Daddy's Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Bree enjoys herself.
3.4k words
4.59
17k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbwriter
Rbwriter
260 Followers

Pleasures

What Bree didn't expect was that resting "for a little while" would turn into sleeping through the whole night. She'd had dreams and fantasies about making love to her Dad that lasted through the night, that they'd look out a window after making love to watch the sun come up over that the horizon. But he did seem very worn out when they got into bed again, and it wasn't long before she cuddled up next to him and closed her eyes, feeling safe and happy next to her wonderful new Daddy.

Waking up to the morning sun was her first surprise. But it wasn't the only kne in store that morning.

The first thing Bree noticed upon waking up was that she'd slept curled up behind Daddy all night. He was warm and firm, coiled up in the blankets, sleeping peacefully. It made her smile again and she rubbed her eyes, yawning slow and soft. The sun was up and the ocean roared as it always did. It seemed like the perfect start to a new day.

Until a familiar voice broke the quiet of the morning: "Bree?"

The sound of Jenny's voice sent Bree into a whirlwind of activity. "She's awake!" she hissed, rolling out of bed and onto the floor on all fours like an animal.

"Get in the bathroom!" Daddy ordered.

Bree fetched the rest of her clothes and ran into the bathroom, closing the door to the tiniest crack; through it, she saw him pull on a pair of his boxers and kick the rest of his clothes into the closet.

There was a quiet, insistent knocking sound at the bedroom door. "Dad? Have you seen Bree anywhere?"

Daddy reached the bedroom door, fluffing up his hair to look like he'd just rolled out of bed, then opened it. "Morning, honey."

"Morning, Dad." By the sound of her voice, Jenny seemed perplexed. "Do you know where Bree went?"

"Oh, she's in the bathroom, sweetie."

Bree's eyes went wide and she held her breath. What was he doing??

Jenny's confusion redoubled. "In...your bathroom? Why?"

"She slept in here last night," Daddy answered.

It took a hard effort not to drop the clothes she was holding. Bree's knees shook and she sank to the floor, breathing soft and quick, covering her mouth not to be overheard. Was he trying to get them caught?

Beee could see Daddy and a hint of Jenny's face on the other side of the door. Her adopted sister looked completely confused. "What? Why?"

"Don't worry, honey, it's nothing to be worried about." Daddy sighed. "Bree was up all night; she told me she felt awful. It was probably something in her take-out—you know how she doesn't do well with spicy food."

"Oh no!" Bree could hear the frown and concern in her sister's voice. "So...she came to use your restroom instead?"

Daddy shook his head. "No, honey. I found her this morning groaning and moaning and feeling like death warmed over, but she tried to apologize and did what Bree always does, not wanting to be a burden, even if she's feeling terrible. I tucked her into my bed so she had quick access to the bathroom if she needed it." He paused, leaning in closer to her. "How are you feeling, Jen? Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Yeah Dad, I'm perfectly fine." Jenny sounded frustrated and sighed. "I guess I could just cancel the trip—"

"What? No, honey, John's waiting on you, isn't he?" He shook his head. "You don't have to do that. I'll handle everything here. Bree can spend a little time to feel better and rest up, and she'll be fully recovered by the time you get back."

"You sure?" Jenny sounded uncertain. "I can always call John, if I have to." She didn't sound thrilled at the idea; Bree knew Jenny hadn't seen John since the start of their last semester. She wouldn't want to put off their reunion any longer.

"Absolutely," Daddy said. "I'm sure she'll understand. She already told me she didn't want to hold you back."

Jenny stuck her head into the bedroom. "Hey, Bree? You okay?"

Bree quickly pushed back from the door and walked into the far end of the room. She was no actress, but she did her best moan and hoped she sounded believably pitiful: "Not... Not really. Feel pretty bad... Oh God." She gave a smothered cough and forced a low, heaving sound into the toilet bowl to amplify the sound. "S-sorry."

"It's okay. Feel better!"

Bree hurried back to the door and peeked through the crack again. Jenny was talking to Daddy again: "...her I'm sorry and I hope she feels better. Just don't you get sick if she's contagious somehow."

"I'll be careful, sweetie."

Jenny kissed her father on the cheek and started down the stairs. "See you in two weeks!"

