Daddy's Gonna Do Things!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her small hands clutched his as they continued to grip her waist. She stared into his eyes and with her voice shaking from the pounding Tim was giving her said, "Tell me you love, Daddy. Tell me looove meee!" It was partially a lustful command and a hopeful plea.

One of Tim's hands grabbed onto Haley's back and pulled him tightly against her. His voice also shook but this was entirely from emotion. "I love you, Haley, Yes baby girl, Daddy loves you!"

Haley threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Her nails dug into his sides as her cunt quaked. Tim kissed her neck and Haley jerked in his arms. "Oooooohhh yesssssss Daaadddyyyyy!!!! Oooooh FUUUUUCCCCKKK DaaaaaaDEEEEE!"

Tim managed to ride out the throes of her climax, continuing to pound her with everything he could before succumbing to his own orgasm. He didn't know if it was due to the pills he took, his long dry spell, or the fact that it was his loving daughter causing his climaxes but once again he seemed to gush inside her. Once he came however all of his energy left him and he collapsed against the bed with Haley still on top of him.

Haley lay against him panting hard. Even completely drained he could not help but watch her big breasts rise and fall with every one of her breaths. She squirmed a bit and he heard a queef which caused a slight giggle. Tim was still at a loss at how to talk to her so just said, "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

Haley smiled at the endearment and said with a small laugh, "Like a ship." She played with the hairs on his chest and stomach as she lay against his shoulder.

Tim had no idea if this was some kind of new slang or not. "What? What's that mean?"

"You know, full of semen!" Haley said with a big laugh. "A dad joke for my sweet daddy!"

Haley's joking words hit him hard. He had filled his daughter with his seed, not just once but three times, tripling the chance that her fertile womb could become impregnated. Tim had planned to fuck her this one night and then reject her. He had also planned to kick her out of the house on her graduation day, so Tim hadn't been worried about the consequences of unprotected sex with Haley. If she got pregnant that was on her. However now, the idea of his daughter getting pregnant from him sent a spike of fear and anxiety through him. Yet, oddly this was flavored with more than just a smidgen of male pride and satisfaction.

Although he doubted it, he had to ask. "Are you on birth control?"

Haley's expression sobered slightly as she frowned. " You never said anything about it." She shrugged with a smile, "So I wasn't sure if you were trying to breed me as well as pop my cherry."

A weird erotic thrill went through Tim when Haley said the word breed, especially when he considered how calmly she said it. To his surprise, he felt a tingle along his dingle. Haley made a wondering little grimace. Her mouth quirked a little, and she said, "If that's what you wanted, then I love you enough to be bred." Haley eyes twinkled and her lips curled mischievously. The idea of her Daddy having planted a baby in her was kind of messed up. But it was pretty hot too! Her pussy flared with renewing ardor and she hitched her hips slightly just to feel her dad's prick. Although it was half limp it still felt good.

Haley sucked in her lips for a second, "I mean having you inside me is wonderful Daddy, I feel so full of your love." She rocked her hips and grinned when his cock stiffened slightly. "And if you've put a baby inside me." She wriggled taking his not quite limp shaft deeper inside. "Well, then I'll have my Daddy's love inside of me for months and months." Haley's talk, along with the slow grinding motion of her tight pussy sliding around the cock still inside her, was turning her on.

She was gratified to see by the expression on her dad's face that he too found what she said to be erotic. She took hold of his hands and placed them on her flat, toned stomach and rubbed them across its surface. The touch of his man hands on her soft skin was so sexy. She continued to rub his hands against her belly. "Can"t you just imagine my little belly swelling little by little, as a baby grows inside me? Your baby, Daddy. My tummy just getting bigger and bigger from your seed. My belly just big as a watermelon, filled with your love!"

Haley's words were at once terrifying and yet terrifically arousing. The very image of his beautiful daughter in various stages of pregnancy flashed through his mind. This along with the highly erotic sensation of a tight, responsive snatch wriggling against his cock gave him renewed life. Tim was amazed at how soon he was becoming erect again. Although not quite as quickly as it had been before, Tim felt his shaft slowly thickening and growing once again.

When Haley felt her dad start getting hard again, she smiled and slowly shifted around, pulling him with her so that she was laying on her back and he was on top of her. Once on her back she slowly rolled her hips, softly gliding her slick, gripping little tunnel along the length of her dad's wakening prick. As she did this she also drew his hands across her belly upwards until they rested upon her breasts. Suppressing a giggle, she gave her dad a seductive smile.

"And just think about what these big old jugs will do as my belly swells with our baby, Daddy. Just think how much bigger they'll get. As my belly swells they will also balloon. Bigger and bigger, rounder and rounder. All full of warm, sweet milk as my belly fills up with your warm, sweet love from all of the hot, potent seed you poured into my warm, sweet teen pussy."

The soft, heft of her large breasts pressed against his palms. He squeezed them imaging them bloated and full of milk. Haley's words and the gyrations of her hot, young cunt further inflamed Tim. As his cock grew hard as iron, he slowly thrust back and forth and he was once again lost to the heavenly sensation of their joining.

Haley moaned, "Yessssss Daaaaddyyy fuck me, fuck your sweet little girl!" She kissed along his jaw, whispering, "I love you, Daddy. This has been a wonderful birthday. You're soooo sweet! Mmmmmmm! Oooooh, yesssssss!" She kissed him hard as she began thrashing her hips, urging him deeper inside her. "Fuck meeee Dadddyyy, Fuck a baaaaabbeeeee into meeeeee for my birthdaaaaaay!! Oooooh Daaaaddyyy, yesssss!"

