Daddy's Jealous

Story Info
Charlie doesn’t like when Olivia looks at other men.
1.3k words
4.28
7.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed. It had been one of those days that she just wanted to be over. She opened the door and flopped on the bed without giving Charlie so much as a look. "Tough day, Babygirl?" He said looking up from the newspaper in his hands. "Why are you reading a newspaper at 11:00PM?"Charlie took off his readers and smiled at the sight of her butt up in the air. "Oh, nothing. Just looking for a dog cage." Olivia looked up, "We don't have a dog." Charlie grinned even wider, "I know."

Her expression changed from sadness to glee. She crawled up underneath the newspaper and laid down on his chest. "You sure are pretty." He tapped her on her nose. She smiled. His expression changed into a stern look. "You know, you didn't even greet me when you came in the door. You know Daddy doesn't like rudeness,Babygirl." Olivia froze. Uh oh. She tensed up. He put down the paper and looked at her in the eyes. "What do you think we should do about it?" She looked up at him with terror in her eyes.

"Well?"

"I think you should punish me, Daddy." She whimpered, a tear rolled down her cheek. He held her chin in his hand. "Get up." He commanded. She rose to her knees and looked at him. He sighed, annoyed and wiped her tear away. He turned his back towards her and sat with his legs on the floor. "Across my lap. Now."

She felt a sense of shame, but also one of arousal as she stood up and walked over to him looking at her feet the whole entire time. Inching closer to him she obediently laid across his lap. Her heart was pounding. Charlie always gave her a hard beating for this kind of thing. He did not tolerate rude girls. She gulped.

"Take off my belt." He demanded. Shaking, she removed herself from his lap and knelt down to unbuckle his belt. Slowly, she slid it off of his waist and presented it to him with both hands. "Hurry up!" He said taking it and folding it over. "Panties off, skirt up." She obeyed. She slipped her panties off. She realized she was already wet as her outer lips made contact with her bare thighs. She loved a good spanking, but this one seemed harsher than normal.

"Lay back down." He pointed his finger to the floor. She whimpered and laid down her ass bare and exposed. She waited, but nothing happened. Suddenly, she felt him reach to the bedside stand and grab something that crinkled. Before she had time to figure out what it was she gasped as she felt cool water gushed all over her ass. He was really going to lay into her tonight.

"Do you have something to say?"

"Daddy...? Why are you so mad?"

"You have some nerve to ask." He said gruffly as he poured more water onto her ass.

"D-daddy?" She squeaked.

"I saw you last night. Looking at him. Biting your lip and fidgeting around. All night long."

"W-who, Daddy?"

"Tsk. Who do you think, Olivia?"

She knew. She couldn't helped it. Buck really cleaned up nicely. His sculpted, exotic feature were so handsome. She knew then that she shouldn't have looked, but Daddy hadn't shown her much attention lately. She was brought out of her thoughts with a loud, leathery slap of the belt on her bare ass. She cried out.

"Who, Olivia?"

"Buck, Sir." He hit her again with the belt. She hissed. The water only increased the the sting.

"Why?"

"W-well, you were busy talking...and I got jealous...so I looked at him."

"Are you supposed to look at other men, Babygirl?"

"N-no."

"No what?"

"N-no, Sir."

"Well, you did. Not only did you embarrass Daddy, but now I'm the one who's jealous."

"S-sorry, Daddy."

"Well, I don't think you're very sorry. But you will be. Very sorry. We're not stopping until I hear you cry. Now count. Make sure to thank me after every one."

She tensed up as he swung the belt above his head and came crashing down on her, hard."

"One. Thank you, Daddy." It stung, bad, but still, her cunt slightly throbbed.

He hit again. Even harder. "T-two..." she wrenched in pain.

"You're awfully ungrateful.

"Thank you, Daddy." She said a bit cattily.

This time, he spanked her with all his might. She screamed in sincere pain, but still felt the pleasure welling up in her groan. Her nose was running and she on the verge of begging him to stop.

"Don't ever. Speak to me like that. Again." He pulled her hair tightly. She secretly loved getting her ass bruised like this even with tears running down her face.

"Yes, Daddy."

He kept up the pace and beat her as hard as he could with the belt. She cried and counted until words couldn't escape her mouth.

Finally satisfied, he put the belt on her back and took a break to comfort his aching wrist. She was crying and crying. Satisfied, he gently rubbed her butt, spread her cheeks, and admired his work. Huge welts were already springing up on her bottom. He thought it magnificent.

He lifted her up, into his arms, and held her there for a good moment, consoling and comforting her.

"Has your attitude adjusted, Missy?" She looked up into his brown eyes and whispered. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Good, my little pain slut. I'm proud of you for taking your punishment like a big girl." He looked down at her mouth and kissed her on the lips. She looked at him with only the deepest love and respect in her eyes. "But, oh...that doesn't feel like the water that I poured on you..." he growled, cupping her dripping, wet pussy in his hands.

"Babygirl need a little release?"he pouted teasingly at her. "Yes, please, Daddy." She pouted back at him. He took her clit in between his index finger and his thumb and squeezed. She yelped in pleasure.

"Get on the bed. Ass up head down." She did as she was told. She heard him pulling off his jeans and underwear. Soon, he crept up on the bed and got between her legs. She felt his throbbing cock on her thigh. He was so big. He spread her buttcheeks. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down her dripping pussy and asshole. He grunted in pleasure and satisfaction.

He pulled back and thrusted into her tight pussy with all of his might. "Uuuuh!" She moaned with great lust. He slammed again and again. She moaned louder.

"Who's pussy is this?" Came his guttural voice.

"Yours, Daddy."

He slammed into her again.

"Touch yourself like a good slut, but don't you dare come until I say so."

She did as she was told. The combination of his commanding and the pain she still felt from the spanking delighted her as she rubbed her clit.

He pounded her and pounded her until he was nearly out of breath. She cried in pleasure; she was nearing her orgasm.

"Come for me, Babe. Come hard." He grabbed her hair in his hand and pulled it back as he continued slamming into her. He kept getting bigger and bigger. She was over the top. She let the full, deep orgasm course through her and she cried out his name.

"Charlie! Chaaaarlie!" she cried out. She heard him growl out his own orgasm. He quickly pulled out and turned her around to face him. He stroked his dick hard and shot his heavy load onto her pretty face.

When he'd come to, he admired his work. "Go clean up."

She got off the bed and washed her face in the bathroom sink. When she came out, he was fully clothed and looking at the newspaper. He patted the bed, beckoning her to come up.

She did and laid in his arm and looked where he was reading. Before she could make it out, she fell asleep.

He smiled. "Now, to see about getting all that attention you've been wanting." He grabbed a pen, circled an ad and put the news paper down. He kissed her on the forehead and turned out the light and fell asleep with her on top of him.