Daddy's Gonna Do Things!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her scream, she let out a loud whimper. She shivered with sobs as she also shook from her orgasm. By her radiant expression, Tim knew that these were tears of joy, or perhaps orgasmic tears but not those of sadness.

Tim was amazed that his daughter had such an intense orgasm the first time she was penetrated. He knew that much of it was due to hearing that she was loved by her dad at the same time her dad was inside her. As Haley climaxed and softly cried Tim rolled her onto her back without exiting her. He gazed down at her and gave her a soft smile.

Haley looked up at him wonderingly, as she brushed away her tears. She was amazed at his sudden transformation. Although her expression was hopeful, Tim could see that there was a great deal of uncertainty in it as well. She pondered if he were playing a cruel trick. When Tim caressed her cheek she leaned into the caress, seeking long-denied affection. He stroked her hair and looked at her.

Tim kissed her and it took Haley a second to register that her Father was kissing her and was shocked still for a second. However, after a beat, she kissed him back enthusiastically. He filled his hands with the fullness of her breasts and played with her nipples as he squeezed and caressed her big tits. At the same time, he began stroking his cock through his daughter's responsive channel. Tim slowly slid back and forth through her slick, tightness but gradually built up speed and force.

Haley's kisses grew ever more passionate as her daddy began making love to her so sweetly. For the first time, she didn't regret having such big boobies, since her daddy seemed to be loving them. And his touch on them was so wonderful. Waves of pleasure radiated out from her breasts to join the torrent of euphoria pouring through her from kitty. Between her Daddy's kisses, his wonderful hands, and his beautiful, beautiful hard cock Haley felt as though she was being bathed in ecstasy. Her pleasure so was much more intense now that she knew her daddy loved her.

Tim's strokes became increasingly harder, faster, and deeper until his cock was pounding his daughter's pussy. Not as a punishment, but as though he could somehow drive into her all the love had denied her for the past seven years. He clutched her breasts firmly as if he never wanted to let them go while he jackhammered her so welcoming cunt. Not simply because his daughter's tits were so big, soft, and sexy but also because through them could feel her thrumming heart, the heart so full of love for him.

Pleasure sang through him as his cock churned through her hot buttery snatch, a pleasure that was made greater as he felt his daughter's passion and ecstasy. Her hands gripped his shoulders, clutching and releasing slightly with every pounding stroke of his cock. Haley's legs were in constant motion sliding up and down his legs, restlessly gripping and releasing his butt and thighs. Her lips were constantly kissing his lips and face, and when she had to stop for breath he could her gasping, whispering in his ear.

"Oohhh Daaaddyyyy! Dadddyyy, my sweet Daddy. I love you, I love you, I love you Daddyyy! Oh, Yesssss! I want this, Daddy! I love this!" Haley gripped him even tighter as she shivered, as her pussy grew momentarily warmer and seemed to vibrate even more against his cock. She kissed his shoulder fiercely as she once again came all over her daddy's thrusting prick.

Tim had held out as long as he could but the wonderful sensation of her orgasming cunt prompted his own release. It had been a long time since had been with a woman. Plus he had not masturbated for a month to prepare for this very night. He felt like his penis became a geyser and shot large spurts of semen against the quivering walls of his daughter's vagina.

Haley's eyes widened as warm sticky fluid gushed inside her. She cooed happily as her daddy filled her. When she suddenly realized that his seed was now pouring towards her fertile womb she became slightly anxious and yet oddly enough it also amped up her arousal. Her pussy fluttered a bit and Haley smiled because her dad was still quite hard.

Sweat-matted tails of golden hair clung to her brow and cheek. Haley panted slightly as she recovered from the exertion of the fierce fucking that her dad had given her. Her large breasts bobbed with the motion of her breaths, her nipples still puckered in arousal. A reddish flush radiated across the tops of her breasts and across her breastbone. His daughter looked very cute and incredibly sexy with her skin gleaming with a sheen of perspiration. The drying tear tracks contrasted with the rosy glow of her contented, happy face.

Haley's tracked her dad's similarly panting, sweating body appreciatively. A fingertip softly traced his thigh and through his pubes, to lightly tickle the small portion of his shaft not currently embedded inside her pulsating snatch. She lifted her finger and smiled as she regarded the tiny drop of seminal fluid dripping from her nail.

