Daddy's Gift

Story Info
Baby Girl gets a Birthday surprise from Daddy.
2.1k words
4.65
30.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are your ready for your Birthday surprise Baby Girl?" Daddy asks as he walks into our bedroom.

I quickly sit up so I'm kneeling on the bed, already naked and dripping wet. I've been waiting all week for this, ever since Daddy told me I'd be getting a special treat for my Birthday.

"Yes Daddy. I've been good all day. I haven't touched myself at all, I waited for you just like you told me to."

I give him my best smile, all innocence with just a hint of my naughty side peeking out. He leans down and gives me a soft kiss. "Lie down baby, on your back, hands over your head." he instructs.

I do as he says while he walks to the dresser and starts pulling out various items that I can't see from my position.

"Now because it's your Birthday, you don't have to ask my permission to cum, but just for tonight understood?" he ask.

"Yes Daddy" I reply, "Thank you Daddy"

"Good Girl, now close your eyes." he orders.

I try to take one more peek but quickly close my eyes as he turns and catches me looking. I can hear him step closer and stand over me. Nothing happens for a few seconds and I debate taking another peek. Before I get the chance, I feel something soft tickle along my side. It feels like a piece of silk, so soft and cool. He slides it over my stomach, slowly moving up towards my breasts.

He circles each breast, carefully avoiding my nipples. I arch up, hoping to feel that soft slide across my sensitive tips. Daddy softly laughs and instead trails the fabric further up, over my neck and against my cheek. I feel the length drape over my eyes.

"Lift your head." he says.

I do and he ties the fabric behind my head. I open my eyes to test the blindfold but Daddy is good at this, I can't see a thing. Next I feel a soft rope wrapping around my wrists. He ties them together almost too tightly, I know there's no way to get free until Daddy wills it. He must have tied the other end to the headboard, as I test the strength of the rope I feel it pull tighter around my wrists. I feel completely helpless. I moan softly causing Daddy to chuckle. He knows how much I love being under his control.

I feel him move away. A few moments later I feel him climb onto the bed next to me, stretching out and pressing his body along my side. His hands slowly trace over my skin, up and down from my neck to my thighs, over and over, never touching where I truly need him. I squirm and moan, ready to beg for a firmer touch. Just as I open my mouth to beg, his lips seal over mine. I moan and meet his tongue with my own as he dips into my mouth, tracing my tongue with firm strokes.

He nibbles on my plump lower lip as his fingers finally circle my nipple. He moves down and traces my other nipple with his tongue. Suddenly he bites down on my nipple, at the same his hand pinches my other nipple hard. I cry out but he doesn't let up. After a few moments he releases the pressure and my nipples give a painful throb. I feel an echoing throb in my clit and my channel spasms, releasing a gush of fluid down my thighs.

I whimper, "Please Daddy. I'm so wet, I need you. Please make me cum."

He chuckles as he moves away. "Not yet baby. We're only getting started."

I feel him kneeling next to me now. "Roll over Baby Girl. Its time for your present." he says.

I eagerly wiggle around until I manage to roll onto my stomach, my hands still bound firmly over my head.

"Ass up" he orders. I pull my knees up under my body, spreading them wide so Daddy can see all of me.

His caresses my ass cheeks before sliding between to trace over my tight little ass hole and dripping wet pussy. "So pretty Baby Girl." He murmurs.

His finger circles my puckered entrance. He pushes gently with one finger barely breaching my entrance before pulling out and circling again. He repeats his teasing touches, circling and pressing, over and over until I can't hold still any longer and push back, trying to force his finger deeper. His hand comes down with a loud smack on my left cheek. I jump and try to pull away, not having expected the blow.

"Don't move" Daddy says firmly, grabbing my hips to pull be back into position.

This time I hold perfectly still as he continues his teasing, panting with the effort it takes to not squirm. I'm so focused on his finger that I nearly jump again as cold liquid suddenly drips over my hole. He collects the lube with his finger and finally pushes inside fully. My body automatically clenches around the intrusion trying to force him out.

"Shh, it's all right baby, relax for Daddy. You know how to do this." He says calmly while his other hand rubs my back and sides, helping me to relax.

He slowly starts pumping in and out, gently stretching my opening. I feel my muscles relaxing and soon feel a second finger pressing against my entrance. This time I remember to push out and the second finger slides easily inside. It hurts slightly as he fucks me with both fingers, no longer being gentle with me.

Just as the pain eases and I start to push into each thrust, he pulls out. I whimper, pushing back in search of his fingers. Another slap lands on my right cheek this time. I gasp, then moan as the pain fades, leaving behind the warm feeling of his handprint on my ass. I love wearing Daddys marks. I wiggle my ass a little, hoping for another slap. He laughs and squeezes my cheek right over his hand print.

