Daddy's Gonna Do Things!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley untied the sash of her robe and dropped it. Her mouth quirked in a soft smile at how her father's eyes widened a bit as they took in the beauty of her naked form. And of course like every male, his eyes were fixated on her big, bouncy jugs. With confidence that she didn't feel, Haley strode towards her dad's bed, unconsciously smiling wider as she approached the ever-looming pillar of desire. Her body ached with wanton desire; the need to be touched and stroked radiated from her diamond-hard nipples and soaking snatch. Her bouncing breasts stimulated her engorged teats as she walked towards her dad making her even more aroused.

She knelt next to the bed and tentatively took hold of the hot spongy column of flesh. Haley smiled as he looked up at her father's impassive face, her eyes radiated hot lust and sweet love, enough she hoped, to crack his frozen heart. She gave her dad's shaft a light lick. She immediately loved the musky, manly taste. Gazing deeply into his eyes, Haley covered his glans with her lips and softly sucked. It might have been her imagination but it seemed as though her father's eyes softened, just a bit. However, she did not imagine the slight moan her father gave out as her tongue tickled the rim of

his penis. Inwardly she smiled.

The sight of a very horny Francine approaching him, supplicating before him, and then showing her submission by taking him into her mouth was a very satisfying revenge on the bitch! It was so satisfying that he felt close to popping off. "Okay... I'm more excited than I thought I'd be. I'm gonna cum soon and I don't want it to be in your mouth." Tim groaned, trying to regain control of the situation.

A momentary flash of panic came over Haley when she realized that the time had come. Her dad really was going to pop her cherry. Haley shook with nervousness, anxiety, and a surge of passion as she climbed onto the bed. Her eyes centered on Tim's slightly pouched furry belly as she straddled him. Then she let her eyes drift down to the one-eyed monster. It was both beautiful and frightening. She hovered her wet snatch over the thick tube of meat and gulped. Although she knew it would fit, it seemed like she was about to shove a drainage pipe into a hole the size of her little finger.

To delay the inevitable, even if for only a second. Haley said, "I left my bush full for you. Is it pretty enough for you?"

"It's gorgeous. It will look even prettier when it's surrounding my big hard cock. When I'm snug in your golden rug."

Haley moved her pussy onto the tip of Tim's stiff prick. It felt so hot against her throbbing cunt lips. With a shuddering sigh, of "I love you, Daddy," she pushed and her kitty splayed open around the spongy staff. In the pornos she had watched, guys just slipped inside their daughters without a problem. So she expected her daddy's cock to slide inside her fairly easily, especially since she was so wet and excited. However, her virgin pussy resisted entry. Haley had to wiggle and push. Slowly inch by inch her father's pulsing thingie expanded her tight little tunnel. There was some pain but not as much as she expected. Mostly the friction of her daddy's prick against the walls of her vagina was quite pleasurable. She really enjoyed the sensation of slowly being filled by his hot, hard cock. It was like her daddy's love was finally filling the void that had been inside her for so long. Plus, she giggled inside, it felt soooo goood!

Francine had been his high school sweetheart, the only woman he had ever loved. Since their acrimonious separation and her death, the aftermath of which revealed the true depth of Francine's betrayal, Tim had not dated much. His hatred towards his wife and daughter had soured him on women. He tried to date but his continued bitterness and suspicion ruined every relationship he attempted. He was a lonely and very horny man.

For years Tim had been completely indifferent towards Haley, and despite living in the same house had deliberately avoided her. When he had discovered a large bra in the laundry he had at first thought that one of Francine's bras had escaped his purge of her possessions and Haley had kept it as a sort of memento. It was only after Haley had claimed it as hers that he had taken a good look at her and realized his daughter had grown into a big-titted beauty like his dead ex-wife. Haley almost looked exactly like Francine did when she was Haley's age. The age when Francine had become his girlfriend. The more Haley looked like Francine, the more he needed to punish her.

At first, he had just intended to terrorize Haley with the idea of "taking" her. However, after her initial shock over the possibility of him taking her virginity, his daughter seemed less afraid and more compliant with the idea. Much more compliant than he had believed she would be. Tim thought he was awakening her inner slut, that Haley was just like her mother!