"We aren't done, are we Daddy?" Haley sucked her in her lower lip as she asked.

While her expression seemed hopeful, Tim realized that years of avoiding his daughter had left him almost incapable of reading her moods. Did she want to stop or continue? He dimly remembered that she had used that same expression when asking for a special treat. As he remembered how cute she had been as a little girl, more guilt and shame welled forth. This was compounded when he remembered she was or had been a virgin until a few moments ago. The horrible thought that he might have hurt her stabbed his heart. Or even worse that he had hurt her and she was still willing to continue just to show him how much she loved him.

"I don't know, baby. What do you want to do? Are you hurting?"

Haley's eyes teared up again as a huge swell of love and affection rose in her when he called her baby and she heard true tones of concern in her father's voice. Renewed arousal also accompanied this surge of love. Haley unconsciously twitched her hips, and her dad's still-hard cock stroked her horny little puss. She wanted more, lots more, and hoped her dad did as well.

"My little kitty might be a little sore tomorrow. But I feel really good right now. More than good. I feel wonderful, Daddy. I love this, being so close to you, so connected to you." With a little smile, she twitched her hips. She made a slight mewl as her pussy writhed along his cock, savoring their intimacy. "And you're still really hard, even after giving me that huge load of your stuff!" Her azure eyes twinkled. "Does that mean that you like my pussy? Are you gonna do more things to me? Because I'd really like that Daddy."

Guilt and shame filled Tim's heart as he regarded his daughter's loving and encouraging expression. She was now right where he had wanted her to be. At her most emotionally vulnerable. By rejecting her after her first sexual experience he could have destroyed her spirit and wounded her more deeply than he ever had before. Tim no longer wished that. Once again an immense love, that almost outweighed the shame he felt, rose in him. Tim wanted to regain her trust and make amends to her. He knew that he had to tamp down his guilt and shame and just concentrate on his renewed love for her. Since it was his fault that she needed it, Tim knew he had to give her the physical love she needed, since her love for him now seemed inexorably bound to sexual desire.

Instead of her telling her that his erection was due, in large part, to an enhancement drug and risk hurting her feelings, he said nothing. Tim shifted around on his bed moving his daughter with him until they were on their sides. Haley closed her eyes in delight as his still stiff prick slid around inside her as they moved.

Haley gasped in surprise as she heard that and began sobbing when her father's now warm and affectionate eyes demonstrated the truth. Her dad softly lifted her right breast and gazed deep into her eyes as he licked and sucked the engorged tip. A jolt of pleasure shot through her. Once again, Haley thanked God for giving her such big titties. With a soft moan, Haley slowly humped her hips, riding her dad's wonderful cock. Tim kissed up from her breast to her neck and then covered her lips with his.

As their lips locked, her father slowly thrust into her, fucking her with steady, measured strokes. Haley rested her knee upon his leg and rocked her hips to counterbalance him. Tim put his arms around her and pulled Haley to him. Haley moaned with delight when her father held her in his strong arms. As her full large breasts were squashed against his hairy thick, sweat-slick chest, the various sensations sent ripples of pure delight radiating from her sensitive nipples. Being hugged by her daddy after so many years of neglect was almost as enjoyable as the sweet friction that his thick, hard prick made as it traveled to and fro through her clasping, horny channel.

As she and her father moved together in the ancient mating dance of man and woman, Haley felt euphoric. While it was not as intense as the fierce fucking he had first given her, the slow steady rhythm was in some ways more satisfying. Because her daddy was making love to her now, not just fucking her. Making love. Haley trembled in a minor orgasm.

Tim pulled Haley closer to him and kissed her hard while concentrating on giving her as much pleasure as he could. Once Tim let his guilt and shame fade into the background to focus on her, he began to relish the experience as well. It wasn't the cruel delight of compelling his daughter to do unspeakable acts but rather the pleasure that any man has in being inside such a beautiful and sexy woman. Yet beyond that there was knowing that his daughter was truly making love to him, sharing her love emotionally and physically. And that she was doing so joyfully and energetically added to his own enjoyment. Every slight little moan, every soft whine, every coo of daddy sent thrills through Tim that heightened his sexual thrill and brought him ever closer to an inevitable explosion.

