Yes, babygirl. Forget about all those. Focus on me." He chuckled, emitting a bit of his suave trait around her.

She slowly calmed down, laying on her back and looking at the ceiling when she attempted to relax. He parted her slit slowly, her excitement glistening at her folds, dripping endlessly as it soaked her intimate area as if it were a flower. He couldn't seem to resist for a taste though.

He first kissed her inner thighs before he wanted to savor his creation. She began to gulp softly, her face heating up as she grew flustered over his actions, but his tongue slowly brushed at her inner lips in one stroke and then another while her body quaked in slight coldness. She squealed a bit, jerking her shoulders up to her ears and brushing her cheek to the side with it.

He continued to work his tongue on her, pulsating the tip of it on her entrance in slowly but gradually increasing it's pressure. He wanted to get her as comfortable as possible and intended to ask. He was about to make sure of that until her legs wrapped around him a bit tightly, making sure his mouth latched on to her delicate glistening pearl for him to suction to. He nibbled it a bit too before letting go to continue on her inner lips.

She brushed her intimate area against his face as it began to seep more than usual without him knowing what was normal for her. She tended to be discreet and modest, feeling naughty when he wasn't aware of her most inner thoughts surrounding him sexually.

He grabbed her inner thighs and shoved her further into him, slipping his tongue into her entrance once more but this time a bit rougher. She moaned even louder than before, unable to conceal her volume from going up.

She had her body trembling and convulsing in his hands, refusing to let go as her breasts start to bounce back into her in waves. She wasn't aware of her release, her body acted on its own, creaming into their sheets in remarkable doses.

He smirked in confidence, loosening his grip on her as did she, her nipples had perked up into nubs as her arousal was set free. He grabbed both of her breasts in one hand and sucked on her nipples with his mouth entirely while his hand trailed off like a cunning spider climbing into their wickedness fate toward their victim.

He pressed his fingers into her entrance, smearing them with her orgasmic taste before coating her lips with it.

"Taste it, babygirl." He ushered her to in his own way, unapologetically trying to get her to understand that it was alright to throw her modesty and her humility behind closed doors if she wished.

She licked her the corner of her lips in a seductive way without knowing. She tempted him once more while she grabbed a taste of own fluids. A small smile formed afterwards, accepting it as a decent taste. She rubbed her nose against his before planting a kiss.

"Daddy will teach me soon. Right?" She asked in curiosity, engaging into situations like these were her first.

"Yes, babygirl. Let's take it nice and slow." He smiled before shoving in his two fingers into her mouth playfully in which she proceeded to taste once more.

"You know. I'm not done yet tasting you. Devouring you. I mean." He chuckled, slowing going down in between her legs once more.