Mostly when he looked at his daughter, Tim didn't see Haley but Francine and this kept bringing back memories of Francine. Sexual memories. Yes, he hated the bitch but he had once loved her and the sex had been glorious. Although he hated himself for it, he started masturbating to those memory images of Francine. Tim hated himself even more for his sexual desire for Francine's mirror image, for his daughter, for being so damned sexy. He blamed Haley for his incestuous passion towards her, blaming her for tempting him, for being a slut like Francine.

Instead of just scaring Haley, the idea had then taken hold that he really would fuck her. Tim decided this would be the ultimate revenge on slut mother and slut daughter in one fell swoop. It would also quench the taboo lust that the Francine look-alike instilled in him. Yet it wasn't enough to just fuck her but he would try to make her want it. So he kept his messing with Haley's mind. He wanted her not only to expect to be fucked by her father but to want to be fucked by her father. And once the deed was done, he'd cut her out of his life completely. It would be a satisfying end to his whole relationship with the two whores who ruined his life!

Tim watched her wriggling hips and her pert little butt forcing her pussy down around his shaft. Her full breasts wobbled from side to side with erect pink nipples begging to be sucked.

She was beautiful, Yes. She was as beautiful as her mother. It was amazing how much... Tim realized at that moment why he had punished Haley for all these years. It really had little to do with the mistake she made when she was a little girl. It was because she looked so much like her mother that he just couldn't let his hatred go.

It dawned upon him that he had always subconsciously known how unfair it was to punish Haley for something she planned to do but hadn't actually done. Plus the eleven-year-old Haley had been just following Francine's orders and hadn't fully understood what she was doing. Yet the subconscious acknowledgment of his unjust cruelty towards his daughter had made him even angrier and he blamed her even more.

Tim had even taken a male enhancement pill because he had intended to revenge-fuck her all night.

As Haley persistently worked his thick rod inside her fiery little cunt, Tim was surprised at how good it felt. Not the sexual part, he knew that getting inside this younger version of Francine's sweet little pussy would feel wonderful but he also felt a bit strange. He watched with some satisfaction as the last inch of his cock slipped inside her and her honey golden bush commingled with his dark hairy pubes. On a primal level, he realized that this was not the cunt he sought revenge against. No, his cock was balls deep inside.... his daughter!

Haley had watched the slow, blissful progress of her father's thick shaft sliding all the way inside her. When he was completely inside her she shivered as ecstasy shimmered through her. She looked up at her father with a joyful grin.

Once they were fully sexually joined Haley looked at Tim and smiled and everything changed. He hadn't terrorized her. He hadn't shamed her. He hadn't made her feel ruined. He had made her happy. Now he realized that due to his machinations, Haley had not only gone along with him taking her virginity but was doing so with enthusiasm. He had succeeded all too well and instilled into his daughter a full-blown Electra complex.

For a second Haley's determined, scrunched face turned up towards him and she gave him the sweetest smile in the world. Tim knew at that moment, that his daughter truly did love him. The cute little whimpers she made as his cock stretched and expanded her tight cunt almost felt as wonderful as the undulations that her walls made against his prick. Tim suddenly felt a sense of pride and... love for her.

Conscience suddenly struck Tim and he seized her hips, preventing her from moving.

"Haley, sweetheart, you don't have to do this. And I was wrong to make you!"

Tim was a bit shocked when Haley grabbed his hands with surprising strength and removed them from her hips. Haley closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as she squirmed, firmly embedded on her father's jutting shaft. She tilted her head and gave him a radiant smile.

"Actually, Daddy I do have to do this." She slowly rocked her hips swirling her snug box around the thickness impaling her. "I need you and you need me." She confirmed this by slowly rising up and down on his cock. The pleasure she felt was reflected in her eyes and radiant smile. But Tim realized that she didn't just mean need sexually. This was part of the need she meant but she also meant she need the emotional connection between them. "You didn't make me fuck you, I decided to do it. While you might have given me the desire to give you my cherry, I did want to do it. Perhaps it was wrong but it was also right. You had to do it. You had to fuck me to see me. You had to make love to me to love me again. You had to be inside me, your daughter, to be my father again."