"Hold me, tight Daddy. Love me, Love me, Daddy. I love how much you fill me, Daddy. I love feeling your love deep, deep inside me. Its soooo gooood, Daddy sooooo goooood. MMMMMhhhhfff!"

Tim felt his cock throb; wanting to so badly spurt when his beautiful daughter came yet again, her juices sluicing warm and sweet down his thrusting shaft. Yet at the same time, he didn't want to let the physical and emotional union he was experiencing with his daughter to end. Although he knew that it was perhaps sick and twisted long suppressed images of his daughter growing up flooded his mind as he fucked her. He remembered the joy he felt as she held his hand as they walked through the zoo, her sweet little face looking up from an abstract crayon rendering of Daydi, carrying her from the car after she had fallen asleep after a dance recital. Many more images too fast and intertwined make sense of roamed through the back of his mind as he watched Haley's adorable face contort in sexual pleasure. To Tim holding his little girl in his arms while fucking the woman she had grown into was the most wonderful and glorious experience of his life.

Haley's eyes squeezed shut as she shivered as yet another wave of pure bliss rocked her body. She didn't know if it was just because it was her daddy inside her or if sex was always this good but that sweet, sweet cock was taking her to peaks and valleys she could have never imagined. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, it did! Oh my god, the slow steady movement of that thick girth against her palpitating walls sent constant delightful flutters through her entire body. Every stroke of his cock stoked her rising ecstasy.

When Haley opened her eyes they met the warm, loving eyes of her father. Never before had she seen such happiness, pleasure, and love. It was the latter which affected her the most. Her eyes took in her father's love, magnified it, and sent it back. Then they flickered with a flash of pure joy as her pussy trembled along the length of his shaft. His daughter's silent communication of pure adoration at the second of a sexual peak. made Tim's heart hammer. He was overwhelmed with emotion as his body responded to her sexual climax. With a loud groan, he once again spurted what seemed like a huge volume of cum inside his daughter's thirsty cunt.

Haley kissed Tim down his chest and gently disengaged his limp cock from inside her. She kissed across his stomach and groin and paused above his deflated sausage. She sucked in her lower lip again. "I really didn't have much of a chance to do it before, so can I suck your dick, Daddy? I mean I don't have any experience but I really want to try. So what do you think?" Immediately the image of Haley's full lips surrounding his cock, her beautiful eyes holding on to him as she devoured him flitted across his mind. In response, and to his surprise, Tim's flaccid dick twitched.

Haley noticed the twitch and with a big grin took her father's pulsing shaft into her mouth. Although Tim had vowed not to compare Haley to Francine any longer. He realized that just like her mother, with whom she shared full pouty lips, Haley was a natural-born cocksucker. She softly licked and sucked him, teasing his crown with her tongue, and gently sucking the glans. Her large breasts rested on his thighs as her lips glided up and down his cock. One of those glorious mounds shifted as she moved and nestled against his ball sack. A soft spike tickled him in the spot between his testes. Her other melon rolled and squished against his shaft whenever she concentrated on his crown. It was almost but not quite like he was tit fucking his sexy daughter. He felt as though he were eighteen again, Tim felt his cock hardening for a third time. As he hardened she sucked him harder. Tim was certain that this time his erection was mostly due to the oral ministrations of his sexy, big-jugged daughter than any drug.

Within a few moments, he once again had a full, throbbing rigid pole, pulsing with need.

Haley popped her mouth off of his cock with a spray of saliva. "We go good together, Daddy." It took for a second to realize that his daughter was making a joke about the taste of their combined juices. "Can we go for a triple, Dad? Haley asked, even though technically it's not my birthday any longer." The clock showed that it was shortly after midnight.

She scooted up and squatted, lining up his hard cock with her wet and very pink pussy. She was still a little gaped and some of his semen dripped out to land on his cock head. Haley grinned at him through her swaying breasts as her sopping labia sank over his crown. She smiled as his girth filled her once again. Her arms went around his back and up to his shoulders as she pulled herself against him. Haley rested her head on his shoulder and looked up at him with a dreamy smile.

"I wish we could be like this forever, Daddy. I love you, so much."