"Not yet Baby Girl" he says.

Before I can ask when, I feel something cold press against my entrance. It's much to large to be a finger but we've played with plugs in the past so I'm not too worried, I relax and let him work it inside of me. I soon realize this is not a plug we've used before, it's too big. It may not be as big as his cock but it's close. I whimper, waiting for the pain as he usually stretches me with at least three fingers before I can take his cock.

He must feel my body tense up. Before I can pull away from the pressure he spanks my left cheek, quickly followed by one on my right. I moan and push back, looking for more and inadvertently slide further onto the plug. I gasp, but he's ready. As I pull away he spanks me again, causing me to once again push back. He starts up a rhythm of slaps that has me essentially fucking myself onto the plug.

I'm so lost in the pain and pleasure that I don't notice the plug slide fully into place until the spanking stops. His hands caress and squeeze my cheeks as he murmurs praise. "Such a good girl. You took that big plug so well. And now look at your ass, covered in my hand prints. You're so beautiful like this Baby Girl."

Warmth fills me at his words and I can't help but smile. There is nothing better than pleasing Daddy. I can feel his eyes on my ass as he continues to caress my body.

"What do you think of your present baby?" He asks.

I pause, is the plug my big surprise? Well it's certainly big, and it was certainly a surprise.

Before I can answer he continues. "I've been thinking all week about what fun we can have with it. I'm going make you wear it out to dinner this weekend. I can just picture you in one of your cute little summer dresses looking all sweet and innocent. No one will know what a dirty little slut you are. I'll get to watch you struggle to sit still knowing every move you make is causing this big plug to shift inside you. Watch as you try to act like nothings wrong, to not draw the attention of every man in the room. Will you do that for me Baby Girl? Will you be Daddys secret slut?"

"Yes Daddy" I moan and nod my head, both loving and dreading the picture he's painted.

"Good girl" he whispers.

I whimper. Those two words send chills down my body and cause my clit to throb. "Please Daddy. I need you inside me!" I cry.

He places a soft kiss on each of my sore cheeks. I feel his weight shift behind me as he steps off of the bed. Then I hear the sounds of fabric against skin. I moan as I realize he's been fully clothed the entire time I've been bare and on display. He once again kneels behind me, placing one hand on my lower back as the other strokes between my ass cheeks down to test the wetness of my cunt. "Oh, baby you weren't lying, you're dripping. Don't worry, Daddy has just what you need."

He rubs the head of his cock along my slit, coating it in my juices before notching it just inside my entrance. He then thrusts forward in one long, hard stroke making me gasp and moan, the plug in my ass causing my channel to fit even tighter around his length.

I feel fuller than I've ever been and as he pulls out and thrusts deep again I come undone. "Fuck, Daddy I'm coming!" I yell.

As my body trembles and my channel pulses around his cock I feel him lean forward over by back. There is a slight tug on my wrists before they are being pulled up and draped around his neck. As I catch my breath he gentle pulls my upper body upright until I am sitting on his cock with my back pressed to his chest. I clench around his cock in excitement, this is my favorite position. With my hands locked behind his neck and my knees spread wide I am completely at his mercy.

He slowly starts moving, in and out, his cock going even deeper then before. With each thrust of his hips he bumps the base of the plug, causing it to push deeper. It feels like he's fucking me in both holes at once. His hands roam my body, stroking and caressing me from my breast to my thighs. He thrusts faster, one hand moving to my hip to hold me steady, while the other wraps around my neck and squeezes lightly.

He tilts my chin back and covers my mouth with his. His firm lips gently caress mine. His kiss is as sweet as his body is rough. I shiver at the contrast, loving that he can be both gentle and wild at the same time.

He lifts his head, "I need you to cum for me Baby."

I shake my head, "It's too soon, I can't."

"You can and you will" he says firmly.

The hand on my hip moves to my clit, fingers firmly stroking in time with his thrusts. I groan at the added pleasure. I can feel the heat building deep inside and I realize he's right.

"Oh God! You feel so good Daddy!" I shout.

I can tell he's getting close too as his thrusts get harder and faster, his rhythm faltering.

"Cum baby" he orders.

I feel his teeth scrape over my sensitive skin where my neck meets my shoulder.

"Now!" He growls and bites down.

I scream as I cum harder than ever before. He thrusts deep once more, then grinds his hips against mine as he cums. I can feel his cock pulse as he empties himself deep inside of me. My channel continues to spasm, milking his cock of every drop of cum possible.

When I finally come back down I feel Daddy gently release his teeth from my neck and his cock from my body. I smile at the thought of wearing his mark on my neck where anyone could see. He releases my hands from their restraint and removes my blindfold before lowering me back onto the bed and stretching out beside me.

He pulls me into his arms and whispers "Happy Birthday Baby Girl."