"Drive safe!" he called, and stood there by the bedroom door.

Bree opened the bathroom door silently and they both looked at one another, slightly wide-eyed, as though not believing the trick had worked. A few moments later, they heard Jenny's car rumble to life and pull out of the driveway; Bree hurried to the window, peeking at the corner as she watched Jenny's convertible rumble up the street and out of sight.

When she turned around, Bree saw Daddy looking at her with a small, satisfied smile. "Like I told you: Daddy will take care of everything."

Bree broke into a cascade of delighted giggling and ran towards him, leaping right into his arms. As he whooped and grunted at catching her, she covered his face and neck in ecstatic kisses. "Oh thank you, Daddy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Her heart was beating quick and she felt flush all over, excited and elated beyond anything she could ever remember. When he set her back onto her feet, she was trembling with excitement. "You freaking scared me half to death when you started your story about why I was in here last night!"

Daddy chuckled and kissed her head. "I told you I would handle it, kitten. Now the only thing we have to think about is how long I get to keep you here." The man had a way of saying things that crawled right into Bree's belly and made her want to do dirty, dirty things.

He crossed over to the bathroom, and she followed to watch him: Daddy filled the bathroom sink and put her stained shirt from the night prior in to soak, then he collected the rest of her clothes and took them over to the closet, placing them in an empty drawer and closing it again.

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

"You won't need those while you're here," he answered, giving her a wicked little smile. Fuck, but she almost started trembling again.

"Not...not at all?" Bree licked her lips. "I'll be naked the whole time?"

"Mm-hmmm." He walked back up, lifted her onto the bed and bent down to her, face to face. "How do you feel about that, baby girl?"

"I..." Bree had flashbacks: him pulling her clothes off in such a hurry; the way she straddled his legs and clutched his bare cock as he climaxed; being in her back in the shower, bent in half, her shaved cunny and ass wide open for him. She was blushing again. "I don't know, Daddy. I like it, a little. I just didn't expect it."

"You are my baby girl now, aren't you, Bree?"

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"And you want to learn how to please me, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Daddy." Bree emphasized the word on purpose.

"And you said you'd do whatever I wanted, didn't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes'" Bree stuck out her tiny chest, not flinching away or backing down. A lifetime of longing was finally coming true, and she'd do anything to make it last. "Yes, I said so."

"Then, let's start with this." He looked down, brushing his fingers down her neck, over one of her breasts and down her belly. "You've been waiting for a long time...haven't you, princess?"

Bree took a sharp breath, leaning back on both hands. "Yes, Daddy," she said, so much softer than the others. She spread her legs for him again, showing her shaved pussy, the one he'd made so smooth and sensitive. She bit her lip once more as his fingers traveled down further and further, crossing the span of her belly and sliding over her tender mound. "Oh, Daddy!"

He smiled and turned his hand, caressing the cleft of her cunt with his fingertip, moving slowly down the length of it as he leaned in even closer. "Now Daddy can touch you whenever he wants to, kitten. That's your second lesson to learn: Daddy wants to be able to touch you whenever he wants, baby."

Bree caught her breath and her eyelids fluttered as he slipped one thick digit inside of her. The simple greed and lewdness of it made her heart pound and her face go hot again. She rocked her hips and nodded her head. "Yes, Daddy," she answered, riding his finger as if it were his cock, wanting to show him she was obedient and willing. "Does my kitty feel good, Daddy? It's all shaved and soft now."

"It feels wonderful, sweet girl." Daddy kissed the top of her head and pressed his fingertip up against her G-spot again, stroking it with a firm caress, making her gasp and groan out loud.

Bree realized that she didn't have to be quiet anymore. They were the only ones in the house: Jenny was gone for weeks, and Cathy for maybe even longer. She was alone with her Daddy, able to pleasure and to please him without having to worry about interruptions or being overheard. She gasped again, louder that time, rocking her head back. "And if you keep me naked...you can touch me, and taste me, and fuck me as much as you want, can't you, Daddy? Hmmmmmm!" She moaned long and loud, savoring the freedom of it, the simple pleasure of being completely free and unafraid.

