All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by Sweetlisatv

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KarmaRebornKarmaRebornalmost 9 years ago
That sucks, Lisa

Liked the story, hated the emotions. Wish you could've had a pleasant Daddy experience. My own Father told me the same thing, but relented after 2 years. I went to stay with him for a few days, and found his porn collection while there. I found pics of trannys and several of me before the change. (Had my girls done, but never went for the 'full cut'). I went to his bedroom and took several 100 pics of me in women's clothes and then naked. I even used my dildo, with lots of pics of his little girl stuffed full for his collection. I made a video, and told him that if he wanted me, to come and take me. I set it up so that the pics would show, and then the video would play. He came home and I made him a drink. We spoke for a while and I told him I had a surprise for him on the computer. He went to his desk and I went to my room. I sat naked on the bed, waiting to see. After 100 years, or 10 minutes, he came upstairs. He paused at the door and I held my breath. Then Daddy opened the door.

We still live together now, even after 23 years. Just Me and My Daddy.

TactileCazzaTactileCazzaover 11 years ago

Lisa, this is such a sad tale of double dealings, the father just a worthless prick. Hope your adventures continue and you find happiness in your new gender :-) x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlisatv@Sweetlisatv
Hi all, I am a true british gay transvestite with a penchant for men, lingerie and of course sex. I love to write about my experiences and fantasies and for others to read and enjoy my exploits too, I have very little writing experience so excuse my grammar etc. I do ...