All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Princess Pt. 03'

by KittyKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RanethekingRanethekingover 1 year ago

I’m so excited for the 4th part! Incest breeding with a submissive girl really is the best kind of story on here.

litbirdlitbirdover 1 year ago

I love the way you write. So many authors fail at dirty talk or at innocent inner monologues, but you knock both out of the park. You made characters I actually care about! Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot!

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

I loved this chapter, like it was already mentioned the inner monologues are perfect and love the change in POV. Looking forward to Pt 4!

Chj1982Chj1982over 1 year ago

I hope you drag out the wife finding out a little longer. Let them sneak around until she ends up pregnant.

gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

I really liked the idea of this story even thought it has been done quite a few times but the part where her daddy, who is obviously a wanker, wants her to hold his cock in her mouth and enjoy the star wars movie too. How is she supposed to do that? Also it says in the title this is a slow burn. How is a one page post a slow burn. Read JCMcNeilly's "Nanny Sarah" or anything by her and you will see what a slow burn is. Sorry love but you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good keep going . AWESOME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyKing@KittyKing
I have written four full length erotic novels. The first releasing May 1, 2023 - RED NIGHT: Xavier's Delight on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon. Check out my website for details!