"Yes, little girl, Daddy's going to do exactly that." His tone was dark and full of delicious, wicked promise. It wasn't long before they could both hear how wet Bree was and how hungry her little cunt had become, as he slurped and suckled on his finger.

"Daddy?" Bree looked at him again, feeling sweat bead and trickle down her brow and temples.

"Yes, baby?"

"Will you... Nnngh! Oh God!" She gasped again, fighting to speak through her harder breathing. "Are you gonna be naked, too? So I can see your cock whenever I want? Touch it whenever I want? Play with it as much as I want to?" She set her heels up on the bed, using them and her hands to rock her hips harder, fucking back against his finger and hand. She pressed her clit hard into his knuckles with every thrust, sending red shocks through her tummy and breasts.

"Would you like that, kitten? To play with Daddy as much as you want to?" He started moving his hand faster, fucking her pussy harder, and soon picked up a rhythm she couldn't match with her own strength.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy, fuck yes!" Bree fell to her back, grabbed her knees and pulled her legs wide open for him. When he added a second finger with the first, she squealed and bucked her little hips, listening to her sopping-wet cunt squeeze and pull at his fingers, at how his meaty fist pounded at her swollen clitty. "Yes, Daddy, I want that so fucking bad! Finger-fuck my baby kitty more, Daddy, please! Please don't stop! Fuck, it's so goo-oo-oo-oo-ood!" Her voice was broken up by the pounding of his fist against her body, sending more sparks and flashes of red and white light behind her eyes. Her nipples were so tight they felt ready to pop. She was studded with sweat by that point, and the slick, wet sounds of her pleasure filled the room.

Daddy reached in with his other hand, splaying his fingers across her belly and brushing his thumb across her clit. The sensation made Bree's eyes pop open wide; she let go of her legs and clutched his arm with both hands. A wordless scream erupted from her mouth as she came, her eyes locked with his, her body seizing and freezing solid as he kept pounding his fist and his fingers in her pussy. Her climax was so strong, so utterly overwhelming that she couldn't move, or speak, or do anything but scream until breath ran out and she fell back, her body gone limp like a puppet with no strings. She wheezed with every breath, only managing a tense, babyish whimper when he pulled his fingers out of her pussy. It felt like she didn't even have the strength to open her eyes.

There was a sound, something soft that her sex-drenched brain couldn't identify. What she did recognize was Daddy's cock the instant it made contact with her cunny, hard and thick as ever; when he pushed into her hot hole, Bree arched her back and cried out again. Turning her head, clutching the blankets tight, she felt his strong hands press his fingers tight into her thighs as he began fucking her. She whimpered with every sweet thrust—his dick was even bigger than his fingers had been, and she felt so wonderfully stretched and full again.

"I'm fucking you again, baby girl," Daddy said in his darkest, hungriest voice yet. "Daddy finger-fucked your kitty good and hard to make you cum. Now, Daddy's going to fuck you good until I'm done with you." He sounded so starved for pleasure and physical desire that it made Bree's heart break.

She fought through her exhaustion, her helplessness, reaching down to slide both hands between her legs and hold them open wide for him. "Fuck me, Daddy!" Bree said in the smallest, softest, sweetest voice she could manage. Talking was what pleased Daddy, so she would talk for him until she had no breath left. "Fuck me! Fuck your baby girl! My kitty's so full and your cock is so big inside me, Daddy! Fuck me! Please fuck me more!"

His breathing was harsh and heavy, ragged growling sounds from between his teeth. He was so vigorous, so hungry for her that he pushed her higher onto the bed and crouched over her, covering her with his long body. The bed creaked and their bodies smacked together as he pounded her pussy, sounding more like an animal with every moment.

Last night, he'd been rough with her, but that was out of frustration from going without sex for so long, Bree was sure of it. This morning, his roughness just proved how badly he wanted her. It just meant she had to learn how to please him even more, to drive him crazy even more, until he couldn't get enough of her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she whimpered, grunting with his thrusting, at the weight of his body atop hers. She curled her arms around him, fingernails digging in, hips rocking in time with his brutal thrusts. It was the best kind of forceful, of him dominating and taking what he wanted from her smaller body. "Daddy! Daddy! DADDY! DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!" She wailed like the little girl he wanted her to be. The blankets were wet under her ass, soaked from her weeping pussy and the force of his fucking.