Tim was astounded that his daughter could still feel any love towards him at all, after all the years of neglect, after having scared and then seduced her into having sex with him. "I don't know how you can be so sweet to me after I treated you so horribly. After feeling my hatred towards you for so long, you still love me."

Haley laughed, "Daddy, I always knew you didn't really hate me. If you really, truly hated me, you would have sent me away or worse. I know who you hated, and I know who I look like. You saw me as a mini version of Mom. Once I "betrayed" you, you conflated me and Mom. You didn't hate me. The problem is that you barely saw me. In many ways, I ceased to be your daughter and became a symbol of your hatred. And when my boobies grew to match Mom's it became even more confusing for you.

"I always knew that your threat to fuck me was more about getting revenge on Mom than it was about me. You only saw Francine, never Haley." She frowned and squinted as tears formed in her eyes. "Francine dominated your mind and it wasn't until now that you've filled this "Francine" to the brim" Haley paused in her up and down motion on her dad's prick to make air quotes about Francine. She wiggled hard, and Tim groaned at the wave of pleasure her cunt made as slid around his shaft. Haley looked deep into his eyes and said, "It was your cock that made you understand that while I may look like Francine I am not Francine. It was your big, hard super wonderful cock all deep up inside this pussy, that made you finally, finally, finally comprehend that I am not your traitorous, dead wife, I am your loving, living daughter."

Tim's revenge fantasy against Francine evaporated as the reality of his daughter impaled on his rigid cock fully took hold. For the first time in years, Tim saw Haley. He saw Haley and not the hated mirror image of Francine. Haley his daughter, Haley the person. Haley his sweet, beautiful little girl. Haley the beautiful, sexy woman.

As the stark reality of what Haley said hit Tim he realized that he did not know this young woman riding him so ardently. She was so very different from Francine. While he had loved Francine since they first met in high school, she did have her flaws. Oh, she could be funny and sweet but once her tits had ballooned she had also become vain and somewhat selfish. While she was smart enough, she was also intellectually lazy and became bored easily. Their relationship probably would not have survived college if a defective condom hadn't given them a surprise.

Francine had embraced becoming a mother and being a stay-at-home wife. Although he admitted that she was a good mother and homemaker, her choice meant Tim spent more time at work than he did at home. His long hours were first to provide for a baby and wife and then he became successful to provide for the lifestyle that Francine craved. It seemed like the more money he made, the less she was happy. He had known that Francine was bored and selfish but even so, her filing for divorce was a big shock to him. The young woman joyfully mounted upon him was smart, perceptive, compassionate, and sweet. Nothing like Francine. Not in the least.

Tim's reverie was interrupted when Haley leaned forward until her nose was pressed against Tim's nose and her large breasts were pressed flat against his chest. "So, Daddy, that means your big... hard... cock.. is inside your.... little.... girl's.... tight.... young.... pussy!" Haley said with a seductive smile while thrashing hard down on his cock at every pause. As the ghost of Francine and the darkness she had engendered was finally expunged from his heart, the full magnitude of his actions towards his daughter filled his heart with sorrow and grief.

As horror and self-loathing filled Tim's eyes, Haley's lusty grin slowly shifted into a sympathetic smile. She hugged him tighter and slowly pumped her hips, soothing his emotional pain with pure physical pleasure as she whispered, "It's okay, Daddy. I love you. Always have and always will."

She gave him a look of trepidation accompanied by a small hopeful smile as she nervously asked, "Can I kiss you, Daddy?"

Stunned that his daughter still had such affection for him after how he had treated her over the past few years, Tim couldn't speak but only nodded. Haley gave a joyful laugh and threw her arms around his neck as she leaned over. Her full warm lips touched his lips as her full hard tipped breasts flattened against his chest. Haley made a pleased little sound as his chest hair tickled her sensitive nubs. Haley kissed him softly, sweetly, and eagerly. The long, lingering kiss seemed to combine a daughter's love and a woman's passion, which Tim found to be oddly appropriate and somehow fitting. Tim kissed back, deeply desiring her affection.

Her kiss was soft and sweet at first but quickly became passionate and hungry. She moaned as they kissed for as soon as their lips had touched Haley began to slowly hump him. When he made a slight groan at the absolute delight that the caressing strokes of her snug tunnel made on his cock, Haley's kisses grew stronger. His daughter hugged him tightly and began to fuck him faster as she kissed him harder.

