All Comments on 'Daddy's Girls Ch. 01'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

Sy, the really impressive thing here is that you got Amanda inside a strip joint. Kudos on that. Please excuse my bad humor but I'm looking forward to reading about a double-D, Reuben sandwich. Strong work, as usual.

SyzothSyzothalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Tennesseered

Hahaha!

I know you were only joking, but if you recall in my story "The Group Grope: Secret Sex Party", Mandy loves going to strip clubs!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 2 years ago

Hot, passionate, and heartwarming are a trademark of your stories and continue to be here. The cameo by yourself and Amanda was nice and it took me awhile to remember Lesli. 5 stars

SyzothSyzothalmost 2 years agoAuthor

re: lovemesomephilly

Thank you, my friend!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story. This is a first time reading one of yours. The loss and grief driving Rueben into soulful hiding is very real, I have been there twice. I wish I had daughters that gave me the "Extra love" to help me live again like this.

I hate to be grammar police that always shows up, even in great stories, an editor would help your story be little more readable: twisting pronouns, missing,etc. Nothing major, just having the mentally transpose and insert takes away from the loving action occasionally.

Keep up the hot work.

Viper7792Viper7792over 1 year ago

The father is too dense for my liking. Come on, he should understand nothing bad is happening way sooner.

Also, the mistakes are numerous and disruptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very romantic with good writing and real loss. The story was good but I couldn't get a real feel for the characters. The juxtaposition of the two daughters and their relationships with the dad confused me a bit, particularly the naked for a week and no real sex. Not sure how much of that is me personally. Keep up the good works and thanks for this tale.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the storey, but oh dear the spelling and grammatical errors, e.g. (slowly unzipped his parents), just one example. But still worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the storey, but oh dear the spelling and grammatical errors, e.g. (slowly unzipped his parents), just one example. But still worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor8 months ago

Impressive, the story was as beautiful as it was sexy. Very nicely done. Well, and difficultly balanced. The only thing I would have changed was that the daughters would continue to have intimate relations with their father. Once the door is opned, its difficult to close... and frankly in this case, why would anyone want to close it unless Dad found himself a new gf/wife?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn that opener was brutal. So tragic, especially for any of us that have ever experienced that kind of loss, which I'm sure is at least most of us. I was on the verge of tears several times on that first page. Very well written I must say.

There were a couple of disappointing small things, such as the vasectomy mention (for me these things are always hotter when there's none of that nonsense) and then the whole Dakota going to suck and fuck her boyfriend before coming back. That was such a turn off. I felt like it kind of tarnished the week they were meant to be sharing together. Also there were a few instances where their names and pet names got switched around by mistake but that's just a small thing.

The build up between Dallas and her dad was wonderful. He was being so respectful of her boundaries and in doing so she realised he truly cared for her in a way no other ever would. She wanted to give every part of herself to him. Then she confessed she was still a virgin and wanted him to be her first. It was simply beautiful.

I just wished they could keep going and it never had to end. I can't remember the specifics of part 2 but I would have personally chose for them to keep this special F/D/D relationship going, maybe undo the vasectomy, and give them the gift of children as they share a wonderful life together full of love. But that's just the romantic in me, always wanting to see the loving, happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES