Daddy's Harem 0.5

Story Info
I fuck a prostitute on my daughter's bed.
2.7k words
4.3
21.1k
39

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note : Hey guys! This is my first story here and I'm excited to share it with you. If you liked the first chapter please leave a comment with your thoughts and suggestions. Constructive criticism is always welcomed, but please be kind and respectful.

*All characters are over 18*

It was 10 pm on a Friday night when I walked in home with the sexy blonde that was going to be today's fuck.

Usually, I tended to avoid bringing home the call girls and random women I picked up in bars to fuck, but tonight I knew nobody was going to be here and I could finally do what had been stuck in my head on a loop all week long. My wife, Jill, had an entire weekend shift at the the hospital she worked and my daughter, Riley, was having a sleepover at her best friend's house, so I had the perfect opportunity to screw this bimbo's brains out in my little girl's room.

Just thinking about it made my already rock-hard cock twitch and press tighter against the confines of my pants.

This wouldn't be the first time I'd had sex with someone who wasn't my wife. No, that had been happening long before we were even married. I'd always known I could never be faithful to a woman and I had no plans of ever getting married, but life fucked me over when the condom I used the first time I'd fucked Jill broke and she got pregnant. Both of our families and her - because she claimed she loved me - insisted we should get married, so we did. You know how these types of stories go.

For a while I tried to make my marriage with Jill work and tried to keep my dick in my pants, but quickly realised it was a waste of time. I always found myself attracted to other women and I wasn't able to fight the urge of going after them, so I stopped trying altogether. You can call me an asshole all you want, but really I don't give a single fuck.

Now, the only good thing that came from this whole thing with Jill was the birth of my baby girl. My Riley. My sweet girl. My little angel. The moment I held her in my arms for the first time it was love at first sight. I'd vowed then and there that Riley would be the only woman I'd never do anything to hurt and I'd love her with all my heart for as long as I lived.

I'd never expected my feelings for her to change from that of a father's toward his daughter, but they did. Six months ago, when Riley turned 18, I started noticing her in a different way. My gaze started lingering more and more on the curves of her small body. Her luscious tits, that were way too big for a girl of her age, made my mouth water and her round, juicy ass had me constantly fighting of the instinct of bending her over on the nearest available flat surface and driving my shaft so far up her pussy and ass she'd feel it all the way to her throat.

I couldn't even tell you the number of times I'd jerked off to thoughts of my 18 year old daughter riding me and sucking my dick like it was the best damn lollipop she'd ever had.

Even my taste in the women I fucked had changed. Before I couldn't care less if they were blondes, brunettes, or redheads, if they had big or small tits, if their bodies were firm but round and soft in all the places that mattered. Now, though, I only picked women who had similar features as my baby girl. Sick, I know, but again...I don't care.

For example, this young thing draped all over me right now as I lead as upstairs to my daughter's bedroom.

Trish - I think that was her name - was a short thing with soft wavy blonde hair that fell all the way down to her ass. Said ass was nice and round and jiggled as she walked. Her short black skirt clung to it like second skin and my hands itched with the need to put her over my knee and spank that delectable piece of meat. And then, of course, were her breaststroke. Not as big as Riley's, but they would do the trick.

"No lights," I said once we entered Riley's room and Trish was about flip the light switch on.

The dim lighting, from the street lamps across the street, that filtered in from the windows would have to be enough. In the dark I could pretend with much more ease that the pussy I was going to destroy tonight was my daughter's, rather than a random whore's. The room also helped the fantasy feel more real with its soft pink colors, my daughter's things scattered around and her scent lingering in the air like one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs.

I took a seat on my daughter's desk chair and pinned Trish with a heated gaze as I freed my dick from my pants.

"You want this?" I taunted her as I gave my dick a couple of firm strokes. Trish licked her lips and nodded as her thighs squeezed together. "Then take your clothes off and crawl to me. Come get daddy's cock."

She obeyed beautifully, pulling her tight clothes from her little body and revealed her uncovered breasts and pussy to my hungry eyes. Then she went down on her hands and knees and started coming toward me. Her titties were bouncing and her ass was shashaying as she crawled to me and the sight of that coupled with thoughts of Riley were enough to make my achingly hard dick leak copious amounts of precum.

I gathered some of it on the tips of two fingers and held them out for Trish to lick when she finally reached me. Her tongue rolled and rubbed around my digits, sucking them into her hot wet mouth and giving me an idea of how good of cock-sucker she must be.

"Get to work. Show me your worth the money I'm paying you." I pulled my fingers from her mouth and directed her head on dick.

Trish looked up into my eyes and hers were shinning bright with arousal. I had explained to her what I expected from her and she had seemed eager to role-play my daughter. The company of escorts and call girls I used was the best of the best and they were famous for delivering girls that could cover any sexual fantasy and desire a person could possibly have, while also being beyond discreet about it. So I wasn't the least bit worried of my little incest fantasy becoming public knowledge.

"Yes, daddy," she purred and rolled her tongue around my cock-head, before taking me deep into her mouth and going to town on my dick. I buried my fingers in her blonde tresses and with my other hand I reached down to play with her nipples. They were pebbled little peaks, already as hard as diamonds, and as I rolled one between my thumb and forefinger, she moaned around my shaft.

"Play with my balls. That's right. Good little bitch. Roll 'em gently with your hands. Fuck, such a perfect cock-sucker for daddy, aren't you?" The whore moaned again in answer and as the vibrations of that sound traveled to my nuts, I closed my eyes and tipped my head back in the chair, letting the fantasy play out. The slobbering sounds coming from her as she swallowed my dick and the feeling of her spit running down the length of me felt divine. "So messy, so sloppy. Daddy's gonna dirty you up, my little angel. I'm gonna make you crave my cock and my cum all day, everyday. Fuck yeah. Spit on it. Mmm, make it juicy, baby, lube it with your spit so I can fuck your tight pussy with my big fat dick."

I bolted upright in the chair and I grabbed to fistfuls of her hair. I drove my hips in and out of her mouth, watching her plump lips stretch around me as I skull-fucked her. The tip of my dick hit the back of her throat again and again and every time she gagged, the sound music to my ears. I looked at her face, her make-up smudged and smeared and black streaks of mascara running down her cheeks from the tears she shed from how hard I fucking her throat, and her face blended in with Riley's in my mind's eye. It wasn't a random whore taking my cock down her throat anymore. It was my baby girl, chocking and crying as her daddy bruised her esophagus with his huge dick. It was my little blonde angel raking her fingers down my thighs, showing me how much she liked her father brutalizing her. My sweet fucking Riley, my flesh and blood, taking everything I gave her so fucking good, working those throat muscles of hers around my cock-head like a damn pro, like a true whore.

Oh shit. My balls drew up at that and I almost came on the spot, but I managed to hold out. I wanted to fill her pussy, her womb, with my cum, not her throat. So, I stopped what I was doing and pulled her off of my cock. I picked her up and threw her face down on the bed. She knew what to do immediately, getting on her hands and knees and arching her back. She turned to look back a me and the sight of her, the mess of her face and her spit-slick and swollen lips, while on Riley's pink bedcovers with little hearts and teddy's on them, had me slamming right into her pussy hole.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed and wailed and her walls clenched around me, trying to accommodate to my size. I didn't give her time for that, though. I drew back and drove in with a forceful thrust that made her jostle on the bed. "Yes, daddy, yes. Fuck my pussy. God, that's such a big dick you have. Oh fuck!"

"Shut up," I growled and smacked her ass so hard it got red instantly. I continued slapping her globes as I pounded into her to keep her from speaking again and also because that ass was indeed made for spanking. Thankfully, the only sounds coming out of her now were just moans and groans of pleasure. Her voice didn't sound like my Riley's and it pulled me out of the scenario I'd built up in my head. Plus, her can't wasn't as tight as a virginity should be. Riley was a virgin and this fucking slut obviously wasn't.

Unable to get back into it, I let out a roar of frustration and yanked her head back by her hair. My grip was probably too tight, because she winced as I turned her head back to me, but in that moment I didn't care.

