All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 04'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Wow Worried about Natalie

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
next

waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next Chapter

Hope we don't have to wait 2 years for the next chapter

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 5 years ago
Watch out!

I guess this was published before Larry Nazar was charged with giving inside-the-vagina "relaxing massages" to numerous teenage gymnasts as an Olympic team doctor. Now he will stay in prison until he rots.

Still, a nice and fun story when it sticks to Doug, Audra and Misty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THIS CHAPTER WAS A LONG TIME CUMMING :-)

I hope you have some more naughty "Little Gymnast" chapters ahead. We do appreciate that you share your very "fertile" imagination with us, Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Really needs to be more to this story.

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very hot story!!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please where is the next chapter doing nathalie

I waiting part 5 with nathalie

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Very hot! I hope this series is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great job! Wow! Your getting the names mixed up though.

Thanks for sharing

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully written. You words paint such erotic pictures it is hard to now imagine being a part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another abrupt ending with no real conclusion . 3 stars

Bill

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Where's the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No sequel lost a star or two.

Otherwise not bad nor good.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't stop this story now, It deserves to live on. I can't wait for the next chapter.

You either have a great imagination or you are my kind of gal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't stop this story here. :( We need the next chapter. Love your stories. Sexy, erotic and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story should have been better with just the father and daughter, not a fucking friend

great lovergreat loverover 1 year ago

Have you run out of ideas for this story? I noticed you're still submitting other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole tale just plain HOT! Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Wow, loved this series! Hope you keep it going at some point

stroke4buddystroke4buddyover 1 year ago

Wow....I hope part 5 is cuming soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would LOVE to have an update—after almost four years—on Doug, Audra, and Misty. The girls are graduating. Doug is presumably still working for the university. What are their plans? Has anyone found out about their relationship? Where will they live now? Of course I can imagine it, but I really want to know where YOU will take the story.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I'd love a continuation as well... Let us know where this goes... Perhaps Doug can have Misty as his beard and have Audra live in with them, since she got herself stupidly knocked up by ' someone'.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I don't believe the actual chances of a male trainer getting to massage females is very high--if it's even practical at all. I realize this is your story, and aside from the Ukrainian Natalia wanting to go after Doug, then Audra and Misty getting jealous about Natalia...much of this is still too convenient. Leaving a practice is normally far more complicated, where a guy can't just "leave" it to another person already working there without significant legal arrangements. I will credit you with creating the added risk of Doug getting caught while working in a college capacity, but the story's brought no real elements to challenge him nor this unorthodox threesome.

While I may read ch 5, I'm not proceeding due to the development of the series so far. There should be at least a few more "close calls" to make this feel more dangerous and authentic.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

I think your mind is perfectly in tune with my own I was brought up with a lot of sisters but neither the opportunity or the inclination to be naughty together, I can perfectly understand where Doug is getting his stimulation via his daughter and her friends I think it is a lot more common than people think particularly where a partner is missing from a marriage, as long as all concerned are happy and no child abuse involved.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad you finally addressed getting Audra on the pill. Now Doug can fill her pussy at last without worry.

It's funny that I find this turning into more of a F/D/D type of love story with her friend being a kind of daughter-he-wished-he-had. I sure hope it goes like that as I think it would be so hot and beautiful. While there aren't any declarations like that thus far, you can tell it's deeper than just good fuck buddies. Hopefully that develops further in the last few chapters (2 more left at this time of writing).

That Ukrainian bombshell Natalia could spell disaster. Offering herself to him like that and with a butt plug in no less; what a kinky, horny wildcat. Men can only resist such eager beauty for so long... I love how Misty was all possessive, "I'm not having her sniffing around our man." Wish I could find a women that was that possessive of me. I personally love that whole yandere thing, too, but it would have to be practical for it to work I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...