Once again Tim felt the bizarre frisson caused by gazing at his sweet daughter's loving face while feeling his hard, aroused cock surrounded by her throbbing, aroused vagina. Long suppressed paternal love was welling forth from him and becoming intertwined with his physical desire for this gorgeous, sexy woman. Her desire and her love were transforming him, re-shaping him into the man of her dreams. Although yesterday all he had wanted to do was punish her, all he wanted to do tonight was please her. Yet he didn't know how. He didn't even know how to talk to her.

When Tim didn't reply to her endearment. She drew back from him and grimaced at his blank, somewhat confused expression. Her hands gripped his head on either side of his face and she looked directly into his gaze. She rocked her hips, slow fucking him. Haley's let her face express the pleasure she felt from the slow grind of her pussy on his cock.

"Who am I?" she asked softly. Tim was disconcerted by her question because he couldn't fathom why she would ask him that. Most especially when they were lost in the pleasure of fucking each other.

"Ummm, Haley?" he responded uncertainly.

Haley sighed slightly. "Haley, who?"

"Haley Snow." Tim saw by her exasperated eye roll that was not the correct response.

"Haley who, Daddy?"

Tim understood what she wanted to hear by the emphasis on that last word. "Haley, my daughter."

That's right. I'm Haley. Your daughter. Not Francine, your wife. Francine is dead, and I am very, very much alive." Her hips thrashed harder and her hot pussy clutched at his cock with a deep hunger. She smiled slightly. "You can feel how very alive I am. Can't you?" Tim nodded. Haley then squeezed her pussy tightly and said, "Can you feel my power? The power every woman possesses over her man, the power of love and sex. The power of pussy."

Haley gripped her father's hands and placed them over her hips. She held them fast as she bucked up and down on him. As pleasure surged through them both she was also pleased by the effect her body had on her dad. His eyes drank her in, reveling in her beauty and her sexiness.

"You thought you were going to break me tonight, didn't you? You thought that once you had your way with me, your revenge, I'd be a ravaged and sobbing little girl. Admit it!"

Guilt flashed across Tim's as he nodded.

"But it never occurred to you that I would break you! My love was stronger than your hate! Your daughter, your baby girl's pussy literally fucked the hate right out of you!" She kissed him and hugged him against her as she thrashed even harder for a few moments.

"I've broken you because without your hatred you're confused. You love your daughter again. You can't believe you fucked your daughter! What will you do? Can you go back to being father and daughter again? And yet.... you love fucking her, right Dad?" Haley asked in a sweet yet forceful manner as she accentuated her statement by demonstrating just how wonderful it was to be inside her. She grinned as Tim groaned in delight.

Haley's smile and tone softened, "It's okay, Dad. I know you feel guilty and confused. Guilty for having been so hateful and mean to me for all those years. Guilty for sexually manipulating me. I know our relationship will never be the same. We can never be like what it was before. Not the time of sweet little girl and daddy before the separation from Mom or the time of hateful father and neglected daughter after Mom's death. I know you thought that love was dead when Mom left you and even more when she died but you still have love. You still have me. I love you Daddy and I forgive you."

Haley leaned down to kiss him softly, her hard spikes dragged across his chest, making them both hiss in pleasure. After the kiss, she smiled at him.

"It will be better now. You can make it up to me by loving me. By making love to me. Loving me as both your daughter and your woman. " Haley laughed slightly, When you told me you were going to make me your woman, it scared me a little. So tell me, Daddy, how scary is it that I've made you my man? Hmm?" She purred. "Start making it up to me Daddy. Make love me, Daddy. Make love to me haaard!"

Haley bounced hard on his lap, driving his cock deep into her sweet, luscious cunt. Tim groaned as the slithery, slippery clutching slide sent glorious shivers through his cock. He gripped Haley's taut waist and began slamming in and out of her as hard as he could.

"Daaaadddyyyy, yessssssss!" Haley squealed her voice stuttering with the force of his thrusts. Her giant tits were flopping about like swinging bowling balls, slapping them both in the face, arms, and chest. Tim knew that they really weren't that big but from his perspective, it seemed as though they were. When one swung against his mouth, he instinctively latched onto it. Haley moaned and leaned into the sensation, giving Tim the wonderful sensation of her breast squashing against his face.