Daddy finally pushed in deep, as deep as he ever had, making stars flash in Bree's eyes. They held in place for a long moment—his loins to hers; his cock bottomed in her cunny; his body intertwined by her small, shuddering limbs. Again, she felt his muscles flex and his cock jerk as he deposited more of that precious, heavy seed into her belly, right at the waiting door of her womb.

Bree clutched her Daddy tight and never wanted to let go, no matter how tired she was. Instead, she nuzzled her cheek to his chest and neck, managing a breath to speak in her soft, small voice: "Did I...please you again...Daddy?"

"Mmm... Yes, baby. Yes..." Daddy seemed sluggish, already worn out, but then, so was Bree. When he pulled out of her again, she felt empty and worn out, whimpering at how he pulled away, but she also felt the wonderful warmth of his cum dribbling out of her cunt again; Bree was beginning to get addicted to that feeling.

Bree whimpered some more when she felt him sit up near the edge of the bed and pull her into his lap, cradling her slick, wearied body in his arms, careless of the mess. She kept her eyes closed, feeling simultaneously hollowed and exhausted, but so happy and content at the same time.

"Good girl," he said softly. When Bree heard those words, she was filled with joy. When he kissed her cheek next, Bree was sure she was about to melt, or burst into tears, or shatter into a million pieces. She felt so fragile and small, but in her Daddy's arms, she also felt safe.

Daddy would protect her. Daddy would take care of everything. He'd promised as much.

They stayed that way for several minutes as Bree caught her breath and came down from her euphoric high. She finally had the strength to raise her head and look up at him, smiling softly as she pushed some of her hair back. "Did I really please you again this time, Daddy?"

"You did, princess. Very, very much."

Bree gave another happy hum and turned to kiss his chest. "Good. I'm glad."

"Although at this rate, we're going to need another shower."

"Or a bath—little girls like baths too." Bree kept her tone playful, but she saw a twitch at the corner of his mouth, and she grinned up at him. "And we've got a bath and a hot tub, don't we, Daddy?"

He laughed and squeezed her tight, bestowing another kiss at her crown. "Why, I believe we do, baby Bree, yes."

Bree grinned a little wider. She slid out of his lap, walking quickly to the bathroom to open it up, but left the door open. She sat at the commode, not to pee but to clean herself up from his mess of jizz he'd left her with. "Do all men cum this much?" she called.

Daddy laughed. He turned around in bed, sitting on the nearest edge to the door, watching her. "I don't know, baby girl, I've never bothered to ask any of them. I haven't had this much sex at once since you and Jenny were in high school."

"Oh, Daddy!" Bree gasped and gave him a pained look. "That long?"

"It wasn't by choice, you can be certain of that." He sounded bitter, angry, and most definitely frustrated. Bree couldn't blame him for that.

She finished cleaning up and flushed the mess, feeling a bit fresher then. But then, she gave into impulse again, holding Daddy's eyes as she walked back into the bedroom. "Well, you don't have to wait anymore, Daddy. So long as I'm yours—" Their gazes still locked, she went onto her knees in front of him, taking his softened cock in both hands as she bent to kiss it "you can fuck your baby girl—" She kissed his wonderful dick "—as much—" She kissed it again "—as you—" She kissed it yet again "—want to." She finished with by opening her mouth, taking as much of it in as she could hold, right to the back of her throat, and suckled it clean. The taste of his cum was thick and bitter, a salty smear that clung to her tongue and made her mouth tingle.

Daddy groaned and closed his eyes for a moment, resting one hand on her shoulder and the other atop her head. He shuddered, showing how sensitive his cock still was, and Bree felt a thrill at seeing it.

While it was tempting to suck him off and see if she could please him yet again, Bree also knew that they didn't have to stay hidden in the bedroom any longer. So she let his cock slide free with a final slurp, licking her lips for show before she stood, looking up at his face and eyes with a satisfied smile. "I'm hungry," she said, leaning in close. "Can we go eat something first before I learn more ways to please my Daddy?"

He took her hand and pushed to his feet. "That sounds like a good idea, baby girl. Come with me."

Rbwriter
Rbwriter
260 Followers