All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by lil_sweetee

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
not bad for the first story

It was erotic, but not too believable. Although I felt sorry for the little girl, taking 11 inch cock. I think if it would have been an 8 inch cock it would be more believable. Maybe if it was explained why mom took a hike other than being caught fucking around on her husband who has 11 inch cock. I would think mom would have been satisfied with her husband unless she was wanting a smaller cock to fuck. Anyway not too bad. Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sucked!!!!!!

not even close to believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What the?.

I hate the story and if anything like the story line did happen the old fart should be hung by the neck until death takes him...

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 15 years ago
I wonder

I guess the story is somewhat erotic if forced compliance is in the mix. It's hard to tell if you liked it or not. I almost get the feeling you did; then again, instead of writing it on Lit., you might want to write in for a police report.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it.

That story was really hot. I would have liked it to be a bit longer, but I enjoyed it all the same. I have to agree with the comment on the length of the cock. A man with 11 inches would need to be a bit more gentle on a virgin.

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 15 years ago
Wong Catagory

The defining element of this story is the rape, not the incest. I didn't like it because I don't like rape. There are people who do, so send it their way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Badly written and wrong catergory

While the intrigue of father/daughter incest is appealing where Daddy takes his little girls virginity. This was poorly written in my opinion. Coupled with it was done in rape I think this should have been put in the Nonconsent catergory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong catagory

This section is about incest, not rape. What kind of a sick asshole would rape his own daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What do you expect

from someone who is so "original" that it uses one of the most over used titles around here. That fact that this idiot couldn't think enough to spend more than one second on the title pretty much indicated how much thought went into this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely pathetic

In my many years of reading stories here at literotica, and writing a few myself as well as editing for others, I can HONESTLY say this is the most pathetic submission I have ever seen on here!

Bad enough it should be rape instead of incest, and then the story and writing was that of a school child, but then to add insult to injury...not only wasn't it an eight inch cock or nine inch...oh no, its an eleven inch cock.

Give your head a shake buddy!!!

What a complete waste of time and effort.

Again, this is the WORST effort I have ever seen here, and hope you retire from writing if this is the best you can do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
u sicko

u should be banned from here fukn retard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
u sicko

u should be banned from here fukn retard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good one !

Geat story, keep it up please. What happen to the daughter, was she on pill? was it the bad time time of the month?

It's the best story I've read for a while.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You must be an ugly bastard

You would have to be a really ugly bastard to have to rape someone to get laid . I only read to the end hoping she would either wake up to a bad dream or would be able to reach a knife and chop his dick off . I trust you only dreamt this garbage up and that it's not your lifestyle .

lil_sweeteelil_sweeteealmost 15 years agoAuthor
In reply....

Sorry to the people who were offended and also to the people who did not like this story.

This is a story of a girl I knew. Although it did not happen exactly like this. I was going to write a sequel story which explains things a little more.

Again, I apologize for offending.

LianesTurnLianesTurnalmost 15 years ago
Pulitzer Prize???

Come on people.

This site is basically for erotic fantasy.

It is a shame when someone writes their story, be it truth or fiction, and are called demeaning names for doing so.

If one doesn't like it they are allowed to give their opinion. Is it really necessary to throw in the insults I read on some of these reviews? I am an intelligent woman who is attractive and enjoys fantasies - if this "story" is so incredibly terrible then you would most likely find some of MY fantasies appalling ;) In no way am I condoning rape, in fact if this "story" contains truth then one should simply state that the writer (if he/she is the one who has committed the crime) should confess his/hers crime to the police. I believe that most of these "stories" are exactly that...stories.

Not everyone is a genius at writting.

Be polite when commenting on grammer, punctuation and spelling. There is no need to be nasty. You are just showing your own lack of maturity etc.,

Oh, and please feel free to comment on my errors :D

Criticism when given with kindness is almost always accepted.

Hugs...Liane

LianesTurnLianesTurnalmost 15 years ago
Ooops!

Ooops! Please Note that I misspelled writTing. There is only one "T" in writing.

For those who may of missed my spelling error.

To clarify, it was actually a typo. And I missed it when I went over what I had written ;)

Hugs Again, Liane

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs more..

This story couldve been alot longer with better ending. I mean what happen to his daughter after that did she go back was she forced to stay did she call anyone or just let it go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disgusting!

A father drugs and rapes his daughter! That would get him a long prison sentence in many countries, and well deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous