All Comments on 'Daddy's Little One Pt. 01'

by Littlewyldone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dirtysondirtyson3 months ago

Keep her sweet and innocent !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry to say this, but this story requires too much suspension of disbelief. A farm girl spending all summer at the pool? She'd have been driving some sort of equipment since she was 12 or 14.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

cant wait for the continued chapter

cjb511227cjb5112273 months ago

dirtyson, I think maintaining innocence and naivety would hamper the process of her education? At some point mom may need to provide some hands on assistance or demonstrations?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My cock felt your story and I would love to train my daughter like you are !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shower cuttain / Shower door?

You developed a far, that's really,really remote, than the park down the street had swings ? See,s omconsisyemt or, am I Immagining ?

Good outline for a potentially great series.

Especially enjoy the shorter duration, small snippets are so much better than long, drawn out stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Daddy needs to dress her in lingerie like good fuck slut. Heels and all. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings and frilly ankle sox with heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Short, but a good start.

LittlewyldoneLittlewyldone3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the input. It's been so helpful. This story is my story, so I know the details but I forget that not everyone sees what my mind sees. Our farmland was in the country, but our house was on the edge of town. I had the best of both worlds, city and country life. Thank you for helping me read my stories like you read them. I will do better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start for this story line. But I really can't believe in this day, and age that she had no idea what was going on! Maybe 50 or 60 years ago yes she would have maybe have been ignorant of what was going on. Now the next step is to have her been over naked and wash his cock with her pussy hole, while he holds on to her nipples to control the speed..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittlewyldone@Littlewyldone
When I started writing, I did it for the reader. I wanted the reader to feel my stories. As I kept writing, I realized I was writing for me, to remember... What He Finds in Me is my favorite story I've ever written.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES