Daddy's Little Switch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust and this old crush are really clouding my mind, she thought with chagrin.

"12 minutes." He said, looking at his watch.

Fuck, she thought, with a shutter as she rushed out the car and opened the door to her mother's home in record time.

She quickly packed her clothes. She only had a few days left here and felt kind of guilty about spending most of her time with Gage. She made a mental note to make plans to spend her last afternoon with her mother. She loved Celia, but needed small doses.

After packing her bag, she rushed downstairs, placing her bag in the trunk with one minute to spare.

"I have dinner reservations in the hotel restaurant for 7." Gage said as he merged in with traffic.

It was hours before they had plans for dinner, so she figured they would head back to the hotel for some alone time.

**********

Boy was she wrong.

35 minutes later, Gage stopped in front of a hair and nail salon.

As she sat with her mouth agape, he opened her car door and pulled her into his embrace. Teasing her lips into a sensual kiss. He claimed her face, mouth and inwardly, her body.

"Fatima is waiting on you. I've already booked all of the services you need, just go inside. Text me when you are about 20 minutes away from being ready." He said, kissing her mouth once again.

"Ok." Amani squeaked out.

Check and fucking mate she thought. As Gage walked around to the driver's seat, she turned to watch his progress as she stood on the curb in silence.

I know he did not just...because he took me there and now, I'm here...and he paid...I'm shook. Amani said laughing inwardly.

Gage was the first man she ever entertained that did what he said he was going to do. He said she could trust her and dammit she was realizing maybe...maybe she could.

She walked inside and greeted Fatima in a daze and was ushered to the wash sink.

"Amani?" Fatima questioned.

"Yes?" Amani said, looking up.

"Right this way." Fatima said politely gesturing toward a chair.

As Amani sat down and began enjoying the process of getting pampered, she tried to process her interaction with Gage.

Not only had he taken her shopping, now he was taking care of her body with pampering.

This mother fucker really did what he said he was going to do, Amani thought as she bit her lip.

Fuck! She thought. She hadn't planned any of this. Her mind raced to process the information, the angles, decisions...what the fuck was she going to do?

Before their parents had sidetracked them, she had planned on using this day to do research and process what Gage had proposed to her.

She didn't account for any of this when she decided to come home to visit. She thought she would see her mother and grandparents and maybe spend some time with old friends.

That all quickly changed but she could not be upset at ending her self-induced celibacy with her high school crush.

He had a great cock and knew how to use it.

Gage had knocked her off her game and thrown her for a loop. She was playing with him, toying with him, teasing him, enjoying her time.

She was supposed to fuck him and leave, that's it.

She came to Detroit to enjoy her hometown and was supposed to leave with a sore pussy and happy memories, but now?!?

Now her crush was turning out to be an amazing fuck buddy that she had to admit, she was not ready to stop fucking.

There was no harm in continuing to fuck him in Maryland. They had great sexual chemistry and it would be convenient for the both of them.

But continued interaction could lead to complications and Amani did not like complications. She liked order. She liked structure. She liked being in control and knowing all the pieces on the board before she played so that she could get the upper hand.

Gage was asking for more. He was asking for her to trust him to lead her to a better experience. Sexually and mentally. He was asking to take control.

Now...she had a decision to make. Fuck!

He asked for her complete submission. In return, he would grant her, her every desire.

Submission, Submission? Decisions, Decisions.

As Fatima, placed a cap over her head and put her under the dryer, she made a mental list of the pros and cons of agreeing to Gage's plan.

Pro: Amazing fucking dick.

Con: Trusting someone (Eww).

Pro: Letting someone else plan and make decisions.

Con: Letting someone else plan and make decisions.

Pro: Gage has knowledge and expertise in a lot of areas. He is a successful businessman after all.

Con: He is a smug son of a bitch and needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

Pro: He is dependable, trustworthy and seems like a safe space so far.

Con: I have to let my guard down.

As she continued to make her list, she realized that it all boiled down to trust. Amani was afraid. She was afraid to let her guard down and trust Gage because she had been disappointed so much in the past.

Was that fair to Gage? Absolutely not. Was she still scared shitless. Yes, captain obvious.

With a sigh, she realized the decision she had to make.

She could either continue to be a scared little bitch or she could be the strong boss bitch she was and try to trust and possibly fall in love with the man she needed.

Wait, were slaves allowed to fall in love with their masters?

That level of trust

Making her decision she smiled.

She could be submissive, didn't mean she had to make it easy for him.

"Fatima, did Mr. Huskeon say anything about hair color when booking the services?" Amani asked.

"No, Miss, he did not." Fatima replied.

"That's funny, he is usually much better at taking care of details. Let's lighten the color and then dye the hair ginger orange." Amani said assertively.

"I'll make the arrangements right away Miss." Fatima said going to get the dye mixes she would need.

Dying her hair would take several hours, but it would be worth it to see the look on his face.

She also wanted to try something new, she thought with a shrug.

He wanted her to be pampered and look presentable for him, and so she would. Let the trial begin.

12