The pleased cries of a sexy, woman enjoying his sexual prowess, the soft endearments of his daughter's love along with the mating call of a female needing to breed unlocked something primordial in Tim. He went wild and began fucking Haley in a frenzy. Haley moaned and laughed in delight, clutching at him, her hands and legs writhing back and forth across his back and legs, urging him ever deeper inside her. As her head bounced, her hair flailed, her breasts swung wildly and her body rebounded up and down from the bed, Haley was in seventh heaven.

As their sexes slammed together, Haley moaned. "Oh, Daddy my pussy is just swimming with your sperms. I just know we made a baby! I can feel my womb just bursting with your semen!" This made Tim pause, but Haley would not be denied and threw her legs around his butt driving his cock inside her as she thrust down on him. She did this a couple of times until he got back to the program and laid his pipe with renewed vigor.

Haley laughed with delight as her father started fucking her hard again. In a moment she said, "Even if we don't make a baby today, we're gonna keep trying and trying and trying! Right, Daddy? You're gonna pump, pump, pump your hot seed into your baby girl every day! Every day, Daddy. Every day you're gonna fill your daughter's fertile, teen pussy with your big, hard cock, fill me with all your Daddy spunk!" Tim groaned with primal lust and nodded at the image of his cock continually plunging into this perfect, wonderful pussy and flooding it with his cum.

Haley's words continued to drive Tim wild and he kept driving as deep and hard into her pussy as he could. Haley matched his pace and enthusiasm.

"I want to fuck you every day until even when belly bulges with our baby, Daddy. Every day as my breasts swell with our baby's milk, Daddy. I want to fuck you every day as father and daughter, man and woman, father, and mother!!!" Haley then gripped his shoulders and drew her legs tighter around his waist as she humped up and down around his cock. Tim felt like his cock was a trampoline being bounced upon. Haley kept up a continuous stream of inarticulate moans and coos as she fucked her father with the energy and enthusiasm of an entire pep squad.

Tim was driven crazy by Haley's coos of pleasure, her loud moans of pure delight, while feeling her sweet kisses, the lushness of her voluptuous body, and the unimaginable, indescribable sensation of their sexual union as she continued to slam her cunt onto to him.

She kissed him passionately and then in a loud almost screech she said, "I can feel our baby in me Daddy, but we have to be sure. We have to be sure you fucked a baby into your baby girl! Just give me some more, Daddy. Fill my pussy again, Daddy. Cum for me Daddy, Cum for me! Fill your little girl with all her Daddy's love and all your Daddy juice!" Tim kept seeing a recurring image of a naked smiling Haley; her breasts and stomach swollen in the advanced stages of pregnancy. He convulsed slightly, driving deep into his daughter as his cock shuddered and spurted. His climax felt a lot more intense than the ones he had before even though he only managed three small spurts as he exhausted his reserves. It was so pleasurable it was also almost painful.

When Haley realized he was cumming, she thrashed her hips to milk his cock. "Yessss! Yessss! Yessss! Give your baby, a baaaaaabyyyyy Daaaddyyyy!" Haley cried as she climaxed while staring directly into Tim's eyes. As he saw the depth of his daughter's love at the peak of her pleasure, Tim was overcome with emotion. Haley beamed when tears began leaking from Tim's eyes.

After their climaxes father and daughter fell on their sides, panting with exertion. Both were dripping with so much sweat that they gleamed in the moonlight. Haley gave her dad many soft kisses on his face and neck as she clutched him. Beyond tired, Tim nuzzled her slick neck and wet hair, hugging her tightly enjoying not only the sensation of her large, slippery breasts but also the feel of holding his daughter in his arms once again.

Once she had caught her breath completely, she gave Tim a lingering kiss on the lips. "I hope you still fuck me like that when I have a big old preggo belly, Daddy." She tittered at his expression.

In a few moments her father fell into an exhausted sleep, and Haley lay there holding him, hugging him tightly. She was so happy she couldn't stop grinning. She laughed that she probably looked like the Cheshire Cat or something. Finally, when her daddy's limp dick slithered out of her she decided to go clean herself up. During her shower, she discovered that her puss was a bit tender. when she squeezed some of the semen out of her she regretted for a second that she wasn't really going to get pregnant. But her thought of being pregnant was only a fleeting fancy.

Fantasies were nice but Haley wasn't about to have a child at her age. To prepare for this night she had gotten a contraceptive shot. Haley had learned from her mother's correspondence with the catfisher that although Francine loved Haley, she did regret having a child six months after her high school graduation. This had put a strain on her marriage. So Haley was not about to be a teen mother, especially not the single teen mother of an incestuous baby.

She giggled at the effect that her role-playing had on her dad. He was horrified and yet also so turned on by the thought of making her pregnant. Haley would tell her dad that she was on birth control. Eventually. She giggled some more at the thought of making him continually wonder if she was pregnant or not for the next few months. It would serve him right for playing mind games with her and for being so cruel for the past few years. Although the outcome of his conditioning had been beneficial for them both. At least she hoped it had been. She hoped that their renewed father-daughter bonding would result in continued bonding; emotional and physical. Still, he deserved to be teased and tortured by uncertainty. The big meanie!

The fantasy was compelling though and she had to admit, that had really been hot for her as well. Maybe one day. Although she believed that her relationship with her dad had undergone a sea change, she needed more proof that it was a permanent change before she'd even consider making her daddy her Baby Daddy.