"You filthy fucking whore." I had now completely given up on my fantasy of fucking Riley. Instead, I got lost in the heat of the moment with the call girl. "Your cunt is tight around my dick, but not as tight as it should be. Because you let depraved men like me get their hands on you and use you however they like. If I wasn't so big and thick that pussy would feel all loose and well-used, wouldn't it?" I snarled in her ear, my dick pounding into her faster and harder than before. "Answer me, you slut! Tell me how much you like getting fucked for money! Tell me how much you enjoy being used like a living, breathing fuck-toy!"

"So much. I like it so much!" Her cunt squeezed around me showing me she was into being degraded and humiliated. "I love getting fucked! I love being used for my body! Of fuck! Right there, don't stop, please!"

I sat back and pulled her with me, pressing her back to my chest. I pulled her hair to one side and started licking and kissing her neck and ear, before turning her head to me and plunging my tongue into that talented mouth.

"Hundreds of men have fucked you, haven't they? And I bet all of them asked you to do something dirty and wrong, maybe even more so form what I wanted from you. And you did everything they asked, didn't you? Because you're an obedient little fuck-hole that will do anything for few thousand hundred dollars."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Trish screamed and moved faster against me, no doubt trying to cum. "I'll fucking do anything. Everything turns me on. I was so hot when you asked me to pretend to be your daughter. I couldn't wait for you to fuck me while imagining it's her! And now I can't wait to cum all over her sheets!"

Fuck, Trish talking about Riley while I was balls deep inside her turned me on more than I imagined it would.

"Yeah? Are you gonna soak my little girl's bed with your filthy whore juices while her daddy is destroying your pussy?" Imagining my baby girl sleeping on her bed that's dirty from me fucking Trish had me close to the edge again. I banded one arm across her stomach and with the other I started playing with her clit. Trish was fucking drenched, her wetness seeping down her thighs by the gallons. Shit, she really was going to soak the bed.

"I'm gonna fucking squirt all over this pink bedsheet. Then when I'm home I'm gonna masturbate thinking about your little girl lying in my cum or I'm going to think about how it would be if she were here with us now." Thrish chocked on a gasp as I pinched her clit with two fingers and her hips buckled. My cock was now working in and out of her at a maddening speed and her words about Riley being here made me start fucking impossibly faster. I dropped her back onto her hands and knees and rutted into her like a mad man.

"You like that, don't you? Your daughter and me together," she purred around a moan. "We would make you feel so good. I'd show her how to please her daddy. How to be a good girl for you."

"Fucking shit! Yeah!" I smacked her ass on both sides. "You'd teach my baby girl how to be whore for her father. How to suck my dick. Fuck!"

"Mmm, I'd show her how to worship that fucking thick cock. Imagine us both sucking on your rod. Working it between our mouths, slobbering all over it, our lips touching as we both pleasure you."

An image popped into my head of Rilley and Trish making out with the head of my cock between their lips, their hands roaming each others naked bodies, playing with their boobs, fingering each other.

"SHIT! Yeah, I want you two kissing on my cock. Fuck, I want to fuck you while you lick my daughter's tight, innocent, virgin cunt, readying her to take me. Oh fucking shit! Hell yeah! Let it all out, you filthy bitch," I practically roared as Trish did indeed squirt around my cock wetting the bed, and she mewled as her pleasure took her over. "That's it! Every single drop on my little angel's bed! I want her bed to smell like your whore cunt! Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna shoot. You ready to take my load?" Trish just hummed. "Of course you are. You're practically a cum-bucket by now with how many men have fucked you. Shit. Yeah. A warm, wet cum-bucket." With that, I unleashed all of my jizz in her pussy hole, my dick shooting and shooting and shooting. "Here it comes, you whore! Take it! TAKE. MY. FUCKING. CUM. BITCH. FUCKING HELL, YEAH!"

As my cock unloaded in the whore's wet cunt hole, all I could picture was my little girl coming home tomorrow and sleeping in her now soiled bed, blissfully anaware of what her daddy had done here. In the back of my mind, I knew it wouldn't be long before it wad Riley whom I was going to be fucking raw, painting her womb white with my seed.