Tim knew why her kisses were so hungry, he knew what she craved. He felt it, physically and emotionally. From the hot little pussy frantically churning on and clutching to his raging cock, to the pounding beat of her heart which he felt through the full breasts pressed flat against his own heart, to the lips writhing against his, he felt her need. Haley sucked on his tongue as if seeking something deep inside him. What she sought, what she needed, and yearned for, was the only thing that Haley had ever wanted; his love.

Despite everything his daughter truly loved him. And she was demonstrating, emotionally and physically, just how much she loved him. He felt how deep her love for him ran despite everything he had done to ruin it. He felt that deep love like a gentle warmth that radiated from her beating heart and as a hot burning flame that scorched a path from the frothy cauldron of her torrid cunt to her sizzling kissing lips. Between the sweet heat of her daughterly affection and the intense blaze of her sexual passion, the last vestiges of his cold hatred were melted away to reveal the love that had been buried inside his frozen and hateful heart. And other long-suppressed emotions, such as guilt and shame were released.

Tim felt such an immense wave of guilt that if it hadn't been for the enhancement pill he had taken he probably would have gone limp. His guilt and shame did have one slight benefit, it quelled his imminent explosion even though he was inside the hottest, tightest, most responsive pussy that had ever encompassed his cock. His most lovely and loving daughter's pussy was a palpable, and glorious physical manifestation of her devotion for him.

He now felt tremendous guilt for having made Haley feel that this was the only way she could get his love. He also knew that it was too late to do anything about It. Since he had manipulated Haley into this father-daughter incestuous tryst, if he suddenly stopped it, or made Haley stop, she would take this as the ultimate rejection. She would be crushed. For despite whatever reason he gave for its cessation, to her, it would mean he had rejected her, not only as a father but also as a woman.

As they kissed Tim once again pushed aside his negative feelings and concentrated on enjoying the sensation of his daughter sharing her love with him, so that he could reciprocate in kind. Tim kissed Haley back and started pumping inside her, matching her thrusts.

When she started kissing her daddy, she hadn't expected him to respond that much, but he did! Then when her daddy plunged deep into her a jolt of pleasure made Haley moan. A pleased little smile quirked Tim's lips when Haley moaned. Haley's heart swelled with love at that smile. Her dad liked making her feel good and that unconscious moan had let him know it. So Haley vocalized her pleasure. with little moans at every good stroke.

"Mmmmmmhhh. MMMmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" As Haley moaned her daddy started going deeper and harder. She had never known anything could feel as good as her pussy and her father's cock working together to bring them both so much pleasure.

Her little cries of "Mmmmmmhhhmm! Mmmmmmm Mmmmmm!" made her dad fuck her faster. This added to the charge building up in her. The charge that rose from the wonderful sensation of her daddy's... (she had to giggle inside at the nastiness of the phrase) her daddy's cock inside her hot, needy cunt. Every stroke of that big, sweet meat in her tight snatch was paradisaical. Haley felt it filling her, rising in her. The ecstasy was building. And the choir of angels was about to reach the high note!

Suddenly her father's strong hands gripped her shoulders and pushed her up from kissing her. Oh no! No, no! Not even he could be that cruel! He was going to stop them now! Haley thrashed harder on his cock wanting to reach her orgasm before he pulled out. However, instead of stopping her, her father just looked at her and gave her a slight smile. His face looked as if it were in pain as if he were using long dormant muscles.

"Haley... baby girl... I love you!"

And there they were. The words she had longed to hear for seven years.

Haley had been on the verge of her very first orgasm. After two long years of anticipating being intimate with the man she loved most in the world, he was finally inside her. And it was pure heaven.

Not only had her daddy popped her cherry, but he was also about to make her pop her top. So those words spoken by that very man at the juncture of her imminent climax brought forth an emotional explosion in Haley, an explosion mirrored physically. She felt as though an electric cattle prod went off inside of her pussy and that every cell in her body detonated, except instead of pain she was electrified by rapture. Haley went rigid and shook like a leaf in a hurricane as an unbidden scream rose from her throat. The sound was inarticulate but it sounding like a strained version of "Oh Daddy!"